Planet Hollywood Wedding Chapel

Las Vegas, NV View map
Up to 65 guests

Up to 65 guests

Planet Hollywood Wedding Chapel offers couples the unique opportunity to wed in the same chapel as Elvis and Priscilla Presley, in iconic Las Vegas, Nevada. Couples can hold an unforgettable wedding event within this hotel wedding venue. Planet Hollywood Wedding Chapel offers an array of exceptional wedding packages to make you and your beloved feel like true VIPs on your most special day.

Facilities and Capacity

Planet Hollywood Wedding Chapel offers their beautifully intimate wedding chapel for your special ceremony. The space features a picturesque wedding stage adorned with a unique glass design to serve as the focal point of your ceremony. The marble floor and high ceiling give this room an air of sophistication and grandeur for your cherished service. With seating for up to 65 guests, you and your beloved can exchange your heartfelt vows at this historic site, where the King of Rock and Roll performed his own vows in 1967.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$750

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$750

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Art Gallery
Banquet Hall
Hotel
Resort

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Get Ready Rooms
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Altar/Arch
Centerpieces
Chairs
Chair Covers
Decor
Drapery
Lighting

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
April
May
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

4.5 out of 5 rating

1 User photo

Cheryl P. Married on 06/29/2019

So Unbelievably Happy

The reason I chose Planet Hollywood is because while I e-mailed a bunch of different resorts/hotels/casinos in Vegas, Planet Hollywood responded promptly and they showed that they were so excited about having our Nintendo themed wedding there! Ali and Erin were both amazing throughout this whole process. They answered all of my questions fully and addressed any concerns that I had before the big day. Since I was planning the whole ceremony from Chicago, I was of course worried about all the details that I wouldn't have control over. I have to say I was just so unbelievably happy with how everything turned out. Our day was perfect. Thank you so much, Planet Hollywood.
    Pamela A. Married on 02/13/2019

Fantastic experience!

We couldn't have had a better experience than we did here on Feb 11th! The minister, photographer and wedding planners were truly fantastic...very friendly, knowledgeable, and sweet...they put us right at ease and made our wedding such a special event. 😀
    Aspen Married on 09/17/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My wife and I just had our wedding at the Chapel in Planet Hollywood. We got The Power of Love package. Which was just above and beyond our expectations. Ali and Erin were absolutely amazing helping us navigate through what we wanted. Always very prompt in answering every single question I had (and I had A LOT). The suite provided was so beautiful and modern. The view was breathtaking. Every detail Erin and Ali took care of and were so nice and friendly. Our photographers for the Las Vegas sign was super friendly and so sweet. Tina our photographer for the wedding day was awesome. She captured amazing pictures of my wife and I and took us to some amazing spots. Our minster was so awesome made it so much about both of us and flowed everything in. I would definitely recommend The Chapel to everyone. Their wedding packages are awesome. Totally worth the price!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
3667 Las Vegas Boulevard South Las Vegas, NV, 89109
Location of (Planet Hollywood Wedding Chapel)

Planet Hollywood Wedding Chapel frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Planet Hollywood Wedding Chapel?

Planet Hollywood Wedding Chapel includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Chairs

What are the most important characteristics of Planet Hollywood Wedding Chapel in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Planet Hollywood Wedding Chapel for wedding events is known for:
  • Art Gallery
  • Banquet Hall
  • Hotel
  • Resort

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Planet Hollywood Wedding Chapel for wedding events?

Planet Hollywood Wedding Chapel offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor

What kind of wedding events does Planet Hollywood Wedding Chapel offer?

Planet Hollywood Wedding Chapel offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony

What services does Planet Hollywood Wedding Chapel offer for wedding events?

Planet Hollywood Wedding Chapel offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Accommodations
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Pet Friendly
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does Planet Hollywood Wedding Chapel have available for wedding events?

Planet Hollywood Wedding Chapel offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Aisle Markers
  • Altar/Arch
  • Centerpieces
  • Chairs
  • Chair Covers
  • Decor
  • Drapery
  • Lighting

What percentage of users recommend Planet Hollywood Wedding Chapel and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Planet Hollywood Wedding Chapel is recommended by 96% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.6 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.6 in quality of service, 4.6 in professionalism, 4.6 in value, 4.5 in average response time and 4.5 in flexibility.

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding