Mount Charleston Lodge Reviews

Mount Charleston Lodge 1
  • Mikaela

Mikaela Jordan · Married on 03/23/2019

Best Day Ever

We had our wedding at Mount Charleston Lodge on March 23, 2019. It was absolutely the best day of our lives. Thomas and the Mount Charleston Lodge Staff made sure everything went perfect from start to finish. The entire experience was wonderful, Thomas has a lot of wedding experience and knows all the right questions to ask. I am so thankful for him, because he made sure everything was exactly how I imagined. We had 50 guests, and everyone had a blast. Thomas coordinated with all of my vendors so that I didn't have to worry about anything on the wedding day. The food was great, and it all came out at the same time. The staff handled all of the set up and break down of the event (included) which I was very impressed by- they set up all of my decorations exactly how I wanted. I highly recommend Mount Charleston Lodge for a wedding venue if you're looking for intimate, rustic, relaxed vibes (and beautiful views!!) on your wedding day. Not only was the Lodge awesome, but our guests stayed at the cabins next door, making it very convenient for everyone. If I had it all to do over again, I would book the Lodge again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Mount Charleston Lodge 2
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 10/22/2016

The view is amazing, it will take yours and your guests breath away! Thomas is very helpful and polite, excellent customer service skills!

Mt Charleston has been a favorite place of mine since I was little and we are so excited to get to have our big day there at The Lodge!

Sent on 10/15/2015

caryn · Married on 10/16/2016

Thomas was AMAZING! He was so patient! I am a perfectionist and had many questions and he answered all of them! They were very flexible...willing to do whatever we wanted. Everyone raved about the food! I did not have to worry about a thing! Everything we very smoothly!

Sent on 10/31/2016