MorLina Events Reviews

MorLina Events 6
MorLina Events 7
  • F

Fawnne · Married on 05/06/2018

Very Professional, Excellent Customer Service, my day of the event was stress free and I want to that Michelle and her team.

Maggie · Married on 04/28/2018

Michele is amazing, you really have no worries with her. There were no bumps in the road or drama during the whole process. Not to mention she gets you the best deals with vendors. She really treats you like family yet remains professional the entire time. We love her ??

Benner · Married on 03/03/2018

After numerous referrals from family and friends my fiancé and I did not have any doubts hiring MorLina Events for our March 2018 wedding. Michele is amazing! From day one Michele was always by our side helping us make decisions, sending us monthly emails (to-do lists), and she would always document our vendor meetings with her trademark selfies! Michele has vast knowledge of venues available and an even bigger family of “friend-dors”. If we ever had a concern or question Michele would quickly respond by email or text (even if she was on vacation). On our wedding day Michele and the MorLina team took wonderful care of us and it was truly a “no worries” experience! Michele has been a priceless asset in turning our dream wedding vision into reality. We are now proud to call Michele a friend and we are honored to be a part of the MorLina Events Family!

MorLina Events 8

Charlene · Married on 09/30/2017

Michele and her team made our wedding day absolutely perfect and worry free! We had originally wanted to DIY everything from the centerpieces, to the planning process, but little did we know how much time/precision it would take to plan everything. From the minute we met at our initial consult, we automatically knew Michele was someone who we could trust to plan our special day. She was always a phone call/email away from questions that we had. She also made sure that every little detail was ironed out. She is very passionate about what she does and it definitely shows in the output. Her work was not only admired by us, but was complimented numerous times by our family/friends. Again, thank you Michele and your team for such an amazing job! =)

Krystiana · Married on 09/09/2017

Words cannot expressed the amount of gratitude I owe Michele and her team. A month later and I still have friends and family complimenting my husband and I...telling us this was the best wedding they ever attended. I owe this to Morlina Events. Michele kept me focus, on schedule, and made sure that I had everything I needed. I truly fell in love with Michele and her team. She is an exceptional person and her team are the sweetest people I have ever worked with. I am so happy and pleased. Our wedding was PERFECT. I couldn’t be more happy. I wouldn’t change anything about my wedding. It was everything a girl could ever dream of...and Morlina Events definitely executed my every wish. Thank you The best decision I made was Michele and her wonderful staff. I can't imagine how everything would have happen without her expertise.

MorLina Events 9
    MorLina Events 10
    MorLina Events 11
    MorLina Events 12
    MorLina Events 13
    MorLina Events 14
    MorLina Events 15

Karen · Married on 08/26/2017

I knew about Morlina Events from my sister's wedding. I saw how exceptional their quality of service was. Therefore, when I got engaged with my now husband, I didn't think twice about contacting Michelle to help us plan our big day. In most cases, planning a destination wedding can be quite challenging due to the fact that we were from out of town and our source of communication were mostly phone calls, emails, and text messages, but Michelle handled everything so well that the planning process went so smoothly. She responded to calls/massages the moment she received them and kept us up to date throughout the entire process. She is well organized and pays really close attention to what her bride and groom want. The moment we let her know of any concerns that came along the way, she always made sure she was on top of them. "NO WORRIES" was exactly what we had with Michele and her wonderful Morlina Events team... and more!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/07/2017

At first, my husband & I did not want a wedding planner. We thought we could do everything ourselves. But once we started doing DIY centerpieces and was having trouble finding other vendors for our special day - it was clear we needed help. Michele helped us find our caterer, cake, & florist. She was always one text/call/email away whenever I had a nervous breakdown - reassuring me that I had "no worries". The day of the wedding was super smooth - thanks to her and her amazing team! They made my dream wedding come to life! My family & friends were so impressed, they want to hire her for future weddings, parties, & events. Thank you so much Michele & ME Team!

Desiree · Married on 06/10/2017

Michele and her team were absolutely wonderful. I've never been the girl that has dreamed about her wedding so I was not excited to start the planning process - but Michele made it so easy. She was always available with any questions and was usually prompt to respond, if she was going to be out of touch and not prompt, she always let us know before hand. I couldn't imagine having done it all without her - in fact I know that I wouldn't have been able to! I definitely recommend her and her entire team and appreciate all their hard work they put put in for us!

• F

Favi · Married on 10/15/2016

Michelle is absolutely amazing! She stands next to her motto "no worries". Especially with my sisters even, we have her a lot to worry about but she kept it very profesional and in order. She made sure to take care of every single detail! She made us feel like we were the only ones she was helping, she's knew exactly what to do with everything that came up and in the end made my sisters dream come true. It was even better then we ever expected!

Meagan · Married on 09/17/2016

There are not enough words to describe how amazing and happy I am with Michele and the Morlina Events team. Our wedding was flawless from the beginning to end.

• Meredith

Meredith · Married on 05/15/2016

I would highly recommend Michele and her team to anyone. While planning a long distance wedding, she was my lifesaver! She is very efficient and accommodating. Love, love, love Michele and Alyssa!

Corrinne · Married on 04/30/2016

Michele and Alyssa are wonderful. They helped me plan my wedding from start to finish. She really means "No worries". My entire day ran smoothly and I didn't have to worry about a thing. It was executed to a tee. I did diy for my centerpieces and other decor and Michele and her team were able to complete my vision for the day of. My words cannot truly express how wonderful and helpful they were throughout the entire process.

Teresita · Married on 02/24/2016

Always available and helpful from the start to end of the event.

Jessica · Married on 02/20/2016

As soon as she told us she makes sure all her brides and grooms eat on their wedding day we hired her! Michele is personable, professional, and efficient wedding planner! She made all of our worries non existent! Her staff is very accommodating and flexible! She also recommends and is friends with many vendors!! For anyone getting married we highly recommend her and her team!

Sharise · Married on 12/19/2015

Amazing is the only word to describe Michele and her team. From the moment we met, Michele has been spectacular at helping my fiancé and I prepare for our special day. Our wedding day was truly unforgettable and went better than we could've ever imagined, all thanks to MorLina events. I recommend Michele and her team to everyone-- she was the best wedding decision I made, by far.

• W

Wanda · Married on 10/03/2015

Planning a wedding is overwhelming. However, I breezed right through every aspect with the knowledgeable assistance of Morlina Events and their fabulous network of vendors. if you want to have "No Worries" you can't pick a better partner for your wedding plans. They took my vision and made it come alive. They made my event one to remember forever. My fairy godmothers from beginning to end.

Larenda · Married on 08/22/2015

The absolute best decision I made was hiring MorLina Events to plan my wedding. I did not have to worry about anything at anytime during the entire process. I am actually sad the whole event is over because of how fun she and her assisants made the process. They become friends and feel like a part of your family by the end. I am so grateful for everything they did for us.

• I

Ilene · Married on 06/27/2015

Michelle and her group were incredible! My husband and I both agree this was the best money we spent on the entire wedding. We are in and out of town often and she was flexible, accommodating and able to use technology and on-line communication extremely effectively. In addition, she's a sweetheart to work with. Her professionalism and enthusiasm joined together to create an amazing experience. There's no way we could have pulled this off without her. My husband and I are not the typical young couple. We are both 71 and completely out of touch with the local wedding scene. She LISTENED to what we wanted and made appropriate suggestions of venues and vendors. She opened our eyes to possibilities we hadn't considered. All in all, she put together a stupendous party and totally memorable occasion in less than 6 months. A true miracle worker! We love her to pieces and I have no hesitation in recommending her services to our two granddaughters!

Alena · Married on 06/13/2015

If you want to see a fairy godmother in action, get in touch with Michele and her team at MorLina events. From day one Michele was 100% on task and in the zone. It doesn't matter if your wedding is in 1 month or 24 she has everything broken down for you and the steps you need to take to get everything in order. Hands down she is one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. She will work late into the night to get things done for you. When it is the weekend of a wedding she is working she will focus solely on THAT wedding. Her motto is "no worries" and she proves it every day you work with her. The only worry I had on my wedding day was the weather!

Hannah · Married on 05/23/2015

I loved working with Morlina Events. She is truly able to make any dream wedding come true. My husband and I had an unforgettable wedding at the Hermitage Museum and Gardens. She was able to arrange meetings with vendors and keep me on schedule for making sure I had every thing ready for my big day. The biggest hurdle I had was that I lived in Hawaii while planning a Virginia wedding, she made sure that the little time I spent in Virginia while planning was well spent. She has a great relationship with the vendors and we were able to stay on budget which was extremely important. I would highly recommend her & her team, they are absolutely incredible.

Christine · Married on 05/15/2015

Words cannot express how grateful my husband and I to Morlina Events for giving us the most magical wedding. Michele is accommodating, organized, and always on top of her to-do list. I love that we were given the opportunity to have a meet-and-greet with various vendors. Options with pros and cons are always a plus when it comes to final decision making. The team is professional, friendly, and detail oriented. The motto, "No worries," stays true because literally Michele and her team takes care of their bride and groom. Our wedding was beyond our expectation because of the teams hardwork and dedication. My husband and I are very pleased. Thank you Michele and Morlina Events team! We will miss working with you all!

Alanna · Married on 05/09/2015

I had the pleasure of having Michele help me plan my May 9th wedding, and Michele and her Morlina Events team are absolutely amazing!!! I really cannot put into words the appreciation my parents, in-laws, husband and I have for their hard work and professionalism.
    She sent my mom and me monthly to-do lists that helped us focus on and finalize the important pieces each month. Michele also helped us get the best vendors! Her motto of “no worries” could not be more true, and she always makes sure you are ahead of the game so that as you get close to the wedding you can just enjoy it all. I travel Monday-Friday for my job and I have no idea what I would have done without her dedication. Michele honestly makes you feel like you are her only client and also like family!
    Our wedding day was flawless! I didn’t have to worry about making sure this and that were done because Michele was always one step ahead of us and our wedding party. If you have ever seen the movie the wedding planner…. That is Michele and her team! Organized, punctual and extremely friendly! All the vendors knew when and where to be. I actually got to eat, drink and enjoy myself at my wedding.
    My bridal party and close friends and family could not stop telling me how awesome Michele is and how lucky I was to have her helping me!
    I highly recommend hiring Morlina events, worth every penny!

Desiree · Married on 05/01/2015

Michele and her team at Morlina Events helped plan and coordinate our wedding. Michele is very responsive and acted as an advocate for both me and my husband. She made sure the wedding ran smoothly and things were done at a particular time. We received so many compliments about her team and how organized the day was. Thanks Michele, you are amazing! Couldn't have done our wedding without you!

Caitlin · Married on 04/11/2015

Michele was the best decision we made while wedding planning. She was always available for visit, phone calls and texts. She had great ideas and helped to make sure our visions came to life. She and her team are the best!! I loved working with them!