Mayfield Events Reviews

177 | Dallas, TX

177 Reviews for Mayfield Events

Rebecca · Married on 05/20/2016

Mayfield Events are extremely professional and knowledgeable. They guided us through the process and gave us plenty of support and great ideas. The wedding was stress-free and we were able to enjoy ourselves and have a fun-filled evening.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Matthew · Married on 05/14/2016

Incredible, amazing, perfect. We could go on and on, but the bottom line is this: Mayfield Events were the ones who made the day not only stressless (didn't know that was possible at a wedding), but also the most beautiful and fun night of our lives. Laura was there the whole way. She took what we wanted and used our ideas. She never tried to change anything unless it benefited us. It was obvious that she's an expert in weddings, and she knows how to make them fantastic. She used that expertise to ensure that our ceremony not only went smoothly, but also had memorable moments to it (dip kiss with confetti/streamer cannon on the exit). The sequence of events in the reception was something we hadn't thought of, but it was absolutely perfect. Without her expertise our reception wouldn't have been so smooth. The first "Dance on the Cloud" is something both of us will never forget. Our married friends complained about never eating during their own reception due to the endless receiving line. Mrs. Mayfield personally brought us each a plate of our pre-chosen liking, and made sure we got to eat.
    DJ: unbelievable. The dance floor was occupied 100% of the time. Something you might not notice until you stop to think about it is the lighting with music. We stopped and realized how awesome the venue looked with the coordinating color/light flashes.
    The photo booth service was awesome too! Right now we're looking at the collage of our guests photos and their personal notes to us.
    We both agree on this: it was their personal touch that made it the best night of our lives. The genuine care for our happiness almost (does) bring us to tears when we think about it. Whatever you think about wedding planners, I will say this, the Mayfields are beyond worth it. They're priceless. They made our day so incredibly special for us. Our friends keep talking about how it was the best wedding they've ever been to. Thank you so much Laura and Jason!

Sent on 05/17/2016
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/14/2016

Mayfield Events was great to work with! Our wedding planner was Judy, who works with Mayfield Events. She was with us every step of the way and our wedding would not have been the perfect day that it was without her! We also rented generators and bistro lighting and had all of our florals done by Mayfield Events. I LOVED our bistro lighting in our tent! It turned out exactly like I wanted. Their crew set everything up and tore everything down in a very timely manner. Shelby did a fabulous job on the flowers! She was great at emailing back and forth with me pictures and ideas until she knew exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 05/26/2016

I LOVE Mayfield Events and would recommend them for everything. We used them as a DJ for our wedding and they were absolutely amazing! The dance floor was never empty! Laura is so amazing and she will do anything and everything for you. She will will go out of her way to make you feel like you are her only customer. I was having a hard time getting my dress bustled and Laura figured it out! She calmed me down and said a few sweet words before my wedding... and she was just my DJ! Look into Mayfield Events for everything they offer! Laura you, your husband, and your team are the best at what you do! Thank you so much for making our day awesome!!!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Mayfield Events's reply:

Thank you so so so much for these kind words! We wish you and your husband many years of happiness. Thank you for allowing us to serve you on your day!

Kim · Married on 04/02/2016

Laura Mayfield, and her team at Mayfield Events are absolutely exceptional at what they do. Laura was our wedding planner, and event coordinator. Laura took my daughter's wedding and reception vision, and made it into a dream come true! Laura walked us through the whole planning process with patience and professionalism. Her goal was to meet our expectations... and well, she exceeded them beyond measure! The wedding and reception flowed with ease and everything ran right on schedule. I was amazed at the level of detail around the reception décor, draping and lighting. It was absolutely beautiful, and our guests were just amazed by it all; they are still talking about it. Thank you Laura and Mayfield Events for creating such an incredible night that will be an everlasting memory.

Sent on 04/06/2016

Mayfield Events's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! It was our honor to serve your family and we were so excited to see how everything came together! Thank you again for allowing us to be a small part!!!!

Kalyn · Married on 04/02/2016

Mayfield Events delivers exactly what they promise - quality service! They worked with us every step of the way in planning our wedding, the team was highly professional and they catered to our every need. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect thanks to Mayfield Events! I would recommend Mayfield Events to any newly engaged bride for their wedding planning services or anyone who needs help planning an event. They are incredible!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Mayfield Events's reply:

You were such an remarkable bride! I love that you knew what you wanted, this made it so easy to serve you on your wedding day. Thank you for being a great client and we wish you many many years of happiness!

Sharon · event on: 03/11/2016

Laura was the event planner for our son's rehearsal dinner (approx 100 people). We wanted to create a Fiesta Mexican theme. The room was set up BEYOND our expectations and festive. She was so creative and organized and actually matched the table linens to the invitations! Laura and her husband kept the flow of the evening moving without a hitch. She was also very flexible within the last 48 hours as I made a few changes. I would without a question use Mayfield Events for another event!

Sent on 03/16/2016

Emily · Married on 01/23/2016

Very professional and was very quick at getting back with me when I had questions. Also Laura did a very good job at keeping me calm throughout the whole process, especially on the wedding day. We had no problems or disagreements. They helped make our big day very special and beautiful.

Sent on 02/10/2016

Mayfield Events's reply:

Emily, WE LOVED every part of your wedding! I am still getting emails daily saying, "I'll have what she had! lol!"

Thank you again for picking Mayfield Events, we were honored to be a part.

Donna · Married on 01/09/2016

I can't even begin to tell how blessed we were to have Mayfield Events a part of our daughter's wedding. Our top priority was for everyone who attended to feel comfortable, at home and have a sweet time, all 300+ guests. Mayfield Events exceeded our expectations and made our hometown 1980's version community center a spectacular, unrecognizable reception venue that people are still talking about 2 weeks later. The day was so enjoyable and stress-free because Laura and her sweet staff had taken care of so many details.

Sent on 01/21/2016

Donna,

All we can say is wow! You both really trusted us with a vision and we felt so lucky to get to have been a part. Thank you again for allowing us to be a part of your daughter's wedding. Thank you!

The Mayfield Team was amazing!! We used them for video, lighting, and day of coordinating. Everything was fantastic. Alex, the coordinator & her assistant did a terrific job! They were there helping us set up for everything & tearing it all down. She was fantastic at making sure everything was taken care of at the reception for our arrival. I can't imagine our wedding being any more perfect!! I would definitely recommend this company because they go above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect!!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Brea · Married on 10/31/2015

My husband and I would have been lost without Laura and Jason at Mayfield Events. They were so supportive and helpful throughout the planning and wedding process. We used both their DJ and Day of Coordination services. Our wedding was Lord of the Rings themed and incorporated some Celtic handfasting traditions. Laura and Jason were more than qualified to handle our non-traditional ceremony/reception and exceeded our expectations with their support, enthusiasm, professional friendliness, and care. By the end of our 1 ½ year journey, we considered Laura and Jason more than just our DJ and Coordinator but as friends.

When you sign up for their DJ/Day of Coordination services, they provide you with a comprehensive book to help you form ideas about the little details for your ceremony/reception that you may not have been aware of. The book walks you through planning from the moment you sign your contract to after your guests have left the reception and you are on your way to your honeymoon. The book provides pages and pages of song suggestions so if you’re stuck on a song for dance, you can get an idea of some popular suggestions. We were so thankful for this book.

Even though our package was for day-of services, Laura assisted us well in advance of the wedding date. We meet with Laura at least five times—including Skype sessions as we were mostly out of state—and talked on the phone countless times. We had a rough ride due to some many unforeseen issues with our venue, and Laura was there every step of the way to advise and assist us with dealing with them to make sure our day was perfect and the way we envisioned it. We absolutely could not have achieved this without them

When you sign a contract with Mayfield Events, you are signing not just for the services they provide but for their passion to ensure that your day is magical. Adam and I will forever be thankful to Laura and Jason for their above-and-beyond skills but also their friendship.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Breanne · Married on 10/31/2015

Sent on 12/07/2015

I don't even know where to begin!! Jason and Laura are the best!! They transformed our already beautiful venue into something spectacular with uplighting and the go-bo! They provided the confetti cannon (MAJOR RECOMMENDATION) and everyone LOVED it! It rained confetti on the dance floor and it was awesome! The bistro lighting out on the back patio was incredible. Overall just a fabulous experience! If you are looking to make your event unique, definitely hire Mayfield Events!!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/24/2015

I would definitely recommend the services of Mayfield Events to anyone having a wedding. The staff was hard working and accommodating. I was very happy with their work.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Skye · Married on 10/17/2015

I cannot even begin to explain what a blessing Laura and her team was to me! My day would not have been as spectacular, beautiful, and perfectly executed if it was not for Mayfield Events. Laura and I started working back with each other in January (my wedding was in October) and she was highly communicative through the entire process. She was in constant contact with all of my vendors and made sure everything went smooth in that aspect. Everything was so flawless the day of because of her. I don't know how she does it! Mayfield did the uplighting, linens, officiating, photo booth, and also put out all of my decor for me. Mayfield made my reception hall look fabulous! On top of that, she is a DJ! There was not one moment during my wedding when the dance floor was empty. It was an amazing party and celebration.

I would highly recommend Mayfield Events to anyone in the DFW area looking for a coordinator/wedding planner, DJ services, lighting services, an officiant, photo booth fun, the list goes on! Mayfield Events really is a one stop shop for it all and the quality and time they put forth in what they do is so, so evident!!

Sent on 10/26/2015

My event would not have been the same without the help of Mayfield Events. They did an amazing job making my vision come to life. Plus, they are a lot of fun to work with!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Heather · Married on 10/03/2015

Laura and her Mayfield team were fantastic. Laura did such an awesome job making sure all my needs were met on the day of the wedding. I would recommend Mayfield Events to anyone who wants quality and professionalism.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Laura · Married on 09/12/2015

There are not enough positive words in the English dictionary to describe how awesome Laura and Jason are. They made our wedding so spectacular and beautiful, beyond anything we could have ever imagined!

They took the time to meet with us in person to discuss the day, the music, the lighting, and we were so impressed with the attention to detail, we booked them right away. They were the first and only dj we met with (after lots of research, I'm a little "type a") and they went above and beyond to deliver a perfect wedding.

They have this wonderful planning book that you complete before the wedding day that has every detail imaginable. They played every request and the night went perfectly smoothly. Jason was a master of lighting - it was gorgeous. Laura was so organized and sweet. They truly care about the couple they work with and we are so grateful we had the opportunity to work with them.

And the music...let's just say there were several dance offs that night with hilarious pics to remember it by ;) Seriously, the dance floor was packed. All. Night.

If you want a flawless, beautiful wedding, great music that gets everyone dancing, with 2 of the sweetest people, do not hesitate to book Mayfield Events.

Sent on 10/31/2015

Megan · Married on 09/05/2015

Mayfield Events did a wonderful job for our wedding.

Laura and Jason provided DJ, MC, Lighting, and Month-Of Coordination services, and we were so thrilled with the results. They were an absolute pleasure to work with, and our wedding would not have been the same without the experience, advice, and hard work of the Mayfield Events team.

We really appreciated how much time Laura took to really get to know us and what we wanted out of the wedding. It was clear that Laura cared as much as we did about all the details we had planned, and she helped us make our wedding vision a reality.

They went above and beyond making sure our day went seamlessly. We received so many compliments on how smoothly everything went, which is a direct testament to how great Mayfield Events did!

We could not have asked for anything more. We would recommend them to anyone and everyone. Thank you Mayfield Events!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Kylee · Married on 08/22/2015

On August 22nd, I married my best friend. Mayfield Events is truly amazing, they have such a passion for what they do, and you see it in there work. I dreamed as a little girl to have a purple and lime green wedding and they made every dream I ever had come true. They are simply the best there is.

Sent on 08/28/2015

Brooke · Married on 08/01/2015

I can't even begin to explain how grateful and thankful I am for the mayfield's. I was in school, working, my parents lived 900 miles away and my fiancé was also working and finishing up schooling. Needless to say I was a mess and they calmed all my fears and responded quickly to all my questions and concerns. They went above and beyond what I could have ever dreamed of. I had no specific music in mind that I wanted and they knew exactly what to play to please the crowd and I'm still getting compliments from guests about how wonderful the DJ was. We also had a photo booth, and again I'm still hearing compliments from guests on how wonderful the idea was. It distracted the kiddos and let the adults be kids and become involved in the wedding. The mayfields don't just care about the "gig" they care about the consumer and person as a whole and genuinely want you to have a beautiful wedding.

Sent on 09/30/2015

We had a small, but very unique wedding. Mayfield Events provided the lighting, DJing, the Emcee and a photo booth for our wedding. Our venue was managed by the overall wedding planner. Laura worked in advance with the wedding planner and the photographer to make sure that everything was set up properly. This included the big things (like where things should be set up, what are the roles and responsibilities of each party, what was the order of events, etc.) to the little things we would have never thought of (like making sure that the lighting would not cause problems with the photography or the photographer’s equipment). Because some of the wedding guests did not speak English, they also setup up a large TV screen so that a translation of the events, the wedding ceremony, etc. (which we provided) could be shown to those guests, so they could follow along. On the day of the wedding, they arrived in plenty of time and were very meticulous in their setup of the equipment and lighting. The photo booth they brought was a real delight – and making the photos available for the guests on the Mayfield Events website was an added bonus. Overall, we were extremely impressed with the professionalism and the quality of the support they provided for our wedding. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs these services for their wedding.

Sent on 08/30/2015

Taylor · Married on 07/04/2015

Laura and Jason with Mayfield Events made our wedding night an experience that I could not have even imagined. During the planning process I got stressed a few times, but Laura had a way of reassuring me that always made me feel better. She and Jason did an incredible job working together as a team to make sure the night went smoothly, and I knew I didn't have to worry about anything. I feel like they went above and beyond to make our night special, and we truly could not have had such an awesome day without them.

Sent on 07/06/2015

Abby · Married on 06/12/2015

Mayfield Events did a fantastic job!! They were so flexible and organized! My wedding was perfect, and all the cues were on point! Laura was so kind and helped with other parts of our reception, such as getting our food plates for us!
    The dancing music was great, and everyone had such a great time! They make certain that your day is the best day.

Sent on 08/10/2015

Maria · Married on 06/06/2015

Laura went above and beyond to make my day perfect. I couldn't of asked for anyone better. I loved that she even got out on the dance floor with us to get things going!!!

Sent on 11/12/2015