Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos Reviews

55 | Cabo San Lucas, MX

55 Reviews for Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos

Justin · Getting married on 02/02/2021

Say Yes to Fatima

Fatima was incredible in coordinating, selecting, and communicating with vendors leading up to the wedding and for the day of!

Sent on 02/25/2020

Jessie Pooler · Married on 02/14/2020

Best Weekend of Our Lives

Fatima did such an amazing job helping us make our wedding weekend the best weekend of our lives!! She was so great throughout the whole planning process from the fantastic vendors she suggested to helping my visions come to life! Our family and friends can't stop talking about our wedding and the experiences that Fatima helped create for all of us! Fatima was not only a great wedding planner, but also friend! Highly recommend Fatima and her team!!!

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • Maggie

Maggie Francisco · Married on 01/02/2020

Fatima makes wedding planning a breeze!

Working with Fatima & her team made wedding planning a breeze!

From the very initial conversation I could tell Fatima was accommodating and truly cares about what her clients want.
    She helped with every aspect from providing vendor options to helping us strategize to get the most out of our budget. And everything in between!!

As an event planner myself, I thought I would be able to handle all of the wedding logistics, but having Fatima's local expert knowledge + contacts truly made all of the difference. I was able to enjoy my wedding and the days leading up to it knowing that Fatima + her team had all of the wedding details covered!

Sent on 02/19/2020

Kacie and Sam Shapiro · Married on 12/10/2019

The most amazing wedding planner in Cabo - USE HER!

We cannot say enough great things about Fatima. I am so thankful to have found her to help us plan our dream wedding!!! I always had dreamed of doing a destination wedding but didn't know how it would be possible to do this in Cabo unable to be there to find vendors and plan the details. Fatima made this so easy and had biweekly and weekly calls with us to make sure every single detail was exactly what we wanted.

As a bride, I wanted to make sure that my vision came to life and that all the details were taken care of so I could enjoy the weekend of my destination wedding. I showed Fatima a few inspiration pictures and she delivered on every single detail and beyond. Our wedding was outside and it rained unexpectedly the day of our wedding. Fatima that morning found umbrellas that matched my bridesmaids dresses perfectly, moved the location for the reception and it was still absolutely perfect. Every person there asked if we had the umbrellas in advance and no one knew we had deviated from the original plan. The umbrella pictures are some of my favorites!

Fatima planned the most amazing rehearsal dinner, wedding day and day after brunch beyond what I could have imagined and we are so thankful for her. I highly recommend Fatima for anyone looking to host an event or wedding in Cabo! It was the day of my dreams! Thank you Fatima!

Sent on 11/20/2019

A · Married on 11/09/2019

Fatima is amazing!

Fatima and her team were amazing to work with - especially during our wedding weekend. She made everything so easy for us. She pulled everything together and made our wedding magical! Such a huge help while planning a wedding from the US. Thank you!!

Sent on 01/22/2020

David Leale · Married on 08/01/2019

Amazing Cabo Beach Wedding

If you want a flawless wedding, ran by a person who makes everything happen better than you ever dreamed possible. Fatima is your gal!!! If I could give more than 5 stars I would!

Fatima was AMAZING!! She not only lined up the most amazing beach location and venue she worked with us to find the best food, and the right people to catch every moment of our wedding day perfectly! She picked us up at our hotel and drove us around to meet every person and company she believed we should work with before our wedding day. Fatima felt it was very important for us to meet and know everyone before the wedding, so we knew beforehand we had he right people surrounding us. She even booked the most amazing fire dancing show that blew everyone away! I cannot day enough about Fatima! She made planning the wedding fun. She handled everything on the day of the wedding perfectly. She even handled any issue or problem that snuck up before we even heard about it.

Fatima is super personable, fun to be around, skilled, knowledgeable, and is worth every penny! She is someone I hope to stay friends with for years to come. Thank you Fatima!

Sent on 09/16/2019

ERIK KASSELMAN · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect planning makes for perfect day!

Fatima is quite simply one of the best professionals I have ever met. Our wedding required a bit more coordination than usual because we became pregnant shortly after making our initial choices and had to push everything back one year. Thankfully, Fatima was successful in negotiating this for us in manner that prevented us from incurring any penalties or losing any booking up to that point. After we had our healthy baby boy, we resumed the planning and she skillfully picked up right where left off. When we visited Cabo two months prior to wedding so that we could finalize everything, we spent two solid days with Fatima seeing our inspirations come to fruition. My only regret is that we aren't able to go through the tour and tasting portion of the planning again...it was so much fun! When the day finally came, we had nothing to worry about. Fatima and her crew pulled everything off flawlessly and we were able to enjoy every aspect of the ceremony without any concern for the large or small details. The end result was more amazing than any concepts we had drawn up to that point. Every guest in attendance remarked about how amazing the setting, decor, food and music were. Literally nothing could have made this more perfect and for that my wife and I would be forever grateful. Fatima is a true professional, a wonderful person and someone I would recommend a million times over for any event you might be having in beautiful Cabo!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Julie Blanco · Married on 05/29/2019

To any bride looking for a planner in Los Cabos

“To any bride looking for a wedding planner in Cabo, San Lucas,

Wedding planning is stressful, and a destination wedding is no exception. As a bride with trust issues, it’s often hard for me to let go of control and let someone else help me. If you are getting married in Cabo, you need help! Letting go and hiring Fatima at Momentos was the best decision I made in my wedding planning process. We had a catholic ceremony, and previous to hiring Fatima, I was unable to get into contact with the Catholic Churches in Mexico. On my own, I had been trying to contact the church for a span of 3 months. I hired Fatima, and she got it done in less than two weeks. She listened to my needs, found a better venue than I could that matched my budget, and made sure everything was in place when we arrived. Our closest friends and family booked a week-long cruise to Mexico and had arranged to get married the first stop in Cabo and hold a beachfront reception before boarding the ship and party the rest of the trip. Two days before the wedding, our ship was supposed to depart. That’s right, SUPPOSED to depart. My bridal voyage was off to a terrible start. The ship had mechanical problems, and we were delayed a day and a half. With me trying not to panic on an idle ship, spotty internet, and no cell reception, I did everything I could to update Fatima. Fatima jumped into damage control and was able to push the wedding back a day and arrange everything for the updated ship itinerary. I was stressed, but thankful for Fatima and her quick reaction time. This is the type of person you need on your bridal team.

The church was even more beautiful than I thought, and the venue she secured for us blew my entire guest list away. What I thought was a simple and elegant restaurant on the beach, turned out to be a breathtaking gated Sheraton with pristine grounds, and tons of great photo spots. We were welcomed with chilled champagne and drinks, and the staff was outstanding. My goal for the wedding was simple, elegant and clean with Chanel Pink, Black, and White as our colors. It was perfect despite all the craziness. Hiring Fatima was the BEST decision. I can't emphasize how many times I thought I was dreaming because everything was so beautiful.

Thank you Fatima!!!!”

Sent on 09/25/2019

Sofi Gelvan · Married on 03/03/2019

Incredible Wedding Planner

Fatima is the absolute best! She made our wedding everything that we dreamed of if not more! She did such an incredible job and we couldn't be happier. All our family and friends can't stop telling us that it was the best wedding they've ever been to. If you are looking for a fantastic planner in Cabo, look no further- Fatima is the best!

Sent on 03/15/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Lander · Married on 02/11/2019

BEST DAY EVER!! Thank you Fatima!

I cannot recommend Fatima and her team enough. I provided a brief vision and she turned it into an incredible reality!!! I never had to worry about a thing - she made the process so seamless and gained our trust after our first conversation. She is incredibly organized and made us feel completely at ease throughout the entire process! The day of our wedding was just an absolute dream and she and her team took care of everything! If we could do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing!!! Thank you SO much for everything, Fatima!!!

Sent on 01/18/2020

Nicole · Married on 10/12/2018

Best wedding coordinator ever!!!

Fatima was absolutely amazing and responsive from day one. We began planning a year and a half before the date and she was there to guide us every step of the way. She recommended multiple vendors that were of very high quality and we were very satisfied with all the vendors we selected. Fatima gave us great ideas and suggestions for bachelor/bachelorette parties, rehearsal dinner, and farewell brunch activities. She was present with us at each event to insure everything ran smoothly. Her attention to detail was exceptional and showed in every aspect of our wedding weekend from the decor at the wedding reception to the legal requirements necessary such as blood work and translation of legal documents. We selected her based on reviews from wedding wire and we could not have made a better decision. Every detail of our wedding weekend in Cabo far exceeded our expectations thanks to Fatima and her recommend vendors. Our friends and families were so impressed, many stating it was the best wedding they had ever attended!!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Natasha · Married on 06/29/2018

There are not enough words to explain how wonderfully amazing Fatima is.
    When my now husband and I landed on the decision of having a destination wedding in Cabo, I emailed and met with a few other wedding planners, none of them came close to Fatima! The day we met I knew we had made the right decision, such a lovely, fun, and caring woman. At the beginning of the planning I was very nervous about planning a wedding in another county, however Fatima immediately made me feel at ease that it was going to be a fun and exciting experience... ( it was) My emails were always immediately replied to and my questions were always answered no matter how ridiculous my questions were.
    Fatima also knows and works with the best vendors in Cabo! She has beautiful taste and can make any vision come to life! My traditional Persian wedding was executed beautifully! So beyond thankful for this woman! Without her I don't think I would have enjoyed my wedding planning experience and definitely would not of had the most amazing wedding!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Julia · Married on 05/19/2018

We came to Fatima with a big challenge - including a rural location and a tent made entirely out of twinkle lights. She not only made our vision come to life, she made our wedding weekend better than we ever dreamed. Fatima is professional, caring, networked (she has the best vendors from food to flowers) and dedicated. Fatima is incredible and we couldn't have been happier that she produced our wedding. We recommend her highly!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Dana · Married on 05/12/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Fatima, but I will try! First off, Fatima knows her business. When I started working with her she immediately put me at ease. She had a timeline ready and vendors she had worked with for years, making my job easy. The vendors she works with will need to have a whole separate review, but they are the best! Our guests are still talking about our DJ:). Fatima was always available for calls and timely with emails. We had done a site visit and she was able to get every vendor there, including our photographer who had just flown in from abroad. They clearly respect her and wanted to make sure we were comfortable. The day of my wedding went off without a hitch, and it was because of Fatima. She was so professional and was in constant communication with the wedding venue and all the vendors. I was a bride that actually got to enjoy my wedding instead of stressing about the details and I can't thank Fatima enough!

Sent on 05/22/2018
  • I

Iran · Married on 04/29/2018

Fatima, you are the best! Thank you very much for facilitating our wedding and helping to realize our dream. We will definitely recommend you to anyone asking for a good wedding coordinator. If it wasn’t for your expertise and experience we wouldn’t have had the best wedding. Our family and friends were impressed with you! We like your punctuality, social skills and the way you handle our vendors and everything in between. Thank you Fatima because we put all our trust in you, and you lived up to our expectations. Thank you for not allowing any vendors take advantage of us in anyway. We like how you went the extra mile for us and we won’t ever forget that! Several months of planning and finally meeting you, we felt we had known you for years! God bless and we are forever thankful to you!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Diana · Married on 04/14/2018

We can't say enough good things about Fatima. She exceeded our expectations. She executed every detail to perfection. We didn't get to visit our venue or meet any of our vendors prior to our wedding so we were nervous about how things would turn out. Fatima was extremely patient with us during the wedding planning process and responded timely to all of our many questions. Every vendor that she recommended did such an amazing job. Especially DJ Alex and Let it Bloom. DJ Alex kept everyone on the dance floor all night - our guests are still talking about his wedding playlist. We were a bit skeptical about Let it Bloom during our communications leading up to the wedding but they knocked it out of the park with their flowers, lighting, and decor. Fatima worked seamlessly with these vendors to make our vision come to life. We don't know what we would have done without her.

Because Fatima was so involved with every detail of the planning process, she was able to execute the 'day of' coordination flawlessly with her team. This allowed us to truly be able to enjoy our wedding day without any stress. Fatima worked closely with the resort staff to make sure everything was perfect on our wedding day and during our entire stay. Fatima even coordinated with the resort's on-site wedding coordinator to set up a tour of the resort and cake/appetizer tasting when we arrived in Cabo. Her connections with the resort management and her ability to communicate with the resort staff during our wedding day was a huge plus.

We also had a Vietnamese Tea Ceremony the day before our wedding. Fatima helped us plan the details of this event and was there on the day of to help coordinate. Fatima allowed us and our guest to enjoy our special day and weekend while she and her team tended to every detail, making sure everything was perfect. There is absolutely no way our wedding could have turned out as perfectly as it did without her. Thank you so much Fatima!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Katelyn · Married on 11/04/2017

We absolutely LOVED working with Fatima. We had never seen the venue in person and was referred by friends and by Hacienda Cocina y Catina where we had our wedding celebration. The venue ceremony and reception location could not have been more perfect for us. She went above and beyond every step to make sure we were not worried. Planning every detail from Chicago had its challenges, but Fatima was always available to answer our questions at whatever time of day. :)

As a bride, I wanted to make sure every aspect of our day was taken care of in good hands. And trust me, I gave her plenty of questions and had some serious uncertainty at times and not once, did she disappoint. (Our location of where the reception was originally going to be placed was moved due to construction on the property.) It was the BEST decision we ever made by moving it, but I wouldn't have come to that decision without Fatima's assistance! It also helped that she was a local to the Cabo area and could highly speak on recommendations or any outside vendors that I needed.
    One major thing that sticks out about the kindness and the willingness to go above and beyond was when we arrived to Cabo. We were traveling with our 15 month old. She picked us up from our hotel and drove us back and forth to the site visits out of her way to make sure we were comfortable. She came highly prepared with our agenda when we first met and had plenty of notes that we had previously planned together for months.

She has a big heart and the instant I hugged her to thank her for all the efforts, I knew that we were instant friends. She was like a family friend of ours, that we had known for years! She genuinely cared about making sure the wedding day was perfect. I could not say enough great qualities about her as a person, planner and now a friend of ours in Cabo!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2017

Fatima is such a star. She is the best wedding planner ever. We planned our dream wedding in 5 short months and Fatima was with us every step of the way. Not only did the day go off seamlessly, she help me to incorporate special details to showcase our style throughout the weekend. She provides helpful feedback and recommendations for all aspects of the weekend and there was zero stress leading up to it. Let me repeat. Zero stress leading up to the wedding for me, my mom, my mother in law, the groom, etc. We have heard time and time again, that our wedding was the best wedding ever and we are so thankful we had Fatima to lead us. I can't thank her enough for giving us the best day of our lives. If you are considering a Cabo wedding, Fatima is your girl. Love her!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Megan · Married on 06/10/2017

Fatima was the an absolute blessing to us! She has the best connections with all vendors and everything turned out absolutely perfect! I was pretty relaxed in my table set up and let her really take the reigns -- SHE DID AMAZING! The tables and set up looked better than I could have ever imagined! I highly reccommend for any and all wedding needs!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Alejandra · Married on 05/06/2017

Fatima,

Roger and I can't thank you enough for all your hard work with planning/coordinating our dream wedding. From the very first email and phone call, to us traveling to Cabo to meet you --we knew we were in good hands. You were prompt, organized and went above and beyond for us. You made the process look so easy, taking us to each venue, on top of scheduling meetings with the best vendors.

Our wedding was everything we dreamed of or could have imagined. You truly captured our simplicity in such an elegant way. All of our family and friends have said it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to.

Again, thank you to you and your assistants for all your hard work. You are truly the best!

The Zavalas

Alejandra & Roger

Flora Farms

Sent on 10/27/2017

Ashley · Married on 11/26/2016

If you’re looking for a wedding planner in Cabo San lucas, Fatima is the one you should hire – she is amazing and will make your wedding everything you want it to be and more! My husband and I live in San Francisco and when we got engaged we decided to have a legal ceremony in Cabo in November 2016 for about 45 guests. From the beginning Fatima impressed me with her vast knowledge of venues and vendors for all types of budgets. We worked together over 13 months by communicating weekly via email, her responses were always timely and provided reassuring answers to a bride who at times was unsure of what she wanted. If I threw out a “pinterest” idea that was new to her, she’d quickly research it and turn around with vendors who would be able to create the idea. She was their every step of the way and was on top of every detail. She will help you with everything – from recommending multiple venues and photographers, to creating a budget, and even planning a day of food tasting if you’re able to do a pre-wedding visit. Her vendors that she recommended were all AMAZING. The venue, flowers, cake, mariachi, and DJ were all phenomenal. Our guests were blown away with the beauty of our Cabo Del Sol ceremony, the mariachi cocktail hour, and the amazingly delicious food. Fatima had everything covered on my wedding day, which allowed me to be relaxed, happy, and completely stress free! Fatima made this all come together and when I think of our wedding I’m still blown away with how perfect it turned out. This is all due to Fatima, she is the best and I already miss working with her. Thank you Fatima!!!

Sent on 01/15/2017

David · Married on 11/09/2016

Fatima was a Godsend! She helped me plan a week long vow renewal celebration for 50 people. Her local contacts for catering, hotels, transportation, restaurants were outstanding. She was always available and a great advocate for our party at each event. She has a great sense of style, an appreciation for prompt and responsive service, pays attention to detail and has a professional disarming way about her! It was a pleasure working with her and would highly recommend her for anyone planning a first-class event in Los Cabos. Recommended without reservation! David C.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Dione · Married on 11/09/2016

We loved Fatima and she organized fabulous event for us with every detail perfect.

Sent on 11/18/2016
  • Roxanna & Ryan

Roxanna · Married on 10/14/2016

If you are looking for a wedding planner for a destination Cabo wedding then look no further! Fatima Falcon and her team of professionals will give you the wedding of your dreams.

My husband and I were definitely blessed to have Fatima coordinate our wedding. We first found her on WeddingWire and started to communicate via phone and email about a year before the event. She was very prompt when we had questions and was always reassuring.

In November 2015 my husband and I visited Cabo where we first met Fatima in person. While there, Fatima showed us potential venues and also introduced us to her preferred vendors (Florist, DJ, etc). When we met with the Florist or the DJ, or venue staff each was very professional and Fatima made sure that we knew that we were in good hands. We visited again in August 2016 and Fatima was there every step of the way. We highly recommend you visit Cabo before the wedding; perhaps twice if your schedule can accommodate.

When we arrived during wedding week we met with Fatima to flush out the final details. She provided us an itinerary breaking down the schedule of wedding day and was everywhere and everything you would want from a wedding coordinator. She kept us on schedule during rehearsal walkthrough and helped to set up during our guest welcome reception. And when wedding day arrived it all came together exactly how we anticipated and the event was absolutely flawless!

When my husband and I see our friends and family who attended the wedding it is a conversation starter. They were very impressed with the planning and all that was put together to make it happen. To this day my husband and I still get text messages and/or phone calls about how much our guests enjoyed our wedding event. It makes us really happy that we made the decision to get married in Cabo and without the help of Fatima and her team we would not have this incredible memory that will last us a lifetime.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Kimberly · Married on 07/28/2016

I had a VERY small, informal wedding in Cabo San Lucas. 24 in attendance - including the bride & groom - so I was really debating whether I really needed a wedding coordinator. Thank goodness I hired Fatima! There are so many details to planning a wedding in Cabo...from the legal documentation requirements to the blood work to the venues, she took care of every single detail! We were able to handle many details via email, which made planning super easy! When I arrived in Mexico, we had very few loose ends to tie-up then we were ready for the big day! Fatima as well as the photography crew were very professional and were with us every step of the way. I would highly recommend Fatima to my family and friends. She is a class act and her work is wonderful. I can't wait to see the pictures!

Sent on 08/05/2016