Lily & Grayson Events Reviews

47 | Washington, DC

47 Reviews for Lily & Grayson Events

Mounira J · Getting married on 08/01/2020

The best!!

Noelle and her team did such an amazing job on my winter wedding. She put me at ease, was so relatable and down-to-earth, and so professional. I watched her handle the entire day like a BOSS. She was talking to vendors, moving things around, helping my guests, and taking care of me and my wife all at the same time. I was stunned by her energy! I would recommend her to anyone looking to take things off their place and be kept sane by an expert :)

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Nancy

Nancy Campbell · Married on 02/07/2020

Peace of Mind

Hiring Noelle truly was one of the best decisions we made. I am a very type A personality, so I knew if I didn’t leave the day of details to someone else, I wouldn’t enjoy the day. Noelle not only made the day seamless, but I didn’t worry about anything. Working with her leading up to the wedding was also amazing. She was always working behind the scenes in ways I didn’t even know. She knew all of the questions to ask that I would have never thought of. It’s easy to think you can do it yourself, but you don’t know what you don’t know. I realized how much I didn’t know or think of but thankfully Noelle did. She took all of the stress away!!

Sent on 03/14/2020
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 12/31/2019

Best decision we made... hire Noelle!!!!

We had a wonderful experience working with Noelle at Lily and Grayson for mostly coordination and some planning help for our wedding. She is so competent and on top of details... everything went off without a hitch and that is 100% thanks to her! If there were an option to give 10 stars for value, I would. Working with her was the best decision we made. She was so helpful and such a great resource! Cannot recommend Lily & Grayson highly enough!!!

Sent on 01/28/2020

Amy S · Married on 10/20/2019

All of the memories!

We could not have been gifted with a better planner for our wedding than Noelle! She was so amazing to work with and made the day incredibly easy for us. Every minute progressed perfectly because of the work put into covering each detail. We were able to soak in the entire weekend and celebrate with friends and family because of her talent and meticulousness. Thank you for the amazing memories!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Asia · Married on 09/11/2019

exceeded my expectations

We worked with Noelle for Day of Planning and could not be happier! I have planned plenty of events, including our other son's wedding, so I did not think I needed a planner. Our venue really thought we should hire someone. I have no regrets at all! Noelle was a joy and the day was flawless. I wish we could give her 100 stars!

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Alex

Alex Miller · Married on 08/30/2019

cut that check

I don’t even know where to begin with Noelle and her team. As the groom, my involvement in big decisions was… limited… food tastings and tux fittings, etc. I was pretty much useless. However, as the groom, I was so pleased to see my beautiful bride and our family members enjoy the entire process. Lily & Grayson was the primary factor in this. She covered every corner and helped form a strategic plan for getting exactly what we wanted. I could never have imagined how perfect her vendor suggestions were too.

Although she is very popular and they are a busy team (for reasons obvious to us), Noelle replied to all our emails promptly, answered calls and even texted with us. The team went above and beyond as our fixers, counselors, mediators, and referees. I can’t emphasize enough how much of a relief it was to have a go-to for ideas, comfort, to put out fires, or better yet, prevent any from even happening.

When we started this, I didn’t really take event planning seriously as an expertise but MAN was I wrong. There is so much I could never have even comprehended. You will not find a better planner with more dedication and solid contacts. Grooms—cut that check!!! I would have paid way more for the value we got—Noelle saved us money, time, and energy. The look on my brides face the entire night long was priceless.

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 08/25/2019

Can't say enough about Noelle!

We loved working with Noelle. She was very on top of everything and always there to help answer questions and work through issues with our vendors. She is very professional and knowledgable and she went out of her way to help us pick up items we needed. She even helped us with tasks the day after our wedding. Thank you Noelle for everything!!!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Brittany · Married on 07/27/2019

Best planner in town!!!

Noelle was beyond amazing. I absolutely love her. She was an integral part in making my wedding day a success. She had great connections with vendors and was very attentive to my needs and wants for the day. She made sure everything was taken care of in a timely manner, very organized with wedding day details and timelines, and very pleasant to be around. My wedding was a major production and she was able to handle the bridal party, vendors, and my wedding guests flawlessly. I loved everything about my experience with her. I wish I could do my wedding all over again so we can create another beautiful, elegant, and just outright perfect day again. I 100% recommend Lily & Grayson, you couldn't ask for a better wedding planner!!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • F

Fergie Larie · Married on 07/04/2019

with love from fergie

Noelle answered every time I called or texted her... I really forgot that she even had other clients but realized later that she has weddings almost every weekend and it's clear why...... she is GREAT AT HER JOB!!! And she obviously loves what she's doing. On the day of our wedding she made sure we were on time, happy, and that nothing went awry. Thanks so much!!!!

Sent on 04/26/2019

P Lil Klein · Married on 06/18/2019

Wonderful Team

They were outstanding to work with. Highly Recommend.

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Jenlain

Jenlain Coyle · Married on 06/04/2019

Flexible, helpful, responsive

We used this service as a "two month before" planning prep/assistance. Noelle greatly relieved stress by helping my mom think out the vision, she gave great recommendations and was overall a key member of the planning process.

Sent on 04/21/2019

Kelsey · Married on 06/01/2019

Highly Recommend!

I am long overdue in leaving this review, but my husband and I were married on June 1st and hired Noelle as our day-of-coordinator. I was initially hesitant to spend the money on a day-of coordinator, but I am so very glad that we hired Noelle!

Noelle was responsive, professional, and made everything on the day of and in the days leading up to the wedding stress free! We had a few crises that Noelle was invaluable in addressing for us. First, our caterer canceled four months prior to our wedding--aahh! Our contract with Noelle did not technically start until two months before the wedding, but we called her as soon as we found out and she jumped into gear. She did not even mention that we were outside the bounds of her contract and immediately contacted several caterers for quotes and helped us to feel very calm about the whole situation.

And on the day of our wedding, our event rental company did not deliver one item for the tables that they were supposed to deliver. Noelle worked with my parents and brother to make sure that the item was ordered at the last minute through a different event rental company. She made sure that neither the groom nor I had any idea what was going on, shielding us from something that would have caused unnecessary stress. The items were delivered in time for the reception and we were none the wiser until after the fact!

Noelle also did a great job making sure that the ceremony ran as planned, that the decorations looked beautiful, and that everything was where it needed to be at the end of the night!

We had phone conversations with several wedding coordinators (many of whom far exceeded her cost) and are so glad that we decided on Noelle!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Alyce

Alyce · Married on 05/26/2019

Noelle is above and beyond!

Noelle was our DOC and I can not rave about her enough. From the first meeting to the end of the night she was professional, fought for our vision, kept us on time, and made me feel comfortable that everything was going perfectly. We hired the extra setup help bc I did a lot of diy, I did provide pictures of my vision for each part, but she made it all look even more romantic, beautiful, and elegant. I highly recommend Noelle and her team for your wedding event planning needs!

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 05/25/2019

Truly The Best

I worked with Noelle on my entire wedding and honestly, it was an amazing experience. She responded to emails and texts instantly, was the mediator when the parents and I possibly had different ideas, and overall did an amazing job with everything. She's so down to earth and will tell you if something doesn't make sense, if she likes it, or if she thinks it's unnecessary. She also helps you stay on budget and does such a great job explaining the value of certain areas so you don't skimp in the wrong places.
    There was a crazy a crazy mishap with our florist and Noelle literally pulled photos from our proposal and fixed everything herself but I had NO clue anything had gone wrong until my parents told me afterwards.
    If you want a planner who will be your superhero, Noelle was amazing and I definitely recommend her and the whole company.

Sent on 11/26/2019

Veronika · Married on 05/18/2019

Made Our Wedding!

Our wedding was s total blast and Noelle was the key!! I’ve never heard so many guests at a wedding complement the planner and how smooth the event was! She knows the industry inside and out and has a ton of contacts that she was able to leverage to give us vendor selections that fit our personality. Noelle was fun, kind and patient with us and our families, and we always knew that she had our backs throughout the process. She went to the walk throughs and really rehearsals, and arranged personal meetings. When a last minute issue come up with a vendor, I knew that I could count on her advice for the way forward. But on our wedding day is where Noelle was even more amazing than we could have hoped for. She kept everyone in check and all the moving parts in order. My husband and I can’t say enough great things about her services and fair pricing. Best wedding planning decision we had made was to hire her! Do the same!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

Noelle was absolutely the best to work with. With not knowing anything about weddings, she gave examples of a traditional wedding and helped me with everything! The wedding went without a hitch and Noelle was the best I could have asked for! Thank you for making our special day go seamlessly!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Allison Hunt · Married on 04/26/2019

The best money we spent!

Literally the best dollars we spent during the entire wedding planning process. In fact, Noelle often knew what we wanted better than we did, and knew how to push just hard enough that we gave certain things a second look without ever making us feel like we weren’t completely in control of our whole day. You’d normally spend a similar amount of money on just a day-of coordinator, but she handled every just about everything from 6 months out to the very last details in the wee hours of the morning. Do yourself a favor, hire Noelle and then enjoy the process knowing no matter what, on the day of, things will run like a machine. Noelle-thank you for making our day so easy and fun!!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Janny K · Married on 04/14/2019

Our guiding light!

Where do I even begin? Noelle was wonderful and our total hero. She made sure that the day went perfectly while somehow at the same time keeping us relaxed, well-fed, and hydrated. I honestly don't know how she did it! Through the entire wedding process, all I could think was-we need to do more!!! theres so much left!!! what if we forgot this!!! But she was always in the background with the answers, the solutions, and the plans to back it up. She was not only worth every penny, but she also saved us a bunch of money! I am AMAZED at what she was able to accomplish with just a simple month-of package. Thank you Noelle!!!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Jessica Sykes · Married on 04/06/2019

Affordable, attentive coordinator!

We could not have executed our wedding as seamlessly without Noelle. She was available for questions and advice whenever we needed and helped coordinate between our vendors leading up to the big day. Beyond that, she had one of the most affordable and transparent prices out of any of the wedding coordinators we talked with. On our wedding day, Lily & Grayson set up beautifully and helped keep us on schedule. Noelle is patient, easy to work with and clearly has an eye for weddings. I strongly recommend Lily & Grayson for your wedding coordinator.

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Dara

Dara J · Married on 03/31/2019

Thank you again!!

The Lily & Grayson team gave us more than we could have ever dreamed of getting from a wedding planner. They took our input and concerns seriously, brought the most amazing expertise, style ideas, and overall wisdom to every meeting; and they made sure that we were excited about everything we were signing on to. We have absolutely no regrets about our wedding at all and would do it again and again. I can't even believe we almost ventured into this on our own. There are so many things to consider, to foresee, and to be skilled in before trying out. It's so clear that Noelle has been doing this for a long time but at the same time, she carries only enthusiasm for every part of the work. They were always on top of every detail, they saved us money and countless hours, and they made our dream a reality. Thank you again!!!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Lauren S · Married on 03/29/2019

Thank you so much!!

I can't even put into words how amazing Noelle was... I consider myself and my fiance perfectionists and Type A people. We always know what we want and how we want it. We HATE to settle and loathe anything mediocre. Noelle was a perfect match for us in every way. She took our details and perfected them, then saw them through to the end of an AMAZING event! She listened to us carefully, always responded in a timely manner, and was so easy to understand. She has a great relationship with vendors while also being firm in expectations with them. Just sign already!!! She's the best!!!! Thank you Noelle!!!!!!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Mikaela

Mikaela Sloane · Married on 03/10/2019

An A+ Planner... For Sure!

People are always saying "No wedding is perfect! You just have to roll with it!" Well, honestly, that's just not true. We had the most perfect wedding weekend and it's really because of Noelle and her team (Shannon & Ashley).

Noelle came in to our lives with her bubbly, upbeat personality and her meticulous, detailed work ethic. She made our dreams come true by listening to our needs, making confident but not overbearing suggestions, and looking out for us at every turn. She allowed us to take the lead on some items and made sure that everything was working in our best interest.

I know that her and her team and in high demand and I'm sure they get busy during peak wedding times, but I was amazed at how responsive and on top of things she was, even when we weren't around to see it.

On the day-of, they could not have been more professional and attentive which I'm certain is how the entire event became so perfect,

We are beyond thrilled with our experience and would recommend Lily & Grayson again and again.

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie Demandel · Married on 03/02/2019

Noelle came to our rescue...

Noelle came to our rescue. Johnathon and I have busy lifestyles which made wedding planning challenging. We decided to get an on the day planner. Hiring Noelle was the best money ever spent. Our wedding could have not been better. I felt calm knowing that she was there to help with everything and to make sure our day was the day we always dreamed of. Anything big or small she helped with. Noelle is like a fairy godmother and I couldn't be happier with how our wedding turned out.

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 02/09/2019

The perfect planner for us!!

Noelle was such an amazing help. She is a fantastic planner and knows all of the things to focus on and take care of. Our main concern was having someone push us too much in their own direction but she let us lead the way in making decisions while also being there to make sure we didn't make any crazy mistakes. In the end, she pulled all of the details into a neat little package and it was the best day of our lives.... thank you!!!!!

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Ashlee

Ashlee C · Married on 02/08/2019

I am so glad we found her

We interviewed several planner before meeting Noelle and right away — I knew she was "the one".

Noelle 100% knows she she is doing. She is so in-touch with what we wanted, accommodated all of our requests, she took the time to explain everything, and she fought for us whenever we hit road blocks. We always felt like she had our backs.

It felt like planning was going on forever, it was so stressful and there were SO many unexpected details. We were able to meet with Noelle several times without any worry about "using up our meetings", we called her, emailed her, and even texted her once in a panic!

Trusting your wedding planner and feeling that "click" is so important and after getting to know and spending so much time together, I really consider Noelle to be a friend and feel so lucky to have met her.

There were so many things I didn't even think could happen on our wedding day and she was prepared like she had seen it thousands of times before.

Noelle was the best investment we made in our wedding. She saved us time, money, heartache, and we enjoyed every minute working with her.

Sent on 03/20/2019