Meg Henson Events Reviews

Meg Henson Events 6
Meg Henson Events 7

Rebecca · Married on 11/17/2018

Love Meg Henson!!!

Meg Henson was originally recommended to us from the director of The Brooklyn Arts Center, Rich Leder. Meg did an absolutely incredible job executing every aspect of our wedding ceremony and reception. She made herself available anytime I had questions, gave awesome vendor suggestions, and even went the extra mile to have strand lights left up from a wedding scheduled the night before ours!! At the beginning of the planning process I had no idea how much help I actually needed with planning/coordinating and looking back there’s no way I could have done it without her!! Highly recommend!!!

• Katherine

Katherine · Married on 11/16/2018

Perfect Day

Meg was an amazing point of contact throughout my entire planning process. She guided me to hire the most amazing vendors AND they were within my price range. She has a calming spirit and incredibly chill attitude. Katie, her partner/assistant/confidant, facilitated our actual wedding day and was absolutely amazing to work with as well. She was on top of everything and also another great person to be around in our special day. Everything ran incredibly smoothly and I have them to thank! I am normally a perfectionist who likes to do things myself. However, with Meg and Katie, I had complete trust in them that they would pull through and they absolutely did. I honestly can’t say enough glowing things about our experience with them!

Alejandra · Married on 11/16/2018

Meg Henson is fabulous and pro at planning events!

Meg was super helpful in getting us organized in the year leading up to our wedding. We had a lot going on with buying and renovating our home so if it wouldn't have been for her keeping us on track, so many details would have fallen through the cracks. She made sure the day was splendid and our families didn't have to worry too much about any details so they could fully enjoy the day. She is also super sweet and was just a joy to be around! We are going to miss meeting up with her at Port City Java!

Eileen Prado · Married on 11/02/2018

The perfect wedding planner!

Meg pulled off the perfect wedding for my daughter! Every detail down to the beautiful table settings was just perfect. She found great vendors and we were able to enjoy the whole day without worrying about any of the details because she there to manage everything.

Madeleine · Married on 11/02/2018

Magician Wedding Planner

Meg is the sweetest most organized wedding planner! Any idea I had she made it happen. Any concern I had she eased my worries and kept me calm. She was super communicative and creative and really helped me make this wedding day the best day of my life! She knows all the best vendors in town and helped so much in that department. She knew my style and the vibe I wanted for the day and was really great at being my right hand. Meg was the key component to my wedding being perfect and going off without a single problem. Not one! She was absolutely amazing. She is the reason this wedding didn’t stress me out after over a year of planning. If you’re considering getting a wedding planner get Meg. You’re crazy not to. She’s a wedding fairy God mother. 🧚‍♀️

Meg Henson Events 8
    Meg Henson Events 9
    Meg Henson Events 10
    Meg Henson Events 11
    Meg Henson Events 12
    Meg Henson Events 13
    Meg Henson Events 14

Megan · Married on 10/27/2018

Meg was our day of coordinator for our wedding at First Baptist and Ironclad Brewery on 10/27/18.

Meg was a pleasure to work with and made our wedding day stress free by setting up all of the decorations and making sure everything flowed base on the timeline she created for us. She was very flexible in scheduling meetings with us and handling last minute changes before the wedding. I couldn’t have asked for a better person to coordinate our special day! I would highly recommend her to others. Thanks Meg!

Savannah · Married on 10/12/2018

Great month of coordinator

Meg was so easy to work with and extremely responsive from the very beginning. She has many years of experience in the wedding industry, which is apparent in her attention to detail. You can tell she is passionate about what she does, but she’s also laid back and exactly what I needed on my wedding day. She worked extremely well with my other vendors and even recommended a few of them to me. I’d recommend Meg for any upcoming event.

Megan Mckay · Married on 10/06/2018

Genuinely wonderful coordinator

Meg is extremely organized, kind and genuinely great at wedding coordination. I can honestly say I didn't worry at all about any details the day of the wedding as I left everything up to Meg and she rocked it. I don't know if any issues arose the course of the day because Meg was on top of it all. I would absolutely recommend her as a coordinator for any couple getting married around Wilmington, NC!

Kristin · Married on 09/22/2018

Meg was amazing and helped create the most memorable weekend!! Would highly recommend!

Sandy · Married on 08/25/2018

I like to work with someone who is creative and efficient, but not overbearing. Meg was the perfect fit. She has great ideas for decor and helped guide me in a collaborative way.
    Never pushy. She is experienced, efficient, and worked well with all the vendors, caterers and entertainment.
    I had a wonderful experience working with Meg.

Meg Henson Events 15
    Meg Henson Events 16

Cecilia · Married on 08/18/2018

Meg made our destination wedding the best day of our lives! She is worth every penny :) I would highly recommend her to any couple getting married in the Wilmington, NC area!

Meg Henson Events 17

Camber · Married on 07/05/2018

Meg was the most wonderful planner. She made my wedding day a breeze so that my family and I could truly sit back and enjoy the day.

I thought planning a wedding from out of state would be challenging, but Meg assisted me through the entire process. She went out of her way to ensure I had the wedding I envisioned. She coordinated with the best vendors and was conscientious of our budget. She was a huge help with the rehearsal and was there from start to finish on the day of the wedding! Our wedding day would not have been the same without her.

Meg Henson Events 18
    Meg Henson Events 19

Megan · Married on 06/29/2018

Meg was the perfect mix of hands on & down to earth. We hired Meg 1 year before our wedding at Wrightsville Manor. We wanted to do a lot of the planning ourselves, but also needed Meg's wedding expertise and guidance. The last 2 months before the wedding as things got overwhelming, Meg stepped in and helped keep things organized & execute many tasks. She responded quickly to our questions & was flexible with meeting times & changing ideas.

Our wedding was a destination to NC & we were from out of state. Meg is very knowledgeable of the Wilmington area and provided great suggestions for our family/friends coming into town for the wedding. Over the year working with her, it also became clear to us that Meg has strong relationships with wedding vendors in the Wilmington area. A few specific experiences with Meg are as follows: We had extra money in our budget the week before the wedding and Meg was able to secure a photobooth and a florist to add additionally greenery for us at the last minute. The day of our wedding it rained, and we had planned to get married outside. Meg kept an eye on the forecast and worked with vendors to ensure we could have our ceremony outside, without placing any stress on us.

We highly recommend Meg as a wedding coordinator, whether you are planning your wedding from out of state or locally. Meg allowed us to enjoy our wedding day by taking the stress off our shoulders, especially the weeks and days leading up to our big day.

Samantha · Married on 06/08/2018

Meg was wonderful to work with! My husband and I felt so comfortable and in excellent hands throughout our planning experience and especially on the day of!

jaclyn · Married on 05/27/2018

Meg was wonderful to work with!! From the start, she was very accommodating to all my requests and questions! The month of the wedding she was very detailed with presenting our timeline, and we were at ease to have her overseeing everything during the weekend and day of the wedding! Would highly recommend her :)

Kaitlynn · Married on 05/13/2018

Meg, you were amazing to work with! Your attention to detail on top of coordinatiing everything else blew me away. Also you are so sweet and easy to work with and talk to. We can’t thank you enough for all the hard work you did that day and the month leading up. You are the best!!!

Katy Silva

Haley · Married on 03/03/2018

Meg exceeded all of my expectations plus some. She was very helpful when the wedding got close and was willing to accommodate our schedule/location challenges. The day of the wedding she transformed our space into a dream and worked her butt off! She was worth every penny we paid her plus some. I strongly recommend using Meg!!! Trust me - the week and day of the wedding you will be so thankful that you did. We could not have pulled it off without her!

Briana · Married on 10/28/2017

While planning our wedding, our original day of coordinator unfortunately resigned her position in order to relocate with her husband. With that being said, Meg was assigned to us and at first I was nervous as we already had an amazing relationship with our previous coordinator and I was so glad that she was. Meg made herself readily available to discuss our big day and keep my nerves at ease. Our day went seamlessly and was perfect! Our venue was beautiful and all of our vendors were incredible. I cannot thank Meg enough for eliminating all the worries I had planning our wedding and making it as incredible as it was!

Amber · Married on 10/21/2017

Meg was awesome! She was our reception coordinator and she did an amazing job keeping the night flowing and according to schedule. She is so friendly and professional. Prior to the reception she made a google document with our timeline and emailed it out to our vendors which was a big help to keep everyone on the same page. We had to sort out some details the day before our wedding and she was very quick to respond. Our wedding was a success because of her attention to detail and work ethic!

• F

Frankie · Married on 10/19/2017

A wonderful, caring and professional event planner. One of a kind. Loyal and attentive to every need of the event, whether it be a wedding, a retirement, birthday or whatever. Meg Henson will do it right, every time!

Sara · Married on 09/16/2017

Meg was AMAZING! She made my wedding day so easy (for me) and I felt very safe with everything in her hands.

Chris · Married on 09/15/2017

Meg was fantastic throughout the entire planning process. We can’t think of one thing that did not go perfectly and would recommend Meg to anyone planning a wedding.

Katie · Married on 09/09/2017

We have had the pleasure of working with Meg @ Meg Henson Events for many years! She is absolutely fantastic to work with and makes each and every event a memorable one from start to finish. Her attention to detail is impeccable and her thoughtfulness distinctive. We all know that doesn't happen by accident and it is her exceptional hard work and commitment to excellence that create these results. We love working with her!

Katie Swain-128 South & Bakery 105

Brooke · Married on 09/03/2017

Throughout the planning process, Meg was very thorough and timely with her responses to emails, ect. She wants to make sure her client is at ease and will help with whatever she can, rather that's over email, over the phone, or over coffee. The day of the wedding Meg and her team were flawless. They took care of absolutely everything without a hitch. Meg is always willing to give suggestions if you need help deciding something, but she also is very flexible and will go with whatever you prefer. I definitely recommend Meg to whoever is interested in hiring her. She will not disappoint!