Lush Meetings & Events Reviews

6 Reviews for Lush Meetings & Events

Jennifer V. · Getting married on 05/07/2021

A-m-a-z-i-n-g!

Tamara was amazing!
    I really was unsure of how much would actually be "planned"and taken care of. I cannot say enough good things about Tamara! From the first call we had with her to discuss our ideas, to the day of the wedding, it felt perfect and flawless. Since we were coming from out of state and with covid guidelines we were unsure what the end result would actually look like. Tamara found the prefect venue for us. She always gave multiple choices for us to choose from when it came to decor, pastors, dj's, florists, photographers, etc but at the end of the day she nailed it as to our vision. Her "first choice" proved to be the best choice every time! We loved having our weekly meetings and getting to see everything coming together. She is full of energy, visions, and excitement! We could not have planned our wedding without her and I would definitely recommend using her if you want a perfect, stress free wedding! :)

Sent on 08/30/2020
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline H. · Married on 09/09/2020

Very sweet and extremely thorough!

Let me tell you, this team is worth their weight in gold! My husband and I got married on September 21, 2019 and we worked with Tamara at Lush Meetings & Events. Tamara had many contacts with vendors and if something was out of our price range, she would either negotiate or look elsewhere. I researched many wedding planners before I came across Lush Meetings & Events. I always felt as though I was the one and only bride Tamara was working with. Some companies didn't get back to me, some didn't understand my particular tastes, and most were awfully expensive! Tamara provided an extremely personalized service and excellent value. Every message I sent was answered in a timely manner. Even if she didn't have the answer there and then, she would send me a quick message to ensure me that she was working on it. I never felt as though I was bothering her. Tamara is extremely professional and polite with an excellent sense of humor. She made our wedding the most magical day of our lives. If anyone is planning on getting married in or around Florence (I believe she travels all over the world) you will not go wrong with hiring Tamara at Lush Meetings & Events.

Brice W. · Married on 08/31/2019

Outstanding!

I didn't have to worry about a thing, which was exactly what I wanted. I sat back and left the details to my wife and the planner and everything was perfect.

Sent on 08/28/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa M. · Married on 02/11/2019

Wonderful to Work With!

When we first met with Tamara and Diane from Lush there was an instant connection. They were extremely professional and my husband and I walked away from the meeting knowing we made the right decision. Lush exceeded our expectations! They paid attention to every detail, even the smallest. I would recommend Lush for any event!

• Denise

Denise P. · Married on 08/08/2015

Hi, I had a great experience with this vendor. They were professional & everything was beautiful.

Lush Meetings & Events made my wedding a success. Everything was beautiful & I received a lot of compliments from my guests. From the flowers to all the little details, just made it so wonderful. I find them to be very creative & their suggestions were just perfect,