Malleret Designs Reviews

Malleret Designs 3
Malleret Designs 4
Malleret Designs 5

Jennifer Berrong · Getting married on 04/05/2020

Beautiful arrangements & excellent service!

Malleret Designs did an amazing job with the flowers provided at our event! Marcela arrived to our venue at the time requested and immediately began setting out all of the arrangements in their specified places without any help needed. The arrangements themselves were absolutely beautiful and were a perfect addition to our event. We will definitely use their services for our next gathering!

Malleret Designs 6
    Malleret Designs 7
    Sent on 05/31/2019

Malleret Designs's reply:

Thank you Jennifer. It was a pleasure working with you and Emma for your event.
    We were so happy that you really love our designs.

Morgan Mcdonald · Married on 09/10/2019

Great work!

Amazing! They made a dried flower hair comb for me and it was beautiful! Thank you!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Malleret Designs's reply:

Thank you Morgan! All the best on your wedding day.
    The mountains are a beautiful backdrop for any wedding.
  • Patricia

Patricia Etchegoin · Married on 07/19/2019

Beautiful flowers and great service

Working with Marcela from Malleret Designs was so easy and the result was stunning. I gave her a couple of pictures of floral arrangements that I liked and she was able to create beautiful pieces for our wedding. Her communication was timely and clear, and she was willing to make changes to fit our needs and budget without compromising quality or the final result. If you want to work with someone who will listen, give you recommendations and deliver beautiful flower arrangements for your wedding, please consider Malleret Designs.

Sent on 09/08/2019

Malleret Designs's reply:

Thank you Patricia! We absolutely love how everything turned out and looking forward to see the photos.
  • Adam

Adam Meyer · Married on 03/16/2019

Highly Recommended!!!

Marcela with Malleret Designs was such a pleasure to work with. She was able to bring my ideas to life. Her talent was clearly high level with her designs. Highly recommended!!!

Malleret Designs 8
    Sent on 04/23/2019

Malleret Designs's reply:

Thank you Adam for trusting us, it was great working with you. I loved all the unique ideas and special details for your wedding day.

J. Rose · Married on 01/05/2019

Exceptional service and artistic vision!

The florals for my daughter’s wedding were simply stunning!! My daughter found Mallerett Designs after having several rough starts with other providers in the area. Marcela provided guidance and inspiration that helped inform decisions about design and presentation that was far better than others we were working with. Not only did she reduce our natural stress level, but her approach was comforting and reassuring. The product was beyond our expectations and made my daughter very happy for which I’m grateful. She also remembered my birthday with a gesture that was equally special on the day of the wedding. Many thanks to Marcela and her team for exceptional service and artistic vision!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Malleret Designs's reply:

Thank you for your nice words! It was so nice to meet you and Sarah. I love to create and design with all the vibrant colors. I was beautiful!
    Marcela

Sarah R. · Married on 01/05/2019

Would HIGHLY Recommend

I could not speak more highly of Malleret Designs! Marcela made time to understand my vision, they worked with me to make it perfect and it came out more beautiful than I could have ever thought possible. Marcela even made my mother a beautiful design to take home since my wedding was on her birthday (and Marcela's birthday as well!) Thank you for making my wedding so special and beautiful, Malleret Designs!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Malleret Designs's reply:

Thank you Sarah for the kind words! We love working with you and your mom.

Your wedding color and theme were absolutely beautiful!
    Marcela
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 12/19/2018

Beautiful florals!

Marcela makes flowers easy! I spoke with many florists before my big day and Marcela's budget and vision was very clear and very beautiful. She had great communication and was able to work within my budget. Thanks Marcela!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Trixie · Married on 11/17/2018

Malleret does a great job with incorporating your wishes and adding the extra creative flare! Thank you!!!

Sent on 12/02/2017
  • Vanesa

Vanesa Sifuentes · Married on 11/10/2018

Breathtakingly beautiful, lush and exquisite wedding flowers.

Malleret Designs completely exceeded my expectations. From the very beginning Marcela understood my creative vision. I wanted romantic/moody fall tones that also matched the elegance of our wedding venue. I had dreamt of my wedding flowers since I was a little girl and am happy to say that Malleret Designs made my dreams come true!
    We also really appreciated her professional and attention to detail. She was thankfully able to accommodate last minute requests and changes too. Couldn’t have been any happier!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Malleret Designs's reply:

Thank you Vanesa, we know how difficult is to plan a destination wedding and we make sure you feel comfortable and know that we are here to support you. We are so happy we were able not only meet your expectation but exceeded. Thank you.

Daniel · Married on 11/09/2018

Great Experience!

Malleret Designs was great through the planning process. They communicated well, and helped meet our budget goals and expectations! The set up was well managed the day of the wedding, and it helped the whole day turn out great. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Alejandra · Married on 11/08/2018

Great experience

From the first email to the day of the event, service was excellent. Great responsiveness, good ideas and the flowers were beautiful. Definitely met the expectations. If you have the opportunity, hire them.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Janet · Married on 09/22/2018

The flowers created for both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding for my son's wedding were the most beautiful I have ever seen! I highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Laura · Married on 09/22/2018

We are SO happy with our choice to have Malleret Designs do our wedding flowers. Marcela was amazing to work with and was always available to answer any questions - even things about decor! We were genuinely blown away by the beautiful arrangements that made our reception look more incredible than we ever imagined. She is exceptionally talented- definitely recommend!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

maria · Married on 09/22/2018

Malleret is the best florist in Austin

Marcela did a wonderful job with the flowers for my daughter's wedding. It was far beyond what I expected. Not only that but, Marcela guided us and was very flexible and patient despite all the changes that we constantly made. Marcela is the best florist in Austin and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Malleret Designs 9
    Malleret Designs 10
    Malleret Designs 11
    Malleret Designs 12
    Malleret Designs 13
    Sent on 10/17/2018

ezequiel · Married on 09/08/2018

Bridal shoot - Flower crown

Malleret design was awesome! They were very easy to work with. We wanted to replicate a flower crown and they did it almost identically.
    The price was very affordable too!

Thank you Marcela and Meagan!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Aida · Married on 06/09/2018

They were profesional , courteous, and creative. Wouldnt hesitate to hirem them again! Loved the flowers !

Sent on 12/09/2017

victoria · Married on 05/19/2018

I started working with Malleret Designs 6 months before our May wedding, when we decided we wanted an modern, yet romantic wedding. From the very first meeting, Marcela listened what was it we were looking for and guided us to decide our style. She showed us many options and worked with us until we found exactly what wanted.
    Working with two brides with different styles, and 12 total bridesmaids, has not been easy. She pretty much planned two weddings in one. The results were beyond what we expected. Being a destination wedding for Marcela, she took the time to be in contact with us several times as the wedding approached. We made changes, over the phone while using personalized galleries to define our decoration. Marcela, and the Malleret Designs team work very hard to ensure our day was perfect.
    The day of our wedding, weather did not cooperate, and we had last minute change of venues to our back up space. Imagine the stress of having to change everything the day of! Marcela was the vendor that handled the situation with complete control. She rearranged things, moved decoration, used her knowledge and experience, and the result was amazing.
    Thankfully, we were still able to have the ceremony in the rooftop, I was extremely happy the way our modern arch arrangement looked (see pictures. I am 100% confident our reception would not have been the same without Marcela's ideas, adaptability to work on a new space last minute, and perfect sense of style. We are forever grateful for everything she's done for us.
    As an LGBT couple, we felt extremely comfortable knowing Marcela had experience working with similar couples in the past. During the whole process, we felt Marcela took the time to get to know us personally, and as couple. We would recommend working with her without hesitation.

Malleret Designs 14
    Malleret Designs 21
    Malleret Designs 22
    Sent on 06/16/2018

Malleret Designs's reply:

Thank you Vicki and Karla for your kind words! I was so happy for both of you that we were able to do it outside with the wonderful view of the venue.
    Thank you for letting us be part of this special day.

Cheryl · Married on 05/19/2018

Marcela created beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. There were more than double the number of roses I expected in each bouquet and vase. She is very creative!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Mia · Married on 04/26/2018

It was such a delight to work with Marcella on floral for our event. She was able to work within our budget and suggest alternatives that allowed us to achieve the look we desired while keeping within our budgetary constraints. The floral perfectly complemented the linens and style of the room. Simply beautiful. I look forward to the opportunity to work with her again.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Anne · Married on 02/03/2018

We recently got married in the Caribbean and wanted to host a celebration afterwards back home for family & friends. I really get into the details when planning any party and was a bit neurotic about the florals for this one after a disappointing experience with my wedding bouquet. Thankfully, I found Marcela at Malleret Designs. She is a dream come true! She listened to my ideas and really understood what I was looking for. Her proposal was extremely detailed and much like a Pinterest board including pictures of the actual flowers to be used in the designs. I knew I was in good hands and was hopeful she could bring my vision to life. She NAILED it! The florals for our party were exactly what I’d hoped for – beautiful, elegant, timeless. The perfect finishing touch. Meeting her on the day of was also a treat. Attentive and lovely herself. I am excited to have found my go-to event person for all things floral and cannot recommend her enough. Thank you, Marcela!! ♥

Malleret Designs 23
    Malleret Designs 24
    Malleret Designs 25
    Sent on 02/27/2018

Luis Barraza · Married on 01/21/2018

Beautiful Designer Florals

Marcela and her team are always the diligent and creative professionals needed to design beautiful arrangements for my events. I can always count on her to bring fresh new designs.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Georgia · Married on 01/11/2018

Great experience. Very communicative.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Megan · Married on 12/15/2017

We absolutely loved working with Malleret Designs. Marcela and her team were fantastic from start to finish. The flower arrangements were stunning - we couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Dawn · Married on 11/29/2017

Marcela is wonderful to work with! She creates the most beautiful arrangements. Malleret is a vendor that we know we can count on to deliver just the right floral touches to our events.
    Dawn H.
    Blanton Museum of Art

Sent on 12/01/2017
  • Gregory

Gregory · Married on 11/04/2017

They are the absolute best in the business. We host events from NYC to Austin, and we would never even consider another partner. Simply perfect.

Malleret Designs 26