Melissa Palomo Photography Reviews

4 | Temecula, CA

4 Reviews for Melissa Palomo Photography

Laury · Married on 10/18/2009

No one else could have captured our moment the way Melissa has. From her professionalism to her personality Melissa has a way with photography. She truely understands the beauty and intamacy of the day and creates a poetic visual of your most cherished memories. We couldn't imagine anyone else being as easy to work with as Melissa. She just knows how to do it right.

Sent on 10/27/2009

Cassie · Married on 07/25/2009

Melissa and her staff performed above and beyond our expectations. From getting ready, to fun group photos, to shooting those intimate moments, she made it very easy to just be ourselves and made sure we knew we looked amazing doing it. We were stunned with the finished product and was able to quickly and efficiently do all of the ordering through her. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better experience or a more genuine person to successfully capture our most treasured moments.

Mistydawn · Married on 04/26/2009

Melissa was the photographer not only for our wedding, but our engagement and my bridal shower. She went well above and beyond what any other wedding vendor would do for their bride. She even helped transport my dress to the wedding its self! She is wonderful to work with and made the process of taking hundreds of pictures easy and fun. My cousin is even using her for her wedding! I would recommend her to any friend or family member. She is upfront about pricing, and she doesn't try to add on things you don't need. Each of our shoots we're customized to the individual situation, and I will be using her again for future photo sessions.

Heather · Married on 10/10/2009

Melissa was our photgrapher for our wedding and we were amazed with her work. As the bride, photgraphy was really important to me and it took a while to find a photographer I liked. We both wanted someone who wouldn't just take the traditional standing posed pictures but that would take fun and fresh pictures, and that is just what Melissa gave us. Our budget was quite small for a wedding, so some of Melissa's pricing was a little high for us, but her quality was amazing and worth the money to us, so we made changes where we could to accomidate her pricing. Melissa was also very flexible on customizing her current packages to fit what we wanted and fit our budget. On the day of the wedding, she got there on time and came into the bridal room to get pictures of me getting ready and with all the girls around me. Then she coordinated with the DJ and other vendors to know when everything was happening and where she needed to be. She also did very well coordinating pictures when we became behind schedule on our way to the reception. She got all of our family pictures done in a snap (which can be difficult when you have 50+ people all talking and not paying attention). The only suggestion I would make to future clients is to talk to Melissa before hand on what pictures are the most important to you. I forgot the day of, a lot of pictures that I wanted and didn't realize them until afterwards so make sure you let her know what pictures are most important to you so she can make sure to get those ones above others. All in all she was wonderful to work with and I will (and have already) recommend her to anyone that asks if I know a good photographer.