6 Reviews for Lux Limo

DVD Player (1)
Flat Screen(s) (1)
Premium Stereo (1)
5 Lux Limo Reviews

We hired Lux Limo for our getaway car for our wedding in February 2018. Leading up to the day, I spoke with Andrea McAdams, and she was so helpful, friendly, and professional. She spoke with me about our needs for the day and our timeline. She was able to coordinate having a few of the sodas we wanted in the limo for us, and they had red roses in the limo, as well, that we got to keep. I gave her our DOC's information, which she gave to the driver, and they were able to coordinate everything for us. Our limo was there on time without us having to worry about a thing. Our driver (I unfortunately don't recall his name) was friendly, and even let our photographer jump in the limo real quick to snap a picture. The trip to the hotel was smooth, and we had a great time. It was so nice for the two of us to be able to spread out a bit, after being pretty exhausted from the events of the day. When we got to the hotel, the driver helped us with our bags and made sure we were good to go. Highly recommend. Thanks, everyone at Lux!

Profile Picture Nicole, 2/18/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: One-Way Trip, Bottled Water/Ice, Privacy Partition

We used Lux Limo for a group of friends that was attending an event at Palmer Events Center. It was amazing! The 14-person Mercedes van was super luxurious, super new, black leather, iced drinks, glass barware - we felt like moviestars! I would really recommend this service - the driver was awesome and professional, and the limo couldn't have been nicer.

Profile Picture Kerry , 11/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Privacy Partition, Round Trip

Wow! Thank you Lux Limo for helping to make my wedding memorable. The Mercedes S Class 550 was a amazing vehicle for me and my wife to whisk away to our hotel. Also the Mercedes limo we got for our wedding party exceeded my expectations! My guest all arrived safely and could not stop talking about how great Lux was! Thanks again.

Profile Picture Chris, 10/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I use drivers all over the US through with my company. He ranks among the highest. The weather for the F1 event was severe. He made it all work!
I can't ask for more.

Profile Picture Howard, 10/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

This company is great. They new beautiful new limos. The driver was courteous and prompt. He went way above our expectations. I would highly recommend using this company.

Profile Picture Justin , 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Party Bus, Multi-Locations, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition