MMEink Reviews

10 | New York, NY

10 Reviews for MMEink

Diana G. · Married on 10/17/2020

Micro-wedding home catering

Mike for MME went above and beyond to make my wedding a special day. I would highly recommend their company to everyone. They were professional, personable, and assisted me with all my needs. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/21/2020

Alex · Married on 08/26/2018

MMEink was the DJ for my wedding 8/26/18. My wedding reception was up and dancing the ENTIRE night. Our DJ Chris played a variety of music from all decades and genres. Anytime the bride or groom requested a song the Chris worked it in. Our Emcee Mike "M2" was lively and so fun, he danced with us the entire night. The whole MMEink team was incredible to work with. The people who work for MMEink in the offices are professional and easy to talk with and get in touch with via both phone and email. I highly recommend MMEink for all of your DJ needs.

Sent on 08/28/2018
  • Mallory

Mallory · Married on 09/18/2011

We got nothing but the best from MME! We've received non-stop compliments about how perfect our DJ was and how beautiful the uplighting looked.

Sent on 10/14/2011

Danielle · Married on 08/21/2010

MME was referred to us by our friends that had them at their wedding, as well we were their. MME Entertainment was absolutely amazing, they provided all the trimmings. DJ, Flowers, Decor, and the after party event was the best.
    We would highly recommend MME Entertainment & Productions. They are well worth their price.

Sent on 12/11/2010

Chrissy · Married on 04/23/2010

Mike and Keith were amazing!! They were right on the dance floor dancing will all of guests and were totally professional. I loved that Keith stuck to our strict guidelines of playing nothing cheesy and even worked with Josh on cutting up a special song that he sang to me. I highly recommend them as your DJ.

Sent on 05/11/2010

Margaret · Married on 05/30/2008

3.5

Don't think twice, get the photo booth if you can afford it. Forget that, don't get flowers and get the photobooth instead and get the cd with the pictures, you will love it. They make a great scrapbook that goes home with the couple. We have ours on our coffee table and it isnt cheesy at all, in fact very funny. Get extra pages they ran out at our wedding.

Sent on 06/20/2008

Christina · Married on 08/14/2010

4.2
      3.5

MME was Great completely rocked my wedding! my mom and dad never stopped dancing all night and they NEVER dance! i could not have asked for a better entertainment company, i was told by a friend to go with MME and im glad i listened!

Sent on 10/14/2010

Robyn · Married on 10/03/2009

3.4
      3.0

MME provided white furniture for our cocktail hour. They are a bit expensive. We were going to rent a tent from them but found one for over a thousand dollars less elsewhere. Some of the staff was EXTREMELY rude and unprofessional. Michael was helpful and pleasant to work with

Sent on 11/13/2009

0.5
      2.0
      1.0

As part of my contract, they were going to give the raw footage of my video, which they did after 6 months! One of the longer segments was not working. They wanted me to send them another $200 to give the correct segment. I just don't understand, when a company is giving you a service or a product that is not working, why the customer has to pay for it.

This is just a small portion of my experience with them. In general I would say, avoid them as much as you can, unless money is absolutely no factor in your considerations. They are all about money.

If you need more information on pros and cons of working with them, let me know and I will be happy to provide. You can find me on yelp with the same review. Best of luck!

Sent on 02/15/2014

Nicole · Married on 06/11/2011

0.0

It took over a YEAR to get my photo album and when I did, it was something I could have made myself on Shutterfly. They seem to have trouble keeping staff there, I dealt with 5 different people throughout the year, the photographer I hired left because they weren't paying him and they closed the office in Bellmore where I had my first meeting with them. Don't use this company, there are so many others out there and don't take a chance on a company that might go out of business. Btw, this is the only website where you can even find any reviews about MME (which seem to be fake). If they were really good, they would be all over the internet.

Sent on 07/12/2014