Malleret Designs Reviews

Malleret Designs 5
Malleret Designs 6
Malleret Designs 7

Trixie · Married on 11/17/2018

Malleret does a great job with incorporating your wishes and adding the extra creative flare! Thank you!!!

• Vanesa

Vanesa Sifuentes · Married on 11/10/2018

Breathtakingly beautiful, lush and exquisite wedding flowers.

Malleret Designs completely exceeded my expectations. From the very beginning Marcela understood my creative vision. I wanted romantic/moody fall tones that also matched the elegance of our wedding venue. I had dreamt of my wedding flowers since I was a little girl and am happy to say that Malleret Designs made my dreams come true!
    We also really appreciated her professional and attention to detail. She was thankfully able to accommodate last minute requests and changes too. Couldn’t have been any happier!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Malleret Designs's reply:

Thank you Vanesa, we know how difficult is to plan a destination wedding and we make sure you feel comfortable and know that we are here to support you. We are so happy we were able not only meet your expectation but exceeded. Thank you.

Daniel · Married on 11/09/2018

Great Experience!

Malleret Designs was great through the planning process. They communicated well, and helped meet our budget goals and expectations! The set up was well managed the day of the wedding, and it helped the whole day turn out great. Would recommend to anyone!

Alejandra · Married on 11/08/2018

Great experience

From the first email to the day of the event, service was excellent. Great responsiveness, good ideas and the flowers were beautiful. Definitely met the expectations. If you have the opportunity, hire them.

Janet · Married on 09/22/2018

The flowers created for both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding for my son's wedding were the most beautiful I have ever seen! I highly recommend!!!!

Laura · Married on 09/22/2018

We are SO happy with our choice to have Malleret Designs do our wedding flowers. Marcela was amazing to work with and was always available to answer any questions - even things about decor! We were genuinely blown away by the beautiful arrangements that made our reception look more incredible than we ever imagined. She is exceptionally talented- definitely recommend!!

maria · Married on 09/22/2018

Malleret is the best florist in Austin

Marcela did a wonderful job with the flowers for my daughter's wedding. It was far beyond what I expected. Not only that but, Marcela guided us and was very flexible and patient despite all the changes that we constantly made. Marcela is the best florist in Austin and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Malleret Designs 11
    Malleret Designs 12
    Malleret Designs 13
    Malleret Designs 14
    Malleret Designs 15

ezequiel · Married on 09/08/2018

Bridal shoot - Flower crown

Malleret design was awesome! They were very easy to work with. We wanted to replicate a flower crown and they did it almost identically.
    The price was very affordable too!

Thank you Marcela and Meagan!

Aida · Married on 06/09/2018

They were profesional , courteous, and creative. Wouldnt hesitate to hirem them again! Loved the flowers !

victoria · Married on 05/19/2018

I started working with Malleret Designs 6 months before our May wedding, when we decided we wanted an modern, yet romantic wedding. From the very first meeting, Marcela listened what was it we were looking for and guided us to decide our style. She showed us many options and worked with us until we found exactly what wanted.
    Working with two brides with different styles, and 12 total bridesmaids, has not been easy. She pretty much planned two weddings in one. The results were beyond what we expected. Being a destination wedding for Marcela, she took the time to be in contact with us several times as the wedding approached. We made changes, over the phone while using personalized galleries to define our decoration. Marcela, and the Malleret Designs team work very hard to ensure our day was perfect.
    The day of our wedding, weather did not cooperate, and we had last minute change of venues to our back up space. Imagine the stress of having to change everything the day of! Marcela was the vendor that handled the situation with complete control. She rearranged things, moved decoration, used her knowledge and experience, and the result was amazing.
    Thankfully, we were still able to have the ceremony in the rooftop, I was extremely happy the way our modern arch arrangement looked (see pictures. I am 100% confident our reception would not have been the same without Marcela's ideas, adaptability to work on a new space last minute, and perfect sense of style. We are forever grateful for everything she's done for us.
    As an LGBT couple, we felt extremely comfortable knowing Marcela had experience working with similar couples in the past. During the whole process, we felt Marcela took the time to get to know us personally, and as couple. We would recommend working with her without hesitation.

Sent on 06/16/2018
    Malleret Designs 22
    Malleret Designs 23
    Malleret Designs 24

Malleret Designs's reply:

Thank you Vicki and Karla for your kind words! I was so happy for both of you that we were able to do it outside with the wonderful view of the venue. Thank you for letting us be part of this special day.

Cheryl · Married on 05/19/2018

Marcela created beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. There were more than double the number of roses I expected in each bouquet and vase. She is very creative!

Mia · Married on 04/26/2018

It was such a delight to work with Marcella on floral for our event. She was able to work within our budget and suggest alternatives that allowed us to achieve the look we desired while keeping within our budgetary constraints. The floral perfectly complemented the linens and style of the room. Simply beautiful. I look forward to the opportunity to work with her again.

Luis Barraza · Married on 01/21/2018

Beautiful Designer Florals

Marcela and her team are always the diligent and creative professionals needed to design beautiful arrangements for my events. I can always count on her to bring fresh new designs.

Georgia · Married on 01/11/2018

Great experience. Very communicative.

Megan · Married on 12/15/2017

We absolutely loved working with Malleret Designs. Marcela and her team were fantastic from start to finish. The flower arrangements were stunning - we couldn't have been happier!

Dawn · Married on 11/29/2017

Marcela is wonderful to work with! She creates the most beautiful arrangements. Malleret is a vendor that we know we can count on to deliver just the right floral touches to our events.
    Dawn H.
    Blanton Museum of Art

Gregory · Married on 11/04/2017

They are the absolute best in the business. We host events from NYC to Austin, and we would never even consider another partner. Simply perfect.

Malleret Designs 25
    Malleret Designs 30
    Malleret Designs 31

Sara · Married on 10/28/2017

Exceeded expectations

Malleret was one of the easiest and most professional vendors we worked with throughout our wedding planning process. The flexibility was extremely appreciated as we finalized the "vision" for our day. Also, the attention to detail and final product exceeded every expectation we had. We (and the guests) were blown away by the work of art Malleret designed.

Cairssa · Married on 08/23/2017

Marcela is THE BEST to work with. She provides distinct creative beautiful work and a peace of mind for her clients that is PRICELESS. She is amazing to work with and provides an extraordinary product and service. Thank you so much! You work added so much to our Launch Event!

Monica · Married on 05/13/2017

Some of the most innovative and gorgeous designs. Malleret Designs provided the favors for our Athleta Mother's Day Celebration and all the guests were delighted by their creative gift of succulents. It was the perfect low-maintenance, high-beauty idea. We'll use Malleret for all our special event floral needs.

Matt · Married on 05/12/2017

We have had the pleasure of working with Marcela and her Malleret team for 2 consecutive years. They are the epitome of professional and one of our most valued partners. I can not recommend them highly enough!

Tennison · Married on 04/27/2017

Marcela and her team at Malleret Designs were a huge help by stepping in late in the game for a corporate event in Austin. Her quick responses, innovative ideas, and ability to work creatively within a given budget were the reasons why I selected her for this event. The arrangements looked fantastic and were appropriate for the event theme and feel. Most importantly, they went above and beyond the standards for this client. Delivery and pick-up were timely and efficient, and I will definitely use her again if I'm back in Austin! Great job!

If Marcela's service for a corporate client is any indication, I think she would do an amazing job for a wedding! You couldn't go wrong!

Mara · Married on 10/15/2016

What I liked the most about working with Marcela was her kindness and her listening skills. She was able to capture my ideas and transform them into a beautiful concept that totally matched my personality. She was punctual and reliable (very important). My hair piece was a piece of art! It really projected me and made me look so beautiful on my very special day. Something very useful, she was clear about costs and advised us on how to spend more efficiently our budget.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Thank you Mara. We loved been part of your wedding. Marcela

Mary Ann · Married on 09/04/2016

I have worked with them on several occasions, (wedding, baby showers, etc.) and they always exceed my expectations!

Malleret Designs 32