Neesley Events Reviews

Neesley Events 6
Neesley Events 7
  • Donna

Donna Sax · Married on 11/10/2019

Neesley Events and our D.O.C. Hunter were awesome !

We had the best Wedding Planner in Houston, Neesley Events ! Our Day of Coordinator, Hunter was the perfect fit for my daughter and her now husband. She made everything easy from the minute she began working with us. When the "Big Day" came, we were ready thanks to Neesley Events. I was so relaxed thanks to Hunter and was able to enjoy the wedding and all of our guests. I highly recommend Neesley Events! They were awesome !

Sent on 10/22/2019

Brandy Miller · Married on 07/27/2019

Recommend 100%

Hunter and her team were fantastic! She went above and beyond our expectations for my daughter's wedding. She made contact with all vendors before the big day, created a detailed timeline that we personalized together and came totally prepared for any possible wedding day mishap. We had a few last minute tweaks with guest seating and a couple issues that arose throughout the evening that she handled with ease. Her professional, yet down to earth attitude, put us all at ease so that we could relax and enjoy the festivities. Highly recommend Neesley Events!!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Leah

Leah Gilligan · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing wedding planner!

Hunter and her team were incredible to work with! Being a control freak myself, they were always one step ahead of me, especially day of, so I didn’t have to worry about a thing and could enjoy myself. Highlight recommend. Thank you so so much for everything!!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Neesley Events 13
    Neesley Events 14
    Neesley Events 15

Alex Levine · Married on 06/01/2019

Hunter is such a talented wedding planner and we cannot thank her enough for how amazing our wedding day turned out!

My husband and I are so happy we chose Hunter as our wedding planner! She is so fun to work with and we loved how organized she was. She helped us throughout the whole wedding process from helping us book vendors, sending out our save the dates/invitations and being amazing the day of! She does it all! Everything was so much less stressful with her help and she really understood our vision for our wedding and made it come to life. We highly recommend Hunter, she is seriously the best!!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Eric

Eric Robertson · Married on 06/01/2019

Groom of wedding on 6/1/19

Don’t fret about your big day with Neesley Events in your corner. There are so many big & small details to keep organized & Hunter did this plus more for us! The plus more is how personal yet professional Hunter is. She put my wife’s mind at is during the build up, & we know “happy spouse, happy house.” Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/21/2019

April Prichard · Married on 02/23/2019

Neesley Events is the best.....

They were responsive, made our day stress free, great ideas, great follow through. Over the top helpful, knew my needs before I had to ask, thought of everything. You cannot go wrong hiring them for your wedding. Can't say enough good things about Hunter, she was my guardian angel...it was a flawless execution of the entire event.

Sent on 02/26/2019

Emily · Married on 09/01/2018

Hunter made our wedding experience one to never forget. She was quick to respond anytime we contacted her, and most of all made the day of our wedding flow so smoothly. She was a true gem to work with, and I would recommend her to all future brides!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Kristina · Married on 05/27/2018

Hunter gave 110% from day 1. My daughter never felt alone or ignored. Every detail was attended to. Her contacts in the wedding industry are extensive and we utilized most of her contacts. From ordering the cake to reception and wedding's end Hunter and her team were full service! My daughters wedding was fun, drama free and beautiful. Thank you Hunter for an amazing job! The Hayes and Parrish Family

Sent on 09/10/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2018

Hunter and her team were truly a remarkable group! She helped so much with coordinating vendors, keeping me on track throughout the entire planning process, and truly ensured my wedding vision was brought to life on our wedding day. I loved this team and would highly recommend to anyone looking for an awesome planner!

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Neesley Events 16
    Neesley Events 17
    Neesley Events 18
    Neesley Events 19
    Neesley Events 20
    Neesley Events 21

Natalie · Married on 03/17/2018

When we first met Hunter, she took time to get to know us as a couple and what we wanted our wedding day to be like. She also told us more about herself, personally and professionally. This made me feel very comfortable working with her from the start and showed me that she would be a great fit for our venue, vendors, families and friends to work with as well. Her orchestration of our rehearsal the day before the wedding was smooth and efficient and made us feel much more comfortable about the wedding day. The wedding day went just as smoothly and we were able to relax and enjoy our day as the bride and groom knowing that Hunter would be able to field any questions or issues that came up! Would definitely recommend for any bride and groom to work with her, she was amazing!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Gentry · Married on 01/28/2018

Hunter was amazing to work with and made my wedding day go so smoothly! She is organized, responsive, detailed, and incredibly knowledgeable when it comes to weddings. Her day or coordinating package was perfect and fit my needs for the wedding day. Hunter went above and beyond to ensure that my day ran smoothly and everything was in order. She arrived at my venue at 9 am (even before I arrived) and started helping the vendors set up and know where they were supposed to be. She made sure to check up on me to make sure I was doing okay and was happy with everything. Whatever task we needed help with, Hunter was gladly to do. I would HIGHLY recommend Hunter if you are in need of a coordinator. If you are looking for someone who is detailed, incredible knowledageable, and a genuinely awesome person, Hunter is your girl :) thanks for everything!!!! Our day would not have gone as amazing as it did without your hard work.

Sent on 02/06/2018

Paul · Married on 10/13/2017

Hunter is awesome! She was very flexible with us and did all she could to make the wedding planning and day go as smoothly as possible. She goes above and beyond. Highly recommend Neesley Events!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Chesney · Married on 06/16/2017

Hunter was wonderful to work with! Great communicator, easy to get along with, and ready to assist in any way. I would definitely recommend her services!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/03/2017

We recently had the opportunity to work with Hunter at a wedding we photographed on June 3rd. She has been by far one of the sweetest coordinators we have had the pleasure of working with in the wedding industry. She made sure everything ran smoothly and on time. Would be thrilled to work with her again!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Victoria · Married on 06/03/2017

Hunter is by far the easiest and most reliable individual to work with! She makes sure that every detail is covered and accounted for! Her ability to organize the day to your specifications is incredible. I would recommend her services to anyone!! I couldn't be more pleased with her hard work! If I could give her 10 out of 10 I would!!!

Sent on 06/30/2017