MasterPiece Weddings Reviews

45 | Gainesville, FL

45 Reviews for MasterPiece Weddings

Anna · Married on 08/01/2015

Rachel and her team at MasterPiece Weddings were absolutely amazing! Rachel was always helpful and easy to reach whenever I had questions. My wedding day went so smoothly that I was able to enjoy my day stress-free. I would highly recommend MasterPiece Weddings to any bride looking for personalized and professional wedding planning service.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Monica · Married on 07/18/2015

Rachel was truly a blessing! She was always ready with suggestions and support for us. She really made sure she knew what we wanted for our wedding, and did not just give us generic, average suggestions. I really appreciate the extra time she took in getting to know us and what we wanted our special day to be. We actually had to make some huge changes to parts of the reception a month before the wedding and she made this very stressful process go so much smoother than I anticipated.

Rachel and her team helped make our wedding absolutely perfect!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Laura · Married on 07/03/2015

Rachel and her team made sure that our day flowed perfectly and that our friends and family were completely able to enjoy all the moments of the day. It was so relaxing to have the peace of mind knowing that our day was in professional hands!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Rachel Griffin and her day-of team were great. I used MasterPiece Weddings for Day-of planning only, but this included a meeting a month-out (actually over a month out, Rachel was very flexible to work with my schedule), and LOTS of emails back and forth with Rachel! Overall, Rachel was incredibly sweet, professional, and wonderful to work with. I found a lot of unresponsiveness in this certainly somewhat snobby industry, but Rachel is incredibly down to earth, accessible, and overall wonderful. Our wedding was in Jacksonville, and she was incredibly flexible with making that work coming from Gainesville. Having not seen my venue till the morning of the big event, Rachel and her team handled everything with class. I recommend MasterPiece weddings very highly!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Tristan · Married on 05/28/2015

My (now) wife, Roxanne, and I had been planning our wedding for over a year by the time we had gotten married, and when you plan a wedding for that long, you inevitably begin to wonder how on Earth it is all going to come together. With so many vendors hired over the course of the event, and so many different people coming and going, it is hard to overstate just how important having an extra pair of hands (or three!) is on the day of. Fortunately, that is why we are so incredibly thankful for Masterpiece Weddings for the kindness, professionalism, and punctuality they showed us during our ceremony. We heard about Rachel Griffin through another vendor, with nothing but good words for her and her crew. After meeting with her in person, it didn't take long for us to realize that her reputation was entirely deserved! Rachel was a fantastic resource in the final months of our planning. We met with her a few times, when she was available, which was frequently. If not, it wouldn't take her long to make time. Roxanne and I felt her to be very attentive, professional, and very reliable! On the day of, having her on hand took all of the pressure of planning off of our shoulders. If we were to plan a wedding all over again, we would undeniably, unquestionably, ten times

Sent on 06/10/2015

Master Piece Weddings with Rachel Griffin was amazing! Our wedding day plans were changed due to poor weather and she was great at making sure all the alterations went smoothly. We enjoyed being able to relax and enjoy our day with family and friends not having to worry about the details on the day. She provided great advise regarding vendors and was able to provide her insight into all sorts of aspects of weddings that we didn't really have a clue about. Rachel and her team were very professional and easy to interact with. We would highly recommend Masterpiece Weddings and Rachel Griffin for planning your big day.

Nadia and Curtis Von Gunten

Sent on 11/22/2015

Rachel · Married on 12/06/2014

Rachel and her team at Masterpiece were absolutely fantastic to work with! they made our wedding day completely stress free! They anticipated everything and the whole day was so smooth! They were so fun to work with and I enjoyed our meetings beforehand! She helped me stay organized and get our wedding timeline together! I can't say enough about how fabulous she is and how much I recommend Masterpiece!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Brandon · Married on 11/01/2014

I attribute the success of our wedding to Rachel and the team over at Masterpiece Weddings. From day-one, Rachel was there to help with the planning of our big day. She helped us with advice on the things we needed the most- from vendors, to decorations, to food. Right from the start she narrowed the field and assisted us in securing the best vendors in town. Rachel gave us advice on each of our amazing vendors, why each would be best for us, and then let us make the final decision on who to hire based on our aesthetic. It's evident this is Rachel's passion, as she was an incredible wedding planner with an amazing team of helpers at her side! Everyone from Masterpiece did a wonderful job setting up our reception and making sure everything went smoothly- from our perspective, they pulled off a *flawless* wedding - no exaggeration, it was everything we dreamt about. All of our guests commented how wonderful the whole day was, and by in large, we know it was thanks to the coordination and execution of Rachel/Masterpiece Weddings. We are really thankful and truly grateful to the whole team at Masterpiece for making our special day exactly what we had hoped for.

Sent on 12/18/2014

Julia · Married on 10/25/2014

Rachel and her staff were amazing! They made my wedding (appear to be) seamless and easy. She kept me calm and happy throughout the process; and kept track of all the details, so my guests could just enjoy themselves.

I am a very busy accountant. I made arrangements with the majority of my vendors before I even contacted MasterPiece. I spoke with three panning companies. MasterPiece was slightly more expensive, but after my meeting with Rachel I was sold. Her sweet and fun, yet organized demeanor just gave me the feeling she was the right choice, and she was!

My main purpose in having a wedding planner was for "day of" assistance, but I purchased Rachel's "month of" package instead. Thank goodness I did! I had a major problem with our hotel room block. Prior to Rachel's involvement, the hotel barely acknowledged my concern. They paid more attention once she got involved.

Additionally, due to my busy work schedule, some of the DIY projects I planned for my wedding ran later than planned. Rachel and her staff (along with my bridesmaids) got things done quickly and efficiently. They were organized yet flexible when thrown a curve ball.

She also worked well with my other vendors, so all were on the same page. I just had to give her their company names, and she took care of the rest!

During the wedding and reception, Rachel was there to take care of the details to make the wedding go smoothly, so my husband and I were just able to have fun! She worked in the background without us knowing, and got our attention only for the major events.

Thank you, so much!

Sent on 10/30/2014

I found Rachel through her website. She was extremely prompt in replying to my request and she was extremely personable. My first meeting with her she had a folder with all the packages she offered, along with recommendations and references to help me pull the whole event together. She was there every step of the way- and from flowers to venue to makeup she was spot-on with the recommendations. It was great knowing that she worked closely with the other vendors- so she was always aware of every detail or change in detail. She went above and beyond the day of the wedding and her team was so keen to make sure that everyone in the wedding party was taken care of. They even made sure that my mom and grandma were happy and cared for. Rachel has a smile that lights up the room and showcases her friendly and caring personality. I couldn't have had a more enjoyable wedding and Rachel made sure that our day was worry-free. She was one of my best wedding presents!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Jenny · Married on 08/09/2014

Rachel and her team are simply amazing. They are delightful to have around and absolutely on top of their game in every way. Having them run our wedding day made a huge difference, and it allowed us- and our families- to just be happy emotional people focused on the things that really mattered. Rachel just made everything else happen. I think it was magic. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Laura · Married on 03/15/2014

Enlisting Rachel and her Masterpiece Weddings team was the single best decision we made! We were planning from Atlanta, and Rachel pointed me toward my makeup artist, hair stylist, and DJ, so we didn't have to struggle to find reputable vendors. She created a schedule for the wedding day and contacted all of the vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page, and made sure everybody knew where and when to arrive. On the wedding day, we didn't have to lift a finger to set up our reception venue - the Masterpiece team took care of everything. They also took care of everything at the ceremony itself, directing guests both before and after and fielding questions so that our families didn't have to. Rachel kept the reception on schedule, and simply made sure that the evening was flawless. I highly recommend Masterpiece to anyone planning a wedding in Gainesville!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Amanda · Married on 11/16/2013

The Best Choice I Ever Made Was Hiring Them To Do Our Wedding ! Everything Was Amazing And Looking Back I Wouldn't Change A Thing. I Will Recommend Them To Everyone

Sent on 11/20/2013

Leslie · Married on 10/18/2013

I can't even begin to describe how wonderful Rachel and the whole MasterPiece Weddings Team is! It was an absolute pleasure to work with them! I had to plan my wedding in about 3 months and 1 1/2 month of that was out of state. Rachel did everything to make sure things went smooth and never stayed out of touch with me. When I was feeling overwhelmed, she was there! On the day of the wedding, her and her team were there first thing in the morning to finish things that I hadn't been able to get to. Every little detail was taken care of and everything was in place. From crystals in the tree to the lights behind the head table to chairs being moved from the ceremony to the reception. I had several little detailed decorations that meant something to my husband and me and they were all there, in place. Her and her team were very discreet and so professional. Even had to deal with an obnoxious relative but did so with class! The wedding day went by as a blur and I miss it! But I also miss working with her those few months leading up the wedding. She helped me pick out all my vendors, went with me to everything and helped me with every little question I had. My husband and I are so glad we hired her. I had several people tell me it was the best and most beautiful wedding they had ever been to! I even had a friend say that when she gets married, she's having all the same vendors I did. Thank you so much MasterPiece Weddings!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Dana · Married on 10/05/2013

Rachel and her crew made our wedding a dream come true! We had so many decorations and they threw it all together and made it look amazing in no time. They even stayed extra hours the night before to make sure the venue was set up and ready to go. She is the sweetest wedding coordinator ever. You will absolutely get your money worth with Rachel. Love her!! Thank you Rachel for all you did for Dave and I!!! :)

-Dana

Sent on 11/21/2013

Michelle · Married on 09/07/2013

This review is not nearly enough space for how fantastic Rachel and her team were. For the past six months, anything I needed they would do anything in their power to accomplish. From the biggest tasks to the smallest details, they made sure it happened. The day itself went by so fast, and I have to say, I wasn't the one worrying if all the small details I envisioned actually happened, they just magically appeared!

Rachel and her team did everything, from helping with finding a florist, to playing family counselor, to coordinating the wedding itself, to managing the vendors, setting up the reception, and making sure the schedule went as planned. She was even so sweet and kind as to make sure that my puppy got taken care of the day of.

I truly appreciate everything Rachel and Masterpiece weddings did, our day was perfect, they were awesome, and I am only sad that the wedding is over, and I don't get to continue to work with them!

Sent on 10/19/2013

Lauren · Married on 04/27/2013

Rachel and her staff go above and beyond to make sure that your wedding day is the day of your dreams! I was finishing up my Ph.D. during the wedding planning process, and there is absolutely no way I would have been able to pull together all of the elements needed to have a smooth and stress-free wedding. Rachel met with me regularly to suggest vendors, go to vendor meetings with me, brainstorm ideas, and schedule all the details of my rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. Masterpiece Weddings made our whole wedding weekend a success, especially our unconventional completely outdoor wedding day at the Thomas Center. Every detail was supported and attended to with style and care. Jeff and I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 12/01/2013

Dena · Married on 11/10/2012

Masterpiece Weddings truly was a masterful wedding planner. Rachel, the owner, was the perfect blend of incredible sweetness with still being able to control the day and make sure it turned out exactly as we planned it. She was instrumental in making sure that everything was handled prior to and during the wedding—even being there before 6 am to make sure the bride was ready for our early morning first look. Rachel and her staff went above and beyond what we ever expected them to do. We attribute much of the success of our day Masterpiece Weddings being our wedding planner.

Sent on 12/05/2012

Lori · Married on 05/16/2015

We worked with Rachel and her team for our wedding in May, 2015 and think hiring them was one of the best decisions we made. From answering endless emails to researching flower containers to coming up with a time line leading up to the event and for the day of, Rachel and her team at Masterpiece Weddings were absolute lifesavers! We had the honor of being the first wedding reception in the Swamp, and she was super helpful in figuring out how to make a brand new venue work. Her ideas on lay out for the reception were spot on, and she was awesome at communicating and coordinating the vendors. She and her team were amazing - they pitched in and did anything and everything, including refilling water glasses, to make our big day perfect. Rachel has a wonderful gift for taking your vision and helping you execute it. She reassured me, addressed little things that came up on the fly, and kept everything running smoothly. We would definitely recommend Rachel's services to anyone getting married... trust us, you'll be counting your blessings later!

Sent on 07/24/2015

I can't say enough great things about this company. Rachael is just a dream to work with. She is incredibly kind, supportive, inventive, prompt... and many more. I used her team as Month Of coordinators for my wedding at The Historic Thomas Center in Gainesville, FL. She was so diligent about coordinating with all of the other vendors. The day of the event, she was a ray of sunshine to be around, and her team of girls were so sweet. She really thought of everything too, I remember her bringing us a plate of treats from the Cocktail Hour after we finished our photos because she wanted to make sure we got to try the food. We were really trying to pinch pennys on the wedding, and I read this same statement a thousand times when I was planning and was hesitant to pay for a planner, but it was hands down the best investment we made for our wedding day. It would have been chaos without her. Thank you so much Rachel for everything.

Sent on 06/20/2016