Nancy Cotto Events Reviews

12 Reviews for Nancy Cotto Events

• Maky

Maky · Married on 02/14/2021

One of a Kind!

2 years and 3 plans later and here we are writing a review for a person in a box that could not possibly contain of the amount of praise that Nancy Cotto deserves. Amid all of the challenges we’ve faced to get our day done and all of the speculation of what kind of event that it would be, Nancy tied all the pieces together into the most beautiful evening that we could have asked for. Nancy is the bow to the knot you are tying and absolutely will not disappoint you on your special day. We recommend Nancy Cotto Events to everyone for any occasion!

Sent on 02/22/2021

Nancy Cotto Events's reply:

We finally did it!!!! I couldn't ask for a kinder couple who went with the flow of all things and finally celebrated the wedding of their dreams. I want to thank you both for letting my team be a part of your "special day". Hugs & happiness to you always!! ❤️
  • Blayne

Blayne M. · Married on 07/25/2020

Worked so hard for what we wanted!

Nancy worked tirelessly for almost 2 years on our wedding! She helped us switch venues, multiple times, and worked endlessly for what we wanted! Nancy made the process run smoothly and she especially made our wedding day soo stress free! We are so thankful for Nancy, without her I know our wedding day would have been a disaster and she took care of things I would have never even thought about or knew I needed. Also without me having to do anything, she set up our venue for the day of so beautifully because she really knew what we wanted! Nancy also is so fun to work with, I knew from the second I met her that she would make this experience so fun (even through COVID she made it fun)! Thanks for all of your help Nancy!

Sent on 04/13/2021
  • Yami

Yami Y. · Married on 03/07/2020

Just the best!!

I can't say enough to explain everything that Nancy did for us for our wedding. The best quality of service, the best professionalism, the best location, the best food, the best flexibility and plan B due to the torrential rain on our wedding day. The result couldn’t be better! I will always be thankful for everything you did for our wedding to be simply magical and amazing!!!! Xoxo

Nancy Cotto Events's reply:

I loved putting together your special day and making it happen, rain or not. It was stunning and you were a delightful couple to work with!!! Love and happiness!!!

Ashley T. · Married on 12/07/2019

Nancy is amazing!

I knew I wanted to hire Nancy before I even formally met her Prior to our first meeting, I watched Nancy setting up for another wedding and immediately became confident in her abilities to perfect our big day. As a bride-to-be who knew very little about weddings or what she truly envisioned for her own wedding, Nancy was a saving grace. Her years of experience truly shows. She is honest in answering questions and will do anything and everything possible to make the big day as amazing as possible. She puts her heart and soul into her work. I cannot say enough good things about Nancy and her team. I also relied on her for recommendations with respect to DJ, photographer, and florist and all were equally amazing. Thank you Nancy for all your hard work and dedication to your couples!

Sent on 07/01/2020

Laralee · Married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely Fantastic and So Necessary!

Nancy was the absolute backbone to planning my wedding and I honestly don't know how it could have all come together (and so incredibly beautifully) without her. I 100% recommend her for your planning needs!

Nancy Cotto Events's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to plan your special day!! One of my favorite things about my job are the lifelong friendships I develop. I can't wait to catch up soon
  • Andrew

Andrew · Married on 06/21/2019

Highly Recommend

Staci from Nancy Cotto Events made the wedding of our dreams come true. I honestly don’t know how my wife and I would have planned everything the way we had without her recommendations and help. She is super friendly, honest, and no nonsense when it comes to getting stuff done. I would 100% recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner.

Nancy Cotto Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I have planned weddings with Nancy for over 10 years and I hope that my passion for helping couples shows. Love to you both!!!!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 06/21/2019

Dream Wedding Planner

We are just so happy that we went through Nancy Cotto Events and chose Staci as our wedding planner! I'm a teacher and didn't have a lot of extra time to figure out everything that needed to be done for our big day. My husband and I really had no clue where to even start. Staci made the entire process SO much easier and not to mention fun :) She was there for us EVERY time that we had a question and met with us countless times to go over details, deadlines and concerns. She helped recommend and contact vendors for us, tasted wedding cakes and food choices with us, created a timeline, made sure that everything was set up correctly the day of, passed out our tips to our vendors and SO much more. My husband and I had a picture in our minds of what we wanted our wedding to look like, and we were just blown away by how perfectly Staci brought our vision to life. We were able to breathe easy and really enjoy our day knowing that she had everything under control. She is super friendly, kind, patient and organized, and was quite simply a dream wedding planner who was always two steps ahead. She always seemed to know what we needed, right down to anticipating that the groom would be hungry for a quick snack in the middle of our pictures ;) If you're looking for help in any form, I simply cannot recommend Staci enough!

Nancy Cotto Events's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing me to be part of your special day. You were an amazing couple to work!! We wish you many years of love and happiness!!

Natalie · Married on 04/06/2019

Outstanding!

If you want stress free wedding planning and a smooth day, you better go with Nancy! She is truly phenomenal.

She fully captured what we were envisioning and everything was beautifully executed. Nancy is incredibly experienced and has an amazing eye. She helped guide us every step along the way - menus, linens, ambiance, etc. We trusted her with a lot of the details of our day and I am so glad we did. She was so patient with my endless questions and always responded to emails very timely.

If anything went wrong on our wedding day, I couldn't tell you. Everything went smoothly and was timely. I was never left wondering "What next?" or "What do I do?". She had everyone where they needed to be (on time) and was great at communicating. The whole day moved along perfect because of Nancy.

Our wedding was so beautiful and enjoyed by all. Thank you Nancy for helping us make our dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 07/05/2020
  • Dinara

Dinara · Married on 12/15/2018

Perfect wedding day!

Nancy was amazing! From our first consultation, Nancy was very responsive and helped make the entire planning process smooth and easy. On the day of, she helped set up all of the tables, which ended up looking beautiful. She also helped organize the procession line and everything went off without a hitch! We didn't have to worry or stress about anything. I highly recommend Nancy!

Sent on 07/01/2020

Brittany · Married on 09/08/2018

Made my wedding a dream come true!!!

I got married at The Museum of Fine Arts in St. Petersburg, FL in September of 2018 and Nancy not only met, but exceeded all expectations and many more. She and her team were so professional and accommodating I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect experience! I brought her a vision and she brought my dream wedding to life! I highly recommend Nancy Cotto Events! You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Mallory

Mallory · Married on 09/22/2017

Nancy is a one of a kind wedding planner!

Nancy is one of the most down to earth, real people that I've ever met. She helped my wife and I feel comfortable from day 1. I loved that she had so much experience and gave us great advice, but also recognized that it was our day and let us take the reins with what we wanted to do. She helped us create a team of incredible vendors based off of her recommendations who were both affordable and of the highest quality. On the day of she kept everything moving smoothly and we still have guests to this day who say that it was the best wedding they've ever been to and its been four years since we got married! She helped everything feel seamless and I felt that she had our backs 150%. Whether it was helping me change into flats right before I walked down the aisle or making sure we cut the cake on time, Nancy was on it. I can't recommend Nancy highly enough. She was truly incredible and helped us have one of the best days of our lives.

Sent on 04/02/2021
  • Max

Max · Married on 01/21/2016

Nancy is simply the best.

My husband and I live in NYC and got married in St. Pete, FL. Planning a wedding long distance is challenging, but Nancy was amazing throughout the entire process. She was extremely responsive to any questions, emails, calls etc. and walked us through the process every step of the way. I cannot praise her enough!

Nancy Cotto Events's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to work with you on your special day it was an absolute pleasure. #loveislove