Maui Weddings From The Heart Reviews

Maui Weddings From The Heart 1
Maui Weddings From The Heart 2

Romela Pecani · Married on 10/04/2018

Arsid & Romela

Right from the start we knew that Shasta from Maui Weddings from the Heart was the right choice for my husband and me. She was incredibly prompt and never left us waiting for a response. From the first enquiry to our wedding day, she was there every step of the way. She gave us great advice and helped us stay within our budget.

Our Special day was elegant, timeless and beautiful. She made it extremely easy and stress-free, very organized, had great tips and everything she did on the day was perfect.

Not only did we find her, but she helped us find the perfect team of photographers, videographer, hair & makeup and our officiant. AND the venue was BEAUTIFUL!!

Everything came together perfectly! You were a dream; your team was a dream!

Thank you for everything.

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Maui Weddings From The Heart 3

Maui Weddings From The Heart's reply:

Mahalo for your generous review! It’s been a genuine pleasure working with you to create the wedding that you envisioned. It always fills my heart to know that you will have wonderful lifetime memories. All the best!

S Venander Brooks · Married on 09/26/2018

Fantastic Day

Our wedding couldn't have been more perfect thanks to Shasta and all she did to make the arrangements. She was quick to respond to emails and calls, and showed her expertise and caring in suggestions and recommendations on making our wedding perfect. Rev Joe was amazing and performed the most beautiful ceremony, as well as Charles with the beautiful music. Frank was a wonderful photographer who went over and above to give us beautiful pictures of our wedding. And our videographer Brian was equally as fabulous in capturing the wedding. I really felt that Shasta went over and above to make sure everything was perfect and to meet our expectations of what we hoped for on our wedding day. Thank you Shasta!

Breeyonna · Married on 07/04/2018

I had the most amazing experience working with Shasta and the team she put together for my wedding. From the beginning until the very end of planning a destination wedding, she made it very easy and reassured me throughout the process that it was going to all turn out just the way I had always wanted. Every step of the way and every question I had she was always very quick to respond and tackle what I'd throw her way. I would reccomend this company to any bride.

Sent on 07/27/2018
    Maui Weddings From The Heart 4

Maui Weddings From The Heart's reply:

Mahalo, Breeyonna! I enjoyed working with you to create the wedding of your dreams! I'm so happy it all turned out the way you envisioned. All the best!

Jay · Married on 12/16/2017

Shasta you brought our magical day to life! We wanted to get married in Maui as this was our happy place & you made our big day so special!!! Shasta covered every detail & made the process so easy especially for an anxious person like me. Everything was handled & communication was really good! My bouquet was stunning!! The spot on the beach was mesmerizing! She covered every detail & I would not have even known where to start. Photo tips, dry cleaning & restaurant recommendations! We picked our reception venue (Gannon's) based on these suggestions! We even booked our luau & other activities from coordinators through Shasta! Now on to the vendors!! Rev Joe was so genuine!! My family loved how sincere he was! He was the perfect touch to our special day! Jackie C did our hair & makeup! She went above what we even envisioned!! Harpist Alfe was great & played the most beautiful music! Frank was great at capturing all those special moments & the pictures were amazing! He even captured a few last minute pics!!! Our coordinator Julia was so sweet & made our ceremony & reception dinner that much more special! She was truly amazing!! She made the reception decor so soft & elegant! The guitar player at our reception Paul P played the most relaxing acoustic type music & my cousin mentioned the music was so great! Shasta coordinated all of it & she is just awesome!! Maui Weddings from the Heart is just a gem!!! I highly recommend them to anyone out there planning to marry in Maui!! Thanks again for everything Shasta!!!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Maui Weddings From The Heart's reply:

Hi Jay, thank you for your glowing review! It was a real pleasure working with you on your wedding. It's music to my heart to hear that you were so happy with everything. I'm so glad that we could all make your day so very special! All the best to you both!

Emily · Married on 05/06/2017

Of all the wedding coordinators on Maui, this one was the best price, most accommodating, very professional, and high quality on every aspect.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Maui Weddings From The Heart's reply:

Thank you, Emily, for the honor of being of service! I'm happy to hear that we are very competitively priced and that we met your expectations. Wishing you all the best!

Ed and Leslie · Married on 02/14/2017

Shasta did a great job and our wedding was epic! We would highly recommend her if you are going to get married in paradise.

Kim · Married on 01/21/2017

Everything about our experience was fantastic. This was our first visit to Hawaii and we relied solely on Shasta to direct us and take care of everything. She was absolutely amazing, super professional. Rev. Joe Miles performed a beautiful and very individualized ceremony for us and Carrll Robilotta, our photographer, was exceptional. We highly recommend this company!

Bonnie · Married on 12/12/2016

My fiancee and I decided on an intimate wedding ceremony on Maui with just the two of us, and are we ever happy with our decision to hire Shasta at Maui Weddings from the Heart to coordinate our special day!! We still marvel at how smoothly our wedding day went, and now we have only happy, stress-free memories of our special event. The beach venue was sensational; Reverend Joe Miles was warm, friendly, and quite good; my hair and makeup were done to perfection; and the photographer was fantastic, so we now have many breathtaking photos of our day to share with family, friends, and of course, Facebook!

Working with Shasta was a pleasure, as she was really very pleasant to deal with and responsive throughout. We're grateful to her for playing such a large part in making our wedding day absolutely perfect!!

Mike & Amy · Married on 06/08/2016

Everything was supper easy went perfect on the day of the wedding thanks to all of Shasta's help coordinating everything. The appointment to get the license was quick and easy, the beautician was on time and friendly and we really liked both the officiant and the photographer.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Maui Weddings From The Heart's reply:

Hi Mike and Amy, thank you for your kind review! I'm happy to hear that I could make your wedding experience an easy and enjoyable one. That's our goal! Wishing you both all the best!

Chris · Married on 06/02/2016

Shasta did a wonderful job. We had a quiet beach ceremony without all of the issues that many of our friends are dealing with as they plan larger weddings back in California. Our ceremony was in the morning at Makena Cove and we had the beach to ourselves. The sunsets are beautiful on that side of the island, but I doubt you would have the beach to yourself at that time of day. We had a great experience and highly recommend Maui Weddings From the Heart.

Sent on 06/19/2016

Maui Weddings From The Heart's reply:

HI Chris and Sara, it was real pleasure working with you on your wedding. Thank you for your wonderful review! I'm happy to hear that you had a stress-free wedding, and that you had the beach all to yourselves! All the best

Chris · Married on 04/26/2016

My Wife and I had a sunset wedding on Po'olenalena beach, Maui back in April. We are so glad to have Shasta from Maui weddings from the heart plan our wedding. Everything exceed all our expectations. Fantastic location, with great weather and scenery. We are really pleased with the service we received.

The minister [Joe] was a very friendly and down to earth guy who made us feel very relaxed during the service. The photographer [Frank] was very patient with us and gave excellent direction. He spent way more time with us than we expected and took our ideas for shots into account and did extra shots that we asked for of our family too. He was clearly a very experienced wedding photographer.

As for the planning service it was so easy, smooth and efficient working with Shasta. She was very responsive to emails, and was very helpful with any queries we had. Planning our wedding form the UK was easily done by email. It took us a long time to choose a wedding planner on the island, we are so glad we chose Maui Weddings from the Heart; we felt we got an exceptional service at a very fair price.

Sent on 05/21/2016

Maui Weddings From The Heart's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! It's been a real pleasure working with you on your wedding. All the best to you both!

Cindy · Married on 02/18/2016

Greetings from the north and Aloha Shasta,
    We had a magnificent wedding ceremony on Ulua Beach and reception following at the Te Au Moana luau. Everything (including the weather) and everyone cooperated and all the well planned pieces discussed over the previous 9 months with Shasta at Maui Weddings from the Heart fell into place on our big day. Joe and I can honestly say we had a lot of fun on our wedding day and at our reception. Neither of us were stressed out on our big day, all we needed to do was be a bride and groom for the day : )Shasta was helpful, informative and was a welcome person to have in our corner as a couple planning their destination wedding in Maui (we are from Canada). There are things that are different country to country and the benefit of a planner is an asset when dealing with licenses, permits etc. On top of that there are the little nuances that may not be known depending on your venue, that Shasta prepares you for. For example wind on the beach, loose hair isn't the best idea! Clearly things the bride needs to know about on the wedding day. Shasta also has great vendors: Bill - Activities luau referral: Bill ensured all of our tables and guests tables were well placed at the luau and got us the best rate per person he could for the luau. Professional to deal with and patient with our planning. Cynthia Wolfe completed the marriage license details, she was great and we were in and out of her office quickly. Frank Baranik of Maui Professional Photography - on the day of our wedding he was very professional and good natured. Our proofs are spectacular!Good ideas for B&G photos and very patient with aour group photo lists. Lastly; Rev Joe Miles - one word amazing! He embodies the spirit of the island of Maui, the Hawaiian culture and language and delivers your chosen ceremony with great passion. Very memorable. We would highly recommend Shasta for brides needing a planner on Maui. Once again thank you Shasta! Cindy & Joe

Heidi · Married on 02/14/2016

Shasta Rose at Maui Weddings From The Heart made our wedding better than we could have ever imagined. Shasta and her team offered top notch service. Starting with Jackie Cavallo, as she made me look and feel like a beautiful bride and going the extra mile by helping me with my dress to surprise my future husband. Rev Miles made our ceremony heartfelt and authentic which was so important since it was just the two of us. He incorporated a marriage blessing we gave him last minute making it extra special. Ginny did a wonderful job playing our special requests on the cello having the music in the background was soft and sweet. We received our wedding picture gallery and Sean Michael Hower did an amazing job. Our friends and family loved the unexpected video which made them feel like they were right there at the wedding. Bill at Maui Fun Guide organized a few tours for us making our trip an adventure. Shasta Rose has great organizational skills as she pulled it all together in about a month and a half as that was a time crunch since I wanted a Valentine’s Day Wedding. We are so thankful and impressed with everyone in making our day absolutely blissful. ♥The Gervases

Kenia · Married on 12/12/2015

Aloha Shasta,

Our overall experience was exceptional with your team of professionals and all started with you and your services. It is amazing that throughout the whole three month process there was just key information exchange between you and I. I have to say I was hesitant but I had to trust you. I'm glad I did. Everything went very well.

The stylists,
    Andre Duarte, my stylist, she was fun and I loved my hair and make-up. She spent the time to take care of me. I loved her.

Jackie Cavallo, my mom's stylist, I really liked her job. My mom looked elegant and classic. My mom enjoyed Jackie's Spanish speaking skills.

The flower vendor,
    I would NOT change anything about my bouquet, the flower circle, or the boutonniere. It had a little bit of purple, which I didn't even think about it. The some white was just perfect. I absolutely LOVED IT!

Reverend Joe Miles,
    The ceremony was great. The vows we chose were a reflection of us, which made the whole experience even more meaningful to us. He wrote our vows on nice and watermarked paper. This was a nice surprise. His soothing and peaceful voice made us enjoy every word on the perfect setting.

On-site coordinator,
    Bette was really on point. She was there to make sure everything was how I wanted and more. She was a blessing when she had new bobby pins for my hair when it was on my face.

The marriage license agent,
    Cynthia Wolfe,
    Unfortunately, we didn't have a chance to meet her. She had a personal emergency. We hope everything is well now. Being said, Linda was helpful and got the job done.

The best for last, the photographer,
    Sean Michael Hower was simply amazing!!!!!! We loved his professionalism, patience, and talent. We enjoyed our sessions with him. He was not in our faces. We followed his lead and also were able to add a bit of our own touch. So far, some of the photos are beautiful. We cannot wait to have our full portfolio.

I really appreciate your hard work.

Mahalo!!

Paul · Married on 10/11/2015

Let me start by saying Shasta of Maui Wedding"s From The Heart, is the best on Maui if your getting married there, from the first phone call i knew she was the one for us. I had called a few other vendors and if you ever gotten that there to busy feeling then you know what I'm talking about, when i called her she took her time to explained what she did and could offer, we also had to move our wedding date After is was paid in full and all vendors were confirmed and not one time did she get upset or even make a big deal she actually did more to help me and she made it better the vendors she chose were the best on maui Rev Joe Miles wow! made us feel like family i had spoke to him a few weeks before and felt a connection like I've known him forever he made me realize how much i really love my Rebecca, The Photo crew Shawn & video crew Brian was the best and i mean the best!. We also had looked at a few videos for music and found " Skip" Shasta tracked him down and made it happen. So now lets get to the good stuff so i had planned with Rev Joe that i did not want to see my Bride until the big moment so i leave the hotel and bamm it starts to rain Rev Joe met me and the meeting point now I'm about to loose my mind Shawn,Brian,Skip they pulled out there cells Phones started looking at the radar to see what could be done mind you my bride is on here way to meet me not knowing whats going on next i know they all say get in the car and were zooming off to a spot that was to die for our Beach Wedding turn out to be better than we planned so with that being said i would use these guys in a minute also i would like to thank Elly"s Tux & Wedding shop they did all of the dress pressing and let me tell you how they wrapped the dress when we picked it up was amazing again thank you all for making Me & Rebecca's day the And last but not least the star of hair Jackie this girl rocks with the hair made Rebecca look like a hollywood star, we love you all.

• Lumarie

Lumarie · Married on 10/09/2015

Shasta and her team was amazing! Couldn't have done it without them. Everything was planned perfectly, while we were in Connecticut and had no way of knowing the outcome. Everyone was so welcoming and Shasta explained everything thoroughly, making sure to have everything done for us, so all we had to do was get dressed. We couldn't thank them enough...If you are looking for the perfect wedding planning team, Maui Weddings From the Heart are the elite. Thank you again, Mahalo... Lumarie and Jared Colón......ALOHA...

Sent on 10/24/2015

Maui Weddings From The Heart's reply:

Hi Lumarie, thank you so much for your glowing review! Hearing comments like this always makes my heart sing, and of course, we never get tired of it. You were a real pleasure to work with, and I'm happy to hear that you were very pleased with everything. All the best to you and Jared!

Hilary · Married on 10/03/2015

Mahalo Shasta for all your wonderful help putting things together for our wedding! We live on the mainland and Shasta took care of absolutely everything for us in Maui. We could not have asked for a more perfect afternoon... the beach, the sunset -- everything was perfect! I could not have pulled all this together myself -- Mahalo again Shasta!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Maui Weddings From The Heart's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review! I'm happy that we could be a part of making your wedding day so special. Best wishes!

Myra · Married on 09/23/2015

Coming from Alaska, we wanted a package deal and someone local who knew all of the ropes. We also desired a very simple wedding. Shasta Rose was the perfect professional to help us in creating a very special wedding day and wedding week. She assisted with the marriage license appointment, flowers, an officiant, a photographer, the beach permit, hair, and make up. I'm sure if we desired a more extravagant wedding she would've helped with those details as well. It was absolutely perfect.

Jacklyn · Married on 08/13/2015

I put off my wedding to the very last min.. like days and shasta pulled it together and i couldnt of asked for anything more..at no time did i feel stressed or overwhelmed or concerned at all one bit i would tell anyone that may be shopping around to look no further everything was absolutley perfect in every single way!!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Maui Weddings From The Heart's reply:

Hi Jacklyn, mahalo for taking the time to submit your review! I'm very happy to hear that you were able to experience your wedding without any stress. That's what we strive for. Wishing you and Joey a wonderful life together!

Katie · Married on 07/18/2015

Shasta did an amazing job replying promptly to my many questions. She had to repeat herself many times and always did so very respectfully and professionally. She sent all of the documents that we needed and followed up appropriately. She was friendly and easy to talk to, and made the whole planning process a breeze for me. I so appreciate everything you did to make our wedding run smoothly! Rev. Charles was amazing! He had this voice that was captivating and his ceremony was heartfelt and warm. Our entire family complimented him many times, even though it was a little hard for them to hear him because of the wind and waves. He made us laugh and cry and he was so friendly when we first met him. He complimented me and made me feel welcome. He made our wedding traditional with the conch shell and Hawaiian chant/song and also made it unique by surprising us with on demand vows, which we loved. We loved him and appreciate him coming in close to the last minute and making our wedding magical. Andrea was there to greet us when we got there. She directed us how to enter and helped to get our families in the right place. She passed out tissues when we needed them and helped the picture part go smoothly. She did a great job as our on-site coordinator. Frank did an amazing job on our photographs. Though we have only seen the sneak peek pictures, we know the rest will be just as beautiful and special to us. He was assertive in directing us what to do and we appreciate that as we felt awkward going in to the photos, but so comfortable walking away. He really captured our love for each other and we really appreciate that. All of these vendors worked together to make our day comfortable, run smoothly and something we will remember for the rest of our lives. I highly recommend using Maui Weddings from the Heart to plan your paradise wedding!

Marina · Married on 07/14/2015

We both thought everything was beautiful and we really enjoyed the special day you arranged for us. We appreciate how quickly you were able to respond to us leading up to the wedding, the limo service was spectacular, and it was amazing how well everyone managed to handle things at Makena Cove while three other weddings were happening! Marina also loved her hairdresser Jackie. We also can’t say enough great things about the videographer, he did an absolutely amazing job.

Overall, we feel the majority of the vendors were good. There were maybe a few tiny things that could be improved, although the majority of this isn’t a big deal. Probably the only thing we really felt was an issue was the musician’s voice. Her skill at playing the music was great, but despite her claiming to be able to sing certain of the songs we picked, the songs were slightly out of her range. Frank's photography at the wedding and the trash the dress shoots were great, but he didn’t have a lot of suggestions for the pre-wedding pictures, and he didn’t really have quite the right equipment for taking pictures at the reception at Gannon’s (he could have used an extra flash or two). I know you don’t really include the reception as part of your service, but as a quick note for people who choose to have their reception at Gannon’s, it would perhaps be a good idea to suggest to people to make sure to meet with an on-site coordinator for Gannon’s prior to their reception. We thought the venue at Gannon’s was great, but the way they arrange the tables for us wasn’t quite what we had hoped for, and we would have asked for something slightly different if we had known in advance. Andrea did a wonderful job getting our centerpieces arranged perfectly for us, and handled the logistics of the on-site wedding against the other three amazingly well!

Thank you very much for all your hard work for us. We couldn’t imagine a better wedding and would definitely recommend you to everyone!
    Marina/Jeremy

Mindy · Married on 06/29/2015

Very friendly and willing to take any pictures I had in mind! Fantastic person to work with!! Thank you so much for making our day fabulous!!

Kimberlie · Married on 06/18/2015

The location that Shasta suggested for our wedding couldn't have worked out any better. The beach was beautiful at sunset and we were the only ones on the beach.
    Rev. Joe far exceeded our expectations and we couldn't have been happier with the Hawaiian service. Frank (photographer) spent much more time with us than expected and was great to work with!

Kehaunani · Married on 05/15/2015

Aloha Shasta, Pastor Joe and, Frank,

Let me just start off by saying anyone can be stressed and worried about their wedding day. However, my wedding day was nothing but the most beautiful and memorable day that I will cherish forever. It was raining, cold and misty weather on our wedding day but you could not tell us that, we wouldn't have believed you anyway. Pastor Joe made our wedding day special that it felt like we were standing in the sun! He made us feel like we were standing on top of the world. He personalized everything for us. I felt like I have know him my whole life. All of course captured in time by Frank. The photos captured every moment with my husband and my family. Like photos taken out of a magazine. Like I said it was raining , and the photos came out so beautiful and bright it looked as if we were standing in the sun! All of this of course put together by our wedding planner Shasta. Like the crazy bride non-stop emails and requests she catered to all my needs and was always there to take my calls. So very helpful and caring to all our needs. She really took care of us and made it just that much easier to walk down the isle. Maui Weddings From The Heart? . . . .Yes indeed!!!

Mahalo Nui Loa,

Mr. and Mrs. Pacheco 3rd

Sent on 05/23/2015

Maui Weddings From The Heart's reply:

Hi Kehaunani, thanks so much for your glowing review! It actually brought me to tears when I read it, I was so touched. It was a real pleasure working with you, too. I wish you and Daniel and your beautiful family all the best!

I was very happy with everything about our ceremony. The vendors were amazing.

Hair & Make-up - Jackie was great and helped me with my corset back dress when my mom looked overwhelmed. She put up with me during our trial run, when we tried about 10 different hairstyles, until we both agreed on the look. She was very easy to talk to and put me at total ease, like an old friend.
    Musician - Vance was pleasant and mellow. He blended into the background and added the needed ambiance to the ceremony. His guitar was perfect for the venue.
    Onsite Coordinator - Andrea made sure everything was perfectly organized and coordinated. She took control when needed and stepped aside as things naturally progressed. She was also very nice!
    Photographer - Frank was a lot of fun to work with and his photos came out beautifully. He made us laugh and was so full of energy. I would highly recommend him.
    Officiant - I can't say enough good things about Reverend Joe. His ceremony was beautifully done. It's a shame it was so windy that day, which made it hard to hear, but the keepsake printed ceremony he gave us we will treasure. He was funny, kind and heartful. He added some really nice touches and spiritual passages to the ceremony. His warm smile and personality truly made the ceremony.
    (Cynthia, the marriage license officer was awesome too).
    Thank you too, Shasta, for coordinating and confirming everything. It was hard for me to know what to expect being so far away and not being local during the planning process. The flowers were the perfect colors and the bouquet was lovely. You made everything so easy and picked exceptional vendors for our special day. We are very happy with the whole experience.