Magic Decor Reviews

8 | Brooklyn, NY

8 Reviews for Magic Decor

Rebecca · Married on 05/19/2018

Amazing work and creativity

Amazing work very professional and creative. They are committed to their work and professional

T. · Married on 06/10/2017

I hired Jose to decorate for my daughter's Sweet 16 at The Marriott. He was very professional, informative, honest, and nice person. He did drapery and lighting for the backdrop where my daughter and friends were seated, my sweets table, candle ceremony table and cake table, He also provided chair covers to guest tables, a throne chair for my daughter to be seated in, and two beautiful tall chandelier lighting centerpieces which where at each end of the head table. He and his staff were on time and got right to work. They had a lot to cover because the space was enormous. It turned out looking extravagant! I got so many compliments from my guest on how beautiful the decorations were. They were on time to break down and collect everything after the event. I thank him and his team for making that a special night not only for my daughter but for my husband and I.

Stephanie · Married on 02/18/2017

Jose did a splendid job draping my living room for my wedding ceremony. Jose met with me, my husband and a few family members to discuss ideas, pricing and took measurements of the space. Jose was very friendly and patient with our questions but never pushed us to do business with him. Also, he brought his laptop to show his work while making suggestions and everyone was hooked. The day of the wedding, Jose and his team arrived on time to my house ready to work with a smile. The team did exactly what I wanted and turned out beautifully. They only needed me once after they finished decorating and it was only to see which color lighting I wanted: purple or red. I chose purple for the space. Jose's work definitely took my breath away, my husband had the same reaction and all those who attended our ceremony were stunned. The drapery and lighting made it seem like we weren't in my living room anymore. The team made the space very intimate and romantic for our wedding ceremony on Valentine's Day. Just before Jose left, he told me he will come back to take down the drapery at a certain time the same day and he was punctual. I totally recommend Jose if you want to take your space to another level.

Jose is amazing to work with. He provided up lighting and decor for my wedding. The place was magical everything I imagined and more. He was able to collaborate well and also provide useful feed back. He'salways available for questions and concerns. So happy with the decor! Everyone at the event was amazed by the decorations! Thank you so much!!

• W

Winnie · Married on 06/28/2014

Look no further for your lighting needs -- Jose and MagicDecor are awesome. Jose went out of his way to ensure that the lighting for my wedding was perfect. He was super helpful, responsive, and made sure that all my concerns were addressed. He was wonderful to work with - he was honest about what I needed and did not need, never tried to oversell me, and genuinely wanted to make sure that I got the perfect wedding lighting that I wanted. Great quality of service and value -- I wholeheartedly recommend him and his team at MagicDecor without reservation.

melisss · Married on 09/14/2012

Jose was great to work with ! He went over and beyond for my wedding, everything came out perfect.! More then what I expected.

Tessa · Married on 08/23/2015

3.5

I highly recommend Jose and magic decor for your upcoming event- we received loads of compliments from our guests. Decorations were gorgeous .