28 Reviews for Meg Henson Events

To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
Destination (1)
28 Meg Henson Events Reviews

Meg was amazing and helped create the most memorable weekend!! Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Meg made our destination wedding the best day of our lives! She is worth every penny :) I would highly recommend her to any couple getting married in the Wilmington, NC area!

Profile Picture Cecilia, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Meg was the most wonderful planner. She made my wedding day a breeze so that my family and I could truly sit back and enjoy the day.

I thought planning a wedding from out of state would be challenging, but Meg assisted me through the entire process. She went out of her way to ensure I had the wedding I envisioned. She coordinated with the best vendors and was conscientious of our budget. She was a huge help with the rehearsal and was there from start to finish on the day of the wedding! Our wedding day would not have been the same without her.

Profile Picture Camber , 7/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Meg was the perfect mix of hands on & down to earth. We hired Meg 1 year before our wedding at Wrightsville Manor. We wanted to do a lot of the planning ourselves, but also needed Meg's wedding expertise and guidance. The last 2 months before the wedding as things got overwhelming, Meg stepped in and helped keep things organized & execute many tasks. She responded quickly to our questions & was flexible with meeting times & changing ideas.

Our wedding was a destination to NC & we were from out of state. Meg is very knowledgeable of the Wilmington area and provided great suggestions for our family/friends coming into town for the wedding. Over the year working with her, it also became clear to us that Meg has strong relationships with wedding vendors in the Wilmington area. A few specific experiences with Meg are as follows: We had extra money in our budget the week before the wedding and Meg was able to secure a photobooth and a florist to add additionally greenery for us at the last minute. The day of our wedding it rained, and we had planned to get married outside. Meg kept an eye on the forecast and worked with vendors to ensure we could have our ceremony outside, without placing any stress on us.

We highly recommend Meg as a wedding coordinator, whether you are planning your wedding from out of state or locally. Meg allowed us to enjoy our wedding day by taking the stress off our shoulders, especially the weeks and days leading up to our big day.

Profile Picture Megan, 6/29/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Meg was wonderful to work with! My husband and I felt so comfortable and in excellent hands throughout our planning experience and especially on the day of!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Meg was wonderful to work with!! From the start, she was very accommodating to all my requests and questions! The month of the wedding she was very detailed with presenting our timeline, and we were at ease to have her overseeing everything during the weekend and day of the wedding! Would highly recommend her :)

Profile Picture jaclyn, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception

Meg, you were amazing to work with! Your attention to detail on top of coordinatiing everything else blew me away. Also you are so sweet and easy to work with and talk to. We can’t thank you enough for all the hard work you did that day and the month leading up. You are the best!!!

Katy Silva

Profile Picture Kaitlynn, 5/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Meg exceeded all of my expectations plus some. She was very helpful when the wedding got close and was willing to accommodate our schedule/location challenges. The day of the wedding she transformed our space into a dream and worked her butt off! She was worth every penny we paid her plus some. I strongly recommend using Meg!!! Trust me - the week and day of the wedding you will be so thankful that you did. We could not have pulled it off without her!

Profile Picture Haley, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

While planning our wedding, our original day of coordinator unfortunately resigned her position in order to relocate with her husband. With that being said, Meg was assigned to us and at first I was nervous as we already had an amazing relationship with our previous coordinator and I was so glad that she was. Meg made herself readily available to discuss our big day and keep my nerves at ease. Our day went seamlessly and was perfect! Our venue was beautiful and all of our vendors were incredible. I cannot thank Meg enough for eliminating all the worries I had planning our wedding and making it as incredible as it was!

Profile Picture Briana, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Meg was awesome! She was our reception coordinator and she did an amazing job keeping the night flowing and according to schedule. She is so friendly and professional. Prior to the reception she made a google document with our timeline and emailed it out to our vendors which was a big help to keep everyone on the same page. We had to sort out some details the day before our wedding and she was very quick to respond. Our wedding was a success because of her attention to detail and work ethic!

Profile Picture Amber, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

A wonderful, caring and professional event planner. One of a kind. Loyal and attentive to every need of the event, whether it be a wedding, a retirement, birthday or whatever. Meg Henson will do it right, every time!

Profile Picture Frankie, 10/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Wedding Cake

Meg was AMAZING! She made my wedding day so easy (for me) and I felt very safe with everything in her hands.

Profile Picture Sara, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Meg was fantastic throughout the entire planning process. We can’t think of one thing that did not go perfectly and would recommend Meg to anyone planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Chris , 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We have had the pleasure of working with Meg @ Meg Henson Events for many years! She is absolutely fantastic to work with and makes each and every event a memorable one from start to finish. Her attention to detail is impeccable and her thoughtfulness distinctive. We all know that doesn't happen by accident and it is her exceptional hard work and commitment to excellence that create these results. We love working with her!

Katie Swain-128 South & Bakery 105

Profile Picture Katie, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Throughout the planning process, Meg was very thorough and timely with her responses to emails, ect. She wants to make sure her client is at ease and will help with whatever she can, rather that's over email, over the phone, or over coffee. The day of the wedding Meg and her team were flawless. They took care of absolutely everything without a hitch. Meg is always willing to give suggestions if you need help deciding something, but she also is very flexible and will go with whatever you prefer. I definitely recommend Meg to whoever is interested in hiring her. She will not disappoint!

Profile Picture Brooke, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Meg was amazing to work with! Our original wedding coordinator had move and she passed on our special day to Meg, she jumped right in. Meg is super nice and friendly. She kept me together the week of my wedding with last minute details and questions. Our wedding guest continue to compliments us on how everything ran so smoothly.

Profile Picture Adassa, 9/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Meg is awesome! She was very organized, knowledgeable and patient though every step of the wedding planning process. She was the one of the main reasons our daughters wedding was one she will never forget. She is also very reasonably priced and I would reccomend her to anyone in the surrounding Wilmington area! We couldn't have done it without her.

Profile Picture Betsy, 7/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

“The gull sees farthest who flies highest.”

Profile Picture Iain, 7/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If we had paid Meg Henson or anyone 10 times the price, we could not have gotten more professional or better service. Meg has a very cool headed way of dealing with folks that puts one at complete ease. She is a confidence builder and very trustworthy. She is empathetic to "price" issues and squeezes every ounce of value. She handles "change" with grace and we think she's an outstanding wedding planner. This event could not have come close to what it was without Meg. We would be glad to speak with anyone on her behalf. Thank you. Bill and Betsy Mercer

Profile Picture Bill, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Meg did full service planning and coordination for my wedding. I didn't want to make all of the tiny detail decisions, and she took care of those exactly to my liking! The day of planning was totally stress free for me though Meg did five hours worth of work in around three hours. My husband and I are pretty easy-going and we were open to variation but everything was exactly how we wanted and super low stress. I would wholeheartedly recommend Meg. I think it was also her first wedding at our venue and you would have never known. She really thought of all of the contingencies.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Brittiany, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Meg is a treasure and a delight! She handled a big chaotic party with sweetness and grace and we would not have had such a marvelous time if it hadn't been for her.

Profile Picture Britt, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Meg was amazing! She was very instrumental in making sure that our wedding day went as planned. Throughout the planning process she was very responsive and patient in addressing all our concerns. She also was able to recommend great vendors that provided services for us. We could not have selected a better planner for our special day. If you need a planner, don't hesitate and hire Meg!

Profile Picture Jamila, 4/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Meg was able to step in when our other coordinator expectantly had to move out of the area. Meg was wonderful and took over and everything went very smoothly. Meg is very current with the trends and did everything to our taste. She is also very fun to work with!! She also did not get annoyed with me contacting her daily towards to the end with new little details to add or delete. She feels like a friend and I wish her the best and you will not be disappointed with choosing her!

Profile Picture Ann, 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Meg was our coordinator for our wedding at 128 South and she was awesome! She was there through it all, planning, rehearsal and the day of. We planned our wedding from out of town, so having someone you can rely on was important. She was always available for any crazy bride questions I had, but ensured me they weren't crazy. :) We ended up having our décor meeting over the phone and she executed my entire vision flawlessly. I had tons of little details that I wanted to happen and she made them all happen. Meg was very easy to work with and would help me talk out ideas and what was best. It has almost been 2 months since our wedding and I can’t stop thinking about how perfect the day really was. Even the guests are still raving about the food, the venue and all the decorations. Thank you for making the entire wedding planning process stress free!!

Profile Picture laura, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews