Love Story Addicts Reviews

Love Story Addicts 7
  • David

David Hawkinson · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Heather is the bomb!

Do you want a wedding that is very organized, runs smoothly, and is headache free? Then you definitely want to hire Heather and have her as your wedding coordinator. She is energetic, knowledgeable, and has a wonderful personality. Everything from the initial meeting to being the last one out the door on the wedding day was what you would expect from a professional, she was there and handled it. My wife and my daughter spent the most time with her and I know that they both had a wonderful day working with her.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Mr. David,

Thank you so much for the kind words. You have made my night! It was such a pleasure to share in Kelsey and Shane’s Love Story!!
  • Christina

Christina Servais · Married on 05/18/2019

WOW! Best money spent!

Heather was AMAZING! I seriously do not know how we would have had our wedding without her! She is on top of EVERYTHING! From the very beginning of planning our wedding, she kept open communication with me and made sure we were prepared with anything and everything we would need for the big day! On the actual wedding day.... WOW! She handled everything with all of our vendors, set up our entire venue, and still made sure I was doing okay and checking in on me as the day went on! There are not enough words to say how thankful my husband and I are to have had her help us SO much! You will not be disappointed! Such an amazing coordinator and person all around!

Sent on 06/10/2019

MRS. SERVAIS,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write such sweet words. Your weddings was so much fun, and I really enjoyed being involved! You have amazing friends and family, and that helped the night to be so perfect! Best of luck this next year as you finish school, and journey through the first year of marriage!

Desiree · Married on 03/03/2019

The Best Coordinator Ever!

Heather is the Sweetest, most amazing person ever. If you hire a vendor for your wedding that will make sure your day runs smoothly and on time please hire her. She made sure I had absolutely nothing to stress/worry about. She was hired as my day of coordinator and did so much for me! She made a million table layouts to ensure my husband was happy and got exactly what he wanted, she even went to the store and picked up some flowers for me because I accidently left the floral pieces for my cake at home lol I cant stress enough how amazing she is, my family loved her, everyone really did! She danced with us, laughed with us, cried with us, froze outside with us for over 3 hrs. (i'm sorry Heather) lol... she took the best picture of my dad and I having "a moment" before we walked down the isle and I'm so glad she captured it, it was so beautiful! I'm so thankful for her and all she did for me that day, I feel like I even made a friend. She gives good vibes the moment you meet her (big thing for me) and definitely gets the job done. My wedding wouldn't have been what it was without her!! She's the best choice you could make...so just do yourself a favor it and hire her you wont regret it!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Love Story Addicts's reply:

Thank you for the kind work Desiree! It definitely was a little chilly that day! I will forever cherish the picture of you and your daddy! What a sweet moment I was able to accidentally be a part of!! I wish the best for you and John!!
  • Rithyenne

Rithyenne Henriques · Married on 01/12/2019

Wedding Coordinator

Shirley Lebron was an amazing wedding coordinator! I have no words to describe how incredible she is. Since the begging she was very helpful in every aspect of my wedding. She looked up information for me, she set up meetings with vendors, she helped immensely with my decorations, she absolutely went above and beyond. On our wedding day everything was very organized and Shirley hit every beat on our timeline. Shirley was very kind, dependable, helpful and always punctual. I know my wedding was a challenge as my family is from Brazil and doesn't speak English. That didn't stop Shirley from perfect executing every detail she needed to perfectly. Thank you Shirley for everything you done for us. We highly recommend your service and we feel blessed to have had you coordinate our wedding.

Sent on 04/30/2019
    Love Story Addicts 19
    Love Story Addicts 20
    Love Story Addicts 21

Alexx · Married on 11/03/2018

Heather was absolutely amazing!!! She made all of my wedding dreams come true and I could not have gotten through all of this with out her! We could not stop bragging about how happy we were! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Love Story Addicts 22

Love Story Addicts's reply:

Sweet Alexx!! Thank you for such kind words!! I so loved being apart of your wedding day process!! You have such a beautiful family and so much support! Many years of happiness!!

Kayla · Married on 10/20/2018

I couldn’t have made it through my wedding day without Heather!

Heather was the BEST. She made sure every detail about our wedding was absolutely perfect and I couldn’t imagine the day without her, she truly did make our vision come to life. She was so fun (what other wedding planner would keep a margarita in your hand and dance with you!?) and made sure my husband and I were relaxed and stress free all day. Never once did I ever hear about a single problem, she had everything under control. She has a pure passion for what she does. Thank you Heather for making our big day INCREDIBLE! We love you!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Love Story Addicts's reply:

I love you!! You are loved by so many, and it showed! I love that I run into some of your bridal party and still get hugs, that makes my heart happy! Just wait till you run into me at the blue place :) It will happen! Thanks for being a first responder's wife, and thank you, Jacob for your fearless service!

Diana · Married on 10/06/2018

october 6 2018 wedding

Shirley was amazing! I worked with her for day of coordinator. She helped with timelines and contacting all vendors to coordinate arrival times. I don't know how i would have done any of that on my own. The day of the wedding she was there early and helping to set up stuff so my mom and sister could be getting ready with me. I'm glad I had her there to help with so many things especially so my family could enjoy the day too. Also loved how she kept getting me and my husband drinks at the right time the whole night. Amazing all around!!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Diana,

Thank you for the kind words about Shirley’s service! She is such a great partner to me and I love when others get to see how amazing she is!!

Congrats on your wedding! Enjoy this years of Firsts!!

Richard De La Garza · Married on 09/02/2018

Glad we hired Heather

I am the husband. I will say at first I was against hiring a wedding coordinator. When we had been planning our wedding for a few months when we met Heather at a bridal show. We did not have any intention of hiring someone but were just looking for information. Heather was the first coordinator we talked to and were extremely impressed. We then walked around and spoke to a few more coordinators. What sold us on Heather was a book she showed us of all the logistics needed and all the services she provided. Keep in mind I was strongly against a coordinator but after seeing all that was needed and all that she would do, we signed before we left the bridal show. If you want someone that will get things done and relieve most of your wedding stress then you need to hire her. I wish she would have been the first person we contracted. I know my wife was really relieved because every time we had a question answered or needed updates, Heather was prompt to get it done. Our wedding day was perfect because of her. Our day went smooth, everything was on time and went according to plan. All we did was deliver our decorations and she took care of the rest. No stress, no worrying, and we actually had time to kill before everything go started. We couldn't have asked for a better coordinator.

Sent on 01/16/2019
    Love Story Addicts 23
    Love Story Addicts 24
    Love Story Addicts 25

Love Story Addicts's reply:

Okay, now I am crying! Richard, first of all, THANK YOU! You are so thoughtful to put so much into your review. I am so glad you stopped at our booth (just 2/3 months away from your big day) and decided to get a Coordinator (ME, specifically)! Your day was perfect, and so smooth. I have so many favorite memories from your day. How sweet you were to Pam at every stage of planning, and thorough the entire night. You truly wanted “her” day to be just what she wanted. I loved the intamcy of your ceremony and the excitement of your reception.

And how can you forget your awesome hashtag: #pamgetsrich

Thank you again for trusting me with all of the little tasks of your wedding day. It is an honor that I do not hold lightly!

With all of my best wishes for you and Pam (and the most stunning of wedding pictures to hold forever),

Heather

Pamela · Married on 09/02/2018

Best money spent on the wedding!

I am the husband.  I will say at first I was against hiring a wedding coordinator.  When we had been planning our wedding for a few months when we met Heather at a bridal show.  We did not have any intention of hiring someone but were just looking for information.  Heather was the first coordinator we talked to and were extremely impressed.  We then walked around and spoke to a few more coordinators.  What sold us on Heather was a book she showed us of all the logistics needed and all the services she provided.  Keep in mind I was strongly against a coordinator but after seeing all that was needed and all that she would do, we signed before we left the bridal show.  If you want someone that will get things done and relieve most of your wedding stress then you need to hire her.  I wish she would have been the first person we contracted.  I know my wife was really relieved because every time we had a question or needed updates, Heather was prompt to get it done.   Our wedding day was PERFECT because of her.  Our day went smooth, everything was on time and went according to plan.  All we did was deliver our decorations and she took care of the rest.  No stress, no worrying, and we actually had time to kill before everything got started.  We couldn't have asked for a better coordinator. You rock, Heather!

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • O

Oscar · Married on 08/03/2018

WOW and WOW! I am so grateful to my daughters Day of Wedding Coordinator Shirley Lebron from love story addicts. She came on board at the last minute, about 2 weeks before the wedding to be precise. She help my daughter non stop in those 2 weeks with all the preparations and with all her vendors. The day of the wedding she was working not stop ALL day from the morning until the end. She helped decorate the venue and made sure the rehearsal, pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception ran so smooth so that my daughter and son-in-law were completely stress free the whole evening. We could have not asked for a better and more professional person to help with her wedding. I would totally recommend her and use her again.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Karen · Married on 08/03/2018

Two weeks before my wedding, I found out that a day of coordinator was required at my venue. Luckily I was able to get in contact with Shirley LaBron with Love Story Addicts and she was the best investment in my wedding! Since my wedding date was coming up soon, Shirley helped me get all the last minute details in order. On the day of the wedding, Shirley was at the venue since 9am! She made sure everything was just perfect! Shirley was on top of everything and still managed to check on me and my husband to see if we needed anything at all through out the whole wedding day. Thanks to Shirley, I was so relaxed and stress free on my wedding day!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Kami · Married on 04/21/2018

Part 1 – The Bride
    Wow. Heather and Shirley are fabulous. Our wedding was a few days ago and I am still in awe about how smoothly and perfectly everything went thanks to their help. They are meticulous, caring, and just overall wonderful people. From communicating efficiently with all our vendors prior to the wedding, setting up center pieces and decor, bustling me up like a boss, and probably so many behind-the-scene tasks that I wasn’t even aware about because they are so good at handling everything, THEY DID AN EXCELLENT JOB. So please, if you’re in the search of an amazing wedding coordinator, you can stop looking and book with Love Story Addicts. My husband and I felt so taken care of! :)
    Part 2 – The Groom
    I will admit that when we were starting the wedding process, I didn’t think we needed a wedding coordinator. I couldn’t have been more wrong. In my opinion, Heather and Shirley were the number one reason the wedding went completely smoothly. We always hear stories from other newlyweds that they weren’t able to eat the catered food, drink the drinks, or take a break to enjoy the wedding…and Love Story Addicts really did make sure we were able to accomplish all of that. My wife and I are so incredibly lucky to have found such great people to help us, and I highly recommend this team to anyone who is looking for wedding coordinator.

Sent on 04/25/2018

Katie · Married on 04/07/2018

If I could rate Love Story Addicts a 100/5 I would! Heather was absolutely AMAZING. We hired her as a "day-of coordinator," but she went way above and beyond what we could have anticipated. She was very responsive, professional, knowledgeable, and so so sweet. She helped plan every detail throughout the day including what time to arrive, setting up the reception venue, seating family and friends at the ceremony, making sure we ate throughout the day (even dinner which we were thrilled about!), had a drink in our hands all night, coordinating with the vendors, the list goes on and on. The day felt completely street free thanks to her. We were so thankful to have Heather, our day would not have been the same without her help!! I highly highly recommend booking!!!!!

Sent on 04/27/2018
    Love Story Addicts 26

Love Story Addicts's reply:

That is the BEST picture!! Thanks for sharing it! Mrs. Amen, thanks for trusting me from another state, allowing me to stalk you on Facebook so I could get to know you from afar, and letting me be a part of your special day! You both are pure joy and I wish you all the happiness in the world!!

Allison · Married on 02/24/2018

Heather and Shirley are amazing! They made my daughters wedding perfect. They handled all the details just like we wanted while we relaxed and enjoyed the day. I have two more daughters and will use them when they get married!!!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Denice · Married on 12/09/2017

Absolutley worth the investment! The team at Love Story Addicts truley made our love story and vision come to life on our wedding day. From our initial communication via phone to our 1st planning meeting everything was outlined to make sure they could execute and deliver superior service on our wedding day. Day of services should not be left up to family and friends-trust me as a bride i almost thought i could do it all but i decided to invest in the best team. A team i trusted to take care of each detail and request and rest assure everyone was able to enjoy the day with Heather & her team in charge! Truley an exceptional experience!!!

Sent on 03/22/2018
    Love Story Addicts 27
    Love Story Addicts 28
    Love Story Addicts 29
    Love Story Addicts 30

Love Story Addicts's reply:

Thank for the kind word, Denice! I hope you and Eloy are enjoying your first year of marriage!! You both have such joyous hearts, I wish you the best!!

Brittany · Married on 12/02/2017

I honestly don’t even know where to begin! Choosing Heather to coordinate my wedding was by far the BEST decision I made throughout my entire wedding planning process. From the very beginning all the way to the end, she was professional, eager to answer any questions I had, and an absolute joy to work with. She listened to every single detail that I wanted for my perfect day and went above and beyond to deliver exactly what I wanted without even a bat of an eyelash. The day of the wedding could not have gone any smoother. The only thing I had to worry about was getting ready and relaxing with my bridesmaids. Heather had everything else under control. If there was any issues, I never heard about them. She handled everything! Each event was done in a timely manner and right on schedule! I could not have done this without her. She is truly SO talented and SO good at what she does. Within the first 5 minutes of meeting her you can instantly tell that she is so passionate about what she does! I can not recommend her enough!!! If you want a perfect wedding day, Heather is your girl! I promise you will not be disappointed. Our family and friends talked about how amazing she was for DAYS after our wedding! Thank you so much for our PERFECT wedding day Heather!!!!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Brittney,

Your wedding was so unique and fun! Oh, how I loved EVERY minute! I am so grateful for your trust, and you words of praise! You are too kind! I pray you and Kendall have the best ever after!!

Jade · Married on 12/06/2018

Shirley Saved Us

Shirley was amazing! It was about two weeks before my wedding and I didn’t know that my venue required a day-of-coordinator, but thankfully Shirley was available and wasted no time getting started. She knew I was in a bind and hadn’t budgeted for a planner, so she worked with me on the pricing as well. She made our lives so much easier and saved Kevin and I and my family so much stress by handling everything the day before and the day of. She was very organized and detailed in our meeting which I appreciate. She wanted to make sure everything was perfect and turned out the way we envisioned. And it did! The day ran so smoothly and was exactly how I imagined if not better! There was a slight mix-up with the seating at the reception, which could have been handled better, but everything else was smooth sailing! She even picked up the sparklers for our exit the day before! She also stood guard so Kevin and I could eat our dinner before being bombarded by guests. She will make your wedding day stress free and enjoyable because you won’t have to worry about a thing! I’d hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 02/09/2019