Nashville Event Planning Reviews

Nashville Event Planning 2
Nashville Event Planning 3
Nashville Event Planning 4
Nashville Event Planning 5

Money can't begin to buy the value of using Nita and her team at NEP! They listened to my daughter and created the perfect wedding celebration. With an 8 week notice, they worked smoothly to accomodate a date and venue change. They continually assured us that it would all work out fine and it did, it was beyond our expectations. Using an event planner took a lot of stress off of us and allowed us to enjoy the day celebrating Abigail and Thomas. We not only loved the beautiful decor created by NEP; we loved working with caring, qualified, and creative people. Thank you Nita, Trish, and Crystal for all you did, it was absolutely perfect in every way!

Sent on 01/27/2014
  • Tasharella

latashia · Married on 10/05/2013

Nita was awesome! She really helped me bring my old Hollywood theme to life! Nita was also great at finding me the best deals and pairing me with the vendors that would work for me best. Nita was really good about always getting back to me promptly day or night and communicating with my vendors for me when needed. My guest were truly impressed with all the details of my wedding. Working with Nita was like working with a friend. I truly enjoyed planning my wedding with Nita.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Brittany · Married on 09/07/2013

Nita did an excellent job planning our wedding. She helped me stay calm and I totally trusted her judgement through out process. The linens, decorations, flowers, and overall wedding was gorgeous. All my guest were very impressed with everything. I would recomend Nita and her crew to anyone!!!! They are great!!!!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Nashville Event Planning's reply:

We loved working with you Brittany. We wish you and Derrick all the happiness in the world!

Jen · Married on 09/02/2013

It was such a joy to work with NEP for our wedding. They were so friendly & helpful & able to do exactly what we needed. Even when our outdoor reception was rained out! They quickly responded to make everything run smoothly. We would highly recommend them to make your day just as perfect as ours was!

Sent on 01/15/2014

Naomi · Married on 09/01/2013

Nita designed the flowers we wore/carried and all of our center pieces in addition to coordinating the day. Everything she did was gorgeous! I couldn't imagine a more beautiful reception for myself! It was very reassuring to have her there to tell everyone what to do at the right time. She handled little things no one could foresee, like when it was time for the toasts and the staff at the venue didn't have the champagne out, she hustled to make sure it got out. I'm just now hearing little stories like this from my guests about things she was doing that I wasn't even aware of at the time! You don't realize until after the fact how important it is to have someone like Nita and her team have your back. And it was AWESOME to have her as a one stop shop, with the flowers, center pieces, rentals, and even a candy buffet.

Sent on 09/15/2013

Nita and her team were awesome! They took so much stress off of me and my family on the wedding day-I was able to fully enjoy my day! The decor was beautiful! I really appreciate Nita and the time she took to meet with me beforehand and work out the details for my wedding day. You do not realize how much little things need to happen the day of so I am so thankful for NEP! They did a wonderful job with the centerpieces and coordinating my wedding day. I would say if you want your day to run smoothly as possible you need Nashville Event Planning on your side!!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2013

Nita and Nashville Event Planning were amazing! I knew she would be my event planner the first time I met her at a bridal show. She was so professional and wanted to know what our vision of our wedding was so she could make it come true. Her package was a great deal and she went above and beyond to make sure me and my husband were sain and unstressed the entire time. The day was simply beautiful and it wouldn't have been that way without her and her amazing staff. Professional, Classy, and Quality work is what NEP offers. Thanks Nita for everything!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Kathryn · Married on 05/25/2013

Nita was great! She was very helpful in all aspects of planning a wedding. She is very knowledgeable and has a great rapport with other vendors in the field. She knew exactly what I needed and my wedding was perfect because of her and her team! I highly recommend Nashville Event Planning!

Sent on 06/04/2013

Linda · Married on 03/02/2013

Nita and Miranda were great to work with. My stress level was through the roof until they came aboard. Best decision we ever made hiring them as our event planner. I would definitely recommend them to everyone. They will do as much or as little as you want and they try to accommodate any budget.

Sent on 03/09/2013

Nashville Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Linda! You and Ashleigh were so much fun to work with we enjoyed getting to be apart of her special day!

Ashleigh · Married on 03/02/2013

Would recommend Nashville Event Planning to everyone I know! Nita was absolutely fabulous! She met with us and gave us many options and ideas! I felt as if I was working with a friend! couldn't have done it without her! She was sooooo much help and I am forever grateful! She relieved alot of stress off a busy bride! They day of the wedding was a breeze due to all of her and Miranda's hard work and support! Miranda even kept me calm in my moments alone before walking down the aisle. The decorations they had were exactly what I wanted and made my day exactly what I had envisioned!! Absolutely beautiful!!

Sent on 01/14/2014

Rana · Married on 01/25/2013

Nita and her team at NEP were awesome to work with and helped our wedding weekend go off without a flaw. Nita provided great vendor suggestions, called to request quotes, confirmed all vendors for day of schedules, coordinated the rehearsal and wedding ceremony/reception, and many more things throughout the process. On top of everything, Nita provided the reception table centerpieces and decorations with the cost included in the package! The decorations were gorgeous! She was always budget minded and helped me cut costs in different aspects as well. Nita is very sweet, intelligent, and talented– overall she is a great person to work with. She gave my mom and I the peace of mind we needed to enjoy every minute of my wedding day. Also, we had no clean up duties! AWESOME! I would highly suggest hiring Nita and her team for your wedding :)

Sent on 02/18/2013

Betty · Married on 11/17/2012

Our granddaughter's wedding went off without a hitch thanks to Nita and her staff at Nashville Event Planning. Everything was done professionally and to perfection -- they really know what they are doing! Thanks to their expertise, our special occasion was even more so. I cannot thank them enough for everything!!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Melanie · Married on 11/17/2012

I would highly recommend Nita and Nashville Event Planning. Nita was called in about 6 weeks before my daughter's wedding. I wish we had contacted her at the very beginng She took over communcation with vendors and all planning. She and her team were there at the rehearsal and the day of the wedding and made sure that everything ran smoothly. Everything was perfect and just as my daughter had envisioned. We could not have done it without you Nita!!! Thank you so much NEP!

Melanie Ayers

Sent on 11/20/2012

Amanda · Married on 10/20/2012

Wonderful experience!! Miranda, Nita and their team will go above and beyond to make sure that everything runs smoothly on your wedding weekend! They are an AMAZING team to work with and I could not be happier that I chose to work with this company!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Emily · Married on 06/16/2012

I don't even know where to begin about saying how wonderful it was to work with Nita. She is the most amazing event planner. She does so much more than just plan your event, she is truely involved and really knows how to read what you want. She is a joy to work with and is on top of everything. I never felt like she didn't know what I wanted or wasn't on top of something. She is easy to get ahold of and will talk with you when you need her...even those freak out moments when you realize you only have a month until the wedding and there seems like so much to do. I know that my wedding would not have been as good as it was if it were not for Nita and her team! I would recommend Nita to anyone, and often do, and if they don't use her then they are missing out. Thanks Nita for helping with our wedding.

Sent on 07/02/2012
  • User2995998 · event on: 06/16/2012

Nita and her crew wrer great, everything perfecy

Sent on 01/19/2013

Erin · Married on 06/03/2012

I LOVE Nashville Event Planning! They were so sweet and quick to take initiative for things that needed to be done. I would recommend them for any wedding or event!

Sent on 01/09/2013

Kaylin · Married on 03/17/2012

If you are planning a wedding give Nita and Miranda and their team a call they did an amazing job! We hired Nashville Event Planning about a year out from our wedding date and that was perfect. Nita helped us line up vendors and negotiated our contracts to get us the best pricing and more for our money! They payed attention to all details and gave us that "WOW" factor we wanted! Thank you all again and we will be using you for other events coming up in our future.

Sent on 06/06/2012

Shelley · Married on 10/08/2011

Nita and Nashville Event Planning made my wedding day PERFECT. I could not have asked for better service. Everyone at Nashville Event Planning was so helpful and gave me ideas I had not even thought of to make my day stand out even more. I would recommend them to ANYONE and I would use them in the future.

Sent on 01/18/2012

Scott · Married on 10/08/2011

We had a wonderful experience with Nita! She was professional, courteous, and helpful in all areas we needed her and beyond. We had total confidence that our wedding would go 'without a hitch' and were in good care with Nita and her employees. We would highly recommend her for any of your wedding needs!

Thanks SO much Nita,
    Scott and Shelley Rhodes

Sent on 01/20/2012

Nashville Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for this review! I really loved being apart of your wedding day and will never forget you guys! Please stay in touch!!
    Nita

Karen · Married on 05/29/2011

Could not have asked for a better Wedding Planner. Nita and Miranda were awesome made my daughter's wedding day so special.

Sent on 07/05/2011

Claire · Married on 04/02/2011

I have to start my review by saying our wedding day was completely perfect! No surprises, no forgotten details...it was flawless! Nita and Miranda did a wonderful job of collaborating with us to develop great ideas to personalize our day and make it special for us and our guests. Everything that we had discussed in our meeting happened. There was nothing I would change about this day and the wonderful work that they did. We felt that they truly cared about what we wanted and we are so thankful to have had them coordinate our rehearsal and wedding. Their organizational skills and attention to detail were exactly what I needed to stay sane leading up to the big day. Even the day of, I was completely calm and knew they were in contact with every vendor and taking care of all the little details. It is because of them that I was truly able to relax and enjoy our day! I would recommend their services to ANYONE.

Sent on 02/01/2012

Jennifer · Married on 02/27/2010

Nita and Miranda made it their priority to make our day perfect. They listened to our ideas and helped bring them to reality all while helping to keep the costs within or below our budget. Many thanks to them for helping to make all of our wedding dreams come to life. We would definitely recommend them to ANY friends who are planning any sort of event incluinding wedding, business, showers etc. Thanks so much ladies!

Sent on 03/08/2010

Nancy · Married on 10/11/2008

Nita and Miranda at Nashville Event Planning were so wonderfull in helping me plan my wedding. They were always available when I needed them. I loved working with them and they were always professional in everything they did. Thank you nashville Event Planning for giving me my dream day!! Nancy

Sent on 02/26/2009

Rachel · Married on 08/09/2008

The professionals at Nashville Event Planning made my wedding dream come true. They are willing to work with you and listen to your ideas/concerns. The team was very professional and ensured that I did not have to deal with any extra stress on my wedding day. I would suggest them to anyone, they are great! Rachel

Sent on 01/29/2009