224 Reviews for middle of the island catering co

Family Style (5)
Premium Liquor (4)
No Pork (2)
224 middle of the island catering co Reviews

Middle of the Island was so easy and professional to work with! Everyone talked about how delicious the food was and how great the service was. I will forever be grateful for everything they did for our wedding and rehearsal dinner!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/7/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING!!!! That is the only word that comes to mind when thinking of MOI's food and service! The food was not only flawless, but their team was so responsive and delightful - we never wanted dinner to end! Their attention to detail, bar services and overall attitude was captivating! We cannot say enough about how amazing this vendor is and will definitely use MOI for all of our future catering needs!

Profile Picture Anna, 9/1/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Champagne Toast, Buffet, Family Style, American

The food was amazing. The manager is very helpful and will work with you

Profile Picture Elise, 8/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, American, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, House Beer, Specialty Wine

If you live in Wilmington and don't like MOI, you're crazy. The food is delicious, but the service is like none other. They are so efficient and who doesn't love their marinated chicken? My husband and I chose the Southern Buffet with 2 meats and 6 sides. Everyone loved the options we had. I would choose MOI over and over again!

Profile Picture Shelby, 7/22/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations, American, Italian

MOI's food is delicious! CM was so great and flexible from our tasting to the day of our wedding. You can trust to have a delicious meal and friendly service with MOI.

Profile Picture Megan, 6/29/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: American, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres

All I can say is WOW. Middle of the island DELIVERED for our wedding! Our guests left our wedding fat and happy :) They were not expecting a feast but they sure did get one and that was our goal. On top of the food tasting so good, the service was outstanding. Their staff really went out of their way to cater to my husband and I on our special day. They were not a part of the bar or venue staff but they went out of their way to make sure we remained either with a drink in our hand or food on our plates :) We were extremely pleased with their service and will be using their catering services again for upcoming family events!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/15/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

We used MOI catering services for my daughter's wedding and were extremely pleased. The food was delicious and the service was excellent!!! I highly recommend Middle of the Island Catering services to anyone looking for a top notch catering service. They are true professionals who offer delicious food and excellent services and they are extremely easy to work with!!!!

Profile Picture Joyce, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food was outstanding. The service was amazing. I would highly recommend them for any catering event.

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/1/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Champagne Toast, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, American, Vegetarian

MOI is the best!! I got so many complements on how it was the best wedding food that my guests had experienced. CM even took the time to make me my own special meal due to many food allergies! It was so sweet of him to be willing to do that and I really trusty appreciated it! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/12/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Gluten Free, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, American, Italian

I'm so glad I hired MOI. Once I reserved them for my wedding day I didn't have to communicate to them what I wanted or final guest count til one week before. Everything we asked for was freaking delicious. Plus they were extremely accommodating by making two vegan plates specially for two guests. They do a great job at weddings. They made my husband and my plate and brought it to us so we didn't have to go through the buffet and so that we could actually eat on our wedding day! We also hired them to be our bartenders and everyone commented on how good the bar service was. I never saw a line and the bartenders were very friendly. You cannot go wrong hiring them.

Profile Picture Laura, 4/28/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, American, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Gluten Free, Vegetarian

Food was delicious and the service was amazing! As the bride and groom, we were served our dinner by the MOI staff. The staff was friendly and made sure all guests were taken care of. The food was DELICIOUS! They cut our cake for us and made sure we left with to-go containers after doing our "exit" from the reception.

Profile Picture Kayleigh, 4/14/18, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Buffet, Stations

We used Middle of the Island for our rehearsal dinner and my oh my---my wedding guests are STILL talking about their/our food. I have dreams- the most amazing dreams about MOI’s collard greens and I don’t even like collard greens! The fried chicken…wow– (stop it Popeyes and every other fried chicken place because MOI has won that game)…. Everything was incredible from their set-up and immaculate service to the quality of their food. Having such a large menu with many options to choose from, my husband and I thought quality and taste of food would go overlooked – quite the opposite. The food is incredible. You cannot----I repeat CANNOT go wrong with Middle of the Island (unless you like 400+ miles away because once you taste it, you will be dreaming about when you can get your hands on it again)…..it other words: I would crash a wedding or an event they are catering just so I can have some of their food…again. An excellent operation and excellent food that's incredibly priced. THANK YOU MOI!

Profile Picture Lauryn, 12/30/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

Wow! I can't even begin to express how amazing Middle of the Island was for our wedding! They truly went above and beyond to make our day extra special. The staff was so incredibly sweet and checked in on us throughout the night, they made sure we ate and drank water which was honestly a total life saver. Furthermore, the food was INCREDIBLE! 3 weeks later I am still getting comments from people on how tasty all the food was. I would highly suggest MOI for catering, they are affordable, delicious, and their staff will knock it out of the park.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 11/10/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: American

Middle of the Island was amazing for both our rehearsal dinner and our wedding reception! They are highly accommodating and easy to work with, not to mention the food is delicious. You cannot go wrong with MOI. We had the Italian buffet for our rehearsal dinner which was perfectly filling for the night before our wedding. For the big night we had the Wedding Favorite. Everything was perfect. During cocktail hour we were out on a 400 foot pier taking pics with our family and bridal/groom parties and they came out with trays of our appetizers to feed us! How awesome!!! They were sure to make us a plate and box our food up for us so that we had food to come back to after our after party. They clearly know and have worked in all the venues in Wilmington and came in to our venue with little to no direction and did their thing. So easy and stress free, & everyone left with full bellies. It could not have gone more smoothly. All of the servers had smiles on their faces and served our guests efficiently. Everything was cleaned up as if they were not even there. We are so grateful! THANK YOU MOI!!

Profile Picture Lia, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, American, Italian

Y'all, do not hesitate in booking MOI. I was an out of town bride who only got to be in Wilmington one time before the wedding, and food was the LAST thing I stressed about because of their staff. After the ceremony and taking pictures, I was literally bombarded by my guests who could not stop talking about the grilled cheese and tomato soup shooters for cocktail hour!! And during the reception, their staff was so attentive and caring to us and our guests. Our families are still talking about the food!

Profile Picture Brittni, 11/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Middle of the Island is always a hit! You can’t go wrong with these guys. Their staff is always so pleasant and efficient. When my groom and I were shown to our seats at our table, we were immediately given plates full of food from the buffet—a pleasant surprise that allowed us to shovel in a couple of forkfuls before heading off to mingle at each table with our guests. They packed up leftovers for us as well, which was so nice to have later that night when the party was over!

Profile Picture Judith, 10/28/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, American

What can I say about MOI except - they were amazing. The food was incredible - we have gotten some many compliments on it! MOI was so easy to work with! The servers were so attentive! I didn't have to ask for anything because they knew what I wanted before I did! They were fast, efficient and non-intrusive - they practically blended in to the background! If I ever need another caterer - MOI is my only choice.

Profile Picture Dorothy, 10/21/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations

My wife and I got married this past month and Middle of the Island catered our wedding-they were absolutely amazing! Everyone said the food was out of this world and it was the best wedding dinner they have ever had (the squash casserole is to die for)! The attendants were so great! They were so friendly and very professional. They made sure everyone was well taken care of and packed everything up for us at the end of the night. I highly recommend them to everyone! We will definitely hire them for our next event!

Profile Picture SARAH, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

MOI is the bomb!!! The food was awesome; we went with the Boardwalk Bash. One word - YUMMY. The staff was great and CM was great to work! Highly recommend

Profile Picture Ellen, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: American, Buffet

I have absolutely NOTHING negative to say!!! It was truly top notch! The service was amazing. They waited on every guest hand and foot making sure everyone was completely satisfied! And we were! My husband and I are pretty relaxed people so we went with the fried chicken. Yes, friend chicken at a wedding! Lol, and it was soooo good!!! No one could stop talking about it! Oh, and don't worry they can go much fancier and it is all amazing!!! They can provide everything you possibly could need: Full bar, Dinner, Cocktail hour (By the way, the shrimp and grits are to die for!!!), ect. Whatever you choose, I assure you will not find any regret here!!!

Profile Picture Meka, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food at MOI is delicious with a great variety! CM and his team are a well-oiled machine! They were helpful, happy, and always made sure I had everything I needed. Rightfully so, MOI is also highly regarded by all of the other vendors I used. If you want wedding food that people actually want to eat, MOI is for you!

Profile Picture Holli, 8/26/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: American, Stations

Use them! They fit our tight budget and everyone raved about the food. Easy to work with and they don't disappoint, you will get so many compliments! My groom has high standards for food and he was in heaven.

Profile Picture User7376342, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Boy oh boy were we and ALL of our guest impressed. The food was out of this world for our wedding and the guest couldn't get enough nor stop talking about it. The quality and professionalism was top notch. From the ease of planning and flexibility from their many food packages to the wonderful service provided on the day of the wedding, we coulkdnt be happier. We highly recommend MOI for any of your catering needs. We definitely got the most bang for our buck with them and were highly impressed with their services for our big day.

Profile Picture Kenneth, 8/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I wish I could give Middle of the Island extra stars! The food was amazing (definitely get the squash casserole!), and their staff was so helpful, professional, and friendly. On the day of the wedding, they arrived early and were incredibly efficient with both setup and breakdown. They really went above and beyond the call of duty, from offering to make up plates for my new husband and me, to helping my mother who was trying to arrange the dessert table. Their flexibility too is extraordinary - while we booked them several months in advance, they were responsive to changes up to the week of the wedding, and were so calm and cheerful over the phone and in person. If I ever cater a large event in the future, I will definitely use Middle of the Island, and I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a caterer in the Wilmington area!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/14/17, 5 Reviews