Lisa London Weddings & Events Reviews

14 | Naples, FL

14 Reviews for Lisa London Weddings & Events

Kerri-Ann Sweeten · Married on 10/05/2019

Lisa was the BEST decision we made!

Lisa was the absolute BEST decision we made in regards to our wedding. We were planning our event from New Jersey and we did not want a traditional wedding. Lisa knew what our vision was and she went above and beyond to make it everything we could have imagined.
    She is honest without being pushy. She was always available and incredibly easy to speak to.
    The team of vendors she uses were also top notch.
    Unfortunately the weather did not cooperate with us forcing us to move inside last minute and Lisa looked in my eyes as I was crying and said, " I am going to make this everything you want it to be".
    What Lisa did to transform that hotel restaurant in a matter of minutes was a miracle. All while remaining calm and reassuring us everything would be okay.
    The space was magical and we all agreed it would not have been as intimate and dreamy had it been outside. It was pure perfection!
    I wish I lived in Florida or Lisa lived in New Jersey so I could use her for every event.
    Thank you Lisa!
    Love,
    Kerri-Ann & Matt

Sent on 04/21/2020
  • Eve

Eve Rackham · Married on 06/29/2019

Simply the best!

Lisa is the epitome of professional, sincere and talented. My husband and I had no idea how to plan a wedding, and she took care of every detail for us.
    She answered all questions, was always timely in her responses and genuinely cared about making our wedding day, the best day ever. It truly felt like our wedding was the most important job she had.
    She created a day that I wish we could relive every day. In fact, she really created a whole experience that I wish we could relive. To her, it was so much more than just that day and I had so many guests tell us, this was the best wedding they have ever attended.
    If you are getting married, you will want her planning it. It is worth every penny, and then some.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Sue Z · Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful Experience!

I'm not sure our wedding would of exceeded our expectations if it weren't for Lisa "London". She made our destination wedding come together so perfectly and lovely; collaborating with all our vendors and our venue was so beautiful and the evening events ran so smoothly!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Signe · Married on 03/17/2018

Lisa was AMAZING. I hired her to be my day of planner and am SO thankful for her. She made the day go so smoothly and had so many great suggestions. I couldn't imagine doing it without her. She was so amazing at answering my many questions before hand and so easy to work with.

I recommend to all brides to hire a day of planner so you can relax and enjoy your day. But, don't just hire any day of planner, hire Lisa. She is absolutely the best!

Thank you so much Lisa!

Sent on 03/30/2018

Lisa London Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Signe! You and all your family/friends were so lovely to work with. Thank you for making my job a pleasure and allowing me to be a part of your special day! Congratulations!! I hope it was everything you imaged it would be and so much more!!

Gregory · Married on 01/14/2018

Lisa was extremely professional! She knew exactly what to do in every situation; whenever we would ask a question, she would already have the answer. Her connections in the wedding industry made for a seamless booking experience with other venders as well. She helped make our day special, and we did not have any problems throughout the whole process. We recommend her to anyone looking to get married, or if you're trying to plan any other kind of event as well! Thanks!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Malini · Married on 04/22/2017

From the very beginning when we first met Lisa, we had no doubt that she would be able to bring our dream wedding to life. All of our thoughts and ideas that were mentioned from our first meeting onward came to fruition through her amazing talents and vision. Did we mention that we are from New York and this was a destination wedding? Not only was it a destination wedding, but it was also an Indian wedding for over three hundred people. Lisa took both challenges with such ease. During the whole planning process, It was very easy to communicate and get in touch with Lisa. She worked effectively with us through emails, phonecalls, texts, and FaceTime to make everything happen seamlessly. She has so many great ideas and previous experience. She always had the answers to any questions we had and had amazing resources for us to utilize. We should also mention that every vendor that she had recommended turned out to be as amazing as she mentioned. Throughout the entire process, friends and family would wonder how my fiance and I were always so stress free and it was all because of Lisa. She was able to handle the few bumps along the road with such calm grace. We are forever grateful that we had the opportunity to work with such a beautiful person and now that we have the chance to look back at our wedding that took place two months ago, we will always consider her a part of the family.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Lisa London Weddings & Events's reply:

I teared up reading this review, as I honestly miss you guys so much. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you both and I am so pleased that it turned out as magical as you both are!!

Elizabeth · Married on 01/30/2016

From the moment I contacted her, Lisa was the most excited, friendly, and helpful wedding planner I could've asked for as we planned our wedding from afar! She helped to keep me organized as I planned a destination wedding in less than 7 months. She made herself available for FaceTime calls, conference calls, and emails whenever I requested. She kept a very updated & detailed budget of all the services (rentals / purchases / vendors), as well as timelines (which we adjusted almost every other week!) She put us at ease when it came to following up with vendors, keeping us on-track for payments due, etc. Although we only met once in-person before our wedding week, it felt like we were working with family. She truly put me at ease with all of the last-minute details, which looking back now, was invaluable at the time. Our wedding day was executed flawlessly, and that was 100% attributed to Lisa and her team. We HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 05/23/2016

David & Caridad · Married on 09/26/2015

The best thing I was able to do during my initial planning stage was making contact with Londons Prop House. Lisa, made everything extremely simple for me as well as helped keep me on task. Simply put, she was amazing & my loved everything about our ceremony. Thanks again for planning an amazing ceremony.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Lisa London Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you David and Caridad for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure to help you create your special day. Please stay in touch!

Sarah · Married on 09/07/2015

I had a destination wedding at The Marco Island Marriott September 7, 2015. Lisa helped me through the whole process of decorating and piecing everything together for my wedding. To say that Lisa was amazing would be an understatement. She helped me above and beyond what was needed. I am so thankful for her services and do not regret for a second hiring her. Lisa was professional, kind, and always available. Her Lucite chuppa and candelabras were beautiful pieces that added so much elegance to my wedding. I could not say enough good things about Lisa and her services. My husband and I are so happy we made her apart of our special day!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Lisa London Weddings & Events's reply:

Thanks Sarah! I miss our FaceTime planning calls already. I hope you are enjoying married life. I loved helping you with your wedding, you were an absolutely beautiful bride!! Please stay in touch!

Kim · Married on 04/05/2014

I really enjoyed working with Lisa on my event, the centerpieces were beautiful and looked amazing in my venue. I searched all the local vendors and couldn't find what I was looking for, the quality of her pieces was spectacular and I could not have been happier! I would highly recommend London Prop House to anyone looking for amazing centerpieces that are of the highest caliber. Will definitely be using them for my corporate events!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Monica · Married on 03/23/2014

Londons Prop House made the wedding of my dreams come true. Every single ornament looked fabulous, so elegant, exactly what I wanted. Also Lisa and Tom are such a lovely couple to do business with, polite, understanding. Thank you guys I had the day of my life ;-)

Sent on 04/13/2014

Juliette · Married on 12/07/2013

Lisa was amazing to work with! Renting the lucite chuppa from her was easy and she was so helpful! She was there in person to set up and make sure it all look beautiful on the day and it really did!! Everyone still comments on how amazing my it looked!

Sent on 04/12/2014

Katie · event on: 11/14/2013

Lisa was awesome! Professional, responsive and flexible. My event was spectacular because of London Props and Lisa. I cannot wait to work with London Props again
    Thank you.

Sent on 12/04/2013

Sarah · Married on 10/05/2013

There is no question with going with Lisa at London's prop house! Her pieces took our wedding to the next level. We used a few different products Lisa has they were so beautiful, elegant and classy. We received SO many compliments on our décor at our wedding. These pieces speak for themselves, but I have to say working with Lisa was such a breeze. She is someone you defiantly want being on your side when your planning a wedding. I really cant say enough great things about her. She was SOO helpful and offered to help with other things in our wedding which was sweet. She brought the pieces to our vendor before we booked with her just so we could see it all in the room and make sure it was what we wanted. She was so easy to talk to you and was so quick to get back to me. She sets up everything with your coordinator was far as timing, setting up and breaking down so as the bride I didn't have to worry about anything! If you need rental décor this is a one stop shop and you will be absolutely glad Lisa was apart of it!

Thanks again Lisa!! -Sarah & Vinny