Masi Events Reviews

Masi Events 6
Masi Events 7

Maria Canel · Married on 04/05/2019

Dream makers!

Jessica + Michael made all of our dreams come true ! Every detail was taken into consideration, every step of the process was seamless. We are forever grateful for you guys, we could never ever thank you enough !! all our love, Maria + David

Sent on 04/09/2019

Katia · Married on 02/23/2019

Masi Events planned the wedding of our dreams!

Masi Events is the most amazing wedding planning team! Planning a wedding is stressful, especially doing it from afar, but Jessica and Michael made everything extremely easy and seamless. We live in NYC and got married at Vizcaya and Church of the Little Flower. From day one, they explained the entire timeline and took care of the vendors that needed to be booked. I told Jessica the type and vibe we wanted for our wedding, and she provided recommendations for every vendor that fit our style perfectly. The Masi team made our entire weekend a dream come true, with every single guest being in awe of what they had planned. The most important part is they are the most stress-free team, making the entire experience so peaceful and enjoyable. Thank you so so much Masi team for putting together the most incredible, perfect, loving, stress-free wedding!!

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Masi Events 8

Cristina Calvar · Married on 02/16/2019

Cristina married on 2/16/19

The Masi’s are incredible! Michael, Jessica and Dina were absolutely amazing in the planning and execution of my daughter’s wedding. They planned the perfect day! Everything was absolutely impeccable. In addition to be professional, creative, and extremely talented, they are the kindest people to work alongside. They took our vision and made it a reality. Together Michael and Jessica make the perfect team! We cannot thank them enough for making this day so beautiful and stress free

Sent on 02/23/2019

Gabriela Norona · Married on 01/19/2019

Wonderful Masi Events

Michael was the lead planner on our wedding at Vizcaya this past January. It was so beautiful!!! All of our friends and family had a wonderful time, and the event went smoothly. Michael was very communicative and professional, which was a relief as we were planning our wedding from the west coast. Our vendors were all great, and the wedding was a huge success. Thank you so much Masi Events!

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/30/2018

Amazing partners - beautiful design, flexible partners, calming personalities/presence

I would highly recommend Masi Events to anyone looking for a wedding planner. We initially decided to work with a planner for two reasons:
    (1) Our Miami wedding was a destination wedding, and we were living between NYC and South Korea during the year leading up to the wedding; and (2) the idea of a big wedding made me anxious as I typically don’t love being the center of attention, so it was important to minimize the stress associated with planning the event.

The things I valued most in choosing a planner were design/aesthetic and finding someone who would be a calming presence throughout the process. We ultimately hired the Masis, and I’m so glad we did. Our experience with them was so seamless and enjoyable, and I loved the way everything turned out.

Michael and Jessica Masi are husband and wife - he largely handles the business/logistics/vendor contract side, while Jessica focuses mostly on the design aspect. Their assistant, Dina, helps with both and is incredibly sweet. As a team, they’re a well-oiled machine that clearly has a ton of experience, which translates into great tips on what works, what doesn’t, watch outs, etc. They are also very flexible and easy to work with. I wasn’t always the most focused client, and they did a brilliant job balancing their timelines with my schedule. They handled all the logistics and vendor conversations behind the scenes, and I never felt like I was being chased for answers. It’s evident that they have great relationships with all the vendors too, which made the process particularly seamless.

Jessica has a brilliant eye for design, and I absolutely LOVED the look of the final event. My mom and I gave a bunch of feedback about our style preferences, and we were so impressed by the design board she came back with. Jessica did an amazing job taking our suggestions and editing it into something we loved.

I’ve already recommended the Masis to one friend getting married in the Miami area this year, and I would certainly endorse them to anyone else looking for a planner. It was well worth the investment, and I’m so appreciative for all they did to make our wedding as special as it was.

Sent on 02/22/2019
    Masi Events 9
    Masi Events 10
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 11/03/2018

A dream wedding planning experience

I couldn't have dreamed of a better wedding planning experience than what I got with Jessica and Michael! They understood our vision perfectly and did everything they could to make it a reality while being nothing but professional and sweet through the entire process. We could not have been happier with how everything turned out and owe it all to Masi Events.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Stephanie · Married on 06/16/2018

Wow. The Masi Events team pulled off an absolutely incredible weekend. Everything was so well done and beautiful. The service from every vendor was spectacular, and it turned out even better than we could have envisioned. We can’t thank you enough for making it the best day of our lives!

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Masi Events 11
    Masi Events 12

Kiki · Married on 04/07/2018

Words cannot express how truly amazing Jessica and Michael are. Their professionalism, talent, strategy, and aesthetic are unlike anything I could have imagined. My husband and I had our wedding on a very small, remote, and international private island, which in and of itself boasts tons of roadblocks and headaches. Jessica and Michael made our wedding weekend and the 10 months of planning leading up to it, both a breeze and absolutely perfect. They took what I would imagine was one of their hardest events to plan from a logistic standpoint and conquered it was grace and professionalism. I've never seen such a dedicated team. They stayed up all night prepping for our wedding as a result of the sea freighter running out gas and arriving to the island late! The best part of all, they never bothered the bride or groom with any of the headaches and hiccups along the way. Masi Events has an amazing contact list and made making the big and little decision for our wedding so easy. Their design sensibility is stunning and they came up with the most amazing ideas to make our wedding weekend personal and special. Our wedding would never have been possible without Masi Events and I can't even think about what it would have been like if we hired someone else. In addition to being pros at what they do, Jessica and Michael are the sweetest people and surround themselves with equally genuine, kind, and skilled vendors. My wedding was perfect because of Masi Events. Jessica and Michael are amazing, so much so that I full on teared up saying goodbye to them at the end of our wedding weekend. Have your dream wedding with Masi Events.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Gabriela · Married on 01/20/2018

For the most important day of our lives, we made the most important decision possible to ensure an amazing wedding: Choosing Jessica and Michael to plan our event. They are the perfect mix of everything you would want in event organizers, from tremendous attention to detail to being highly personable, thoughtful people who connect easily with family and can tap into considerable expertise of vendors and business relationships. They are pros at running the actual event--- think detailed itineraries, constant communication and instant accessibility. But on top of that, they have you covered in ways you didn't even consider. Want to play music at the rehearsal dinner off your iPhone? Michael produced an adapter within an hour of the event. Amazon nearly bury you by not delivering the last prop you ordered for your table numbers? The Masis made a backup version of an elegant gold clock, on the day of the wedding, to make sure we would not be jammed up by a late delivery (and it turns out we needed it). The fact that they bring *two* planners to the table, in addition to their wonderful co-worker Dina, means they have additional resources to tackle many different tasks simultaneously. We live in San Francisco, and we can say with certainty that we would never have achieved the beautiful event that we did- thousands of miles across the country- without the pinpoint organization and thoughtfulness of the Masi Event team. Choosing them for your special day is a slam dunk.

Sent on 02/04/2018

Palmira · Married on 12/16/2017

Masi Events created the perfect wedding for us. We had our hearts set on a destination wedding date that was only 3 months out when we hired Jessica and Michael, and they delivered. Not for a minute did we felt that what we wanted wasn't available due to the time constrains. They were always just a call away to reassure us that everything would be perfect. Most of our decisions were blind, I had never travelled to Miami before the wedding and there was no time to go and see everything in advance. But, since the initial call I trusted them completely.

Going into planning our wedding, neither my husband or I had a perfect visualization of what we imagined the wedding to look like, but, we knew how we wanted to feel. Jessica and Michael were able to take those abstract ideas and turn it into a magical night. They were the mind readers we didn't know we needed. From the moment Jessica sent me her detailed Event Design plan, I would look online at other wedding photos and I came to realization that I didn't like any of them anymore – what Jessica created was way better. Masi Events was always there to answer our a thousand questions. Dina was so incredibly helpful throughout the process and made sure that even the tiniest of concerns were resolved.

The night of our wedding we were able to enjoy it and not think about anything else thanks to the incredible logistics and vendor coordinator that Michael orchestrated and walk us through in advance. A few of our guests that caught a glimpse of Jessica and Dina throughout the night told us how great they seemed, just emanating calm all night.

Jessica's and Michael's skills balance each other. It was truly a pleasure watching them work together and how they complemented their ideas to create something amazing. With Dina by their side, they have clearly created the wedding planning dream team.

Again, our wedding was even more than we could have ever asked for and it was all thanks to Masi Events.

Sent on 01/21/2018

Micaela · Married on 12/02/2017

I worked with Masi's for my wedding this past December and I don't think I would have enjoyed it as much if it wasn't for them. From the start they were amazing. Having them plan the entire thing from start to finish just wasn't in my budget so they worked with me to create a package based on what I needed and could afford. In the end they did all the design and day of details. They helped me fine tune my vision and offered several templates until we landed on the perfect one. They were always a call away when I needed them and my wedding was visually stunning, I had everything I wanted. Micheal and Dina were with me on the day of my wedding and they made it so I could enjoy every second. I never once worried about the vendors, timeline, or anything at all. I enjoyed every moment and my wedding was 100% stress free. I even got to enjoy my entire meal! I really cannot thank or recommend them enough.

Sent on 06/13/2018
    Masi Events 18
    Masi Events 19
    Masi Events 20

Kristy · Married on 10/21/2017

We cannot thank the Masi team enough for planning the PERFECT day for us! Michael, Jessica and Dina made a year's worth of planning extremely enjoyable. Their professionalism, expertise, and attention to detail is insurmountable. We are so happy we found them; we could not have done it without their help!

Sent on 10/26/2017
    Masi Events 21
    Masi Events 22
    Masi Events 23
    Masi Events 24
    Masi Events 25
    Masi Events 26

jillian · Married on 09/17/2017

Jessica and Michael were an absolute pleasure to work with!! They were quite the dream team that made wedding planning an easy, fun process!! They were on top of every detail, so organized, and even managed to get me everything I wanted 7 days after hurricane Irma had destroyed south florida. I would have been lost without them. I can't thank them enough for making our day so special!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Al · Married on 05/13/2017

Wow! is what first comes to mind!
    Masi Events ( Previously known as JCG Events) is a husband and wife team. From our first meeting I knew I wanted them to plan our daughter's wedding. The beauty of their team is that their strengths compliment each other. They are very well organized and methodical in their approach. Michael and Jessica were patiently guiding us through every step up until the wedding reception. I had the peace of mind that everything would go smoothly and it did! We were able to enjoy the reception worry free while Michael was overseeing everything.
    Jessica and Michael are a power couple. If you want a worry free enjoying wedding you can't go wrong!
    Thanks again Jessica and Michael!
    Al and Marie

Sent on 06/07/2017

jaime · Married on 04/15/2017

If we could give 10 stars we would. When we started searching for wedding planners I just kept finding one name over and over again on style me pretty images that I liked and it was masi events (jcg events). Before we even signed the contract Michael helped calm me down and gave me some advice on which date to choose at our venue and after ten minutes on the phone with him I knew we had found our planners and we signed immediately. From day 1 to the wedding day Michael and Jessica were always a step ahead of us and willing to do anything we needed & more. They helped guide us to make the best decisions whenever we weren't sure what we wanted or which way to go. They work with all the best vendors so you never have to worry that you aren't getting the best options presented to you. I'm not sure we ever gave them much more than a half put together Pinterest board and they basically took that and ran with it. Once I saw the concept board Jessica created I knew I could sit back and let her take the creative lead. My advice to all future brides is to sit back and let Michael & Jessica work their magic! If we could afford to we would get divorced and remarried to each other just to plan another wedding with them!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. You blew us away and our friends & family will never forget the weekend. Sincerely, Jaime & Matt

Sent on 04/19/2017

kristi · Married on 12/10/2016

tl;dr Choose JCG; you won't regret it, especially if you like working with people who are smart, kind, insightful, direct and extremely good at what they do.

Jessica and Michael are amazing! I'm so glad we were able to have them plan our wedding. They were so helpful, incredibly responsive and always kind from the first time I contacted them, through the whole year of planning, and even after the wedding was over.

I chose to have JCG plan our wedding after Michael answered my first email and addressed every question with detailed answers and thoughtful follow ups. For comparison, every other company I contacted was indirect with their answers or didn't address my questions at all.

Jessica and Michael are meticulous and somehow manage to deal with the thousand wedding details with ease. They suggested fantastic vendors based on all of the info they gathered from our meetings and my pinterest - they seemed to even understand what I wanted better than I did. I was only marginally interested in planning a wedding and they were amazing at prompting me and making all decisions as easy to make as possible. They understood exactly what I wanted, suggested two or three vendors for each thing, clearly expressed reasons for why they chose them, including past experiences working together, and made the wedding planning so much less complex. They even fielded phone calls and emails from both sets of parents who had questions and demands that were definitely out of the scope of what we hired them to do.

As I expected, they were amazing on the actual wedding day as well. They coordinated all of the vendors without ever involving us, kept us and the families on time and did so calmly and easily.

If I ever throw another giant event I won't hesitate to have JCG plan it. They are amazing and truly went above and beyond to make the wedding perfect.

Sent on 01/13/2017

Abigail · Married on 11/18/2016

Jessica and Michael were such a pleasure to work with and made my husband and I's wedding all that we could have possibly imagined and more. From start to finish, the Massi's were professional, creative, and very accommodating to our "situation". My husband and I knew we wanted a short engagement (about 5 months) and had chosen to get married in Jupiter, Florida, while living in California. That meant we were planning a wedding from the opposite coast, so as you can imagine coordinating conference calls with a 3 hour time difference wasn't always easy. Not to mention we were limited on the amount of trips we could make to Florida prior to the wedding. I was one of those brides that went into the situation blindly, not having much of an idea as to what I wanted for our wedding and Jessica was awesome with helping me develop that vision while supplying me with multiple vendor suggestions.

The Massi's operate as a team and although their personalities, qualities and what they contribute are different, they balance each other out. Jessica is one of the sweetest people i've ever met and is soft spoken while Michael's personality tends to be a bit more vocal (ALL in a Great Way!!) . As I said, they each bring something different to the table and their collaborative, creative suggestions were always very well thought out and impressive. Overall, the Massi's were a fabulous team to work with and they made my wedding planning experience much, much easier.

Sent on 02/07/2017

carla · Married on 10/09/2016

Choosing JCG Events as our wedding planners was the easiest decision we made throughout our planning process. My husband and I live in New York and we decided to have a destination wedding in Florida. We knew we needed boots on the ground to make everything run smoothly. JCG made it all possible…without this dynamic duo one could feel overwhelmed and lost with the endless choices. Once we hired JCG events, the wedding planning was set in motion.

This team goes above and beyond for their clients. They seamlessly keep you on track with organized master lists, coordinating vendors, reviewing contracts, and remembering all the little details. They manage to do this without stressing you out or making you feel pressured. After each phone call or email, I would say to myself, WOW we really got this covered. JCG events is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to the wedding scene and network in their Florida area. We trusted JCG to hire many of our vendors that we were based in Florida. They introduced us to our photographers and we were over the moon with their work as well.

Jessica and Michael make such a great team. You want them on your side not only when you are planning your wedding but also when you are at your wedding! The ‘day of coordinating’ is a must and will hopefully allow you to sit back and enjoy your special day. I wish I could grant Jessica and Michael 10 stars instead of 5 stars – they deserve it.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Laura · Married on 10/01/2016

JCG was wonderful to work with for our recent October wedding! Both Jessica and Michael are incredibly kind and calming. All of the vendors they suggested were stars, and in return every vendor had nothing but high praises for them. If I could do it all over again, I would choose to work with them in a heartbeat. They were prepared, organized and minded all the small details. I am eternally grateful!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Courtney · Married on 03/13/2016

Michael and Jessica were absolutely wonderful to work with to plan our wedding! A great husband and wife duo who really balance each other out - Michael with the knack for negotiations, transportation & food and Jessica with the eye for flowers, decor, design - and together made sure that our wedding day was everything we dreamed. The vendors they recommended were fantastic and I completely trusted them to deliver and they certainly did. They were calm and resassuring throughout the entire planning process and really guided us to make the right decisions. As a pretty laid back bride who works in the events business, it was just a pleasure to work with planners who matched my style, nurtured our vision, had great communication, provided value, very responsive and overall just incredibly nice people. I miss speaking with them so often!!! I highly recommend using Jessica & Michael if you're getting married in the Miami area!!

Sent on 04/23/2016

Where do I start?! Jessica and Michael were a dream to work with – super professional, honest, thoughtful, and SO nice. They took the time to understand exactly what I wanted and made sure absolutely every detail was perfect. They gave thoughtful recommendations when needed, and executed everything flawlessly without ever being pushy! I am SUPER particular, and had very high expectations - and I can honestly say everything went so far above and beyond what I imagined. All of our guests have been showering us with compliments, and I have heard the words "best wedding I have ever been to" more than once, and from some of the most critical people I know! It basically monsoon-ed during our wedding (all outdoors), and Jessica and Michael made sure the tents were so beautiful that in the end I was glad it rained :) *mind you, I was in tears over the weather just a couple days before.*
    I truly can't say enough good things about these two! HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Sent on 02/15/2016

L · Married on 12/20/2015

My wedding was on Dec 20 2015 in Miami and we worked with Jessica and Michael of JCG Events. The reasons why I gave JCG Events 5 stars is because
    1) Jessica is EXTREMELY organized and detail oriented. I had a number of "little details" from Etsy / Amazon etc which I bought over a 9mth time period. I wanted these incorporated in a specific way into the wedding. Jessica did a fantastic job of making sure everything was incorporated the way I wanted and nothing fell through the cracks. I knew I was in good hands when she sent me a wedding checklist 1 to2 months before the wedding and it carefully articulated all of the various items I had bought,. This was not easy since this meant she went through and checked all of the emails I sent her over the past 9 mths briefing her on the items I bought and how I wanted them set up.
    2) Jessica is calm and my vendors loved working with her. Jessica's vendor network is also very strong -- I got my dream florist through her, even though my floral budget was quite small. This, I'm sure, is because this florist really enjoys working with Jessica because Jessica handles the organization / event details beautifully.
    3) Jessica deals successfully with difficult people (so you don't have to) and understands when you really want something handled but you don't have time to do this yourself. I had one instance where one of my vendors was being difficult and creating a problem on relatively reasonable request. I was time-starved and did not have capacity to handle this myself. I booked this vendor myself so technically, I should have dealt with the problem. But I didn't have time. So, she stepped in, handled the problem, and I got what I wanted without having to deal with the multiple phone calls I'm sure this required. She then took over dealing with this vendor. I will ALWAYS be grateful for this.
    4) Jessica works EXTREMELY WELL with time-strapped brides. We communicated primarily over email.

Sent on 02/21/2016

Gabi · Married on 12/05/2015

As I look back at all my wedding pictures, I am overwhelmed with gratitude. I've been to several weddings in my life--and I know what they say--nothing goes as planned--but I can honestly say NOTHING went as planned at my wedding--but EVERYTHING was absolutely magical--and it was ALL because of my team of vendors. Michael and Jessica were incredibly professional, efficient, timely, great listeners throughout the entire process. My wedding was an all outdoor wedding, and the day of my wedding there was 9 inches of rain (the most that area has seen)! In addition to that, my hairstylist had a stroke at the venue as the bridal party was walking in to get their hair done. So let's just say it all started off rocky. Jessica's face never seemed alarmed or worried, which put me at such ease. She gave me such peace with her kind, optimistic and warm character, while Michael was out there getting after it (in a suit) while it was pouring down rain because he is an unbelievably resilient and fearless person. I was confident from the beginning that they would take care of me, and they did. My hope was that I would have my wedding outside in the beautiful avocado grove in front of the chapel--and despite the push back from the caterer to put out the chairs due to the rain, they made it happen, and I had my dream ceremony outside in the rain!

They throw a great celebration in the perfect conditions--but what is the biggest testament of these two is that they throw an even better celebration in crazy circumstances! I wouldn't have changed a thing about my day, not a thing. My wedding day was such a picture of life--it throws you crazy curve balls and things you never expect--but it is how you and the people around you react that will determine the outcome. There is beauty amongst chaos--and that was what Jessica and Michael and the rest of my team of vendors were able to create for me and my husband.

Sent on 03/03/2016

Victoria · Married on 10/10/2015

God bless Jessica and Michael. We wouldn't have been able to enjoy the wedding, much less enjoy a relatively stress free wedding, if it weren't for them. They helped us get through all the last minute things - confirm with vendors, put together the details, SET UP THE CENTERPIECES and all the decor. Amazing. At the day of, they helped us run through the schedule, guiding us and making sure we were at the right place at the right time, and that we ate. Best money spent, hands down. Thank you Jessica and Michael, we couldn't have done this without you. <3 Victoria and Steven

Sent on 10/22/2015

Chloe · Married on 06/22/2015

It was great working with JCG Events for our wedding on Lake Como, Italy. Our wedding would clearly not have been possible without the amazing organization and unique qualities that Jessica and Mike have. Jessica and Mike helped us every step of the planning process, from proposing venues, to arranging flowers (which they picked up from a flower market in Milan), to countless other details. Jessica has a great temperament for wedding planning. She is organized and detail oriented, assertive but not pushy, and exudes a calm and content energy. *This is what you want for your wedding day!* Mike is outgoing and helped implement the most minor details to make our wedding day perfect. We cannot say enough about how great a job Jessica and Mike did helping to plan our wedding.

Sent on 09/13/2015