Maryta Osorio Weddings & Events Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Yolo
    Yolo I. Getting married on 10/02/2021

Amazing experience, great service!!!

Maryta and her team are very professional and kind people, she is very organized, honest and keeps track of every single detail, every communication with her was very clear and made my life easier. Her recommendations we right on point, I had the best experience, and I totally recommend her for this special day, it is totally worth it. Very happy with the results.

Maryta Osorio Weddings & Events's reply:

Everything ran so smooth and that is because you are such wonderful humans, you deserved a beautiful wedding. Thank you so much for letting me do what I love to do and your kind words.

• Larissa
    Larissa S. Married on 08/19/2021

Looking for a unique, local, authentic Rivera Maya wedding? Maryta is your girl!

Do your research! After sorting through a number of American based wedding planners, I had to ask myself what sense it made for me to hire "Cheryl" from the Midwest to plan my Mexican wedding. It also says a lot when you ask to divert from their cookie cutter ceremonies, and they shoot you down. I wanted something more laid back, I wanted to make sure the food was fresh, and locally inspired... I also wanted churros, an amazing tres leches, a flexible food schedule, and karaoke. Yes, yes, yes, and yes. She then surprised me with someone making fresh made tortillas at our wedding for my menu, which my guest's loved. I was also concerned about my guest's experience before and after the wedding to make the most out of their short stay, and make them fall in love with Mexico. She helped plan (and alter) the most epic day trip to Chichen Itza, to the most beautiful Cenote (or place) I've ever seen, followed by a tequila distillery tour, as well as a private brunch post wedding cooked at our venue with paella and sangria. Did I mention she brought surprise basket tacos for breakfast prior to our trip to have after the COVID-19 tests she scheduled to take place at the wedding venue so not to inconvenience our guests?! Never did Maryta tell me no, and despite not ever having certain things I requested in weddings prior, she made it happen. She loves what she does, which makes all the difference. My guests deemed it "the best wedding ever." Guys... She is the freaking best and deserves all the business in the world. Hire local. Hire her.

Maryta Osorio Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so, so, so very much!
    My heart goes out to you! wishing you a life filled with love and laughter.
    Steven M. Married on 04/27/2021

Professional, caring and so flexible

Maryta was amazing. She planned exactly what we wanted and it came off perfectly. Simple, elegant, and with the details taken care of. We couldn't have asked for a better person to plan our Tulum wedding. Even the covid details were taken care of and we had to do nothing except enjoy our lovely day.
    Kayla A. Married on 04/10/2021

10/10 - The Best!!

Maryta and her team were absolutely amazing throughout my entire wedding planning experience. As someone who is from Boston getting married in Mexico, I really wanted someone local in Mexico to help me plan my big day and I am so happy my wedding venue recommended Maryta to me! After interviewing several highly recommended wedding planners, I knew Maryta was the one after speaking with her due to her honesty, transparency, and professionalism. I was able to rely on Maryta for guidance and input when needed as well as when issues were occurring with communication with my wedding venue - she took it all off my plate and I can't thank her enough for that! My wedding day went off WITHOUT A HITCH!!! It literally could not have gone any more smooth or stress-free, and that included a location change from ceremony to reception!!! I even had several guests come up to me and tell me this was the smoothest, most well run wedding they have ever been to, zero hiccups!!! I cannot recommend Maryta enough. If you are getting married in the Cancun/Playa del Carmen/Tulum area and need a wedding planner, please look no further - Maryta is your girl!!

Maryta Osorio Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so very much for your wonderful words, it was a pleasure to work with you and be part of such an important celebration. Best wishes!!!
  • I
    Ilona W. Married on 03/19/2021

Mrs Weinstein

It was a pleasure to work with Maria. The level of professionalism, great taste, ability to find and implement every detail (despite the fact that everything was done over texting and from U.S )was incredible. In person she is lovely, attentive to every detail and a very hard worker. I would highly recommend anyone to use her services. Thanks to her everything was absolutely beautiful and implemented at highest standard ( even for a hard to please New Yorker 😊)
    Nicole M. Married on 01/08/2021

Amazing Wedding Planner!

Wow where to start! Hiring Maryta as my wedding planner was the best decision I made! For my wedding, I had a very particular aesthetic/ vibe of what I envisioned my wedding to be and I incorporated lots of fun details. She 100% understood my vision and worked diligently to execute and make my dream become a reality. She was very quick to connect /speak with the many Instagram vendors I researched throughout Mexico. She also effectively helped negotiate/ communicate with local vendors. Without her assistance my wedding may have been a hot mess because my venue was not understanding my aesthetic/vibe at all. I highly recommend, 10/10 hiring her! I am truly going to miss working with her. She is absolutely the most professional, kindest, and genuine planner there is! Not only is she an amazing wedding planner but she also has a desserts and sweets company called @papeliux . They did an amazing job on my dessert bar at my wedding! Wow wow is all I can say! I highly recommend having a sweets table at your wedding and hiring her company! You won’t regret it. From the bottom of my heart I sincerely I give her a special thank you for the great execution and success.

Maryta Osorio Weddings & Events's reply:

Awww, thank you so so much. It was a such a pleasure to share so many beautiful moments with you and your lovely family.
    See you soon :)
    Melissa C. Married on 10/03/2020

Could not have asked for a better wedding planner!!!

My husband and I had the pleasure of having Maryta Osorio as our wedding planner and it was hands down the best decision we made for the wedding! Not only were she and her team truly a pleasure to work with, they made it all seem effortless...even when things didn't go as planned! We ended up having to reschedule our wedding twice—the first time because of COVID-19, and the second time, (the day of the wedding) because of a surprise tropical storm. Maryta handled everything with ease and minimized the stress of two very stressful situations! Every vendor she found for us was a dream to work with and really went the extra mile in everything they did. Even during the planning process, if I had a question, Maryta had a solution. She went above and beyond in her role as wedding planner and we cannot thank her enough for everything she did. Thank you Maryta & Maryta Osorio Weddings for making our wedding the fun party we dreamed it would be!

Maryta Osorio Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful words, it sure was a pleasure to work with you both, WE MADE IT!
    Best wishes on this new life as one.

Maryta
    Huyen N. Married on 11/09/2019

More Than A Wedding Planner

I've already had a team of wedding planners (3) but they weren't responsive so I used wedding wire to find different vendors for our wedding and found Maryta when I was searching for a cake vendor. Maryta said she's not a cake vendor but she was willing to help me. Her English is great and she's very responsive. My gut feeling told me to hire her despite my commitments to the planners we have. Maryta is more capable than my 3 wedding planners. She hears you out and listen to your needs. She is a SAINT. She's always there for you not only on the wedding planning aspects but emotionally. She sent time learning about me, my family, my husband, and his family. Maryta truly loves her job and cares about her bride. I not only had the most wonderful, reliable, trust worthy wedding planner, I also have a friend in Maryta. If you want a planner that cares about YOU, you vision, knowledgeable, and truly loves her job, Maryta is all that and more. People around me thought I was abnormally calm approaching our wedding and that's all thanks for Maryta.

Maryta Osorio Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart, I have never had so much fun!!! You guys are awesome!!!!
    Susan S. Married on 09/11/2019

Excellent wedding planner

We were a guest at a wedding where Maryta was the wedding planner. She was excellent. She took care of our transportation and touring needs. She responds immediately and is extremely personable. Our 10 year old granddaughter got sick while we were there. Maryta was very empathetic and even arranged for appropriate hydration for her. We highly recommend Maryta and her team.

Maryta Osorio Weddings & Events's reply:

Dear Susan it was so much fun wasn't it? Loved meeting you after so many months of planning. Thank you for your kind words!
  • Patte
    Patte D. Married on 09/11/2019

Destination Wedding Planner

When dealing with a destination wedding, Maryta was above capable, providing guidance into details, coordination with wedding venue and extreme peace of mind for the bride (our son's). Even though we were not dealing with her, personally, she made certain that accommodations, transportation, sites to visit, and delivery of requirements were taken care of. She was always accessible.

Maryta Osorio Weddings & Events's reply:

Dear Patte, it was my pleasure to be part of such important day. You now have a friend in Playa del Carmen. Thank you very much for your kind words!
  • Kari
    Kari F. Married on 09/02/2019

Wedding of my dreams

Maryta and her team did a fantastic job on the day of my wedding, even though i had many special requests and the event lasted a whole 12 hours, she always kept calm and on track. My wedding was close to perfect and will forever be embedded in my memory and of those who attended. Thank you Maryta!

Maryta Osorio Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Kari, it was a pleasure to work with you, how could I not try to make the best of your own special day, everything looked amazing but my favorite was that awesome cake!!!! Best wishes for you both, wonderful couple!!!!
    Diana A. Married on 12/27/2018

Best wedding planner

Maryta was the best choice for planning our wedding, she follows everything from the beginning to the day before the wedding. She took care of every single detail with professionality and good taste.

She understood what we wanted and needed from her; the day of our wedding she made us feel that everything was under control and we enjoyed all the day.

We are really happy with her job and we strongly recommend her as the best wedding planner you can find!

Maryta Osorio Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you very much, by far has been the most wonderful experience to be a part of your wedding, I will keep your kind words in my heart. Best wishes to you both.
    Valeria A. Married on 12/15/2018

Un verdadero placer!

Ha sido una experiencia muy agradable haber trabajado con Maryta Osorio. No solo fue nuestra wedding planner, sino nuestra confidente durante todo un año de planeación. Al tratarse de una boda a distancia, desde el primer día nos ofreció la seguridad, confianza, servicio y disponibilidad que esperábamos. Incluso fue más allá de nuestras expectativas en todos los sentidos. No solo en la planeación, sino el día de la boda siempre pendiente de cada detalle. 100% recomendable y de confianza. Estaremos siempre muy agradecidos y recordaremos el día de nuestra boda, como el mejor día de nuestras vidas! Gracias Maryta!

Maryta Osorio Weddings & Events's reply:

Awww! me dejaste con el ojito de Remy, jajaj muchas gracias a ustedes! que manera de cerrar el 2018, fue una gran boda!
    Mis mejores deseos para ustedes, que su vida este siempre rodeada de amor! nos vemos para el aniversario :)
    Mauricio Married on 08/18/2018
    A big shout out to Maryta !!! I cannot express how content I am with how my festivity turned out! Not only did she provide excellent service, but all the vendors that were used were exceptional! The service everyone provided was top notch. I really cannot express how satisfied I was. She her self went out of her way to make sure everything was the way I wanted and worked with me every step of the way even though I was long distance. At the last minute I had to add another table and she handled it calmly and made it happen with no stress... well, maybe she did stress about it BUT she didn't let me know LOL. Maryta, again thank you so much for everything! You went beyond my expectations and on top of being a great event planner you are an amazing person!
    Mishell Married on 06/16/2017
    Maryta was the most professional wedding coordinator I ever had. She went above and beyond not only for me and my now husband. She was always ready to help any of my guest, and always thrive make every request we had happened. She took on some work that had been started for a wedding coordinator that was not the best, but she turned things around and made my wedding a real dream come true. If we are to ever have another event in Cancun, she will definitely be the person to go to.
    Joanna C. Married on 04/10/2017

Disfrutamos nuestro día!

Nuestro proyecto Marita lo hizo realidad con profesionalismo, experiencia y mucho estilo desde la boda hasta la pos boda. Nosotros y todos los invitados estuvimos felices y disfrutando. No podemos decir más que Muchas GRACIAS! Por toda su dedicación y esfuerzo!
    Julie W. Married on 02/15/2021

Amazing wedding with attention to detail!!

Maryta was an absolute pleasure to work with and brought all of our wedding ideas to life! Maryta’s personality shined as soon as we met and we knew we made the right decision to have her as our planner. She kept track of all our request - small and large - and went above and beyond to keep within our budget. She knows many vendors in the area and will direct you to the best teams to fit your needs. Our wedding was a dream! The lighting and design she helped execute made our night. If you are looking for a professional, experienced and organized wedding planner in Tulum she is your girl! We can’t thank her enough for a magical weekend!

Maryta Osorio Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so so much, it was great to meet you and all your wonderful friends and guests, you will all hold a place in my heart.
    Thank you for being so generous and kind people with all of us, we really enjoyed ourselves.