Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Paige
    Paige S. Married on 03/03/2022

Fatima and Ivet were amazing

Fatima and Ivet were amazing at helping keep us on track for the wedding. There were some initial worries on flower selection and color palette choices, I would recommend getting as specific as possible from the beginning. The final product was fantastic and every detail was taken care of. All their vendor recommendations beat our expectations.

Were they shined the most was the day of. Our guests commented on how well everything was executed! We didn’t have to worry about a thing the whole day.

Ivet even helped us throw the rehearsal dinner the night before that was spectacular.

Thank you Fatima and Ivet for an unforgettable wedding!!
  • Viviana
    Viviana Y. Married on 02/25/2022

Best wedding planner EVER!

Fatima and her entire team has been so amazing!! We started planning our wedding 1.5 years before the wedding date and they were always on top of things with monthly calls and quick email correspondence. Everyone at our wedding commented how magical it was and even for us, it was way above our expectations even though we visited the site and did all the viewings and tastings beforehand. Fatima and her team went above and beyond in EVERYTHING; decorations, schedule, food, and attention to detail! I trust her completely. All the vendors she recommended were incredible as well. We couldn't have asked for a better experience and a better planner.
  • Alexa
    Alexa P. Married on 02/12/2022

Fatima made our wedding dreams come true!

After the first zoom call I had with Fatima I knew she was going to be the perfect planner for us. That was the BEST DECISION I MADE! We are from Michigan and started planning about 1.5 years before our wedding so we had plenty of time to get all the details ready. Throughout that time we were in constant communication with Fatima via Whatsapp or Zoom. Not only is Fatima extremely reliable and trust worthy, she had a way of making us feel like we were her only clients. Obviously she had many other weddings and meetings going on but she never let that interfere with any of our communications or plans. Not only is that impressive, it really made us feel great! She went above and beyond when it came to coordinating every little detail we wanted for our wedding weekend. Making sure all of our guest had the best experience was one of the most important things for us from the beginning and Fatima kept that in mind through the entire process. She made this year and a half planning process stress-free and enjoyable for us, I relied heavily on all of Fatima's suggestions and she exceeded my expectations on every single one. Seeing it all come together was a true masterpiece! All of our guest had such an amazing weekend and have not stopped talking about how perfect and beautiful everything was. I can’t thank Fatima and her team enough for making our weekend one that no one could forget! We love Fatima so much and hope to be able to see her every year on our anniversary when we come down to visit!
    Jennifer E. Married on 09/11/2021

Fatima planned the wedding of our dreams!

My husband and I recently got married in Cabo and Fatima with Momentos Weddings was our wedding planner and she was a God send! I started the wedding planning on my own and quickly realized I did not have the time or know how to do so which is when I decided to hire a wedding planner. I immediately had a connection with Fatima. She was so professional and attentive and really listened to all of the details. I told her about some of the struggles I was having when trying to plan the wedding myself like the hotel where we wanted our guests to stay said they couldn’t accommodate our party. Fatima made it happen! I was so happy and knew I had made the right decision. Even while we were on the phone she would send a text to vendors that I had been waiting weeks to get a response from and she would get a response in minutes. Fatima and her team were truly amazing and made sure we had the wedding we always dreamed of. I always felt she had my back when dealing with vendors. Even when I was too shy to tell a vendor I didn’t like a mock up Fatima knew it wasn’t exactly what I wanted and would make it known. It was amazing to me how she made sure every detail was what we wanted. At the end of the entire process I was so grateful to her and her team and 100% give them all of the credit for making our dream wedding a reality. I wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone planning their wedding in Cabo.
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 07/11/2021

Exceeded Expectations!!

Fatima and her staff are amazing! From initial meeting to the final show I felt everything was under control. I didn’t have one worry about my big day! I trusted her completely and she managed everything beautifully. She managed the vendors and thought of all the things I wouldn’t have! I am so thankful! Best decision I made to enjoy my day instead of worry about my day!!
  • Emily
    Emily N. Married on 07/09/2021

Beyond amazing!!

We used Fatima to plan our Cabo wedding and we could not be happier with how it turned out! She was so professional and organized and took all of the stress out of planning for us. She planned our rehearsal dinner, welcome event, and wedding, and seriously went above and beyond for all of them. Our wedding was the most beautiful from the music to the decorations, and all of our guests had the best time! We even had several guests tell us this was the best wedding they had ever been too. I cannot recommend Fatima and her team enough. She helped make our day the most perfect!!

Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos's reply:

Thank you Emily & Taylor for your kind words, we enjoyed so much working with you! Your wedding was so beautiful great group an amazing couple! Love, Fatima
    Phillip H. Married on 06/17/2021

Best wedding planner in Cabo

My wife and I decided we wanted to have a destination wedding in Cabo (one of our favorite places). Right after we decided that we interviewed 7 different planners. Instantly Fatima stood out. She is so friendly, knowledgeable, and has great connections with the best vendors in Cabo. Choosing Fatima was by far the easiest decision we had to make in planning our wedding. We planned a trip a couple months later and met Fatima, and she scheduled tours for our venue. We went to our first place, (Flora Farms) and right when we stepped out we knew this was the venue. Then she recommended all these different vendors, and her top choices we ultimately picked. After that the pandemic hit, and after everything opened back up we started planning again. This was a very stressful time for us and her, but she went about planning our wedding with the utmost professionalism and love. There is nobody in Cabo that is better at planning weddings than Fatima. Vanessa and I after working with Fatima for over 2 years because of the pandemic, consider her part of the family.

Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos's reply:

Thank you Phillip & Vanessa! what can I say! I enjoyed so much working with you! and your wedding day + events were such a great and memorable experience! I have you in my heart!
    Much love,
    Justin Married on 02/02/2021

Say Yes to Fatima

Fatima was incredible in coordinating, selecting, and communicating with vendors leading up to the wedding and for the day of!
  • Brittany
    Brittany C. Married on 12/05/2020

An experience beyond my wildest dreams

Working with Fátima and her team to bring your wedding to life is the stuff of dreams!
    My vision and direction changed a couple of times and she did not bat an eyelash, she’s patient and has an eye for small detail that have a huge impact. She has the most impressive list of vendor friends who work together seamlessly and happily to reach the common goal of pulling off a beautiful event. My wedding happened during COVID, was rescheduled twice and all kinds of additional effort was needed to pull it off. I was worried it wouldn’t reflect my vision now that we had to make all kinds of allowances for additional safety, I was worried it was look sterile and strange. Let me tell you, I was worried for nothing - I couldn’t believe I was at my own wedding! Imagine the most beautiful editorial wedding shoot you’ve seen in magazines and think would be impossible to have in real life.... that was my wedding! That is what Fátima and her amazing team and band of vendors are capable of, they made absolute magic happen at my wedding. I had the most amazing time, wanted for nothing, worried about nothing, and they handled the day with amazing poise. I would do it again over and over if I could. Thank you Fátima, Saray, and the rest of the team... I appreciate you all more than I can ever express!
    Jessie P. Married on 02/14/2020

Best Weekend of Our Lives

Fatima did such an amazing job helping us make our wedding weekend the best weekend of our lives!! She was so great throughout the whole planning process from the fantastic vendors she suggested to helping my visions come to life! Our family and friends can't stop talking about our wedding and the experiences that Fatima helped create for all of us! Fatima was not only a great wedding planner, but also friend! Highly recommend Fatima and her team!!!
  • Peighton
    Peighton E. Married on 01/07/2020

Wonderful experience with Fatima!

Fatima created the wedding of my dreams! Planning a destination wedding can be difficult especially with a large family but she took care of everything and was very patient with me! On my big day I wa relaxed & worry free!
  • Maggie
    Maggie F. Married on 01/02/2020

Fatima makes wedding planning a breeze!

Working with Fatima & her team made wedding planning a breeze!

From the very initial conversation I could tell Fatima was accommodating and truly cares about what her clients want.
    She helped with every aspect from providing vendor options to helping us strategize to get the most out of our budget. And everything in between!!

As an event planner myself, I thought I would be able to handle all of the wedding logistics, but having Fatima's local expert knowledge + contacts truly made all of the difference. I was able to enjoy my wedding and the days leading up to it knowing that Fatima + her team had all of the wedding details covered!

Kacie A. Married on 12/10/2019

The most amazing wedding planner in Cabo - USE HER!

We cannot say enough great things about Fatima. I am so thankful to have found her to help us plan our dream wedding!!! I always had dreamed of doing a destination wedding but didn't know how it would be possible to do this in Cabo unable to be there to find vendors and plan the details. Fatima made this so easy and had biweekly and weekly calls with us to make sure every single detail was exactly what we wanted.

As a bride, I wanted to make sure that my vision came to life and that all the details were taken care of so I could enjoy the weekend of my destination wedding. I showed Fatima a few inspiration pictures and she delivered on every single detail and beyond. Our wedding was outside and it rained unexpectedly the day of our wedding. Fatima that morning found umbrellas that matched my bridesmaids dresses perfectly, moved the location for the reception and it was still absolutely perfect. Every person there asked if we had the umbrellas in advance and no one knew we had deviated from the original plan. The umbrella pictures are some of my favorites!

Fatima planned the most amazing rehearsal dinner, wedding day and day after brunch beyond what I could have imagined and we are so thankful for her. I highly recommend Fatima for anyone looking to host an event or wedding in Cabo! It was the day of my dreams! Thank you Fatima!

A Married on 11/09/2019

Fatima is amazing!

Fatima and her team were amazing to work with - especially during our wedding weekend. She made everything so easy for us. She pulled everything together and made our wedding magical! Such a huge help while planning a wedding from the US. Thank you!!
    David L. Married on 08/01/2019

Amazing Cabo Beach Wedding

If you want a flawless wedding, ran by a person who makes everything happen better than you ever dreamed possible. Fatima is your gal!!! If I could give more than 5 stars I would!

Fatima was AMAZING!! She not only lined up the most amazing beach location and venue she worked with us to find the best food, and the right people to catch every moment of our wedding day perfectly! She picked us up at our hotel and drove us around to meet every person and company she believed we should work with before our wedding day. Fatima felt it was very important for us to meet and know everyone before the wedding, so we knew beforehand we had he right people surrounding us. She even booked the most amazing fire dancing show that blew everyone away! I cannot day enough about Fatima! She made planning the wedding fun. She handled everything on the day of the wedding perfectly. She even handled any issue or problem that snuck up before we even heard about it.

Fatima is super personable, fun to be around, skilled, knowledgeable, and is worth every penny! She is someone I hope to stay friends with for years to come. Thank you Fatima!
    Erik K. Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect planning makes for perfect day!

Fatima is quite simply one of the best professionals I have ever met. Our wedding required a bit more coordination than usual because we became pregnant shortly after making our initial choices and had to push everything back one year. Thankfully, Fatima was successful in negotiating this for us in manner that prevented us from incurring any penalties or losing any booking up to that point. After we had our healthy baby boy, we resumed the planning and she skillfully picked up right where left off. When we visited Cabo two months prior to wedding so that we could finalize everything, we spent two solid days with Fatima seeing our inspirations come to fruition. My only regret is that we aren't able to go through the tour and tasting portion of the planning again...it was so much fun! When the day finally came, we had nothing to worry about. Fatima and her crew pulled everything off flawlessly and we were able to enjoy every aspect of the ceremony without any concern for the large or small details. The end result was more amazing than any concepts we had drawn up to that point. Every guest in attendance remarked about how amazing the setting, decor, food and music were. Literally nothing could have made this more perfect and for that my wife and I would be forever grateful. Fatima is a true professional, a wonderful person and someone I would recommend a million times over for any event you might be having in beautiful Cabo!
    Julie B. Married on 05/29/2019

To any bride looking for a planner in Los Cabos

“To any bride looking for a wedding planner in Cabo, San Lucas,

Wedding planning is stressful, and a destination wedding is no exception. As a bride with trust issues, it’s often hard for me to let go of control and let someone else help me. If you are getting married in Cabo, you need help! Letting go and hiring Fatima at Momentos was the best decision I made in my wedding planning process. We had a catholic ceremony, and previous to hiring Fatima, I was unable to get into contact with the Catholic Churches in Mexico. On my own, I had been trying to contact the church for a span of 3 months. I hired Fatima, and she got it done in less than two weeks. She listened to my needs, found a better venue than I could that matched my budget, and made sure everything was in place when we arrived. Our closest friends and family booked a week-long cruise to Mexico and had arranged to get married the first stop in Cabo and hold a beachfront reception before boarding the ship and party the rest of the trip. Two days before the wedding, our ship was supposed to depart. That’s right, SUPPOSED to depart. My bridal voyage was off to a terrible start. The ship had mechanical problems, and we were delayed a day and a half. With me trying not to panic on an idle ship, spotty internet, and no cell reception, I did everything I could to update Fatima. Fatima jumped into damage control and was able to push the wedding back a day and arrange everything for the updated ship itinerary. I was stressed, but thankful for Fatima and her quick reaction time. This is the type of person you need on your bridal team.

The church was even more beautiful than I thought, and the venue she secured for us blew my entire guest list away. What I thought was a simple and elegant restaurant on the beach, turned out to be a breathtaking gated Sheraton with pristine grounds, and tons of great photo spots. We were welcomed with chilled champagne and drinks, and the staff was outstanding. My goal for the wedding was simple, elegant and clean with Chanel Pink, Black, and White as our colors. It was perfect despite all the craziness. Hiring Fatima was the BEST decision. I can't emphasize how many times I thought I was dreaming because everything was so beautiful.

Thank you Fatima!!!!”
    Sofi G. Married on 03/03/2019

Incredible Wedding Planner

Fatima is the absolute best! She made our wedding everything that we dreamed of if not more! She did such an incredible job and we couldn't be happier. All our family and friends can't stop telling us that it was the best wedding they've ever been to. If you are looking for a fantastic planner in Cabo, look no further- Fatima is the best!
  • Nicole
    Nicole L. Married on 02/11/2019

BEST DAY EVER!! Thank you Fatima!

I cannot recommend Fatima and her team enough. I provided a brief vision and she turned it into an incredible reality!!! I never had to worry about a thing - she made the process so seamless and gained our trust after our first conversation. She is incredibly organized and made us feel completely at ease throughout the entire process! The day of our wedding was just an absolute dream and she and her team took care of everything! If we could do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing!!! Thank you SO much for everything, Fatima!!!
    Nicole Married on 10/12/2018

Best wedding coordinator ever!!!

Fatima was absolutely amazing and responsive from day one. We began planning a year and a half before the date and she was there to guide us every step of the way. She recommended multiple vendors that were of very high quality and we were very satisfied with all the vendors we selected. Fatima gave us great ideas and suggestions for bachelor/bachelorette parties, rehearsal dinner, and farewell brunch activities. She was present with us at each event to insure everything ran smoothly. Her attention to detail was exceptional and showed in every aspect of our wedding weekend from the decor at the wedding reception to the legal requirements necessary such as blood work and translation of legal documents. We selected her based on reviews from wedding wire and we could not have made a better decision. Every detail of our wedding weekend in Cabo far exceeded our expectations thanks to Fatima and her recommend vendors. Our friends and families were so impressed, many stating it was the best wedding they had ever attended!!
    Natasha Married on 06/29/2018
    There are not enough words to explain how wonderfully amazing Fatima is.
    When my now husband and I landed on the decision of having a destination wedding in Cabo, I emailed and met with a few other wedding planners, none of them came close to Fatima! The day we met I knew we had made the right decision, such a lovely, fun, and caring woman. At the beginning of the planning I was very nervous about planning a wedding in another county, however Fatima immediately made me feel at ease that it was going to be a fun and exciting experience... ( it was) My emails were always immediately replied to and my questions were always answered no matter how ridiculous my questions were.
    Fatima also knows and works with the best vendors in Cabo! She has beautiful taste and can make any vision come to life! My traditional Persian wedding was executed beautifully! So beyond thankful for this woman! Without her I don't think I would have enjoyed my wedding planning experience and definitely would not of had the most amazing wedding!
    Julia Married on 05/19/2018
    We came to Fatima with a big challenge - including a rural location and a tent made entirely out of twinkle lights. She not only made our vision come to life, she made our wedding weekend better than we ever dreamed. Fatima is professional, caring, networked (she has the best vendors from food to flowers) and dedicated. Fatima is incredible and we couldn't have been happier that she produced our wedding. We recommend her highly!
    Dana Married on 05/12/2018
    I cannot say enough wonderful things about Fatima, but I will try! First off, Fatima knows her business. When I started working with her she immediately put me at ease. She had a timeline ready and vendors she had worked with for years, making my job easy. The vendors she works with will need to have a whole separate review, but they are the best! Our guests are still talking about our DJ:). Fatima was always available for calls and timely with emails. We had done a site visit and she was able to get every vendor there, including our photographer who had just flown in from abroad. They clearly respect her and wanted to make sure we were comfortable. The day of my wedding went off without a hitch, and it was because of Fatima. She was so professional and was in constant communication with the wedding venue and all the vendors. I was a bride that actually got to enjoy my wedding instead of stressing about the details and I can't thank Fatima enough!
  • I
    Iran Married on 04/29/2018
    Fatima, you are the best! Thank you very much for facilitating our wedding and helping to realize our dream. We will definitely recommend you to anyone asking for a good wedding coordinator. If it wasn’t for your expertise and experience we wouldn’t have had the best wedding. Our family and friends were impressed with you! We like your punctuality, social skills and the way you handle our vendors and everything in between. Thank you Fatima because we put all our trust in you, and you lived up to our expectations. Thank you for not allowing any vendors take advantage of us in anyway. We like how you went the extra mile for us and we won’t ever forget that! Several months of planning and finally meeting you, we felt we had known you for years! God bless and we are forever thankful to you!
    Diana Married on 04/14/2018
    We can't say enough good things about Fatima. She exceeded our expectations. She executed every detail to perfection. We didn't get to visit our venue or meet any of our vendors prior to our wedding so we were nervous about how things would turn out. Fatima was extremely patient with us during the wedding planning process and responded timely to all of our many questions. Every vendor that she recommended did such an amazing job. Especially DJ Alex and Let it Bloom. DJ Alex kept everyone on the dance floor all night - our guests are still talking about his wedding playlist. We were a bit skeptical about Let it Bloom during our communications leading up to the wedding but they knocked it out of the park with their flowers, lighting, and decor. Fatima worked seamlessly with these vendors to make our vision come to life. We don't know what we would have done without her.

Because Fatima was so involved with every detail of the planning process, she was able to execute the 'day of' coordination flawlessly with her team. This allowed us to truly be able to enjoy our wedding day without any stress. Fatima worked closely with the resort staff to make sure everything was perfect on our wedding day and during our entire stay. Fatima even coordinated with the resort's on-site wedding coordinator to set up a tour of the resort and cake/appetizer tasting when we arrived in Cabo. Her connections with the resort management and her ability to communicate with the resort staff during our wedding day was a huge plus.

We also had a Vietnamese Tea Ceremony the day before our wedding. Fatima helped us plan the details of this event and was there on the day of to help coordinate. Fatima allowed us and our guest to enjoy our special day and weekend while she and her team tended to every detail, making sure everything was perfect. There is absolutely no way our wedding could have turned out as perfectly as it did without her. Thank you so much Fatima!