88 Reviews for Maui Weddings From The Heart

Partial Planning (2)
Civil (1)
Non-Religious (1)
88 Maui Weddings From The Heart Reviews

I had the most amazing experience working with Shasta and the team she put together for my wedding. From the beginning until the very end of planning a destination wedding, she made it very easy and reassured me throughout the process that it was going to all turn out just the way I had always wanted. Every step of the way and every question I had she was always very quick to respond and tackle what I'd throw her way. I would reccomend this company to any bride.

Profile Picture Breeyonna, 7/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Shasta you brought our magical day to life! We wanted to get married in Maui as this was our happy place & you made our big day so special!!! Shasta covered every detail & made the process so easy especially for an anxious person like me. Everything was handled & communication was really good! My bouquet was stunning!! The spot on the beach was mesmerizing! She covered every detail & I would not have even known where to start. Photo tips, dry cleaning & restaurant recommendations! We picked our reception venue (Gannon's) based on these suggestions! We even booked our luau & other activities from coordinators through Shasta! Now on to the vendors!! Rev Joe was so genuine!! My family loved how sincere he was! He was the perfect touch to our special day! Jackie C did our hair & makeup! She went above what we even envisioned!! Harpist Alfe was great & played the most beautiful music! Frank was great at capturing all those special moments & the pictures were amazing! He even captured a few last minute pics!!! Our coordinator Julia was so sweet & made our ceremony & reception dinner that much more special! She was truly amazing!! She made the reception decor so soft & elegant! The guitar player at our reception Paul P played the most relaxing acoustic type music & my cousin mentioned the music was so great! Shasta coordinated all of it & she is just awesome!! Maui Weddings from the Heart is just a gem!!! I highly recommend them to anyone out there planning to marry in Maui!! Thanks again for everything Shasta!!!

Profile Picture Jay, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
3.8

Shasta at Maui Weddings from the Heart was great - friendly, competent and efficient. We had a very simple ceremony and Shasta understood our needs and provided exactly what we wanted. The best part of our Ceremony was Reverend Joe. He was AMAZING. A wonderful, kind man whose words and blessings were beautiful and perfect for the occasion. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture L, 8/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Of all the wedding coordinators on Maui, this one was the best price, most accommodating, very professional, and high quality on every aspect.

Profile Picture Emily, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Shasta did a great job and took good care of us!

Profile Picture User7933968, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Shasta did a great job and our wedding was epic! We would highly recommend her if you are going to get married in paradise.

Profile Picture Ed and Leslie, 2/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Everything about our experience was fantastic. This was our first visit to Hawaii and we relied solely on Shasta to direct us and take care of everything. She was absolutely amazing, super professional. Rev. Joe Miles performed a beautiful and very individualized ceremony for us and Carrll Robilotta, our photographer, was exceptional. We highly recommend this company!

Profile Picture Kim, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

My fiancee and I decided on an intimate wedding ceremony on Maui with just the two of us, and are we ever happy with our decision to hire Shasta at Maui Weddings from the Heart to coordinate our special day!! We still marvel at how smoothly our wedding day went, and now we have only happy, stress-free memories of our special event. The beach venue was sensational; Reverend Joe Miles was warm, friendly, and quite good; my hair and makeup were done to perfection; and the photographer was fantastic, so we now have many breathtaking photos of our day to share with family, friends, and of course, Facebook!

Working with Shasta was a pleasure, as she was really very pleasant to deal with and responsive throughout. We're grateful to her for playing such a large part in making our wedding day absolutely perfect!!

Profile Picture Bonnie, 12/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I know it's a bit nerve racking when you are planning a wedding, especially when it's a destination wedding far from home. But, you can't go wrong with Shasta and Maui Weddings from the Heart. Shasta took care of everything. Our nervousness faded away as soon as we arrived to our wedding location and we were met by the exceptional vendors/team that she selected for us. Each one of them made our day feel extra special and we are thrilled with the outcome. From Jackie Cavaliers my makeup and hairstylist, Charles our minister, Ian our videographer, and Sean our photographer: everyone was wonderful and professional and made it their goal to give us the wedding of our dreams.

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We were very pleased with the planning and service provided by Maui Weddings From The Heart. It was great to have such great vendors.

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Everything was supper easy went perfect on the day of the wedding thanks to all of Shasta's help coordinating everything. The appointment to get the license was quick and easy, the beautician was on time and friendly and we really liked both the officiant and the photographer.

Profile Picture Mike & Amy, 6/8/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Full Planning, Destination

Shasta did a wonderful job. We had a quiet beach ceremony without all of the issues that many of our friends are dealing with as they plan larger weddings back in California. Our ceremony was in the morning at Makena Cove and we had the beach to ourselves. The sunsets are beautiful on that side of the island, but I doubt you would have the beach to yourself at that time of day. We had a great experience and highly recommend Maui Weddings From the Heart.

Profile Picture Chris, 6/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

My Wife and I had a sunset wedding on Po'olenalena beach, Maui back in April. We are so glad to have Shasta from Maui weddings from the heart plan our wedding. Everything exceed all our expectations. Fantastic location, with great weather and scenery. We are really pleased with the service we received.

The minister [Joe] was a very friendly and down to earth guy who made us feel very relaxed during the service. The photographer [Frank] was very patient with us and gave excellent direction. He spent way more time with us than we expected and took our ideas for shots into account and did extra shots that we asked for of our family too. He was clearly a very experienced wedding photographer.

As for the planning service it was so easy, smooth and efficient working with Shasta. She was very responsive to emails, and was very helpful with any queries we had. Planning our wedding form the UK was easily done by email. It took us a long time to choose a wedding planner on the island, we are so glad we chose Maui Weddings from the Heart; we felt we got an exceptional service at a very fair price.

Profile Picture Chris, 4/26/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Full Planning

Greetings from the north and Aloha Shasta,
We had a magnificent wedding ceremony on Ulua Beach and reception following at the Te Au Moana luau. Everything (including the weather) and everyone cooperated and all the well planned pieces discussed over the previous 9 months with Shasta at Maui Weddings from the Heart fell into place on our big day. Joe and I can honestly say we had a lot of fun on our wedding day and at our reception. Neither of us were stressed out on our big day, all we needed to do was be a bride and groom for the day : )Shasta was helpful, informative and was a welcome person to have in our corner as a couple planning their destination wedding in Maui (we are from Canada). There are things that are different country to country and the benefit of a planner is an asset when dealing with licenses, permits etc. On top of that there are the little nuances that may not be known depending on your venue, that Shasta prepares you for. For example wind on the beach, loose hair isn't the best idea! Clearly things the bride needs to know about on the wedding day. Shasta also has great vendors: Bill - Activities luau referral: Bill ensured all of our tables and guests tables were well placed at the luau and got us the best rate per person he could for the luau. Professional to deal with and patient with our planning. Cynthia Wolfe completed the marriage license details, she was great and we were in and out of her office quickly. Frank Baranik of Maui Professional Photography - on the day of our wedding he was very professional and good natured. Our proofs are spectacular!Good ideas for B&G photos and very patient with aour group photo lists. Lastly; Rev Joe Miles - one word amazing! He embodies the spirit of the island of Maui, the Hawaiian culture and language and delivers your chosen ceremony with great passion. Very memorable. We would highly recommend Shasta for brides needing a planner on Maui. Once again thank you Shasta! Cindy & Joe

Profile Picture Cindy , 2/18/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Partial Planning, Religious

Shasta Rose at Maui Weddings From The Heart made our wedding better than we could have ever imagined. Shasta and her team offered top notch service. Starting with Jackie Cavallo, as she made me look and feel like a beautiful bride and going the extra mile by helping me with my dress to surprise my future husband. Rev Miles made our ceremony heartfelt and authentic which was so important since it was just the two of us. He incorporated a marriage blessing we gave him last minute making it extra special. Ginny did a wonderful job playing our special requests on the cello having the music in the background was soft and sweet. We received our wedding picture gallery and Sean Michael Hower did an amazing job. Our friends and family loved the unexpected video which made them feel like they were right there at the wedding. Bill at Maui Fun Guide organized a few tours for us making our trip an adventure. Shasta Rose has great organizational skills as she pulled it all together in about a month and a half as that was a time crunch since I wanted a Valentine’s Day Wedding. We are so thankful and impressed with everyone in making our day absolutely blissful. ♥The Gervases

Profile Picture Heidi , 2/14/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Full Planning, Destination, Religious

Aloha Shasta,

Our overall experience was exceptional with your team of professionals and all started with you and your services. It is amazing that throughout the whole three month process there was just key information exchange between you and I. I have to say I was hesitant but I had to trust you. I'm glad I did. Everything went very well.

The stylists,
Andre Duarte, my stylist, she was fun and I loved my hair and make-up. She spent the time to take care of me. I loved her.

Jackie Cavallo, my mom's stylist, I really liked her job. My mom looked elegant and classic. My mom enjoyed Jackie's Spanish speaking skills.

The flower vendor,
I would NOT change anything about my bouquet, the flower circle, or the boutonniere. It had a little bit of purple, which I didn't even think about it. The some white was just perfect. I absolutely LOVED IT!

Reverend Joe Miles,
The ceremony was great. The vows we chose were a reflection of us, which made the whole experience even more meaningful to us. He wrote our vows on nice and watermarked paper. This was a nice surprise. His soothing and peaceful voice made us enjoy every word on the perfect setting.

On-site coordinator,
Bette was really on point. She was there to make sure everything was how I wanted and more. She was a blessing when she had new bobby pins for my hair when it was on my face.

The marriage license agent,
Cynthia Wolfe,
Unfortunately, we didn't have a chance to meet her. She had a personal emergency. We hope everything is well now. Being said, Linda was helpful and got the job done.

The best for last, the photographer,
Sean Michael Hower was simply amazing!!!!!! We loved his professionalism, patience, and talent. We enjoyed our sessions with him. He was not in our faces. We followed his lead and also were able to add a bit of our own touch. So far, some of the photos are beautiful. We cannot wait to have our full portfolio.

I really appreciate your hard work.

Mahalo!!

Profile Picture Kenia, 12/12/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Full Planning, Civil

Let me start by saying Shasta of Maui Wedding"s From The Heart, is the best on Maui if your getting married there, from the first phone call i knew she was the one for us. I had called a few other vendors and if you ever gotten that there to busy feeling then you know what I'm talking about, when i called her she took her time to explained what she did and could offer, we also had to move our wedding date After is was paid in full and all vendors were confirmed and not one time did she get upset or even make a big deal she actually did more to help me and she made it better the vendors she chose were the best on maui Rev Joe Miles wow! made us feel like family i had spoke to him a few weeks before and felt a connection like I've known him forever he made me realize how much i really love my Rebecca, The Photo crew Shawn & video crew Brian was the best and i mean the best!. We also had looked at a few videos for music and found " Skip" Shasta tracked him down and made it happen. So now lets get to the good stuff so i had planned with Rev Joe that i did not want to see my Bride until the big moment so i leave the hotel and bamm it starts to rain Rev Joe met me and the meeting point now I'm about to loose my mind Shawn,Brian,Skip they pulled out there cells Phones started looking at the radar to see what could be done mind you my bride is on here way to meet me not knowing whats going on next i know they all say get in the car and were zooming off to a spot that was to die for our Beach Wedding turn out to be better than we planned so with that being said i would use these guys in a minute also i would like to thank Elly"s Tux & Wedding shop they did all of the dress pressing and let me tell you how they wrapped the dress when we picked it up was amazing again thank you all for making Me & Rebecca's day the And last but not least the star of hair Jackie this girl rocks with the hair made Rebecca look like a hollywood star, we love you all.

Profile Picture Paul, 10/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony Music, Entertainer, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Full Planning, Destination, Religious

Shasta and her team was amazing! Couldn't have done it without them. Everything was planned perfectly, while we were in Connecticut and had no way of knowing the outcome. Everyone was so welcoming and Shasta explained everything thoroughly, making sure to have everything done for us, so all we had to do was get dressed. We couldn't thank them enough...If you are looking for the perfect wedding planning team, Maui Weddings From the Heart are the elite. Thank you again, Mahalo... Lumarie and Jared Colón......ALOHA...

Profile Picture Lumarie, 10/9/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Mahalo Shasta for all your wonderful help putting things together for our wedding! We live on the mainland and Shasta took care of absolutely everything for us in Maui. We could not have asked for a more perfect afternoon... the beach, the sunset -- everything was perfect! I could not have pulled all this together myself -- Mahalo again Shasta!

Profile Picture Hilary, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Coming from Alaska, we wanted a package deal and someone local who knew all of the ropes. We also desired a very simple wedding. Shasta Rose was the perfect professional to help us in creating a very special wedding day and wedding week. She assisted with the marriage license appointment, flowers, an officiant, a photographer, the beach permit, hair, and make up. I'm sure if we desired a more extravagant wedding she would've helped with those details as well. It was absolutely perfect.

Profile Picture Myra, 9/23/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Partial Planning, Destination, Non-Religious

I put off my wedding to the very last min.. like days and shasta pulled it together and i couldnt of asked for anything more..at no time did i feel stressed or overwhelmed or concerned at all one bit i would tell anyone that may be shopping around to look no further everything was absolutley perfect in every single way!!

Profile Picture Jacklyn, 8/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

It was our fairytale, a dream came true!

Profile Picture User5322185, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Shasta did an amazing job replying promptly to my many questions. She had to repeat herself many times and always did so very respectfully and professionally. She sent all of the documents that we needed and followed up appropriately. She was friendly and easy to talk to, and made the whole planning process a breeze for me. I so appreciate everything you did to make our wedding run smoothly! Rev. Charles was amazing! He had this voice that was captivating and his ceremony was heartfelt and warm. Our entire family complimented him many times, even though it was a little hard for them to hear him because of the wind and waves. He made us laugh and cry and he was so friendly when we first met him. He complimented me and made me feel welcome. He made our wedding traditional with the conch shell and Hawaiian chant/song and also made it unique by surprising us with on demand vows, which we loved. We loved him and appreciate him coming in close to the last minute and making our wedding magical. Andrea was there to greet us when we got there. She directed us how to enter and helped to get our families in the right place. She passed out tissues when we needed them and helped the picture part go smoothly. She did a great job as our on-site coordinator. Frank did an amazing job on our photographs. Though we have only seen the sneak peek pictures, we know the rest will be just as beautiful and special to us. He was assertive in directing us what to do and we appreciate that as we felt awkward going in to the photos, but so comfortable walking away. He really captured our love for each other and we really appreciate that. All of these vendors worked together to make our day comfortable, run smoothly and something we will remember for the rest of our lives. I highly recommend using Maui Weddings from the Heart to plan your paradise wedding!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/18/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

We both thought everything was beautiful and we really enjoyed the special day you arranged for us. We appreciate how quickly you were able to respond to us leading up to the wedding, the limo service was spectacular, and it was amazing how well everyone managed to handle things at Makena Cove while three other weddings were happening! Marina also loved her hairdresser Jackie. We also can’t say enough great things about the videographer, he did an absolutely amazing job.

Overall, we feel the majority of the vendors were good. There were maybe a few tiny things that could be improved, although the majority of this isn’t a big deal. Probably the only thing we really felt was an issue was the musician’s voice. Her skill at playing the music was great, but despite her claiming to be able to sing certain of the songs we picked, the songs were slightly out of her range. Frank's photography at the wedding and the trash the dress shoots were great, but he didn’t have a lot of suggestions for the pre-wedding pictures, and he didn’t really have quite the right equipment for taking pictures at the reception at Gannon’s (he could have used an extra flash or two). I know you don’t really include the reception as part of your service, but as a quick note for people who choose to have their reception at Gannon’s, it would perhaps be a good idea to suggest to people to make sure to meet with an on-site coordinator for Gannon’s prior to their reception. We thought the venue at Gannon’s was great, but the way they arrange the tables for us wasn’t quite what we had hoped for, and we would have asked for something slightly different if we had known in advance. Andrea did a wonderful job getting our centerpieces arranged perfectly for us, and handled the logistics of the on-site wedding against the other three amazingly well!

Thank you very much for all your hard work for us. We couldn’t imagine a better wedding and would definitely recommend you to everyone!
Marina/Jeremy

Profile Picture Marina, 7/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Very friendly and willing to take any pictures I had in mind! Fantastic person to work with!! Thank you so much for making our day fabulous!!

Profile Picture Mindy, 6/29/15, 1 Review