MidPark Transportation and Valet Parking Reviews

20 | Washington, DC

20 Reviews for MidPark Transportation and Valet Parking

20 MidPark Transportation and Valet Parking Reviews

Nikki · Married on 07/08/2017

Brian and his team were amazing! I changed my mind and did a bunch of changes on fleet and Brian was very helpful and would tell me the best fleet for my needs. The week of the wedding they provided an email with a picture, bio and the drivers phone numbers. It was a blessing to have and made every run smoothly. The wedding party loved our party bus with the lights, space and aux cord so we could be our own DJ. All of our guests were impressed with the shuttles and their driving. Our biggest stress was finding an inexpensive transportation company and it was super easy to plan with Brian that I was amazed how well everything was handled!

We contacted numerous transportation companies across the area and Midpark provided not only exactly what we wanted, but the best pricing. They delivered for us the entire day, arriving early to each location we needed them. The drivers were pleasant and easy to work with, providing a smooth drive. If you are interested in their service, give them a call; our customer service rep was able to get us many discounts more than could be found on their web page

Sent on 01/05/2016

MidPark Transportation and Valet Parking's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review!
  • GiselleinDC

Giselle · Married on 06/26/2015

I ABSOLUTELY loved Mr. Macklin and his team. We used them for a previous event (transportation to a wine festival) after being referred to them by a friend and everything worked out so well, that we used them for our wedding. My family appreciated having transportation from the hotel to the church, from the church to the reception hall, and from the hall back to the hotel. Their vehicles are clean, comfortable, and well air-conditioned. My grandmother has really bad Rheumatoid arthritis and it was easy for her climb onto the shuttle and get chauffeured everywhere! The invoice was super easy to read, the website takes down all of the details, and I would recommend MidPark above all others here in the DC area. Our wedding was so much more relaxed knowing our family and friends had transportation and could fully enjoy the reception.

I used Midpark Valet for my Sept. 2014 wedding rehearsal and they were awesome. Brian was a pleasure to work with and was very accommodating to my schedule. The driver was super friendly and called ahead of time to make sure I had his contact info. In addition to being prompt, Brian and his team were amenable to our change in plans as we were planning to take a driving tour of DC and switched things up at the last minute. We decided to take our bridal party downtown to hang out and I gave the driver the time and area of where to pick us up and he was there and ready right on time. The Limo bus we used was brand new (or appeared that way) and came equipped with everything we needed to play our own music, control the lights, etc. I would highly recommend this company for all of your wedding transportation needs!

MidPark was amazing! I ordered two shuttle buses for my wedding. One transported the wedding party back and forth between the hotel and venue throughout the day, and the other transported guests throughout the evening. Brian was very accommodating and flexible as I kept changing my itinerary. The shuttles looked brand new, and both drivers made sure I had their contact information just in case I needed anything. They did exactly what they were supposed to do. They also had the best prices out of all the local companies that I looked into. I would definitely recommend this company.

Courtney · Married on 05/19/2012

They truly did an outstanding job handling the rehearsal dinner and my wedding, they were professional, spotless, flexible, and polite.

Sherry · event on: 03/04/2017

Best experience ever!!! the bus was awesome and the driver was very fun and very professional ! i would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Sent on 03/08/2017

MidPark Transportation and Valet Parking's reply:

Thank you, we give you five stars too!

Nathan · event on: 05/01/2017

My company recently used Midpark Transportation while hosting an event in celebration of purebred dogs at the Visitors Center of the U.S. Capitol. Hosting an event at the U.S. Capitol is no easy task and transportation to and from the Visitors Center is no exception. Midpark provided exceptional customer service and was the only transportation company we found in the DC area that allowed dogs on their vehicles. My company values dog lovers and found the staff at Midpark to be gracious and kind towards our furry friends. Their pricing was fair and comparable to other transportation companies in the DMV area.

Our bus driver Christian was exceptional. He was timely, professional, and excited to transport our attendees and their canines. Our event went an hour over schedule and he did not complain. We will definitely be requesting him as a driver in the future. He mentioned he loved Siberian Huskies which is indicative of his patient and friendly nature. If you need a transportation company who can accommodate people and puppies, look no further!

Phyllis · event on: 01/24/2015

Excellent Service, great ride, and great conversation with Limo Driver who was extremly polite and Professional..I would request Limo Driver again ( David )...all went extremly well and thank you for keeping your promise regarding my request for the DTS Sedan Cadillac!!! Just keep up the Great Service!!!

• User4760025 · event on: 01/30/2015

I could go ON & ON & ON About my experience with MidPark! Above EXPECTATIONS!! Their customer service is exceptional! The young lady I deal with was easy going she gave me all the details I needed to plan my perfect 30th birthday. Any questions I had MidPark had prompt answers. The bus arrived ahead of schedule & the driver was so nice, I don't have ANY complaints about my experience! I was WOWed by the Fleet & professionalism. I will be using their services in the future!!! Thank you for the wonderful ending to an awesome night!!! It was Perfect! I have friends texting me now asking for the business information, you won't be let down.

Lizzie · event on: 07/10/2015

Thanks for providing us with excellent transportation to the banquet on Friday night and on the tour to DC on Saturday. Your driver's kindness and consideration to our family reunion group made our visit to your state one of the greatest reunions ever.

Tillman Gant- Stephen Young, II Family
    South Carolina

Sent on 07/14/2015

MidPark Transportation and Valet Parking's reply:

Thanks! Pleasure working with you!

LaShonda · event on: 07/12/2015

From start to finish we were completely satisfied. The driver was excellent, the bus was clean and the service was the best. This was a surprise for my boyfriend and the look on his face will ALWAYS remain in my mind. He was completely surprised and it helped that I was able to communicate with the driver before hand so everything went off without a hitch. I will definitely be back.

• User4616417 · event on: 08/19/2014

Midpark truly went above and beyond my expectations. they arrived on-time. the driver was very nice and caring to our needs. from booking my event to my destination was smooth. clean bus. even the person that booked my trip (Georgia i believe her name was) was very informative and listen to my needs.

Sent on 12/17/2014

MidPark Transportation and Valet Parking's reply:

Thanks for your great review!
  • User6640601 · event on: 04/20/2016

Days later and the ladies are still raving about the trip! The vehicle was just awesome...as was Muhammed. Everything worked perfectly from the lights to the stereo, to the AC (which frankly doesn't happen often in limos) and Muhammed was very gracious and accommodating. At least 10 or more of the revelers asked for business cards so hopefully some new business will be headed your way. I know the next time we need a limo, we'll be in touch.

Christina · Married on 08/13/2016

3.5

The party bus was really a PARTY BUS! Our driver gave us some good information about the different stops we had on our list and one stop he said had to walk like 5 footballs fields to get to so we very quickly made the decision to switch stops and he was more than accommodating. He also made suggestions as to which stops had good photo opts and which stops were most popular. They showed up earlier than the time we asked for and would definitely use them again!

Josephine · Married on 07/02/2016

Great through out the process from booking up until day of event. Our driver was excellent . Will definitely be recommending and using their services again

Kassi · Married on 08/20/2016

3.2
      3.0

Of all of the wedding planning activities, the transportation logistics stressed me out the most and choosing a vendor who I trusted and had reasonable prices for a guest shuttle, wedding party shuttle and sedan was difficult. MidPark was responsive and flexible as changes arose. Their prices were good compared to others in the area (note that gratuity is not included). I also liked that they had a 50 passenger bus, so I could get all of the guests on that one bus rather than having to shuttle.

Both the 50 passenger guest bus and the sedan for the bride and groom were perfectly executed. I was most worried about the guest bus, as we had two hotel pick ups and drop offs and it went perfectly.

I had problems with the 28 passenger wedding party shuttle. I had to call the driver at 2:30pm because I did not see him in the drive of the hotel where he was supposed to be. My bridesmaids and I ended up having to walk across the hotel drive and yard out to the road to get on the shuttle, which in the heat in our dresses and heels was not optimal. When we got on the shuttle, the air conditioning was not already on, and the driver had to figure out how to turn it on. For a bride who was already worried about the heat melting her makeup, I was pretty upset about that. We also could not figure out how to work the music and the driver could not figure it out either. On a Party Bus, you would expect they would be able to figure that out.

The most upsetting thing for me was the ride itself. There were many rough stops where the wedding party went sliding forward. The driver told us he was driving a vehicle he was not familiar with.

I relayed all of this to MidPark and only received a response that they would look into it. No apology. I didn't ask for any refund (although maybe I should have considering the less than satisfactory service), but at the very least an apology for my experience was warranted.

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/23/2017

1.8
      1.0
      2.0
      2.0
      1.0

We used MidPark for round trip transportation to Jiffy Lube Live from Baltimore for a concert.

Our initial reservation was for a 40 person shuttle to arrive at 4pm. Someone from the company called me that morning saying our shuttle is in Richmond with a flat tire and won't be able to make it in time. They said they would send a different, larger 56-passenger shuttle in it's place but it will be 30 minutes late.

The shuttle arrived and we left for the concert. The bus had not been cleaned prior to picking us up. The bathroom on the shuttle smelled like a port-o-potty. The odor was unbearable and lingered throughout the shuttle any time someone had to use the bathroom. The toilet paper in the bathroom was stained yellow and there were no paper towels.

Our initial shuttle was supposed to have an aux hookup to play music but this bus did not have one - which was a bummer.

Our driver was texting or talking on his cellphone (without Bluetooth) the entire trip. I went up to him several times to ask him to please put his phone down and he said "I can't, I am working my second job." I was shocked.

We ended up getting to the concert on time but this shuttle experience was not desirable. I can't imagine if this was more a more important event. I would never recommend this company to a couple planning a wedding.

After the event, I emailed management asking for a partial refund, which we eventually received over 1 month later for an amount less than what was initially promised.

0.4
      0.5

PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. We used MidPark on August 14, 2015 for transportation to and from our rehearsal dinner location. We were supposed to be picked up at the hotel and the bus showed up over an hour late to pick up the bride and groom and 50 of our guests. We had already prepaid to rent out the restaurant for the rehearsal dinner because we had such a large group. MidPark not only cost us the $1,500 per hour to rent out the restaurant but they also refused to refund us for the hour that they were late. It took me over a month after the wedding to get in touch with Brian, and when I did, he refused to compensate us for anything (see notes below for additional info). After our discussion, I placed numerous phone calls and emails trying to get in touch with Brian and he refused to email or call me back. They say “100% customer satisfaction guaranteed” but that couldn’t be further from the truth. Brian and his team are well aware of my dissatisfaction and have refused to work with us or even reply to any emails or calls.

In addition, when the bus driver arrived an hour late he said he had gotten lost. He was very apologetic and said that his Garmin took him in the wrong direction. When I talked to Brian he claimed it was “traffic” that was the reason they were late. Every single one of the 50 guests who were coming from the Baltimore/DC area were on time. So either Brian lied to me claiming that it was traffic, or the bus driver lied to me claiming he got lost. Brian claimed he had a copy of the buses GPS to show that they hit “traffic” and didn’t actually get lost, and when I requested to see it he refused to send it to me. I’m assuming Brian is claiming it was traffic because in the contract it states MidPark is not responsible if traffic is bad. As stated above, 50 guests were able to make it on time, so I refuse to believe it was traffic. This is not the experience you want to have on your wedding weekend. - Evan

• User3632035 · 2+ years ago

0.0

Please do not use this company for your wedding. We gave them over $2000 worth of business. I will say 50% of what we asked them to do was done correctly but that is all. They did get our guests to the reception and back to the hotel via the 35 pass buses we rented. Thankfully, that was not a problem. However all 3 of our limos were late, one took guests to the wrong church, one never showed until the wedding was over, and the other was very late and not the car we rented. The parents of the groom had to take a taxi to the church. The wedding started over 30 min late because of all of the above. The bride was in tears and we did not get to take the photographs planned because it was too dark. The drivers did not seem to know where they were going or how to get there. I will say they (the drivers) were very polite and tried to help when possible. This is not the experience you want to have on your wedding day. I will say they were always good about responding to phone calls and emails until the wedding was over and we wanted to discuss compensation for all their errors....3 months later we are still waiting to get a resolution. The contact person at Mid Park's response to my complaints was "Well, the limos did 'eventually' show up" . And I might add they had the nerve to charge us for running over the contracted time. ( I guess the fact that they ran later than the contracted time getting started wasn't important.) Sorry, this is not the kind of customer service I expected.

*******in response to MidPark's reply to my review.... Because you disputed my review I was required to provide wedding wire a copy of our contract with you which I did and they reinstated this review. Saying you have no knowledge of this scenario and wonder if we are truly a customer of your only reinforces the frustrations we have had dealing with your business. These problems have in fact been communicated with Brian per email without resolution to our satisfaction.

Sent on 01/16/2014

MidPark Transportation and Valet Parking's reply:

We regret any issues this customer experienced. There is no name accompanied with this review so we have no clue really who this anonymous review is. We encourage the customer to contact us in our offices at 202-462-1204. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and would appreciate the opportunity to remedy this situation. However to our knowledge we have not had any complaint resembling this review. If this is truly customer of ours, i hope that they will contact me as soon as they can.