Lux Sucre Desserts Reviews

Lux Sucre Desserts 6
Lux Sucre Desserts 7

Carol Rutherford · Getting married on 07/06/2020

Phenomenal Wedding Cake and Desserts

Brandon and Chanelle provided the wedding cake and other desserts for my son's wedding at the Oregon Garden. Every item was beautiful and incredibly delicious. We received so many positive comments from our guests!! I'd recommend them for any wedding - or other special occasion! You'll be pleased with every aspect of working with them - and the "tastey" pastries they create!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Helen

Helen Shorack · Married on 08/25/2019

Our guest devoured everything!

They took care of us from beginning to end. They were super friendly and their desserts were so delicious. I couldn't believe I found a place that had cake and dessert table. We went with both! The sample platters were beautiful when we went in for a tasting. When it was time for or desserts our family and friends devoured and and all we got was a little bit of cake. We though that we wouldn't get anything else from our dessert table. We had a two tiered cake and a ton of other dessert option. When they came to clean up our table we were presented with a to-go platter of desserts just for us. They thought of everything!

Sent on 09/04/2019
    Lux Sucre Desserts 8
    Lux Sucre Desserts 9
    Lux Sucre Desserts 10
    Lux Sucre Desserts 11

Helen,

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are honored to have been part of your big day! You two were a dream to bake for! We look forward to seeing you for your anniversary cake if not sooner!

Thanks so much and congrats again!

Brandon

Vanessa Mosley · Married on 08/23/2019

Mind Blowing Cake

Brandon and his wife did an absolutely AMAZING job with our cake and desserts! The tasting and everything that lead up to our wedding was seamless! Not only did it taste delicious, it was stunning!! Thank you so much Lux Sucre!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Lux Sucre Desserts's reply:

Hi Vanessa! Thank you so much for the kind words! We loved being a part of your big day! Everything was so beautiful! Make sure to reach out for your anniversary cake!

Thanks so much!

hillary · Married on 08/03/2019

Simply amazing! Definitely our Go-To for all celebrations!

Lux Sucre was absolutely amazing! After hiring them for multiple birthday treats, we knew exactly where we wanted to go when we got engaged! Brandon and Chanelle were AMAZING to work with, from the very beginning there was nothing but amazing communication and ease when it came to planning all the details of our wedding cake and dessert table. Brandon was so quick to reply to emails if ever we needed to change something or had any questions and oh my gosh DELICIOUS doesn’t even begin to describe the desserts! Our cake was so delicious and beautiful. The cake pops were an all time favorite, and last but certainly not least my absolute favorite are the most amazing MACAROONS i have ever had in my entire life!!! And believe me I have searched high and low for the best macaroons around, Chanelles are by far the BEST.
    We can’t say thank you enough to these two for making our special day perfect in every way!

Sent on 08/17/2019

Lux Sucre Desserts's reply:

Thank you so much for this review Hillary! It was so beautiful and we are so honored to have been a part of it! We look forward to seeing you for your anniversary if not sooner!!

Thanks so much!

Grace Wentzien · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing Experience!!

Brandon and his wife did an absolutely amazing job from the beginning, with our tasting and walking through our different options, to the finished product. We changed our minds about what we wanted multiple times, and they were so accommodating and easy to work with! The cake and cupcakes we ordered were beautiful, and I had so many people come up to me DURING the wedding talking about how delicious the cake and cupcakes were, and it was the best wedding cake they have had. Would 110% recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Lux Sucre Desserts's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Grace! We are thrilled everything was enjoyed so much! We are still honored to have been a part of your big day and look forward to seeing you for your 1 year anniversary cake if not sooner!

Sincerely,

Katy · Married on 08/02/2019

Tasty Treats

For our wedding (Aug 2019) we hired Brandon and Lux Sucre Desserts to provide our guests (~155) with a variety of tasty treats. Not only were Lux Sucre able to make a beautiful 2-tiered, delicious red velvet cake, but they helped us create a menu of other bite-sized options. Our guests LOVED the dessert shooters, brownies, mini tarts, and cookies! Lux Sucre came and set up everything for us using their beautiful trays and display pieces. We loved working with them and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/31/2019

Lux Sucre Desserts's reply:

Hi Katy! Thank you so much for leaving us this review! We are honored to have been a part of your big day! Everything was so beautiful!

Thanks so much & Congratulations!

• Kelly

Kelly Parker · Married on 07/06/2019

Dessert Table of our Dreams!

It is hard to describe how passionate, professional and talented Chanelle and Brandon are, and how much they made our day even more special. The care they demonstrate for each and every couple is palpable when you work with them. Not only are they incredibly easy to work with, helping guide us through the whole process, but they were also incredible fun to work with during an otherwise stressful experience. I knew I was in good hands when I described my vision and saw the initial sketches of our cake design. Little did I know how much the beauty of the cake would exceed even my wildest dreams! To say they brought the vision to life is an understatement. They took care of the entire table set up, providing beautiful serving dishes, cake stands, and even individual to-go boxes for guests, creating a table scape fit for a magazine! Our dessert table by Lux Sucre was by far the most talked about part of our wedding reception. Not only was the cake and every single dessert mini DELICIOUS, but it was absolutely stunning, exceeding every expectation. We couldn’t have asked for more. Thank you Brandon and Chanelle and the Lux Sucre team for making our day exceptional!

Sent on 09/02/2019
    Lux Sucre Desserts 12
    Lux Sucre Desserts 13

Lux Sucre Desserts's reply:

We are so honored to have been part of your big day! Chanelle loved being able to create such a unique cake for you two! Thank you so much for the kind words! Congrats again!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautifully Delicious Desserts

Such a great experience with them! The tasting was so great. The experience on the day of our wedding was amazing. Our dessert table was so gorgeous and everything turned out delicious. We had so many compliments about our desserts! Definitely recommend.

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Lux Sucre Desserts 14
    Lux Sucre Desserts 15
    Lux Sucre Desserts 16
    Lux Sucre Desserts 17
  • Shelley

Shelley Espada · Married on 06/29/2019

Great People, Awesome Service, Delicious Sweets and Cake!

My husband and I used Lux Sucre for our wedding cake and dessert table this late June. We couldn't have made a better decision! Brandon and Chanelle are incredibly kind, professional and super easy to work with. My husband and I only got a few bites of dessert during the reception as our guests loved everything! From the amazing tasting to the last e-mail interaction it has been a seamless and wonderful process. I can't wait for our 1st anniversary cake and will be frequenting their shop in the future! If you're looking for a cake vendor, you can't go wrong with Lux Sucre

Sent on 07/24/2019

Sami · Married on 10/06/2018

In good hands

These two make a great team! Just the tasting alone was an exciting experience - the presentation of the deserts, the consultation to go over every detail.. they really took the time to give us what we were looking for. I felt so confident with them that they understood my vision and I could trust their judgment to make decisions on the displays and the cake. I just told them what I liked and wanted and didn't have to give it a second thought until we saw it at our reception and it was perfect!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Hi Sami,

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was also great seeing you the other day for your Thanksgiving treats as well! We are honored to have been a part of your picture perfect day! Your dessert table is one I find myself showing clients at our tasting meetings because you two picked such a great display!

Again thanks for the kind words!

• Carolyn

Carolyn A Lembke · Married on 10/01/2018

Great Flavor & Creative Professionals!

Lux Sucre Desserts is absolutely phenomenal in taste, quality, service, and their eye for detail! Chanelle and Brandon take great pride in their work and it definitely shows.

I knew I wanted something unique and special for our wedding, but didn’t know what that was. Chanelle knew that we were planning to have a family-style dinner and came up with the amazing idea to have small, 6” cakes at every table as our centerpieces, plus a small three-tier for the head table. It turned out STUNNING! If you love their style and are unsure of what design you want, I highly recommend just trusting them to come up with something perfect. They made each cake just a little bit different and we had three different flavors - I heard later that many of our guests made sure to try a slice of each flavor!

If you want to know that you are in good hands - go with Lux Sucre!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Elisabeth · Married on 07/28/2018

They even do funfetti

I've coordinated several weddings where Lux Sucre provided the dessert and I'm always thrilled to hear that they're involved. Their desserts are delicious! And bonus: They even do funfetti. I highly recommend Lux Sucre and hope to work with them again soon.

Sent on 08/30/2019

Lux Sucre Desserts's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We look forward to working with you on the next one! Whenever I see your name on the vendor list I have a sense of relief because everything will run smooth!

Thanks Elisabeth!

Erin · Married on 06/30/2018

A Phenomenal Wedding Cake!

Lux Sucre did an absolutely phenomenal job on our wedding cake. We asked for a cake made to look like a stack of books, and it was so realistic, many of the guests had to look twice before they realized they were staring at our cake. We especially loved the enthusiasm Lux Sucre showed for our concept and the energy they put into designing something that would perfectly fit our vision. The cake definitely stole the show, and we are thrilled with how it came out.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Hello Emily,

Thank you so much for the kind words! Thank you even more for trusting us with such a unique and fun cake! We had a blast creating this cake for you and are still just loving looking at photos of it! I hope you two have a great holiday season and we hope to see you on your 1 year anniversary!

brett · Married on 11/11/2017

I could not be happier with the amazing cake and dessert display Lux Sucre did for our wedding. The cake was stunning, the table was classy and polished, and best of all everything tasted delicious! They made the process easy and fun and worked seamlessly with our wedding planner and venue. We let Chanelle have artistic freedom with our cake and I am so glad we did, her talent and skill is incredible. Thank you Lux Sucre, you are amazing!!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Tessa · Married on 09/18/2017

Our cake was absolutely beautiful, the design was everything I wanted and more. I have zero complaints. They are an awesome bakery and super helpful with everything we needed. Chanelle and Brandon went above and beyond what we expected. Chanelle even set up our cake table for us. I would recommend getting your wedding cake done here, you won't regret it.

Sent on 09/22/2017

Jacob LeRoy · Married on 09/16/2017

Holly Cupcakes! Lux sucre went above and beyond for our wedding and we couldn’t be more grateful for their service and more than delicious desserts! Thank you Brandon and Chanelle!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Sera · Married on 06/24/2017

Amazing cakes and super nice people!! I am having a small wedding, and because of that had been told by a few Portland caterers they couldn't help us. 100 person minimum. I was getting ready to serve smores when I heard about Lux Sucre. Thank god for them. The owner is so sweet and the cake was to die for.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Leilani · Married on 05/30/2016

It was such a great experience working with the Lux Sucre team! We had them provide our wedding cake, and a huge dessert buffet for our wedding. They provided quality service, and were beyond accommodating. They made that portion of our wedding stress free-and I couldn't be more thankful! I recommend them to everyone I know getting married.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Leah · Married on 08/01/2015

We had an amazing experience working with Chanelle for our beach wedding. She not only creates gorgeous, delicious, desserts- she is so professional and easy to work with! Chanelle took the time to really listen to what we wanted for our dessert table (plus she supplied us with some great ideas and valuable advise) and then used her talent to create an amazing 'Oregon berry/vintage' themed display with us in mind. She baked blueberry peach cobbler, mixed berry pie, apple pie, three different types of cupcakes, and of course a two layer cutting cake. It was perfect! Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Karal · Married on 06/26/2015

Chanelle was fantastic, so easy to work with, went above and beyond on her display. Delish!
    We did not have a wedding cake, just an assortment of pastry.

Sent on 07/04/2015

Sheyanne · Married on 09/06/2014

Chanelle at Lux Sucre made our wedding cake dreams come true. We are so glad we got a recommendation from Divine Catering for this baker- her cake was amazing and delicious, but even more amazing was her gorgeous presentation and attention to detail. She designed a beautiful cake to go with our decor, and a decadent grooms cake too- they looked stunning the way she arranged them on our cake table. I cannot wait to do business with her again. Thank you Chanelle!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Nathan · Married on 08/23/2014

Lux Sucre was absolutely amazing. We loved the fact that rather than just having a wedding cake like tradition Chanelle was able to create a dessert bar that went along with the theme of our wedding. Through emailing her back and forth she was so helpful in getting a design for our cake that absolutely showed the theme of our wedding in the cake. The cake was far fresher than any other vendors that we tasted at and the fresh fruits inside of the cake made it so unique that people were commenting on how good it was. We would definitely pick Lux Sucre as our vendor for our desserts again because she was so excited to prepare our cake and put her time into designing it. We could tell that she truly cared about making sure her part in our wedding was amazing and we have to say that it was.

Sent on 09/20/2014

Chanelle made our wedding cake and several other small desserts for our wedding. She was really great to work with and very affordable. Not only that, but our wedding cake looked amazing and was the most delicious cake I have ever eaten! The other desserts she made were wonderful as well and it was nice to have an assortment of items to offer our guests. She did a great job of setting up the dessert table for us and made everything look beautiful! I'm so glad we found her and hope that we eventually have another event we can use her for!

Sent on 08/15/2015

Megan · Married on 06/04/2016

Chanelle was so easy to work with and all of our cake flavors were so good! She set everything up for us and even went to pick up the VooDoo Donuts we ordered. I highly recommend Lux Sucre for your wedding!

Sent on 07/05/2016