middle of the island catering co Reviews

238 | Wrightsville Beach, NC

238 Reviews for middle of the island catering co

Char Marker · Married on 03/17/2019

Middle of the Island

MOI is so easy to work with and they are so reliable! The food was AMAZING!! People ate a lot of food! We had the Wedding Favorite with China which was a nice touch! They put out our cake as well which I appreciated! They were great start to finish! Would recommend them over and over!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing food!!

The entire process from start to finish was amazing. My catering plans changed two months before my wedding! They were super accommodating. Even on my wedding day, a parade blocked the entire street that my venue was on. That didn't stop them from being timely. Everything was ready to go when I arrived. The wait staff was very courteous and attentive to me and my husband and all of our guest! I will be using them in the future for any event that I put together.

Sent on 03/30/2019

Erin · Married on 03/15/2019

Catering Services

CM was a wonderful person to work with! He is super laid back but everything turned out perfectly! So many of our guest complemented the food! We thought it was really yummy and there was plenty for all of our wedding guest! We had plenty to take home that night as well! He certainly knows how to cater a wedding! Highly recommend!
    Erin and Josh Graves

Sent on 04/03/2019

Mary · Married on 12/08/2018

Always Fabulous! MOU

MOI did not just include food but they also included the staff. They are very kind and caring.
    They also did the cake cutting. They are top notch professionals!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Jennifer · Married on 12/01/2018

So easy to work with and amazing!

CM was so responsive and answered all my questions so fast! MOI is so very easy to work with and the guests would not stop talking about how good the food was!! They provided everything we needed and it was stress free. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Ryan

Ryan · Married on 12/01/2018

Outstanding Service and Food

The food and the service was outstanding. We hired MOI for our rehearsal dinner as well dinner for the wedding day. The rehearsal dinner was a taco bar and the staff went above and beyond. They helped our grandparents get from the buffet line to their table with their food and made sure to keep checking on them. On our wedding day they made our plates and served them to us and really looked out for us the entire time they were there. The food both nights was delicious.

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 11/17/2018

Great Price Amazing Food!!!

We chose the wedding favorite buffet for our wedding and had SO many guest mention how awesome the food was post wedding. The food and service was great. The staff brought my husband and I a full plate so we could get a head start before the reception commenced. CM was extremely helpful and easy to work with. He needed a headcount and the menu choice a week before the wedding and it was as simple as could be. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Kayla · Married on 11/02/2018

Excellent food and service

Middle of the Island was perfect for our wedding day! They were so helpful in creating the buffet we were looking for and their service was so professional and the food was amazing! I even had several waiters/waitresses coming up to me with appetizers making sure that I was eating during cocktail hour! That was truly a special touch! They do not sign contracts or even ask for a deposit which worried me a bit, but their reviews were so great I chose them anyways and was so glad we did! If you are getting married or having an event in Wilmington area definitely choose MOI for your catering services! Thank you so much for making our day so special!

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing food, amazing price

MOI was recommended to us for our wedding day by ALL locals. I planned my wedding from Charlotte, NC and I was thrilled to have had them as our caterer. CM was great to work with and accommodated us for a complimentary tasting...we also tried like 10 different foods!!!! We had the Southern Buffet and MOI did not disappoint. Our guest loved it and still talk about how amazing the food was. I would definitely recommend MOI not only for quality but also for their reasonable prices!

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

Mr. & Mrs. Smith

MOI had amazing food! We picked the southern buffet and they had so many options for meats and sides to choose from at a super reasonable price! They were easy to work with, really laid back, friendly staff... don’t require a deposit which freaked me out at first and they don’t want numbers or payments until the week before. Also freaked me out but in the end they are THAT GOOD!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Kayla

Kayla Paul · Married on 10/20/2018

Delicious food an wonderful service

MOI was awesome! So attentive and SO delicious!

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Sydney

Sydney · Married on 10/19/2018

No one compares to MOI!

I’ve been to multiple weddings where MOI catered, so when I was wedding planning I knew without a doubt who I was picking. I did research anyway and you really do get the best bang for your buck. I received lots of compliments on the night of. They even prepackaged plates for us to enjoy after the wedding. There squash casserole is also out of this world.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Andrea · Married on 09/07/2018

Middle of the Island was so easy and professional to work with! Everyone talked about how delicious the food was and how great the service was. I will forever be grateful for everything they did for our wedding and rehearsal dinner!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Chelsi · Married on 09/05/2018

I can’t say enough good things about our experience! From the phone conversations to the actual day they were so helpful! At the wedding I couldn’t have asked for anything more, I feel like the service was really above and beyond! And the food was ammmaaazzinnngg!!!!! The taco bar was the best ever!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Anna · Married on 09/01/2018

AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING!!!! That is the only word that comes to mind when thinking of MOI's food and service! The food was not only flawless, but their team was so responsive and delightful - we never wanted dinner to end! Their attention to detail, bar services and overall attitude was captivating! We cannot say enough about how amazing this vendor is and will definitely use MOI for all of our future catering needs!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Elise · Married on 08/11/2018

The food was amazing. The manager is very helpful and will work with you

Sent on 08/24/2018
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 07/22/2018

If you live in Wilmington and don't like MOI, you're crazy. The food is delicious, but the service is like none other. They are so efficient and who doesn't love their marinated chicken? My husband and I chose the Southern Buffet with 2 meats and 6 sides. Everyone loved the options we had. I would choose MOI over and over again!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Megan · Married on 06/29/2018

MOI's food is delicious! CM was so great and flexible from our tasting to the day of our wedding. You can trust to have a delicious meal and friendly service with MOI.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2018

All I can say is WOW. Middle of the island DELIVERED for our wedding! Our guests left our wedding fat and happy :) They were not expecting a feast but they sure did get one and that was our goal. On top of the food tasting so good, the service was outstanding. Their staff really went out of their way to cater to my husband and I on our special day. They were not a part of the bar or venue staff but they went out of their way to make sure we remained either with a drink in our hand or food on our plates :) We were extremely pleased with their service and will be using their catering services again for upcoming family events!!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Joyce · Married on 06/02/2018

We used MOI catering services for my daughter's wedding and were extremely pleased. The food was delicious and the service was excellent!!! I highly recommend Middle of the Island Catering services to anyone looking for a top notch catering service. They are true professionals who offer delicious food and excellent services and they are extremely easy to work with!!!!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Lisa · Married on 06/01/2018

The food was outstanding. The service was amazing. I would highly recommend them for any catering event.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Christina · Married on 05/12/2018

MOI is the best!! I got so many complements on how it was the best wedding food that my guests had experienced. CM even took the time to make me my own special meal due to many food allergies! It was so sweet of him to be willing to do that and I really trusty appreciated it! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Laura · Married on 04/28/2018

I'm so glad I hired MOI. Once I reserved them for my wedding day I didn't have to communicate to them what I wanted or final guest count til one week before. Everything we asked for was freaking delicious. Plus they were extremely accommodating by making two vegan plates specially for two guests. They do a great job at weddings. They made my husband and my plate and brought it to us so we didn't have to go through the buffet and so that we could actually eat on our wedding day! We also hired them to be our bartenders and everyone commented on how good the bar service was. I never saw a line and the bartenders were very friendly. You cannot go wrong hiring them.

Sent on 05/19/2018

Kayleigh · Married on 04/14/2018

Food was delicious and the service was amazing! As the bride and groom, we were served our dinner by the MOI staff. The staff was friendly and made sure all guests were taken care of. The food was DELICIOUS! They cut our cake for us and made sure we left with to-go containers after doing our "exit" from the reception.

Sent on 04/17/2018