Nashville Event Planning Reviews

Nashville Event Planning 3
Nashville Event Planning 4
Nashville Event Planning 5

Shelia · Married on 06/01/2013

NEP was very professional and appointments were always on time. They made you feel special and you never had to worry about anything.

Sent on 06/04/2013

Nita with Nashville Event Planning was wonderful to work with. She helped to create the most beautiful and practically stress-free wedding day. The flowers and decor by her team were beautiful and they were able to bring my ideas for my wedding day to life. The fact that she helped coordinate all of the details with my other vendors was one of the most invaluable services she provided and helped to make the wedding planning process much less stressful than it could have been.

Sent on 12/09/2015

Janet · Married on 01/25/2013

Loved Nita and the wole staff. We are not from the Nashville area so her knowledge of area vendors was invaluable. She made it a stress free wedding for us. I would highly recommend her. And would hire her again.

Sent on 01/31/2013

Janet · Married on 07/10/2010

As the mother-of-the bride and one that was planning from 850 miles away, it was invaluable having someone that you could trust to take care of so many details. It allowed both the bride and her mom the luxury to enjoy the special day!

Sent on 02/07/2011
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/11/2016

Nita and her girls were WONDERFUL for day-of coordinating. We met a couple times to get the general jist of how the day would go and when it finally arrived I felt like I didn't have to worry about a thing. NEP is definitely worth the money, especially if you are doing the majority of planning yourself. We used Nita for flowers and I can't say ENOUGH about how beautiful they were for an AMAZING price. She understood exactly what I envisioned and everything looked beautiful. I would certainly recommend NEP to any bride and groom!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/10/2010

Nita and Miranda did an excellent job of going with the flow on our wedding day - we had some rain at our outdoor wedding, and they did a great job of making sure that everything went off without a hitch. It was beautiful!

Sent on 08/05/2010

Margaret · Married on 08/20/2016

0.8
      1.0

It has taken my family months to be able to write this review. We are the groom's parents. Our daughter-in-law is Australian and did not have the benefit of her family available during the planning. Since we were also out of town we encouraged her to use a wedding planner for the entire process which we were willing to pay for. Based on recommendations we picked Nita with Nashville event planning. During the planning process I felt that she gave them vendor lists that they had to contact. The budget she gave them turned out to be totally understated. (This is important since we had considered a venue that was all-inclusive). My daughter in law was totally stressed at different times because Nita would not respond to emails,would refer to attachments that were not attached, reserved a block of hotels for the wrong weekend and texted her two months before the weekend wanting to know the name of the church. All of this pales to the wedding weekend. She showed up at the rehearsal in gym wear. She did not have a grasp on the order of service nor the music. The morning of the wedding she arrived at the reception venue. She left the reception site and never returned without telling any of us. She sent an "assistant" who was clueless. Someone turned off the air conditioner at the church before the ceremony and the ceremony had to be cut short because the wedding party was extremely hot. But for the caterer the reception would have had no supervision at all. We had custom cookies made and had extras which never turned up. The to-go box for the bride and groom was given to us after they left and we had to track them down to give them the food because they were famished. The wedding cake was not to be served to guests and no one communicated this to the caterer so it was cut and served. Three months later Nita has failed to contact my son and daughter in law with even a mere apology.

Sent on 11/25/2016
  • User3619826 · 2+ years ago

0.6
      0.0
      1.0

If you want a plainer that does things her way and you do not care. She would be for you. Everything I asked to make sure was done was not done complete opposite. From invitation to memory candle. But the worst thing was, she changed the preacher. Yes she picked her own, no time to do anything!!
    How she has this rating I DO NOT KNOW!!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Nashville Event Planning's reply:

I want every bride to know that this is a mother of a bride that did not respect the brides wishes, she states that we did everything the opposite, NOT TRUE we did what the brides wanted not the mother. So BRIDES we WILL do as you want for your special day….the bride for this wedding gave us a 5 STAR REVIEW above, Brittany. We are so happy the bride loved her day! Remember brides you hire us for your vision, not anyone's else.

0.6
      0.5

Everyone at NEP was kind and I had high hopes for their level of service. However, when it mattered most they were unorganized and lacked communication skills.
    I Selected the "month of" package. My hope was that NEP would be able to set up the decorations that I provided so that my mom and I could focus on other aspects of the day.
    I met with my coordinator twice before my wedding and she assured me that she would personally be there for my day.
    My mom and I spent a lot of time leading up to the wedding making and gathering things to use as decor for my reception. To ensure that all went as planned I took the time to stage each table (guest book table, cake table, memory table, etc.) with the decorations I was providing. I took pictures and made a list of decorations for each table which I gave to the coordinator and 2 assistants at my final meeting.
    When I arrived on my wedding day only 1 assistant was present. There was no explanation given as to why no one else was there. The decorations I provided were not in the proper places and things that were supposed to be provided by NEP were not there.
    As I feared my mom spent the majority of the time leading up to the ceremony answering questions from the assistant and setting up the reception decorations herself. 2 hours late a coordinator arrived. However it was not the coordinator that I had been in contact with leading up to my wedding. It was someone I had never met nor had any communication with prior to my wedding.
    I was terribly disappointed in the service I received from NEP. I worked hard to try and make their job easy and my day run smoothly and it backfired.

Sent on 10/31/2013

Nashville Event Planning's reply:

I appreciate your comments and review of our services. I am sorry you were disappointed in the way we handled your decor. One of my employees got sick and we had to send in another one to help get you decorated. We do allow enough time for us to decorate, but we were presented some items to place on tables that were not talked about which made us run behind. We do stride on making your day run smoothly and we are sorry there were any kinks to make that not happen. Your wedding and reception were beautiful and we wish you nothing but happiness!