MAG&PINE Co. Reviews

3 | Mastic Beach, NY

3 Reviews for MAG&PINE Co.

MAG&PINE Co. 1
MAG&PINE Co. 2
MAG&PINE Co. 3
MAG&PINE Co. 4
MAG&PINE Co. 5
MAG&PINE Co. 6
MAG&PINE Co. 7

Aleida Shelton · Married on 03/01/2019

Look no further.. Courtney is The One!

Where in the world do I start?! We are from Alabama and our daughter's wedding was in North Carolina. Courtney planned everything perfectly from Long Island. This girl can do it all!! She reviewed vendors for every aspect and her recommendations for everything exceeded our expectations! She coordinated everything with perfection and professionalism that will not be outmatched! Our daughter's wedding was so beautiful and stress-free. We were able to enjoy the experience without worrying about a thing! I cannot say enough about this fabulous young woman! If you are in need of a wedding or event planner or a day of coordinator.. please look no further!! She definitely is The One!!

Sent on 03/03/2019
    MAG&PINE Co. 17
    MAG&PINE Co. 18
    MAG&PINE Co. 19

MAG&PINE Co.'s reply:

It was an absolute honor to design, plan and coordinate Kat and Pete's wedding. Thank you for trusting me with her vision--she definitely has a wonderful set of parents.

Sonya · Married on 08/18/2018

Wow!! What can I say? Courtney Mitterando has so much talent and creativity that it truly blows me away. I, like most others, had a dream of the most beautiful wedding and all I really knew was I wanted it to be “Princess like.” She heard my vision and did what I couldn’t, she expanded on it and made it a reality. From the personal items she made for the wedding to putting everything together while saving me money..... what really more could I ask for? It was perfect. She planned EVERYTHING with my vision in mind. She took the time to listen to me and gave me ideas. She knew what would work and she kept me informed the whole year we planned this wedding. It was out of this world. Very simple, yet classy with a touch of rustic. I can’t imagine planning this wedding without her involved. She thought of things I would have been kicking myself for later had it not been done. I recommend her to anyone who is looking for a dream come true wedding. She is absolutely AMAZING in everything she does!! ♥️♥️

Sent on 10/02/2018
    MAG&PINE Co. 24
    MAG&PINE Co. 25
    MAG&PINE Co. 26

MAG&PINE Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for trusting me with your big day--it truly was an honor! Wishing you and Alphonso many more years of laughter (because y'all do that a lot--haha!) and beautiful memories.

brianna · Married on 09/16/2017

Courtney helped create the vision for my wedding from start to finish ! She not only helped plan and design all aspects of my wedding decor , but also came shopping with me to purchase certain pieces and furthermore recreated every single item using her own artistic talent. Even though a "wedding coordinator" was included in my location purchase, Courtney took on the role as coordinator for most of the day . She took responsibility for my entire reception decor from center pieces to thank yous to table settings and more ...without my assistance and with only an idea of my "vision". Most importantly , I was able to stay within my budget by using Courtney to create all of my thank you labels , signs , flower girl wagon , center pieces, bridal gifts ... & more ! I could go on and on .. her talents are limitless . Even our vendor was highly impressed by the whole day .

Sent on 10/02/2018
    MAG&PINE Co. 27
    MAG&PINE Co. 28

MAG&PINE Co.'s reply:

Wow Bree, your day was nothing short of magical. You truly were radiant and even the vows--words can't even describe the beauty there. Wishing you and Chris have a lifelong of happiness and love. It was such a pleasure to be a part of your special day.