Nash Vegas Photo Booths Reviews

13 | Nashville, TN

13 Reviews for Nash Vegas Photo Booths

Nash Vegas was a pleasure to work with while planning my daughter's wedding. The card design was perfect with no need for changes. Staff was professional during the wedding while our guests had a blast taking pics with their fun props. Our guests were able to take home an instant photo card of our wedding experience plus we and our guests were able to download the pictures later from Facebook.

I highly recommend using Nash Vegas.

Sent on 11/02/2013

Diane · Married on 09/28/2013

All the guests at the wedding had a wonderful time playing for the camera. The operator was great to work with, and seemed to have as much fun as we were. I downloaded all the photos the next day! A great addition to any fun event.

Sent on 11/02/2013

Lauren · Married on 08/04/2012

I have to admit that a photo booth was not high on my priority list for my daughter's wedding, but she really wanted one. I contacted Nash Vegas Photo Booth and was so happy we decided to go with them. The photo booth was the hit of the reception. Our guests had so much fun! This company was great to work with, very flexible!

Sent on 08/05/2012

Darla · Married on 04/27/2012

We used Nash Vegas Photobooth for our Prom. The kids loved it. The quality was great. The props were fun. The staff was friendly and helpful and they even designed the photo cards to match with our theme. We will use them again for other school events. We highly recommend Nash Vegas!

Sent on 05/01/2012

Amy · Married on 04/20/2012

We utilized Nash Vegas Photo Booths for our Practical Nursing Graduation instead of hiring a phototgrapher. The company was terrific to deal with, and everyone loved the pics they took. I highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 04/22/2012

kari · Married on 04/01/2012

they were great and great fun! they even took pics with some of the guests..lol. it was awesome!

Sent on 04/17/2012

Adam · Married on 12/30/2011

Nashville Photo Booth Rental was wonderful to work with, and their work was exceptional. Guests raved about the photo booth, and those who some how missed it, were sad that they overlooked it. Placement of the booth is very important, and they did a great job picking a spot to make sure guests knew they were there. I highly encourage the wedding party to set the example and have lots of pictures taken in the booth, too. They add a fun and lighthearted atmosphere to the reception!

Sent on 01/30/2012

Tim · Married on 11/26/2011

I'm so thankfull I found Nashville Photobooth Rentals. As soon as my guests saw the camera they were instantly having fun. I've already seen my co-workers display their Photobooth pictures on their desk so I know they will remember our special day for a long time. Also thank you again to our friendly photobooth technician who took care of everything. All that was left for me was to enjoy the company of our guests...

Sent on 01/14/2012

Arron · Married on 08/27/2011

Great service, great value! The 2 people that operated the booth were very engaging with our guests and easy to work with through out the evening.

Sent on 01/16/2012

Karen · Married on 10/26/2013

Everyone loved the photobooth and the photos actually turned out great. My daughter (the bride) is using one for her fb profile picture!!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Linda · event on: 03/09/2012

What fun this was! Our Goodwill Ambassadors loved the photobooth and really hammed it up! Event our corporate sponsors wanted in on the photos.
    Thanks so much for helping make this event so special!!

Sent on 04/16/2012

Ben · Married on 02/25/2012

Greg and his team were great! Very quick to respond to our ever-changing reception plan. The photo wall is definitely the way to go since more people can participate and see what's going on during the photos. Our guests had a great time. We got a ton of "Best Wedding Ever" comments that were largely due to Nashville Photo Booth Rentals!

Sent on 03/12/2012

Phil · Married on 06/02/2012

Photo booth was one of the most popular parts of our event and a crowd favorite!

Sent on 06/05/2012