Nolensville, TN 37135 Map · Phone number

Thanks to Smith's for having us!! Congrats and we at Kain and Able wish you all the luck world! We...
photo booth 3
DJ 40 on the 1's and 2's playing all the hits!!!
DJ 40 and our brand new Inflatable LED light up Photo Booth Enclosure!! #enchantedbridebridalshow
The Open Air Instagram Cube pick your own hashtag for your event!!!
The Open Air Instagram Cube pick your own hashtag for your event!!!
photo booth 3
DJ 40 on the 1's and 2's playing all the hits!!!

10 Reviews for Kain and Able Entertainment (Photo Booth, DJ, Lights, and Drone photography

• Kira

Kira · Married on 11/07/2015

I would never use another DJ for any other event! Wes was our DJ and he was a newlywed at the time so he knew, without question, what we wanted. He was SPECTACULAR!! I would recommend him for any occasion. He was one of the details that made my day so perfect!

Sent on 11/24/2015
  • Mrs. Johnson

Jamaria · Married on 04/11/2015

Best decision ever! The photo booth was a HUGE hit at our wedding. Everyone kept talking about how cool the atmosphere of it was as well as how great of quality the pictures were! My husband even had to admit it was worth it! Definitely will recommend to other people!

Sent on 04/13/2015

Darinka · Married on 04/04/2015

So happy we decided to get a photobooth for our wedding. That was the highlight of the wedding! The guys were great to work with! I loved how we got a book with all the pictures and the usb drive to print as many as I want for later. It was the nicest photobooth I've ever seen! I first saw them at the pink bridal show in Nashville and were my favorite to begin with. I recommend getting the blow up photobooth!!

Sent on 04/12/2015