Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos Reviews

44 | Cancun, MX

44 Reviews for Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos

44 Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos Reviews

Natasha · Married on 06/29/2018

There are not enough words to explain how wonderfully amazing Fatima is.
    When my now husband and I landed on the decision of having a destination wedding in Cabo, I emailed and met with a few other wedding planners, none of them came close to Fatima! The day we met I knew we had made the right decision, such a lovely, fun, and caring woman. At the beginning of the planning I was very nervous about planning a wedding in another county, however Fatima immediately made me feel at ease that it was going to be a fun and exciting experience... ( it was) My emails were always immediately replied to and my questions were always answered no matter how ridiculous my questions were.
    Fatima also knows and works with the best vendors in Cabo! She has beautiful taste and can make any vision come to life! My traditional Persian wedding was executed beautifully! So beyond thankful for this woman! Without her I don't think I would have enjoyed my wedding planning experience and definitely would not of had the most amazing wedding!

Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos 1
    Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos 2

Julia · Married on 05/19/2018

We came to Fatima with a big challenge - including a rural location and a tent made entirely out of twinkle lights. She not only made our vision come to life, she made our wedding weekend better than we ever dreamed. Fatima is professional, caring, networked (she has the best vendors from food to flowers) and dedicated. Fatima is incredible and we couldn't have been happier that she produced our wedding. We recommend her highly!

Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos 3
    Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos 4
    Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos 5
    Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos 6

Dana · Married on 05/12/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Fatima, but I will try! First off, Fatima knows her business. When I started working with her she immediately put me at ease. She had a timeline ready and vendors she had worked with for years, making my job easy. The vendors she works with will need to have a whole separate review, but they are the best! Our guests are still talking about our DJ:). Fatima was always available for calls and timely with emails. We had done a site visit and she was able to get every vendor there, including our photographer who had just flown in from abroad. They clearly respect her and wanted to make sure we were comfortable. The day of my wedding went off without a hitch, and it was because of Fatima. She was so professional and was in constant communication with the wedding venue and all the vendors. I was a bride that actually got to enjoy my wedding instead of stressing about the details and I can't thank Fatima enough!

• I

Iran · Married on 04/29/2018

Fatima, you are the best! Thank you very much for facilitating our wedding and helping to realize our dream. We will definitely recommend you to anyone asking for a good wedding coordinator. If it wasn’t for your expertise and experience we wouldn’t have had the best wedding. Our family and friends were impressed with you! We like your punctuality, social skills and the way you handle our vendors and everything in between. Thank you Fatima because we put all our trust in you, and you lived up to our expectations. Thank you for not allowing any vendors take advantage of us in anyway. We like how you went the extra mile for us and we won’t ever forget that! Several months of planning and finally meeting you, we felt we had known you for years! God bless and we are forever thankful to you!

Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos 7

Diana · Married on 04/14/2018

We can't say enough good things about Fatima. She exceeded our expectations. She executed every detail to perfection. We didn't get to visit our venue or meet any of our vendors prior to our wedding so we were nervous about how things would turn out. Fatima was extremely patient with us during the wedding planning process and responded timely to all of our many questions. Every vendor that she recommended did such an amazing job. Especially DJ Alex and Let it Bloom. DJ Alex kept everyone on the dance floor all night - our guests are still talking about his wedding playlist. We were a bit skeptical about Let it Bloom during our communications leading up to the wedding but they knocked it out of the park with their flowers, lighting, and decor. Fatima worked seamlessly with these vendors to make our vision come to life. We don't know what we would have done without her.

Because Fatima was so involved with every detail of the planning process, she was able to execute the 'day of' coordination flawlessly with her team. This allowed us to truly be able to enjoy our wedding day without any stress. Fatima worked closely with the resort staff to make sure everything was perfect on our wedding day and during our entire stay. Fatima even coordinated with the resort's on-site wedding coordinator to set up a tour of the resort and cake/appetizer tasting when we arrived in Cabo. Her connections with the resort management and her ability to communicate with the resort staff during our wedding day was a huge plus.

We also had a Vietnamese Tea Ceremony the day before our wedding. Fatima helped us plan the details of this event and was there on the day of to help coordinate. Fatima allowed us and our guest to enjoy our special day and weekend while she and her team tended to every detail, making sure everything was perfect. There is absolutely no way our wedding could have turned out as perfectly as it did without her. Thank you so much Fatima!

Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos 8
    Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos 15
    Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos 16
    Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos 17

Katelyn · Married on 11/04/2017

We absolutely LOVED working with Fatima. We had never seen the venue in person and was referred by friends and by Hacienda Cocina y Catina where we had our wedding celebration. The venue ceremony and reception location could not have been more perfect for us. She went above and beyond every step to make sure we were not worried. Planning every detail from Chicago had its challenges, but Fatima was always available to answer our questions at whatever time of day. :)

As a bride, I wanted to make sure every aspect of our day was taken care of in good hands. And trust me, I gave her plenty of questions and had some serious uncertainty at times and not once, did she disappoint. (Our location of where the reception was originally going to be placed was moved due to construction on the property.) It was the BEST decision we ever made by moving it, but I wouldn't have come to that decision without Fatima's assistance! It also helped that she was a local to the Cabo area and could highly speak on recommendations or any outside vendors that I needed.
    One major thing that sticks out about the kindness and the willingness to go above and beyond was when we arrived to Cabo. We were traveling with our 15 month old. She picked us up from our hotel and drove us back and forth to the site visits out of her way to make sure we were comfortable. She came highly prepared with our agenda when we first met and had plenty of notes that we had previously planned together for months.

She has a big heart and the instant I hugged her to thank her for all the efforts, I knew that we were instant friends. She was like a family friend of ours, that we had known for years! She genuinely cared about making sure the wedding day was perfect. I could not say enough great qualities about her as a person, planner and now a friend of ours in Cabo!

Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos 18
    Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos 19

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2017

Fatima is such a star. She is the best wedding planner ever. We planned our dream wedding in 5 short months and Fatima was with us every step of the way. Not only did the day go off seamlessly, she help me to incorporate special details to showcase our style throughout the weekend. She provides helpful feedback and recommendations for all aspects of the weekend and there was zero stress leading up to it. Let me repeat. Zero stress leading up to the wedding for me, my mom, my mother in law, the groom, etc. We have heard time and time again, that our wedding was the best wedding ever and we are so thankful we had Fatima to lead us. I can't thank her enough for giving us the best day of our lives. If you are considering a Cabo wedding, Fatima is your girl. Love her!

Megan · Married on 06/10/2017

Fatima was the an absolute blessing to us! She has the best connections with all vendors and everything turned out absolutely perfect! I was pretty relaxed in my table set up and let her really take the reigns -- SHE DID AMAZING! The tables and set up looked better than I could have ever imagined! I highly reccommend for any and all wedding needs!

Alejandra · Married on 05/06/2017

Fatima,

Roger and I can't thank you enough for all your hard work with planning/coordinating our dream wedding. From the very first email and phone call, to us traveling to Cabo to meet you --we knew we were in good hands. You were prompt, organized and went above and beyond for us. You made the process look so easy, taking us to each venue, on top of scheduling meetings with the best vendors.

Our wedding was everything we dreamed of or could have imagined. You truly captured our simplicity in such an elegant way. All of our family and friends have said it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to.

Again, thank you to you and your assistants for all your hard work. You are truly the best!

The Zavalas

Alejandra & Roger

Flora Farms

David · Married on 11/09/2016

Fatima was a Godsend! She helped me plan a week long vow renewal celebration for 50 people. Her local contacts for catering, hotels, transportation, restaurants were outstanding. She was always available and a great advocate for our party at each event. She has a great sense of style, an appreciation for prompt and responsive service, pays attention to detail and has a professional disarming way about her! It was a pleasure working with her and would highly recommend her for anyone planning a first-class event in Los Cabos. Recommended without reservation! David C.

Dione · Married on 11/09/2016

We loved Fatima and she organized fabulous event for us with every detail perfect.

• Roxanna & Ryan

Roxanna · Married on 10/14/2016

If you are looking for a wedding planner for a destination Cabo wedding then look no further! Fatima Falcon and her team of professionals will give you the wedding of your dreams.

My husband and I were definitely blessed to have Fatima coordinate our wedding. We first found her on WeddingWire and started to communicate via phone and email about a year before the event. She was very prompt when we had questions and was always reassuring.

In November 2015 my husband and I visited Cabo where we first met Fatima in person. While there, Fatima showed us potential venues and also introduced us to her preferred vendors (Florist, DJ, etc). When we met with the Florist or the DJ, or venue staff each was very professional and Fatima made sure that we knew that we were in good hands. We visited again in August 2016 and Fatima was there every step of the way. We highly recommend you visit Cabo before the wedding; perhaps twice if your schedule can accommodate.

When we arrived during wedding week we met with Fatima to flush out the final details. She provided us an itinerary breaking down the schedule of wedding day and was everywhere and everything you would want from a wedding coordinator. She kept us on schedule during rehearsal walkthrough and helped to set up during our guest welcome reception. And when wedding day arrived it all came together exactly how we anticipated and the event was absolutely flawless!

When my husband and I see our friends and family who attended the wedding it is a conversation starter. They were very impressed with the planning and all that was put together to make it happen. To this day my husband and I still get text messages and/or phone calls about how much our guests enjoyed our wedding event. It makes us really happy that we made the decision to get married in Cabo and without the help of Fatima and her team we would not have this incredible memory that will last us a lifetime.

Kimberly · Married on 07/28/2016

I had a VERY small, informal wedding in Cabo San Lucas. 24 in attendance - including the bride & groom - so I was really debating whether I really needed a wedding coordinator. Thank goodness I hired Fatima! There are so many details to planning a wedding in Cabo...from the legal documentation requirements to the blood work to the venues, she took care of every single detail! We were able to handle many details via email, which made planning super easy! When I arrived in Mexico, we had very few loose ends to tie-up then we were ready for the big day! Fatima as well as the photography crew were very professional and were with us every step of the way. I would highly recommend Fatima to my family and friends. She is a class act and her work is wonderful. I can't wait to see the pictures!

Katie · Married on 07/03/2016

Fatima was all around genius! We would hire her over and over again to re-live that magical day. Through planning in the early stages about 10 months out to every last scheduling and detail down to the minute was perfectly executed. She is not only very organized, attentive to detail and responsive - she has a warmth about her that creates that forever friendship. Her kindness and concern for ensuring our happiness was more than we could have ever dreamed. Hire Momentos if you want a stress free, fun, organized and calm environment not only on your Big Day, but all the days leading up to it as well! If we could press the "love" button, we would! We miss her and the planning process, it was that great!

Nikita · Married on 06/18/2016

Fatima was a pleasure to work with! Planning a destination wedding can be hard. With Fatima being my eyes, I was able to make the right decisions so my wedding was as perfect as I had always dreamed. Speaking to her on the phone was always refreshing because she was always able to calm my nerves with her diligent planning. Our wedding was the first large, traditional Indian wedding at Hacienda Cocina y Cantina and without Fatima I would not have been to be able to coordinate it. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking a professional, kind and hardworking wedding planner in Cabo.

Fatima was heaven sent. I spoke with many wedding planners at resort to assist in planning my destination wedding. Fatima is the go to person when trying to accomplish dream wedding from afar. She responsive, professional and assist YOU in making your wedding a success. She visited the property and was hands on at the resort to ensure that everything was up to par. She is much needed for planning a wedding. You need someone to do the leg work and recommend the most professional vendors that ensure quality service, without feeling like you are being ripped off! I planned a wedding from Chicago for a party of 80 with Fatima's assistance. I never missed a minute of sleep and never worried. When I arrived my feeling were only validated upon meeting her! She is simply wonderful. Would recommend her to the ANYONE! My wedding was everything I envisioned it to be!

Fatima was a pleasure to work with over the past year. She was very responsive, professional and so incredibly helpful throughout the entire process. She made great recommendations of vendors that I was also very pleased with. When the day arrived I had no worries what so ever that the day wouldn't turn out just as I had envisioned. Everything ran smoothly and my guests all commented on how nice the evening was. Anytime you are planning something abroad, finding someone like Fatima is imperative in planning and executing something so special. I can't thank her enough for making our 10 yr vow renewal so memorable.

Devin · Married on 02/17/2016

To any future brides or grooms reading this, let me start off by saying I never write reviews for services. In the case of Fatima and Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos I cannot say enough good things. I am sure my wife will provide a more elaborate and better articulated review, but I just want to say Fatima was a blessing. We got engaged October 30, 2015 and decided to have our wedding only 3.5 months later during our family trip in Cabo. At first we tried to coordinate and plan the event on our own from Canada, but quickly realized with our short time window and the somewhat slower pace of life in Cabo, we just weren't getting things done quick enough. Once we enlisted the help of Fatima, a huge weight was lifted and quickly we were getting somewhere! The venue was arranged, vendors were established and all the little things you don't think of when planning the big day were handled.

When the day finally arrived, there was not a single thing out of place and every little detail was handled. All we had to do was just be where she told us to be!

I apologize to future brides and grooms, but for the amount of work Fatima and Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos did for us, I don't think they charge enough. The next day when she arrived to drop off some of our personal items from the wedding we gave her a big hug and I had to tip her some extra money for a job well done!!!

Sarah · Married on 02/17/2016

When we decided to turn our winter vacation into our wedding, I thought that I could plan everything on my own (even though we had less than 3 months to plan)! I quickly realized that this involved more work, time and coordination than I expected and sought the help of a planner from our photographer's recommendations. From my first "reach out" email, Fatima responded immediately and set up a phone call to get to know us as a couple and our plans. Throughout the planning process, Fatima was consistently very responsive, helpful, and very knowledgeable of vendors/services in Cabo. Everything was set up before we got to Cabo and our day went off seamlessly and surprisingly stress free. Fatima was involved in every part of our day from set-up to take-down and we are so happy that we had her at our side - we were able to truly enjoy our day and not worry about details. Every part of our day exceeded expectations and we would do everything again without changing a thing! Thank you Fatima for giving us the perfect wedding day!!

Jessica · Married on 02/14/2016

Fatima was recommended to me by our wedding venue, and I am so happy that we chose to work with her. I had a good gut feeling about her and boy was I right! She is absolutely incredible and on top of things!! I would rehire her in a heartbeat! I could not have planned our wedding without her services. She was really familiar with our venue at Hacienda Cocina Y Cantina and thought of all the small to big details that I might have overlooked on my own. All of her recommended vendors also turned out amazing from the DJ, to florist, hair/makeup, cake and chair/lighting/chandelier rentals. We have absolutely no complaints - everything was flawless the day of thanks to Fatima's organization skills. Our guests and ourselves were overwhelmed by the beauty of the wedding that she played a great part in putting together. Fatima is very responsive and easy to work with, and I have no doubt that she puts the same amount of effort into all her client's events. Thank you, Fatima!

David · Married on 01/28/2016

Fatima was the second best thing about our wedding.....My lovely bride is the BEST thing!!! Fatima made our week in Cabo San Lucas very memorable and a painless wedding event. We were so grateful for her efforts we requested her participation in our festivities as a guest not just a vendor.

We love you Fatima!!!

Maria · Married on 01/16/2016

Fatima, Thank you so much for all her help in planning our wedding. You were instrumental in helping our ideas come to life and our wedding ideas were executed even better than we could have ever imagined. Our guests keep raving about how much fun they had and how beautiful our wedding was. We will forever be grateful to you for all that you did to make our day forever special. You were always responsive, professional, and easy to work with. The days leading up to the wedding and our wedding day were 100% stress free and allowed us to truly enjoy the moments. We will definitely return to Cabo and would like to see you again. You will always have friends in San Diego. Should you find yourself visiting California, please give us a call.

Maria and Enrique
    Hacienda Cocina Y Cantina

Jennifer · Married on 11/22/2015

Fatima was absolutely amazing to work with! She made our lives so easy with this whole process. Extremely sincere and professional. Given this was a destination wedding and the hundreds of emails sent back and forth to each other, Fatima remained efficient, thorough, and stayed on top of everything. She knows what she's doing and gave us options on different vendors to choose from that was fitting for us. I even had a few special requests and Fatima made sure it happened. Everything was above and beyond more than we can imagine. We certainly could not have done it without Momentos. Honestly, we cannot thank you enough for her part in such an unforgettable day in our lives. All in all, from the beginning of the ceremony to the end of the reception, everything worked out perfectly and the whole day was just magical.

Chrystal · Married on 10/31/2015

I can't say enough great things about Fatima. I first thought I could plan our destination wedding on my own and that proved to be very difficult fast. After my first phone call with Fatima I knew she would be the perfect person to help us plan and organize our wedding. The fact that Fatima has lived in the Cabo area for over 10 years and has been involved in the event industry for years as well made planning this wedding a breeze. She knows all the best venues, florists, entertainers etc..and I enjoyed working with all the vendors she suggested. The only vendors that were a little difficult to work with where all ones I suggested that she had advised me against lol! I recommend taking her suggestions for she definitely knows the most reliable and high quality vendors in the area. Fatima was very professional and always very responsive. I never had to wait for a response and she would even write to advise me of any travel plans she had. In just a few weeks I felt close to her, she is extremely personable. And even though I had to postpone my wedding for personal reasons she was very understanding and helpful and I would use her services again without any hesitation. Take her advice because she knows what she's doing and it's quite obvious she has a love and passion for her job. Thank you Fatima for everything!