Madeline Moore Events Reviews

Madeline Moore Events 7
  • France

France · Married on 09/02/2018

Best Wedding Planner in Oregon

Imagine planning your wedding with one of your best friends. This is how it feels to work with Madeline - and no, I had never met Mady before planning my wedding!

My fiancé (now husband) and I were looking for a wedding coordinator. We had already chosen most of our vendors so we really just needed someone to make sure the day went smoothly. After scouting pages of Wedding Wire we narrowed it down to 5 people to interview.
    Mady stood out immediately - she was so easy to talk to AND she knew her stuff. She also had experience working at our venue, Bridal Veil Lakes, which was a huge plus for us too (outdoor venues has their flaws).

Mady helped us with the design aspect of our wedding, figuring out the theme, color, decor and then some. She helped save us money all around by picking up/dropping off rentals so we didn’t have to pay a shipping fee; and bringing in her own candles and holders for each dinner table. Her and her assistant made sure the venue was clean at the end of the night so I didn’t have to pay for any extra cleaning crew. She makes sure to really take care of EVERYTHING that day, and doesn’t charge “per hour” on the day of the wedding like other coordinators.

Let’s be honest, wedding planning can be a beautiful, daunting, string of list to dos... but Mady was with us along the way answering all our emails, phone calls and giving us peace of mind throughout the months, weeks, HOURS leading up to the wedding.

Reach out to Mady and you will see what I mean, she is AMAZING.

PS. For the design aspect, Mady's sister is a graphic designer/artist and made our guest name cards (with watercolor), they made our table numbers, and the design for our wedding favors - all pics of these are attached!

Sent on 01/29/2019
    Madeline Moore Events 8
    Madeline Moore Events 9
    Madeline Moore Events 10
    Madeline Moore Events 11
    Madeline Moore Events 12
    Madeline Moore Events 13

Brianna · Married on 04/07/2018

Madeline is an awesome coordinator and I highly recommend her! I hired her for month-of coordination and am so grateful for all of her hard work. She helped with coordinating the vendors, creating the day-of timeline, building the floor plan, and so much more. The day of went very smoothly, thanks in large part to her. From the first time I met with her, I felt at ease and could see how much heart she puts into her work. Thanks Mady for everything!

Sent on 04/23/2018
  • ELIZA

ELIZA · Married on 11/17/2017

Mady was without a doubt, the best wedding coordinator I could have ever asked for! She helped me plan my small Santa Barbara wedding and even made all of my floral decor! Working with Mady was so simple and she is so great in reminding you about details that can easily get over looked. My husband and I could not have planned our dream wedding without her. We really wanted to stick to our budget and Mady definitely helped in making sure that goal was met. Our Disney-vintage-whimsical wedding was so much more than we could have ever imagined!

Sent on 02/01/2018
    Madeline Moore Events 14
    Madeline Moore Events 15
    Madeline Moore Events 16
    Madeline Moore Events 17

Mary-Elizabath · Married on 06/10/2017

I wish I could give Madeline 10 stars for her service. Not only was she extremely professional, thorough and worth every penny, her attitude and spirit actually made wedding planning fun. I can't believe how lucky I was to work with someone with such beautiful style and design, but who also felt like my best friend.

Madeline planned my wedding on the Oregon coast which took place in June (2 months married & loving it!). She and I came up with the concept of "Simple-Chic" and Madeline brought it to places no Pinterest board ever could. I still have dreams about the clean lines she designed for the reception. Oh and she also did all the florals! Girls, find someone who can do both!

Creativity, style, natural-talent, professionalism...Madeline Moore Events truly can do it all.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Bailey · Married on 06/10/2017

I got the full package from Madeline and it was absolutely amazing! I could not have asked for a better wedding planner. She went above and beyond my expectations and I am so thankful for her hard work and making my wedding perfect!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Erin · Married on 05/13/2017

We hired Madeline Moore Events as the day-of coordinator for our wedding in Santa Barbara in May 2017. The wedding had approximately 200 guests.
    We went with a “day-of coordinator” because I wanted to do most of the wedding planning myself, but knew we would need help on the actual wedding day. Although she was “just hired for day-of”, Mady started helping over a month before. Thank goodness, because she thought of all the little details that I overlooked, or truly just didn’t have an opinion about. Mady was a life saver and made all of my visions a reality- the wedding was so beautiful! She also helped with vendor coordination, site layout, and helped me make last minute decisions based on her previous experience. She made the month before the wedding an absolute breeze!
    Mady and her team were SO HELPFUL on our wedding day. They were very professional, punctual and hard-working. They dealt with last minute changes and issues with a smile, as if they knew they were coming. I recommend Mady and her team for any event of any size!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Sabrina · Married on 05/31/2017

Madeline Moore events was A LIFE SAVER! I used their services from the second I was able to all the way up to the very last minute. I am a mess when it comes to decision making and organization. I put four and a half stars for professionalism bc Madeline Moore events was professional but also made me feel like I had a friend throughout the process not just a service provider. Love love love!

Sent on 08/24/2017