Melevents Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Libby
    Libby A. Married on 10/02/2021

Professional, Organized, Personable

We hired Melissa to cater a last-minute engagement party last summer, just to lighten the load of work to be done. She was incredibly flexible, organized and great to work with. She went above and beyond and served up a beautiful, delicious spread. We were so pleased with her service that we hired her to be the day-of coordinator for my wedding too. Melissa is a fantastic worker. She exceeds all expectations. She took extra time to meet with us at the venue weeks out and establish a timeline that's unique to each couple. She touched base days out to confirm my vendors, organized my rehearsal, and made every little thing come together on the big day. She made sure we got private time and time to eat. She even stepped in to help me bustle my train when nobody could figure it out and they were about to announce my husband and I! Hiring Melissa was a very smart thing to do. We got to relax and enjoy our wedding without worrying about a single thing, you can 100% trust Melissa will handle it! Thank you Melissa!!
  • Miranda
    Miranda R. Married on 03/07/2020

Absolute Best!

Melissa and I are currently in the Planning Stages and having so much fun! She will be traveling to Florida for our wedding and we have been chatting on the phone and sending emails and text. We just booked all of her travel details! I can't wait to have her here with us for the whole weekend!!! If you need a planner, call Melissa!!! She goes above and beyond what most event planners will offer!!!!
    Carnell Married on 06/23/2019

Wedding coordinator

Mel did an AWESOME job with our wedding. She did exactly what we needed her to do and that’s take all the tress ff our shoulders for our big day. Very reasonable pricing for her outstanding work!

Melevents's reply:

Thank you Carnell. You and Artia were wonderful to work with on your wedding day. Much appreciated. Best, Melissa
    Stefanie C. Married on 10/13/2018

Melissa is amazing!!

Melissa is amazing to have for your coordinator. I am the mother of the bride and did not have to worry about a thing having Melissa run the day. Melissa has many years of experience and can handle anything that might come her way the day of your event.
    Dina A. Married on 05/26/2018

Thank You Melissa!

Melissa is AMAZING! The wedding day is already stressful, but having Melissa made it so much better! She is so organized, honest, easy to talk to and so so sweet! She made sure everything was running smoothly. Thank you Melissa! Couldn't have imagined how the day would have been like without you!
    L Gomez Married on 12/10/2016

Happily Ever after Begins with Melissa

I thought I could do it myself and a couple of months before my wedding decided I needed help. I couldn’t have made a better decision than Melissa. I had a complex, detailed oriented, winter garden wedding and she brought my vision to life. She was energetic, professional, knowledgeable, caring, quick witted, charismatic, and really organized. Her experience in event planning is honestly exceptional. Since I was doing the initial planning she was sure to get an understanding of all the details and the transition was so smooth. There is no task too big or too difficult for her and she went above and beyond everything I asked of her. All her contributions were also so perfect. Melissa was so happy and excited for me I felt like she was family. I stopped for minute at my ceremony and reception and just looked around at everything, and noticed that everything I had asked for, every detail, was there. You were the best decision of our wedding day.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 10/29/2016

Stress Free

I would highly recommend Mel to anyone planning an event

Melissa made it possible to plan a wedding In the six months. I am incredibly lucky to have had her and all the talent she has. On the month of our wedding she worked to finalize timelines, confirm vendors, run rehearsal, and of course bring it all together. The day of our wedding, we knew we had absolutely nothing to stress about because Melissa and her team were on it. It made the day so much more enjoyable, and definitely reduced my stress levels. We couldn't have asked for a better planner, and am so grateful that we had Mel to help us throughout the wedding planning. Hands down the best in event planning.