Madison+Gall Reviews

31 | Philadelphia, PA

31 Reviews for Madison+Gall

31 Madison+Gall Reviews

Linda · Married on 09/08/2018

This team creates unique, magical experiences. No matter what your budget, your event will exceed all expectations for quality, creativity and memorable moments.

Andrea · Married on 10/21/2017

You cannot get better. Deb is the best and the most creative, warm and caring planner!

Cari · event on: 06/30/2015

Barbara Sheehan was absolutely wonderful to work with from the moment we were introduced. Her passion for event planning is contagious and her attention to detail was refreshing to see. Thank you Barbara for allowing our venue to shine and I look forward to working with you again soon!

Debra · Married on 10/21/2016

This team has boundless creativity and great taste. They deliver good value and are very resourceful. Every event they produce is a one-of-a-kind experience that leaves hosts and guests smiling with memories to last a lifetime. Hire them now!!

Tracy · Married on 10/16/2016

If you need assistance with creativity and or/ keeping your stress level low, Madison + Gall will ensure both of these needs will be met!

Jan · Married on 10/11/2016

I’ve known Deb Madison for more than 20 years. She has planned many special dinner celebrations and corporate events for my company. She is the gold standard in event planning. She is excellent, exceptionally organized, amazingly creative and I wouldn’t want anyone else planning my event or wedding. She is the best in her field. She will provide the best quality of service and exceed your needs. I highly recommend her, she will take care of every detail to perfection.

Beth · Married on 09/24/2016

Barbara, is an exceptional event planner. She had my step daughter's custom created by hand, the wedding invitation for my step daughter, which was unique and stunning. She heard all of my concerns, respected them and had a plan to deal with the things that could have been particularly challenging. She stuck to her first proposed budget and worked well within it. She was also very respectful of how much money we were willing to spend and made it work without any judgement of "that's not enough" or "I can't do that"! She's a great listener and great problem solver. The church was decorated with two gorgeous arrangements at the pulpit, wreaths on the church doors and at the end of each pew were small arrangements tied on. The reception was stunning and the centerpieces were gorgeous. Very tall candelabras with very small vases of a few roses around the foot of the candelabra along with some apples and pears. It was so beautiful and whimsical. We didn't want to spend a fortune on floral centerpieces but wanted it to be beautiful. Barbara made that happen! Classy and elegant! Barbara's choice of caterer made the most delicious steak and fish with a beautifully stunning presentation. The whole evening ran so professionally, I didn't have to do a thing. When I did ask Barbara about certain ideas and thoughts, she had all the answers and suggested incredible solutions. I cannot give Barbara a greater recommendation! She is also beautiful, fun and honest!!! Thank you Barbara!

Stephanie · Married on 09/24/2016

Barbara was incredible from start to finish with our wedding. Her attention to detail, impeccable taste, and years of expierence helped our wedding be the best day of our lives and the party of the decade. I had an idea of what type of wedding I wanted and Barbara made it a reality.

Susan · Married on 09/17/2016

I highly recommend them! They translated our wishes and needs into a breathtaking reality. Their energy and ability to listen to our wants, concerns and wildest dreams---and then use their expertise, creativity and vision to make it a reality, is what made this a wonderful experience. Their attention to detail, their good humor as well as the fact that they are just nice people---left us very grateful. I thank them and offer unreserved praise!

Renee · Married on 08/27/2016

Madison and Gall will make you the event of your dreams!!!! I've personally experienced a wide variety of events planned by them and every one of them was flawless!!

Holly · Married on 06/18/2016

Talk to anyone that attended my son's wedding. All of them thought it was wonderful and the setting and atmosphere created by Deb Madison was absolutely incomparable.

Kathleen · Married on 06/18/2016

Deb Madison is simply the best! First, she takes the time to get to know you and understand what is important to you. Then she makes your dream day come true as she uses her creativity to personalize your wedding, and her contacts and skills as a negotiator to keep you on budget. Deb's vast experience saves you from making mistakes. I highly recommend hiring Madison+Gall.

Nick · Married on 06/18/2016

Beginning this process was a daunting task for two people who were only certain of three things: first was that we loved each other. Second, we wanted our wedding to feel like ‘us’, and third, we did not know what we were doing. Then we met Deb. She drove a distance to have dinner with Cynthia and myself to simply get to know us. On the first night she came prepared with a binder to show us. She made this binder with very little to go on from our initial phone conversation, but her vision matched the vision that we didn’t even know how to articulate. Her goal throughout the process was to communicate who we were to our guests. In the time that followed Deb worked tirelessly to see that vision come to reality. This included conference calls, email chains, and a schedule of due dates that we had to stick to. We did not always make things easy on Deb. We picked a venue in a park that had literally nothing but the pavilion itself. This meant that there was to be a lot of coordinating between vendors and people. Each of the vendors told us the same thing when talking about Deb; “she is the sweetest lady, but I am afraid to mess with her”. And as anyone who has ever planned a wedding can tell you, that is the perfect combination to be. She was able to wrangle vendors, find deals when needed and talk through contingency plans. Deb was able to make everyone raise their level by showing them the vision that we had. When Deb was off the clock you could always tell that her wheels were turning. She would text us frequently about ideas that she had, or a cute little touch that she saw. Her creativity enabled us to feel like our wedding was unique. If you ever wondered where the creative people on Pinterest get their ideas, it’s most likely from Deb Madison. The wedding day arrived and all of the work paid off. The goal that she had for us was to have our family and friends immerse themselves into our lives and I can say that we did that.

• F

Finley · Married on 09/20/2015

It is always a pleasure when Finley Catering gets to work with Barbara. Having worked with her for several events, she is someone who truly pays attention to small details and puts everything into her work. She maintains a positive mind set throughout the planning process and continues to provide excellent input. The outcomes of all of the events are always a direct reflection of her work.

Jonathan · Married on 09/19/2015

Barbara and her team worked with my wife and I on our daughter's Bat-Mitzvah. She interfaced with the country club's in house event planner to make sure our event was amazing. Our service was inside in the same room as the party. They had about an hour to turn over the room after the service. Everything looked amazing! This wasn't an easy event but Barbara was there for us every step of the way. I would use Barbara again and refer her to my friends.

Edward · Married on 09/19/2015

Barb is a very detailed oriented and caring partner when it comes to planning and executing any event, especially a wedding. She helps shift the stress of planning a wedding to her and made discussing the details enjoyable. She stands by her work and will do whatever she can to fulfill a couple's wish and explain what can't be done in an honest and truthful way.

Brea · Married on 06/18/2015

I knew Barbara would be the best when I met her, she's so personable! Throughout the many things she might have on her palette, she is sure to dip and dab her time and energy to meet deadlines and expectations. I can be a little forgetful to detail and caught up in the excitement for our event, but her attentiveness, accessibility, and communication skills are stellar and she always spot on with providing visuals and detailed information (even to the point of walking step by step). Her connections and knowledge of various vendors and venues in the Philly area are immense, its like she knew the perfect person/vendor for each service we needed! I can't reiterate how amazing Barbara is and makes everything so seamless! As we got closer to the big day, she worked around the clock and was very supportive and gave me a lot great advice to keep from pessimistic thoughts of what could go wrong. Everything she organized was professionally handled, and went as scheduled. I am so grateful I was able to work with her, her professionalism and personality clicked so well with mine!

Richard and Leslie · Married on 06/06/2015

We have been working with Barbara for many years. Her attention to detail, innovative ideas and her cheery attitude and professionalism has always make the events she plans exceptional!

Deborah · Married on 11/21/2014

I have worked countless times with Barbara Sheehan Events. Barbara's attention to detail, client follow-up, and caring attitude made each and every event we did together a joy. I would recommend her highly for large and more intimate weddings and events. She is a joy to work with.

Barbara is an extremely yseason event planner. She plans every detail down to the second. With Barb as your planner, your wedding or event will not only be tastefully designed, but perfectly executed. I can't recommend her enough!

Joyce · Married on 09/07/2013

Barbara is incredibly knowledgeable about all things event planning related. She is great at understanding what your vision is by asking good questions. She is organized and resourceful. She has so many great contacts to find almost anything you may need. I look forward to using Barbara for any other event I plan.

Robert · Married on 03/27/2011

First, decide what kind of PEOPLE you want to help you. The detials will follow later. If you want a team that sees you as a person and a beautiful couple who want to create a memorable event and want to do it YOUR way with professional guidance, you have found them.
    If you want a been-there, done that, choose wedding A, B or C kind of thing, you have lots of other choices.

Dawn · Married on 11/19/2010

Barbara Sheehan is the best in the event business. I was so fortunate to have her as my wedding planner and highly recommend her to anyone beginning their wedding planning journey.

I began working with Barbara about halfway into my planning process, realizing that I was in over my head, and that I needed help. She immediately stepped in, listening to my scattered thoughts and ideas, and helped me to create a unified vision for my special day. Her creativity transformed my wedding into something well beyond my dreams and expectations. From the invitations, to the décor, to the menu, Barb took everything to the next level.

Barbara also played an integral role the day of the wedding, ensuring that everything was in place, in order, and accounted for. Her attention to detail made for a seamless event and I was able to fully enjoy my day without stress or worry.

Barbara Sheehan is a creative genius and a logistical master, all of the qualities you want in a wedding planner, but she is also kind, caring and compassionate. Wedding planning is a fun and exciting time for a bride, but it can also be very stressful. Barb was always there to calm my nerves and to help me work through any issue, big or small.

My wedding day was one of the best days of my life and I attribute Barb's hard work and dedication to its success. My husband and I still have guests that will come up to us and say that it was the best wedding they have ever been to!

Jacqueline · Married on 08/31/2007

Absolutely! Deb Madison planned my daughter's wedding and was amazing to work with from start to Fairy-tale finish. She takes all of the stress out of wedding planning. No request was too difficult. No detail was left undone. Everything was exquisite! My only regret is that I only have one daughter whose wedding to plan.

Working with Barbara is a pleasure. She is always flexible and will to make it happen for her customer. She a a great vision and can work with anyone.