Lovesky Design Inc. Reviews

25 | Fort Bidwell, CA

25 Reviews for Lovesky Design Inc.

Jubell · Married on 10/15/2016

Kelly is really good to work with. You tell her what you want and she will make it happen. I highly recommend her!

Reed · Married on 09/04/2016

Working with Lovesky Design was one of the best decisions we made during our whole wedding process! They listened to everything we wanted and made our invitations so much more beautiful than I could have imagined. Kelly was easy to work with and very flexible with our timing. Lovesky Design personally dropped off our invitations in a gorgeous wrapped box and made sure they were exactly what we wanted. I highly recommend this company to all my family and friends!

Jena · Married on 08/20/2016

LoveSky was the perfect vendor choice for us. The transaction was cost effective and simple. Kelly easily grasped our wedding concept and eventually brought it to life through her work. Her quick responsiveness, flexibility and patience created the perfect victorian laser cut invitation that made a lasting impression to our family and friends. Most importantly, the turnaround of the job was swift that it gave us more than enough time to mail it to our out of town guests. Not to mention, Kelly was in the verge of giving birth when she created our invitations which shows her passion for the art, commitment to her clientele and delivered not only a beautiful child in the end but also her promise that her clients will get what they paid for. Thank you. From Jay & Jena

Ashleigh · Married on 06/24/2016

Kelly with Lovesky Design was an absolute pleasure to work with. She created my vision with ease and provided options to keep my invitations budget friendly. From the moment of first contact to receiving the final product, Kelly provided amazing service. She was prompt with her email replies and invitations were completed in excellent time. I hope to work with Kelly again in the future.

L · Married on 12/25/2015

Beautiful and careful work. Prompt replies and service. Would recommend!

Gianne · Married on 09/26/2015

Kelly gave me a lot of different ideas on my invitations. She gave a lot of visuals to choose from. She goes over and beyond of her services. She truly listens to you. She made sure that the colors that I specified were chosen and added into my invites. We are very happy with the outcome of our invitations. She ensures that the final product is perfect and she treats clients as VIP.

Kaela · Married on 08/22/2015

Working with Kelly from Lovesky Design was an absolute treasure! She took exactly what we were thinking and made it real on paper. I am getting so many compliments on the invitations as my guests are starting to receive them.
    It was never a problem trying to get a hold of Kelly for any changes or questions. She would reply within a couple of hours with more detail than I could have ever asked for!

Thanks again so much Kelly, you made us feel so special and so loved.

We can't wait to work with you again and have been recommending you to all of our couple friends

XOXO Kaela & Elijah

Melissa · Married on 07/25/2015

Kelly helped out tremendously - when I came into this with no ideas. She helped provide some ideas with her creativity. She wanted to ensure we were happy with our first draft; as she suggested that we create an invitation that shows our personalities. So we did agree with her suggestion, and were able to create an invitation that not only looks fabulous, it shows our personalities. Thank you for your prompt responses when I asked to make changes on the fly. I highly recommend her!

Carrie · Married on 05/16/2015

Lovesky Design was the perfect choice for our wedding invitations. I can't think of a single negative thing to say. I enjoyed every encounter and part of the process. Flexible to design, great suggestions, wonderful quality of product, quick responses and a beautiful outcome. Highly recommend for the DIY bride to the ordering the whole package.

We found Kelly to be ingenuous, engaging and full of life, She took our ideas and vision and created an invitation that was beyond our expectations in their art and quality. She responded quickly to our communications and our requests and made her committed delivery schedule. In their RSVP's many of our guests commented on how wonderful the invitations were. We enjoyed every part of our experience with Kelly and would highly recommend her.

Jessie · Married on 09/20/2014

Raquel has Been an absolute pleasure to work with. She has gone above and beyond to make my fiance and i the perfect invitations!! She does beautiful work, very creative, fast service, and takes exactly what you want and puts it on paper. If you ever want anytging changed she does it asap an with no complaints :) She's awesome I highly highly recommend her!! Very very reasonably priced for the services she provides!

Jessie · Married on 09/20/2014

Kelly did such a wonderful job on all out wedding stationery. She created the most beautiful designs, lots of options. Anything i wanted changed she did with no issues. Definitely recommend her to anyone looking for stationery. Very reasonably priced!!

Gopika · Married on 08/22/2014

LoveSky is phenomenal! Kelly was really good at getting back to me in a more than timely fashion,was extremely receptive to our ideas and what we wanted and gave us a wedding Invitation that we both love! She also gave us a lot of different designs to chose from which shows just how professional and talented she is! I recommend anyone who is looking for any type customized invitations to go to LoveSky!

Kelly is a pleasure to work with. She was very quick to respond to our comments and feedback during the design process. The invitation she designed for us turned out great!

Hazel · Married on 07/11/2014

Working with Lovesky Design on our invitations has truly been an amazing experience! Lovesky has made the entire process beyond easy. All bride-to-be's know the pressures that come with the million details of wedding planning; and knowing that your invites are turning out perfectly, with each and every draft from Lovesky, is a treat! Kelly was very professional, responsive, and keeps you involved every step of the way. She ensures that each design detail is perfect to the T! She designs each element keeping your vision in mind and making it into reality. Thank you, Lovesky. I am beyond happy with your exceptional services and will definitely refer you to future brides.

Dianne · Married on 07/13/2013

Thank you for creating the wonderful thank you favor tags. They were very professionally done and made on time on a very short notice. It was very creative and captured our theme exactly. I would definitely recommend lovesky!!!

Super talented and creative lovesky designs!!!

• User3760849 · event on: 12/20/2013

Vendor was creative and full of unique ideas. In addition, was also responsive and had great attention to detail. I would definitely use this vendor again.

Stephanie · event on: 10/01/2013

Dealing with Kelly is absolutely incredible! You will not find someone who is the most understanding, patient, CREATIVE, and blessed with so many ideas. She really listens and looks for what you want, and provides you HER understanding to you are searching for, so she can visualize exactly what you are seeing! Her friendly personality really helps make you feel comfortable on expressing your thoughts (especially like me when I seem to change my mind a lot) and the lady does not stop asking questions until she knows what you want. When I was making my Save The Date cards, I had different ideas, but wasn't sure how to put it together. Finally deciding to go one way, she put together 8 different samples for me to choose from. The option to see different kind of patterns and fonts were also there for me to pick from. The one I chose was definitely not the one I would have thought of, but without her samples, I wouldn't have found one that worked and loved! I recommend anyone looking for creative, fresh and excellent quality work of stationary. I guarantee you won't regret it! Oh, and I'd like to mention she is very quick with her work. She really ensures you get what you want!

• User4010337 · event on: 05/08/2014

Kelly was "on-point" with my corporate invitation! She provided creative ideas and asked all of the right questions. I highly recommend her service and would definitely come back to her in the future.

Gbubemi · event on: 10/04/2014

Excellent device and fast! Love her work!!

Ryan · event on: 08/02/2014

Kelly Jimeno created a custom design invitation for my daughter's Christening. It was a rush order and she was able to get the proofs to us right away. The design she provided is so great that no revision was needed. For the next event, we will certainly call Kelly again to make the invitations.

• User5201748 · 2+ years ago

Kelly did a fantastic job on our invitations. She was very responsive and was very willing to accommodate our requests. I would definitely use her services again and would recommend her to anyone needing stationary

4.2

Helped set the stage of the event. 1930s glamour theme was met right down to correct font used.

3.5

It would be nice if the samples were printed on a few different paper types and showed to me before a decision was made. The first time we printed the invitations the color had changed due to the paper and it was not what we had hoped for.
    The end result was exactly what we had wanted. They were very quick to respond and to help. Most of the editing was done by me and my fiance and few suggestions were made to improve the invitations on the end of the designer.
    It would have nice if we could have had pocket envelopes that matched the invitation insidead of having to shop around for something that matched.
    Overall the end product was great.