My Eventful Life Wedding Planning Company Reviews

4 | Charlotte, NC

4 Reviews for My Eventful Life Wedding Planning Company

4 My Eventful Life Wedding Planning Company Reviews

Kandi · Married on 04/29/2017

Ms. Bittle is awesome. I told her what I was looking for and she was able to full-fill and then some. I look forward to using her in future events.

Michelle · Married on 04/15/2017

Stacie and her company were awesome! She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was perfect and to our liking! It can be really frustrating when you're planning your own wedding and dealing with multiple unresponsive vendors that add unnecessary stress to your planning. Stacie, our coordinator was there every step of the way, responded quickly, and thought of everything to cover. I appreciate her attention to detail and her sense of urgency when completing tasks. Best coordinator out there! I highly recommend her!! Thanks Stacie!!

Shawn · Married on 12/23/2016

My Eventful Life Planning Company assisted me with planning my twins birthday party at an affordable cost. Not only can this company assist with wedding plans, but other important events in your life. I highly recommend My Eventful Life Wedding Planning Company.

Elease · Married on 03/11/2015

When you want a professional visionary who is attentive and a great listener. She is priced reasonably and will present your event above your expectations! There isn't an event to big or too small "My Eventful Life" can't handle.