Melevents Reviews

Melevents 6
Melevents 7

Carnell · Married on 06/23/2019

Wedding coordinator

Mel did an AWESOME job with our wedding. She did exactly what we needed her to do and that’s take all the tress ff our shoulders for our big day. Very reasonable pricing for her outstanding work!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Melevents's reply:

Thank you Carnell. You and Artia were wonderful to work with on your wedding day. Much appreciated. Best, Melissa

Stefanie Carothers · Married on 10/13/2018

Melissa is amazing!!

Melissa is amazing to have for your coordinator. I am the mother of the bride and did not have to worry about a thing having Melissa run the day. Melissa has many years of experience and can handle anything that might come her way the day of your event.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Dina Asfour · Married on 05/26/2018

Thank You Melissa!

Melissa is AMAZING! The wedding day is already stressful, but having Melissa made it so much better! She is so organized, honest, easy to talk to and so so sweet! She made sure everything was running smoothly. Thank you Melissa! Couldn't have imagined how the day would have been like without you!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Luisana Gomez · Married on 12/10/2016

Happily Ever after Begins with Melissa

I thought I could do it myself and a couple of months before my wedding decided I needed help. I couldn’t have made a better decision than Melissa. I had a complex, detailed oriented, winter garden wedding and she brought my vision to life. She was energetic, professional, knowledgeable, caring, quick witted, charismatic, and really organized. Her experience in event planning is honestly exceptional. Since I was doing the initial planning she was sure to get an understanding of all the details and the transition was so smooth. There is no task too big or too difficult for her and she went above and beyond everything I asked of her. All her contributions were also so perfect. Melissa was so happy and excited for me I felt like she was family. I stopped for minute at my ceremony and reception and just looked around at everything, and noticed that everything I had asked for, every detail, was there. You were the best decision of our wedding day.

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Melevents 16
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/29/2016

Stress Free

I would highly recommend Mel to anyone planning an event

Melissa made it possible to plan a wedding In the six months. I am incredibly lucky to have had her and all the talent she has. On the month of our wedding she worked to finalize timelines, confirm vendors, run rehearsal, and of course bring it all together. The day of our wedding, we knew we had absolutely nothing to stress about because Melissa and her team were on it. It made the day so much more enjoyable, and definitely reduced my stress levels. We couldn't have asked for a better planner, and am so grateful that we had Mel to help us throughout the wedding planning. Hands down the best in event planning.

Sent on 02/28/2019