2917 Goose Creek Ln, Murfreesboro, TN 37128 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Lend a Smile Photo Booth

We are a local photo booth company, based in Smyrna, TN, that provides affordable and quality photo booth rental for all occasions.

Nothing beats the fun and excitement Lend A Smile Photo Booth adds to your event. Whether it is your wedding, your child's birthday party, school prom, or a corporate event, Lend A Smile Photo Booth is there to capture all the smiles (and silliness) of your guests. Let us help you impress your guests and make it an unforgettable and exciting experience for everyone, choose Lend A Smile Photo Booth!

Contact us at 615.462.8740 and/or email us at info@lendasmile.com

img0161
img0285

11 Reviews for Lend a Smile Photo Booth

Bailey · Married on 05/20/2017

This was by far one of my favorite parts of the ceremony. Being the bride, I didn't get to take pictures with/see everyone that I wanted to. Thanks to Lend A Smile, I now have pictures of all my wedding guests that I can cherish forever! I am so thankful for Lend A Smile. Throughout the wedding process, they were so kind and easy to work with. They made planning that part of the wedding stress free and fun. Once they got to the venue, they just set up everything quickly and waited patiently for the fun to begin! The photobooth attendant was the sweetest and was very helpful in making sure each person got a photo strip that stepped in the booth. I can't say it enough, but please if you are considering getting a photobooth for your wedding Lend A Smile is where you need to go! My reception wouldn't have been as amazing as it was without them!!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Kara · Married on 10/15/2016

We loved having Lend a Smile do our photo booth for our wedding. All of our guests have told us how much they enjoyed it. The photo booth seemed to get every age group involved and kept them entertained during our cocktail hour. The pricing was very affordable compared to many other options we had looked into. We were really impressed with the variety of props and the quality of the photo strips. The service was also great. They worked with me on several different photo strips until I had found the perfect one. We would definitely use them again for another event!

Sent on 11/06/2016

We used Lend a Smile Photo Booth for our wedding reception and are so happy that we did! We were unsure about using a photo booth at first, but LAS added so much fun to the experience for our guests. Customer service was fabulous throughout the entire process. Communication was easy and friendly, and we could not be more pleased. The photo booth was high quality and easy to use with the perfect amount of room and a beautiful backdrop. Props were fun with a great variety of things to wear and signs to hold. We absolutely loved our photo strips! They were beautiful and perfectly captured the look and theme of our wedding. The attendant was extremely friendly and helpful, as well as looked and acted very professional. Pricing was very competitive compared to others, and I can't imagine having better quality or service. The value of our package was amazing. Our entire experience with Lend a Smile Photo Booth was wonderful, and we would highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Award

Lend a Smile Photo Booth Pricing

Lend a Smile Photo Booth Price Rates

Lend a Smile Photo Booth FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

• 2917 Goose Creek Ln Murfreesboro, 37128 See on map