MVP Hair & Makeup Reviews

108 | Cancun, MX

108 Reviews for MVP Hair & Makeup

108 MVP Hair & Makeup Reviews

Athena · Married on 05/18/2018

I booked Team MVP for my destination wedding at the Royal Sands Cancun on May 18, 2018. They did an AMAZING job on my hair and makeup -- I was thoroughly impressed by their work. They truly made me look my absolute best. The team was talented, professional, organized and friendly. I was SO nervous before my trial because I wanted everything to be perfect, and after the trial was over I had NO fears left! Wow! They blew me away, and then proceeded to blow me away again on the wedding day. They did an incredible job with my bridesmaids and mom, too. Communication leading up to the big day was perfect as well. Edgar was EXTREMELY responsive to any emails I sent his way. Cannot recommend this team enough. Thank you, MVP, for being a part of my day and making me look and feel spectacular!

MVP Hair & Makeup 1
    MVP Hair & Makeup 2

Jessica · Married on 04/04/2018

MVP AND MELISSA WERE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING
    THEY MET AND EXCEEDED ALL OF MY EXPECTATION
    EDGAR WAS A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH

Victoria · Married on 03/17/2018

They were amazing my makeup was exactly what I dreamed of and more! My hair was perfect and lasted all night! they were quick, efficient and their work was breathtaking. They worked wonderfully with my mother in laws super short hair as well as my other mother in laws hair that is nearly at her tush. I 100% recommend!!!! I got hair and makeup for 4 people including eyelashes, clip in extensions and airbrush makeup for myself.

Sent on 04/25/2018
    MVP Hair & Makeup 3
    MVP Hair & Makeup 4

MVP Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you Victoria. We were lucky to serve you. We wish you all the best in this new journey :) PS you looked gorgeous!

Briony · Married on 11/11/2017

MVP make up and Hair were exceptional! I am so glad I spent the money to have them, they were everything I hoped for and more. They were so calm, professional and amazing at what they did. I highly recommend anyone who is getting married in cancun to use them, as I am fair and blonde I was worried my makeup might be a bit heavy but it was so natural and just perfect. I had my trial 2 days before the wedding and after they saw my hair and make up all my bridesmaids and Mum wanted to book and they did an extra 4 people at short notice. Edgar was great from the beginning at communication. Thank you so much.

Erin · Married on 10/24/2017

Perfect service, perfect stylist and make up. Made my wedding day in Rivera Maya more special and we all loved it. Would highly recommend.

MVP Hair & Makeup 5
    MVP Hair & Makeup 11
    MVP Hair & Makeup 12
    MVP Hair & Makeup 13

Brianna · Married on 10/16/2017

MVP was amazing !!, so glad I found out about them. We had make up & hair done by them. i could not have asked for anything more they did a beautiful job on everyone. It is well worth the money. They also respond very quickly which puts you at ease !!. Best choice i made!♡

MVP Hair & Makeup 14
    MVP Hair & Makeup 15
    MVP Hair & Makeup 16

Michelle · Married on 09/06/2017

Couldn’t have asked for a better team of professionals. The quality of their services and final touches were outstanding. From the moment I contacted them until the moment they dropped us back at the resort they were perfect. Would highly recommend MVP for your wedding day. The made me, my maid of honour and the the mother of the bride feel and look beautiful.

MVP Hair & Makeup 17
    MVP Hair & Makeup 18
    MVP Hair & Makeup 19
    MVP Hair & Makeup 20
    MVP Hair & Makeup 21
    MVP Hair & Makeup 22
    MVP Hair & Makeup 23

Melody · Married on 08/24/2017

Hair and makeup team were very good. Definitely worth the money to look beautiful on wedding day. I choose a picture on how I wanted my hair and presented this to hairstylist I was blown away with results as I looked Amazing. I must Amit I took a risk letting makeup artists have free rain to make me look good. I normally don't like pictures but I have never looked so beautiful as on my wedding day. All I can say is the team was fernominal and even put my tiar and vail in my
    hair. I believe the team are trained to very high standards as I could not have looked so good without them. I recommend if your getting married as I did you should take the stress away and use MPV service as they are simply wonderful.

• F

Fiona · Married on 08/14/2017

We planned our wedding at the Moon Palace in August 2017. Mvp was the recommended vendor for hair and make up. Not being someone who wears a lot of make up or has many hair styles I was hesitant about what I would look like. The 2 lovely ladies came for a trial and did not disappoint, they listened to what I requested, was happy to start light and build upon and like wise added their suggestions. They totally surpassed by expectations and made me feel amazing. The actually day was therefore relaxed as I knew I was happy with the plan ahead. My husband, friends and family were so complimentary, although when my 4 year old son said I looked beautiful my day was complete. I would not hesitate in recommending the Mvp team, they made my day one to remember. Thank you.

Emily · Married on 08/06/2017

All the staff was extremely helpful. The representative I worked with up until my trail and wedding day was responsive and was able to work with my schedule and any questions I had. Both my hair and makeup artists were prompt, friendly and did a wonderful job on both my mother and my hair and makeup. They made my dream “wedding look” become a reality!

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/28/2017

Team MVP was amazing ! From planning to day of, I was so impressed with the timely responses! Team MVP was also able to accomodate providing services to us without leaving the resort and avoiding the vendor fee!

• Constance

Constance · Married on 07/21/2017

Professional and very attentive to my needs. I would highly recommend to other brides. I felt beautiful and received many compliments.

Natasha · Married on 07/06/2017

I got married in July 2017 in Dreams Tulum Mexico. I did a hair trial there which I wasn't in love with and was worried about getting my hair done for the wedding along with my 7 flower girls and 10 bridesmaids. I read the reviews on MVP and the moment I connected with Edgar, he was so responsive! When he didn't hear from me, he would send a follow-up message. In total I had about 25 people and EVERYONE was happy with their look. I was able to do a hair trial with the ladies who did my wedding. I showed them a picture and they did the exact same hair style. I wanted to have a hair change for my reception and they totally understood what I wanted. I was worried that it would take another hour to do the hair change but the way that my hair was pinned, I had a new hairstyle in 15 mins. I also had a 2nd wedding gown that the ladies helped me get into. My bridesmaids also got touch-ups on their hair and make-up which they were happy about as the wedding was on the beach and since it was hot and slightly windy, they felt great getting touched-up before our indoor wedding reception. My suggestion with MVP is know exactly what you want. Since they don't know you, its hard for them to make suggestions on something you might like. I did have a picture but asked them for suggestions. All my bridesmaids and flower girls had pictures of what they wanted and it came out exactly how they envisioned. MVP is a great company. They are organized, on-time and professional.

Barbara · Married on 06/16/2017

Melissa and Edgar were awesome!! They were very professional and made sure we met a day before to ensure they knew exactly what I wanted.
    My girlfriend used them 5 years ago for her wedding and I wouldn't have gone to anyone else. They also made meeting them super easy and called and text me to make sure I know where I was going.
    Highly recommended!

Courtney · Married on 06/05/2017

Planning a destination wedding, I was most worried about the hair and makeup experience for myself and my bridesmaids. However, as soon as I finished my hair and makeup trial done, all my fears were gone and I simply couldn't wait to have my hair and makeup done again for my wedding day. The end result was amazing!! I was so pleased with my hair and makeup, plus the bridesmaids and mothers looked fantastic. Highly recommend MVP for future brides out there!!

Min Ju · Married on 05/23/2017

The service was great and the make up artist did the job perfectly with my request. I would like to recommend to my family and friends.

Julia · Married on 05/20/2017

I was so impressed with MVP. I had done a trial at the resort where I got married and was not impressed, so I cam across MVP. I was really nervous about using someone I hadn't done a trial with but they were amazing. Edgar was very responsive the entire time with scheduling. I had Leslie and one other person. Leslie did make-up and was great. She spoke perfect English and helped translate to the girl who did my hair. All of the guests' make-up looked amazing. They looked like the best versions of themselves, not clownish or done up. The girl who did my hair was incredible. I showed her a picture from when I got it done in Chicago and she basically took that and then made it work in humidity and wind. There were 20mph winds and it was so hot and my hair looked perfect all night. I'm not sure how she did it. Would definitely recommend them to anyone getting married in Mexico.

Jennifer · Married on 05/02/2017

I was going crazy trying to find a hair and makeup team that had their own location outside of my hotel in Puerto Aventuras. I was not comfortable using the hotel salon and did not want to pay vendor fees to have multiple people come on site. Thank goodness I found Melissa and Edgar. Total power couple, killing it in the Riviera Maya. They have a condo in PA. All I have to say is BOOK MELISSA. She is worth every penny. The last thing you want to skimp on for your wedding is hair and makeup! Melissa is an extremely professional artist who really knows her stuff. Edgar will answer all of your emails promptly, even if you send hundreds, like me, (sorry Edgar). But, seriously Melissa and her glam squad are the best. I'm so happy I met them. Everyone just keeps telling me how beautiful I looks and my professional photos are not even out yet! Thank you guys!!!

Elecia · Married on 04/29/2017

The team did a great job! Very thankful that I did a hair and makeup trial a few days before. We found that the hair style I wanted was not going to work without a lot of extra hair product, so we were able to avoid a hair disaster on my wedding day. I would highly recommend a hair and makeup trial with which ever vendor you choose. On the day of the wedding, my hair and makeup turned out to be amazing! I setup hair and makeup for 8 of us and 3 flowers girls. We had a team of 4 people to get us all ready. Everybody looked great and really felt beautiful for our wedding day!! Thank you for helping us all look so great!

Sent on 07/01/2017

MVP Hair & Makeup's reply:

It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding. I agree trials are always recommended with this weather conditions you never know how your hair or skin will react thankfully we have products for any type of hair / skin :).

Danielle · Married on 03/15/2017

I had a wonderful experience working with MVP for my wedding in Isla Mujeres Mexico. Everything from the booking process months beforehand to my wedding day hair design was spot on. All my bridesmaids loves their hair and makeup! The team is truly talented. They will listen carefully to your requests and produce exactly what you've always wanted. I was thrilled with their service and would highly recommend choosing them for your wedding day beauty!

Erika · Married on 02/13/2017

I recently got married in Cancun, and used MVP services for my hair and make up. THEY WERE AMAZING!!! The response time was great, and very accommodating to everything I needed, and last minute changes I needed to make. I LOVED my hair and make up!! It lasted ALL night and into the next morning. I received so many compliments. I recommend MVP for every bride!! My mom, mother in law, and maid of honor looked amazing too!!

Riddhi · Married on 11/24/2016

Don’t hesitate – if you’re thinking about booking MVP for your wedding do it now! MVP team did a wonderful job. My wedding planner suggested MVP team for hair and makeup. I was hesitant on what to expect being it was a destination wedding. I saw their work and reviews on website and it was great. I chose package of trial, wedding and reception hair and makeup. My make up done by one of the MVP team member- Leslie. At my trial, she gave me a look that was flawless and timeless! The morning of my wedding was right on time. I was so calm all morning because I knew I was in such great hands. Lislie applied individual false lashes which really made my eyes pop. On reception day she did different makeup and hair then wedding day and it was amazing. Everybody appreciated her work. MVP team really can do anything, you just have to communicate what you want and you will not be disappointed. Highly recommended!!!

Louisa · Married on 10/21/2016

My hair looked amazing on my big day, I couldn't have asked for more, you were fantastic highly recommended, thank you for making the day memorable :-)

Giselle · Married on 10/07/2016

We are so grateful with the work of Arely Jimenez and Yesy Hernandez, both were very professional, and punctual. Thanks so much for the attention, here some pictures of my wedding, i have more if you want to, let me know.

Thanks again!