39 Reviews for Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos

Non-Religious (2)
Partial Planning (1)
Religious (1)
37 Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos Reviews

We absolutely LOVED working with Fatima. We had never seen the venue in person and was referred by friends and by Hacienda Cocina y Catina where we had our wedding celebration. The venue ceremony and reception location could not have been more perfect for us. She went above and beyond every step to make sure we were not worried. Planning every detail from Chicago had its challenges, but Fatima was always available to answer our questions at whatever time of day. :)

As a bride, I wanted to make sure every aspect of our day was taken care of in good hands. And trust me, I gave her plenty of questions and had some serious uncertainty at times and not once, did she disappoint. (Our location of where the reception was originally going to be placed was moved due to construction on the property.) It was the BEST decision we ever made by moving it, but I wouldn't have come to that decision without Fatima's assistance! It also helped that she was a local to the Cabo area and could highly speak on recommendations or any outside vendors that I needed.
One major thing that sticks out about the kindness and the willingness to go above and beyond was when we arrived to Cabo. We were traveling with our 15 month old. She picked us up from our hotel and drove us back and forth to the site visits out of her way to make sure we were comfortable. She came highly prepared with our agenda when we first met and had plenty of notes that we had previously planned together for months.

She has a big heart and the instant I hugged her to thank her for all the efforts, I knew that we were instant friends. She was like a family friend of ours, that we had known for years! She genuinely cared about making sure the wedding day was perfect. I could not say enough great qualities about her as a person, planner and now a friend of ours in Cabo!

Photo for Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos Review
Photo for Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos Review
Profile Picture Katelyn, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Fatima is such a star. She is the best wedding planner ever. We planned our dream wedding in 5 short months and Fatima was with us every step of the way. Not only did the day go off seamlessly, she help me to incorporate special details to showcase our style throughout the weekend. She provides helpful feedback and recommendations for all aspects of the weekend and there was zero stress leading up to it. Let me repeat. Zero stress leading up to the wedding for me, my mom, my mother in law, the groom, etc. We have heard time and time again, that our wedding was the best wedding ever and we are so thankful we had Fatima to lead us. I can't thank her enough for giving us the best day of our lives. If you are considering a Cabo wedding, Fatima is your girl. Love her!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Fatima was the an absolute blessing to us! She has the best connections with all vendors and everything turned out absolutely perfect! I was pretty relaxed in my table set up and let her really take the reigns -- SHE DID AMAZING! The tables and set up looked better than I could have ever imagined! I highly reccommend for any and all wedding needs!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Full Planning, Destination, Ceremony, Reception

Fatima,

Roger and I can't thank you enough for all your hard work with planning/coordinating our dream wedding. From the very first email and phone call, to us traveling to Cabo to meet you --we knew we were in good hands. You were prompt, organized and went above and beyond for us. You made the process look so easy, taking us to each venue, on top of scheduling meetings with the best vendors.

Our wedding was everything we dreamed of or could have imagined. You truly captured our simplicity in such an elegant way. All of our family and friends have said it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to.

Again, thank you to you and your assistants for all your hard work. You are truly the best!

The Zavalas

Alejandra & Roger

Flora Farms

Profile Picture Alejandra, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If you’re looking for a wedding planner in Cabo San lucas, Fatima is the one you should hire – she is amazing and will make your wedding everything you want it to be and more! My husband and I live in San Francisco and when we got engaged we decided to have a legal ceremony in Cabo in November 2016 for about 45 guests. From the beginning Fatima impressed me with her vast knowledge of venues and vendors for all types of budgets. We worked together over 13 months by communicating weekly via email, her responses were always timely and provided reassuring answers to a bride who at times was unsure of what she wanted. If I threw out a “pinterest” idea that was new to her, she’d quickly research it and turn around with vendors who would be able to create the idea. She was their every step of the way and was on top of every detail. She will help you with everything – from recommending multiple venues and photographers, to creating a budget, and even planning a day of food tasting if you’re able to do a pre-wedding visit. Her vendors that she recommended were all AMAZING. The venue, flowers, cake, mariachi, and DJ were all phenomenal. Our guests were blown away with the beauty of our Cabo Del Sol ceremony, the mariachi cocktail hour, and the amazingly delicious food. Fatima had everything covered on my wedding day, which allowed me to be relaxed, happy, and completely stress free! Fatima made this all come together and when I think of our wedding I’m still blown away with how perfect it turned out. This is all due to Fatima, she is the best and I already miss working with her. Thank you Fatima!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Fatima was a Godsend! She helped me plan a week long vow renewal celebration for 50 people. Her local contacts for catering, hotels, transportation, restaurants were outstanding. She was always available and a great advocate for our party at each event. She has a great sense of style, an appreciation for prompt and responsive service, pays attention to detail and has a professional disarming way about her! It was a pleasure working with her and would highly recommend her for anyone planning a first-class event in Los Cabos. Recommended without reservation! David C.

Profile Picture David, 11/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We loved Fatima and she organized fabulous event for us with every detail perfect.

Profile Picture Dione, 11/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If you are looking for a wedding planner for a destination Cabo wedding then look no further! Fatima Falcon and her team of professionals will give you the wedding of your dreams.

My husband and I were definitely blessed to have Fatima coordinate our wedding. We first found her on WeddingWire and started to communicate via phone and email about a year before the event. She was very prompt when we had questions and was always reassuring.

In November 2015 my husband and I visited Cabo where we first met Fatima in person. While there, Fatima showed us potential venues and also introduced us to her preferred vendors (Florist, DJ, etc). When we met with the Florist or the DJ, or venue staff each was very professional and Fatima made sure that we knew that we were in good hands. We visited again in August 2016 and Fatima was there every step of the way. We highly recommend you visit Cabo before the wedding; perhaps twice if your schedule can accommodate.

When we arrived during wedding week we met with Fatima to flush out the final details. She provided us an itinerary breaking down the schedule of wedding day and was everywhere and everything you would want from a wedding coordinator. She kept us on schedule during rehearsal walkthrough and helped to set up during our guest welcome reception. And when wedding day arrived it all came together exactly how we anticipated and the event was absolutely flawless!

When my husband and I see our friends and family who attended the wedding it is a conversation starter. They were very impressed with the planning and all that was put together to make it happen. To this day my husband and I still get text messages and/or phone calls about how much our guests enjoyed our wedding event. It makes us really happy that we made the decision to get married in Cabo and without the help of Fatima and her team we would not have this incredible memory that will last us a lifetime.

Profile Picture Roxanna, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Full Planning, Cultural, Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

I had a VERY small, informal wedding in Cabo San Lucas. 24 in attendance - including the bride & groom - so I was really debating whether I really needed a wedding coordinator. Thank goodness I hired Fatima! There are so many details to planning a wedding in Cabo...from the legal documentation requirements to the blood work to the venues, she took care of every single detail! We were able to handle many details via email, which made planning super easy! When I arrived in Mexico, we had very few loose ends to tie-up then we were ready for the big day! Fatima as well as the photography crew were very professional and were with us every step of the way. I would highly recommend Fatima to my family and friends. She is a class act and her work is wonderful. I can't wait to see the pictures!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Fatima was all around genius! We would hire her over and over again to re-live that magical day. Through planning in the early stages about 10 months out to every last scheduling and detail down to the minute was perfectly executed. She is not only very organized, attentive to detail and responsive - she has a warmth about her that creates that forever friendship. Her kindness and concern for ensuring our happiness was more than we could have ever dreamed. Hire Momentos if you want a stress free, fun, organized and calm environment not only on your Big Day, but all the days leading up to it as well! If we could press the "love" button, we would! We miss her and the planning process, it was that great!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Fatima was a pleasure to work with! Planning a destination wedding can be hard. With Fatima being my eyes, I was able to make the right decisions so my wedding was as perfect as I had always dreamed. Speaking to her on the phone was always refreshing because she was always able to calm my nerves with her diligent planning. Our wedding was the first large, traditional Indian wedding at Hacienda Cocina y Cantina and without Fatima I would not have been to be able to coordinate it. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking a professional, kind and hardworking wedding planner in Cabo.

Profile Picture Nikita, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Cultural, Destination, Religious, Partial Planning

Fatima was a pleasure to work with over the past year. She was very responsive, professional and so incredibly helpful throughout the entire process. She made great recommendations of vendors that I was also very pleased with. When the day arrived I had no worries what so ever that the day wouldn't turn out just as I had envisioned. Everything ran smoothly and my guests all commented on how nice the evening was. Anytime you are planning something abroad, finding someone like Fatima is imperative in planning and executing something so special. I can't thank her enough for making our 10 yr vow renewal so memorable.

Profile Picture Tanya, 5/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

To any future brides or grooms reading this, let me start off by saying I never write reviews for services. In the case of Fatima and Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos I cannot say enough good things. I am sure my wife will provide a more elaborate and better articulated review, but I just want to say Fatima was a blessing. We got engaged October 30, 2015 and decided to have our wedding only 3.5 months later during our family trip in Cabo. At first we tried to coordinate and plan the event on our own from Canada, but quickly realized with our short time window and the somewhat slower pace of life in Cabo, we just weren't getting things done quick enough. Once we enlisted the help of Fatima, a huge weight was lifted and quickly we were getting somewhere! The venue was arranged, vendors were established and all the little things you don't think of when planning the big day were handled.

When the day finally arrived, there was not a single thing out of place and every little detail was handled. All we had to do was just be where she told us to be!

I apologize to future brides and grooms, but for the amount of work Fatima and Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos did for us, I don't think they charge enough. The next day when she arrived to drop off some of our personal items from the wedding we gave her a big hug and I had to tip her some extra money for a job well done!!!

Profile Picture Devin , 2/17/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Full Planning

When we decided to turn our winter vacation into our wedding, I thought that I could plan everything on my own (even though we had less than 3 months to plan)! I quickly realized that this involved more work, time and coordination than I expected and sought the help of a planner from our photographer's recommendations. From my first "reach out" email, Fatima responded immediately and set up a phone call to get to know us as a couple and our plans. Throughout the planning process, Fatima was consistently very responsive, helpful, and very knowledgeable of vendors/services in Cabo. Everything was set up before we got to Cabo and our day went off seamlessly and surprisingly stress free. Fatima was involved in every part of our day from set-up to take-down and we are so happy that we had her at our side - we were able to truly enjoy our day and not worry about details. Every part of our day exceeded expectations and we would do everything again without changing a thing! Thank you Fatima for giving us the perfect wedding day!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 2/17/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Non-Religious

Fatima was recommended to me by our wedding venue, and I am so happy that we chose to work with her. I had a good gut feeling about her and boy was I right! She is absolutely incredible and on top of things!! I would rehire her in a heartbeat! I could not have planned our wedding without her services. She was really familiar with our venue at Hacienda Cocina Y Cantina and thought of all the small to big details that I might have overlooked on my own. All of her recommended vendors also turned out amazing from the DJ, to florist, hair/makeup, cake and chair/lighting/chandelier rentals. We have absolutely no complaints - everything was flawless the day of thanks to Fatima's organization skills. Our guests and ourselves were overwhelmed by the beauty of the wedding that she played a great part in putting together. Fatima is very responsive and easy to work with, and I have no doubt that she puts the same amount of effort into all her client's events. Thank you, Fatima!

Profile Picture Jessica, 2/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception

Fatima was the second best thing about our wedding.....My lovely bride is the BEST thing!!! Fatima made our week in Cabo San Lucas very memorable and a painless wedding event. We were so grateful for her efforts we requested her participation in our festivities as a guest not just a vendor.

We love you Fatima!!!

Profile Picture David, 1/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Full Planning

Fatima, Thank you so much for all her help in planning our wedding. You were instrumental in helping our ideas come to life and our wedding ideas were executed even better than we could have ever imagined. Our guests keep raving about how much fun they had and how beautiful our wedding was. We will forever be grateful to you for all that you did to make our day forever special. You were always responsive, professional, and easy to work with. The days leading up to the wedding and our wedding day were 100% stress free and allowed us to truly enjoy the moments. We will definitely return to Cabo and would like to see you again. You will always have friends in San Diego. Should you find yourself visiting California, please give us a call.

Maria and Enrique
Hacienda Cocina Y Cantina

Profile Picture Maria, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Non-Religious

Fatima was absolutely amazing to work with! She made our lives so easy with this whole process. Extremely sincere and professional. Given this was a destination wedding and the hundreds of emails sent back and forth to each other, Fatima remained efficient, thorough, and stayed on top of everything. She knows what she's doing and gave us options on different vendors to choose from that was fitting for us. I even had a few special requests and Fatima made sure it happened. Everything was above and beyond more than we can imagine. We certainly could not have done it without Momentos. Honestly, we cannot thank you enough for her part in such an unforgettable day in our lives. All in all, from the beginning of the ceremony to the end of the reception, everything worked out perfectly and the whole day was just magical.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/22/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Full Planning, Destination, Ceremony, Reception

I can't say enough great things about Fatima. I first thought I could plan our destination wedding on my own and that proved to be very difficult fast. After my first phone call with Fatima I knew she would be the perfect person to help us plan and organize our wedding. The fact that Fatima has lived in the Cabo area for over 10 years and has been involved in the event industry for years as well made planning this wedding a breeze. She knows all the best venues, florists, entertainers etc..and I enjoyed working with all the vendors she suggested. The only vendors that were a little difficult to work with where all ones I suggested that she had advised me against lol! I recommend taking her suggestions for she definitely knows the most reliable and high quality vendors in the area. Fatima was very professional and always very responsive. I never had to wait for a response and she would even write to advise me of any travel plans she had. In just a few weeks I felt close to her, she is extremely personable. And even though I had to postpone my wedding for personal reasons she was very understanding and helpful and I would use her services again without any hesitation. Take her advice because she knows what she's doing and it's quite obvious she has a love and passion for her job. Thank you Fatima for everything!

Profile Picture Chrystal, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Fatima helped us organize our wedding at Pitahayas Restaurant in Hacienda del Mar, Los Cabos. She was AMAZING! From our first chat on the phone we clicked immediately. Fatima has a great way of connecting with people and genuinely cares about her clients and making their day special. She handled the fact that we were both from different places exemplary well. She was always prompt to reply and accomodated all our wishes, even on a short time frame since we contacted her only four months before our wedding. Fatima went to great lengths to get to knows and get a real feel of both our personalities and what we wanted for our wedding. Her reccomendations were always spot on! fitting our style and budget perfectly. You can tell Fatima has a lot of experience and knows the business, and area, very well. The vendors she works with are always professional and really good at what they do, you won't be dissapointed with any of her sugestions. We were incredibly happy with all of them and the great deals she found for us! All of our guests complimented us on everything, from the fantastic music (live and dj) to the beautiful flowers, we had Fatima to thank. You can't be in better hands.
On the day she was fantastic. Every step of the way was timed to the minute and she handled last minute changes without any problems. Not only could we enjoy our day, but also all of our guests. She really did an amazing job and saved us a lot of anxiety.
Fatima was key in making our wedding perfect and we can honestly say we consider her a friend. You can't go wrong with Fatima!

Profile Picture Monica, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

When I started planning our destination wedding in Cabo, I thought I could do it myself but soon found out that I couldn't handle the added stress to planning such an event from abroad. I was given three wedding coordinator's information and Fatima was the first to respond. Fatima called me and we went over all the details of the wedding and what her role would entail. We worked together every step of the way to make my wedding day as spectacular as I imagined it. I wanted a wow factor and asked Fatima what I was looking for and she had the answer and made it happen. Our wedding guests were impressed! Even after the devastation of hurricane Odile, Fatima was able to move forward with my wedding day and made it seem like nothing had happened! Fatima was there every step of the way from the moment we arrived in Cabo to the day we left, especially for our rehearsal, rehearsal dinner and the wedding day! Thank you Fatima I couldn't have done it without you.

Profile Picture Zulema, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired Fatima to help us plan our wedding and the next year couldn't have been easier! She referred us to the Minister that married us, the photographer, florist, equipment rentals, DJ and a hair and makeup team. All of her vendors were very professional and easy to work with. Fatima was always very prompt and thorough with her responses when we emailed her with questions. Since we were planning a destination wedding we relied greatly on Fatima's expertise. She always had great ideas, suggestions and examples to help us picture what our big day would be like. Our wedding day was beautiful and it wouldn't have been possible without Fatima!

Profile Picture Darlene, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had Fatima help us plan our wedding at the Esperanza in Cabo. My wife and I were looking for someone from Cabo that we could work with remotely since we live in San Diego to make recommendations on vendors and to coordinate each one from the venue to the dj. We were so lucky to have found Fatima and she was absolutely excellent. From our first meeting with her in February when we went to Cabo for our exploratory trip to look at wedding venues to the day of the wedding she did an amazing job. She was very responsive provided great options on venues and was so great to work with. She also helped us on our welcome reception and was very accommodating on last minute changes that we made. All of guest commented how excellent Fatima was - we would absolutely recommend her for any event or wedding.

Profile Picture Paul, 6/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Fatima Falcon did a wonderful job with my wedding in Cabo! The wedding was incredible and was perfectly executed. Looking back now, my husband and I are SO glad we decided to hire a wedding planner/coordinator because we had an unforgettable destination wedding. It was important to us that our guests had a fantastic time since all 90 guests would be traveling from all over the US to be there, and we were so happy when guests kept telling us that it was the best wedding they had ever been to! Success!!! She was very professional and responsive (always responded to my emails quickly!) and is such a sweet, kind woman who was a pleasure to work with. I had always dreamed of a destination wedding in Mexico, but I had never been to Cabo before and was a bit worried about planning a wedding from far away. When researching wedding planners in Cabo, Fatima came highly recommended. On our first phone call meeting, I felt immediately at ease and felt like she truly wanted to help me make our day special, so I hired her. After hiring Fatima, we took a weekend trip to Cabo and brought my entire family along with us to pick a venue. She did a great job showing all of us around Cabo and giving me her insight on each of the hotels/wedding venues. During the planning process, she got awesome vendors lined up. Guests LOVED the flowers (prettier than I imagined they'd be!) the cake, fireworks, mariachis (10 mariachis all dressed in white and started playing right on cue!) and a DJ who had ALL of our guests dancing (family members who we had never seen dance were dancing all night!) She coordinated everything to make sure the wedding day and the rehearsal dinner went smoothly. She wrote up a timeline of the wedding day, so I knew ahead of time how the day would go, and everything went exactly according to plan and on schedule! I am very glad I hired someone like Fatima to be with me all weekend to ensure all that we had planned went perfectly. Thank you, Fatima!!

Profile Picture Annette, 5/23/14, 1 Review