29 Reviews for Lora Ritzie Wardman

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Destination (1)
Non-Religious (1)
29 Lora Ritzie Wardman Reviews

Lora is AMAZING!! She helped my husband and I (and my mother) have the wedding we are all dreamt of. She helped us narrow down the things that were really important and helped us stay on track. She helped my mother and I to agree on things and worked with us to make everyone happy. She listens and really cares about each couple she works with. I can’t say enough good things about her! As the days before my wedding approached I felt claim knowing that Lora had thought of and taken care of everything leading up to that wonderful day.

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

From our first meeting, Lora was professional and went above and beyond to make sure that we were stress-free and enjoying the wedding planning process. She assisted with the big items like ensuring we booked Orlando’s top vendors for our wedding to the smaller touches like having the wedding tables look even more beautiful than we had envisioned. When we started working with Lora, the only wedding theme or idea we had was that we wanted a fun week. She took that vision and helped make it a reality! Lora not only helped us plan our wedding day, but she helped plan a week of events for our wedding guests including a welcome BBQ, golf outing, and an elegant yet relaxing rehearsal dinner. The entire wedding week flew by, but we know that was because of the hard work she and her team had been doing behind the scenes for months. Their attention to detail of every aspect of the wedding made it a beautiful, memorable, care-free week. We could not be happier with the week’s events, the wedding, and all the details of our wedding including the planning process. With Lora, we were able to have the wedding of our dreams and made a life-long friend!

Profile Picture Erica, 9/30/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination

From the first meeting to the end of the reception, we had so much confidence that she was going to be "worth her weight in gold". She took care of every single detail for our wedding. This was very important for us since we are are both very busy. Communication with Lora was on-going throughout the entire planning process. She suggested our DJ and other suppliers that were the best ever! When Lora was out-of-country, the responsibility went to her very capable assistant, Lyndsey, and didn't skip a beat. We would give her a 6th star if we could! Kevin and Gaby L.

Profile Picture Kevin , 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Reception, Religious

Absolutely, hands down the best decision I made for my wedding was hiring Lora as my day of coordinator! I planned most of my wedding myself but a couple of months before the big day I began to panic, not sure if I could pull everything off on my own. After just one phone call with Lora, I felt like I had a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. Lora was instrumental in having my wedding day go smoothly. She took care of absolutely everything allowing me and my family relax and enjoy my wedding to the fullest.

Profile Picture Yesenia, 3/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

After taking part in multiple weddings, one of the things I knew I wanted for our wedding day was a day of coordinator. We could not have made a better choice with Lora! She went above and beyond my expectations for her services, multiple walk throughs of our venue to configure a plan, making a detailed time line for the day before and of the wedding, picking up our numerous decorations, favors, etc. the week of the wedding, bringing together my vision on the day of and making it look even better than I imagined! Lora and her assistant also made sure everything ran smoothly and took care of issues that I didn't even know about until after the honeymoon, exactly what I wanted! They also made sure we were never without a drink in our hands or in need of anything! We were incredibly impressed with Lora and can not thank her enough!

Profile Picture ashley, 2/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Reception, Day-Of Coord.

From the minute we met Lora we knew she was going to be a perfect fit for us. We found her because my sister who is a photographer knows her. We used her as a "Day of Coordinator" but she went above and beyond that. Words can't express how thankful we are that we got to work with Lora. If you are getting married you need her in your life. She is amazing!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 1/21/17, 15 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

There are not enough words to describe how far above and beyond Lora and her team will go for you. As a wedding photographer, I have worked closely with many planners. My husband and I ultimately chose Lora for our wedding because of her beautiful work and her friendly personality (even in high-stress situations.) It starts far before the wedding, there really is no such thing as "day-of" planning because Lora met with us multiple times to be sure we felt confident that everything was taken care of. She offered advice and brought up small details that I hadn't even considered. On our wedding day, she kicked butt making sure everything fell into place so that my husband and I could RELAX and enjoy our day. Lora was one of the most valuable investments we made for our wedding day. I can't recommend her enough.

Profile Picture Sierra, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Seriously amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better planner to help me through this process. With both my husband and myself working two jobs we hardly had time to do much and Lora made this experience a million times easier than I would have ever imagined. She was attentive and was sure to keep us on track by sending friendly reminders about songs or final touches that needed to be made. Super understanding of our busy schedule but yet was there when we needed her. She even worked her schedule around ours which to be honest is almost unheard of. She made our day just stunning and made any bump on the road seem like no more then just that. She kept our minds at ease even when we had an issue with our first venue and had to locate a new one, we had a new venue by then end of that same week! The day of she was calm and professional it rained (our ceremony was out doors) she calmly came in explained the issue and had a plan B and C ready before I could even think! And Lindsey her assistant she just as amazing! Talk about a dream team. The way she made our day come to life was incredible and we received so many compliments. It looked so amazing I can't tell anyone enough of how much I loved Lora.

Profile Picture Estefanía, 8/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot talk to anyone about my amazing wedding without including Lora in the conversation. I honestly do not know what I would have done without her. She is so professional, yet warm and motherly, and knows how to handle any situation. She has a background in all aspects of a wedding so she knows exactly what questions she needs to asks vendors in order to make your day exactly how you see it.

We had a large wedding with 184 people and I only had my mother-in-law in town to help me plan it all. Even though Lora was just a "day of" coordinator, she was around to answer any questions I had. My husband would even scold me for texting her or emailing her at crazy hours and sure enough I would always get a response from her. I had some issues figuring out where to take all of my pictures on the day of, and Lora drove around different areas and sent me pictures from the areas as well until we agreed on a couple of beautiful spots. My floral designer was let go about 2 weeks before the wedding, and I was of course freaking out. Lora made multiple calls and stopped to see the new floral designer to make sure everything was perfect. There was a mess up on delivering of the flowers as well, so she had to drive out to the florist (which was not close to my venue) and pick up my bouquet and my husband's boutonniere.

During the wedding, she had to deal with my complicated family, and my father is still calling her "an angel." Our cake arrived without the flowers on it, and somehow there appeared flowers on it. We ran out of beer early in the night, and there appeared more beer. I'm sure there were a million other problems on the day of, but she was an expert at shielding the bride and groom and allowing us to believe our day was perfect.

I will be recommending Lora to any friends I have getting married without hesitation, as I know she is nothing but the best in her field.

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lora was amazing -- best money spent in our wedding budget. I was resistant to the idea of a coordinator because I wanted to be a DIY bride, but I quickly realized that without help my vision couldn't be realized. Lora listened to everything we wanted and gave us many ideas on things we were unsure of. On the day of the wedding, she made sure everything went smoothly so that we could truly enjoy our day. She even went out of her way to get a last-minute meal when I forgot to plan for a family member with severe food allergies. An amazing lady with tremendous talent! Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lora is amazing. We had the pleasure of witnessing Lora's awesome work at a friend's wedding and baby shower, and had no hesitation in reaching out to her when we became engaged. From the very first meeting at our house, Lora was 'on the ball', organized and prepared for every possible need we could have. We used Lora for our floral, some planning and day of coordination. Her floral creativity was superb and she was exceptionally patient throughout our journey with finding the perfect floral for our day. She was easy to contact through various means and always reassured us step by step and minimized what could have been a very stressful experience. Leading up to the event, every vendor was contacted and on the same page -- we had nothing to worry about. Our wedding was a beautiful one and we know it would not have been as seamless and fun without Lora on our team!

Profile Picture D.M., 11/8/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception

Lora is absolutely AMAZING! With my husband working full time and me full time at UCF and part time at work, we needed all of the help we could get to plan our November wedding this past month. We did the partial planning option with Lora. She was absolutely wonderful. She came with us to our vendor meetings, took extra time out of her schedule to meet with us to pick out invites, do the time line, pick the music (which is harder than you might think), cake tasting, etc. She also knew exactly what we were looking for and helped us stay true to our theme and vibe we were trying to go for. Also, reaching her through texting/email was fairly easy and she usually responded within the hour. With all of Lora's experience and advice with wedding planning and wedding services you really can't afford to NOT book her. She is also very personal by the way! During our ceremony I had a different pair of shoes than what I planned on wearing for the reception due to my shoes not being very comfortable. When we went to go change my shoes for the reception my comfortable shoes were nowhere in sight. During the reception, without being asked, Lora left to go to the store and purchase new comfy shoes for me. She really goes above and beyond what is asked of her, and genuinely cares about her clients happiness! I will recommend her to absolutely anyone who is looking for a planner, she is top notch!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
1.0

Please do not hire this coordinator as YOU WILL REGRET IT. I hired Lora from the site called thumbtack. 4 out if the 6 I have hired from this site were scammers or just not good for my wedding that was this past Saturday. Lora was one of them. She did absolutely nothing on my behalf and every job you gave her she did not do. I had to meet with the venue after she was supposed to on my behalf. She never verified with the cake vendor if the cake was right and of course it was not the rich cake or color or design she never made sure my guest for any of the party favors if they were seated properly she did not even put the simple wine bottles on each table. I have cried all nigh all day sin e my big day. She says you get two people which you get her and a younger woman who both do nothing. To add insult to injury I just spoke to my paster to pick up the license who again had to tell me that the coordinators did nothing WHAT A BIG WASTE OF MONEY PLEASE DO NOT RISK YOUR ONLY PRECIOUS DAY ON THIS COORDINATOR IF YOU DO YOU WILL REGRET IT

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lollie, 8/22/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

How great was Lora? she was awesome! Which other florist could meet with you on the day before St Valentine's lol. I am from out of town (out of the Country actually) and she was ALWAYS opened to come and meet up when I was on a business trip trying to squeeze in wedding planning.
Communication with Lora was easy and she was always ready with a sketching pad to bring ideas to life. She is so down to Earth, calming and so artsy - she always knew exactly what I was imagining for decor and she is simply the best. She also is very flexible for pricing and can help you find the floral arrangements to fit your budget. I couldn't of asked for a better florist for our day! Thank you for all your talent. I am so grateful I was referred to you from another bride!

Profile Picture User4360017, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lora went above and beyond to make our wedding dreams become reality! We booked her as a "Day of Coordinator," yet she did so much more than provide services for the day of. She was very affordable, helpful, professional, and knowledgable! We also booked her as our florist. After describing a few ideas we had she was able to make exactly what I was picturing! We would recommend her for all your wedding needs!

Profile Picture User6027774, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists

Lora was very nice and helpful loved her personality and professionalism. Lora was on top off everything she made getting married a walk in the park

Profile Picture jessica, 3/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

How lucky I was to find Lora! Thanks to her, I was a calm and at ease through the entire planning process. She is very organized and knows how to keep all vendors in check. Lora was incredibly flexible, willing to meet on my terms and as many times as I'd like to review even the smallest of details. She was quick to respond to any question asked and had great suggestions to steer me in the right direction. Her floral arrangements were beyond my expectations, from the creative center pieces to the beautiful bouquets. She was such a pleasure to work with, who I was highly recommend to anyone in need of a planner. Lora is as good as it gets in this business!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 3/8/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lora arranged a party for me and went out of her way to get everything perfect. Her personal manner and attention to detail is extraordinary, and I would use her services again and again for any event without question. The best!

Profile Picture Joseph, 11/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

We couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner and Floral designer than Lora Ritzie Wardman! She was so amazing. She goes above and beyond to make sure your wedding day turns out flawless! She is very organized and is excellent with following up and keeping you in the loop. Thanks to Lora and her team my wedding day was stress free and was absolutely perfect!!!!!! Our flowers were gorgeous. I explained what I wanted and she made my vision a reality. I highly recommend Lora Ritzie Wardman! We were so lucky to have found her! Thank you Lora for making our wedding day a dream come true!

Profile Picture Chadia, 10/4/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Lora is an amazing human being as well as a fantastic wedding planner. Lora was always an email or phone call away. Very easy to reach. She helped me make my wedding day completely stress free. She also helped me create my wedding vision and made my reception exactly how I envisioned it. She truly just wants to help the bride have the wedding of her dreams. She also was my florist and was reasonably priced. Lora is GREAT!!!

Profile Picture amanda, 3/23/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Lora is absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!

My husbands best friend and wife got married at English Gardens and she was also there wedding planner. They recommended her and the Venue to us. It was the very first one we looked at and I absolutely fell in love with the Venue and Lora!!!! She was so helpful and would do absolutely anything to make your wedding everything you dreamed it would be she actually made mine better than I could ever imagine on the budget we had!!!! Any phone call I made to her she would get right back to me if I left a message and she would help me with everything I asked her about! On my wedding night she did the set up of everything. When I was stuck on picking out songs she played hundreds for me until I found that perfect one to walk do the aisle too!!! : ) She made sure everything was perfect just how I would like it. She also even helped with my gown. She went above and beyond for my husband I and I couldn't imagine my wedding being as spectacular as it was without her. I'm still to this day in touch with her. She is like another part of my family!! Without her I wouldn't have had my fairy tale wedding!!! Thank You Lora!!!

Profile Picture Kylie, 10/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I loved this place. I was a bride on a strict budget and this was the only place that I got my bang for my buck. Everything lookes so elegant and classy. Lori made me feel like I was special and calmed my nerves. The garden is beautiful. She helped us with the wedding lineup. She was always very personable. You will NOT regret it. Hopefully I'll be able to do my vow renewal here as well.

Profile Picture Cheyenne, 5/20/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There isn't much to say except that if you want to have the perfect wedding, have it at English Gardens. The only things stressed over in the wedding planning process were things that Lora wasn't there to help with. She went above and beyond what was expected, and felt more like a friend than a business owner. We can not stop saying "everything was perfect!" and thats because it was! Our night was absolutely amazing thanks to Lora and English Gardens. Thank you!!!

Macy and Eugene

Profile Picture Macy, 3/26/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thank You sooo much Laura for your help!!! The venue was beautiful and she was very professional. Everything went very well. I am so grateful that she was there to help. She did an excellent job and I would definitely recommend the venue for future brides.The officiant was also very good. He did a great job and we felt very welcomed. Once again thank you for making my day perfect.

Profile Picture Nelsa, 3/5/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

This is a gorgeous site. I just had my wedding there, and it was absolutely perfect. It was in the evening, and the coordinator was perfect. She was on the ball, and she was incredibly accommodating. The site was the perfect size for my 100-guest wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better site. My wedding dreams came true.

Lora was easy to work with and she had everything perfect for my wedding day. It was all DIY, which can be stressful, but she made it much easier than I could ever imagine. Thank you, Lora!!!

Profile Picture Angela, 11/21/09, 1 Review