Melissa B. Beauty Reviews

12 | Austin, TX

12 Reviews for Melissa B. Beauty

Anna G. · Married on 09/04/2020

Melissa B is the best!

Melissa B was a delight to work with! She was recommended by my coordinator and I'm so glad I decided to work with her. I absolutely loved what she did with my hair. I had an idea of what I wanted and not only did she execute it even better than I imagined, she was so patient and willing to try THREE different things to get it where I wanted. I felt unbelievably beautiful and romantic on my wedding day and wish she could be here to do my hair everyday. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/09/2020
  • Blayne

Blayne S. · Married on 07/11/2020

Exceeded my expectations!

Melissa was the most amazing vendor to work with. She was quick and reliable when communicating and maintained professionalism throughout. She was 100% focused on making my vision come to life, listened to all my feedback, and ensured that every last detail was exactly how I wanted it. She is the most down-to-Earth person you will ever meet and was an absolute JOY to work with. I would book her for every event for the rest of my life!

Sent on 11/20/2020

Stephanie J. · Married on 05/23/2020

Wedding day hair

Melissa did an amazing job with my hair on my wedding day! She was openAnd encouraged feedback to ensure I got what I wanted, always there with ideas, and went above and beyond to make my day special. Even when the world around us was going crazy. Highly recommend her services!!!

Sent on 07/12/2020

Mackenzie E. · Married on 03/13/2020

Highly recommend!

Melissa was amazing. She did my while Bridal party's hair plus my mom's and my MIL hair. Everyone looked amazing. All the guest and vendors commented how beautiful all the hair and make-up looked. The hair stayed in place through hours of dancing and partying. She did an amazing job and highly recommend her for any occasion!!

Sent on 03/20/2020
  • Elise

Elise R. · Married on 12/14/2019

Perfection

Highly recommended! Everything was great and my whole family loved it

Sent on 02/18/2020

Bailey P. · Married on 10/26/2019

The best bridal hairstylist!

Melissa is so talented, so sweet, and a joy to work with. I am so happy we booked her to style our hair on my wedding day. She is the best and was able to adapt to my wishes and was so flexible on me changing my hairstyle after my trial. I highly recommend booking her!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Rachel E. · Married on 10/20/2019

Wonderful and talented!

Melissa was incredible. She helped me come up with a style that was perfect for my day. She was easy to coordinate with in the lead-up to my wedding, and she went above and beyond--even showing up at my venue at 8 a.m. to do my hair for my 11 a.m. brunch wedding! I would highly recommend Melissa to anybody. Her quality is unparalleled, and better than I even expected.

Sent on 11/13/2019

Esmeralda · Married on 10/13/2019

SO worth it!!

Melissa was so great to work with! She did exactly what I wanted for my hair, and it came out perfect!! She’s also a super nice and cool person in general!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 10/04/2019

I'd recommend her to my friends for sure!

I love my hair she did for my wedding day! I had a trial first and she gets what I want exactly at the first time. She is very easy to communicate and really patient. My mom and mother in law both had their hair done by her, they all got a lot compliments. We also think her service price is very reasonable and no extra hidden fee. We'd recommend her to all our friends and families for sure!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Tara · Married on 12/01/2018

Sweetest gal ever!!

Melissa is amazing!! She did my hair at my wedding, as well as my three bridesmaids and my mother. She’s excellent at time management (something that can be a struggle sometimes) and did such a great job! One of my bridesmaids has beautiful, but absolutely unruly hair, and Melissa styled it with ease. You can tell she is very passionate about styling, along with being professional. I recommend her to everyone who needs a stylist!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Monique · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly recommend!!!!

There are not enough words to explain how amazing Melissa is! She styled all of my bridesmaids for my boho wedding and did the most beautiful job! She was timely, professional, listened and implemented all requests, and was just the sweetest person to have with us on such a special day! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Maya

Maya K. · Married on 05/08/2021

2.8
      2.0

Stopped responding

Said ok to my wedding date. We were trying to work out where to do my hair, I wanted to do practice hair - stopped responding. Had to find someone else.

Sent on 04/28/2021

Melissa B. Beauty's reply:

Maya, I am so sorry for any confusion! I didn’t ever see a response email from you regarding moving forward with the trial/wedding. I would have loved to have been a part of your day!
    I’m so sorry for the miscommunication and misunderstanding and I’m not sure what happened with not seeing your response come through on my end.

Thank you in advance for your understanding
    Wishing you all the best,
    Melissa