Lighthouse Limousines and Sedan Reviews

12 | Edgewater, MD

12 Reviews for Lighthouse Limousines and Sedan

Kristin · Married on 05/14/2016

We only used Lighthouse limo to transport our bridal party to and from the venue, but they were super responsive, very professional, and very affordable. They helped me select the shuttle that was perfect for our group, which happened to be one cheaper than I originally wanted! Very great to work with.

Sent on 05/16/2016
  • Keisha

Keisha · Married on 05/25/2013

5 stars all around! Awesome service! Very professional! Driver was awesome! Best part of our day!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Kerry · Married on 06/03/2011

I am happiest with Lighthouse Limousine out of all my wedding vendors! From day one, they were flexible and not ridiculously expensive. Some of the transportation quotes I was getting were outrageous, but Lighthouse Limousine was very fair. I was supposed to have one 27-passenger shuttle bus with 2 pick up trips from hotel and venue each. At the end of the night, nobody wanted to go home on the first shuttle. Our driver offered to make a third trip for him, without charging! We ended up not needing it, but he was so flexible and pleasant. I wish I could remember his name now! (my wedding date was June 3rd). Everyone who I've dealt with in this company has been so great. Shirl was quick to answer my emails and phone calls. I would recommend them to anyone, and know that if I ever need group transportation again, they will have my business! Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/10/2011

Megan · Married on 08/07/2010

Lighthouse Limousines was great to work with. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. We were able to go out and see the limos on site. That made our decision a lot easier. They are also a great value for the money.

They day of our wedding they were early. The driver was very nice and he even held me train for me while I waited to enter the church. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/31/2010
  • F

michele · Married on 12/31/2009

the stretch was spotless. had all kinds of amenities. the driver was wonderful. just a totally great experience

Sent on 01/05/2010

christi · Married on 12/30/2009

I highly recommend Lighthouse Limousine, they are awesome and provide excellent service. They are the BEST!!

Christi Rogers, Davidsonville, MD

Sent on 12/30/2009

Michele · Married on 11/07/2009

The drivers were outstandingly polite and professional in every way. I can't say enough about the customer service provided by Lighthouse Limousines.

Sent on 12/01/2009
  • F

Kenneth · Married on 10/24/2009

The limousine was exactly what we expected. However, the limo bus far exceeded our expectations! That coupled with their professional staff makes Lighthouse Limo an outstanding value.

Sent on 12/14/2009

Kristi · Married on 09/19/2009

Excellent to work with! We had Bryce as our driver and he put up with me and had a great sense of humor! Very reasonable, Nice looking limo, friendly and arrived early!

Sent on 01/28/2010

Angela · Married on 03/16/2013

We used their service to transport a large group to and from a venue. We opted for the limo bus and were extremely happy with our choice. It was spotless and our driver was so accommodating and professional. We will definitely use in the future!

Sent on 03/17/2013
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 07/07/2012

Lighthouse was great! It's worth the money. We used them for our bridal party, because they had a deal with the Hampton on Riva Rd. Everyone appreciated the service and the driver let us crank up the music at the end of the night and he has disco light. SO fun!

Sent on 07/24/2012

1.0

Lighthouse Limousines seemed at first, like a great deal and a good choice. However, 6 weeks before our wedding when the final contract was sent, we asked for a minor adjustment and never heard back from Shirl. She simply stopped returning our calls and e-mails. We consider this extremely unprofessional and are now scrambling to find another company on one of the busiest weekends of the year. Save yourself the hassle and go somewhere else.

Sent on 07/30/2012

Lighthouse Limousines and Sedan's reply:

sorry if we did not come threw for you. Doring the week of July 15 to this past Sunday we have bee having internet/phone problems. /and have to say sorry for any problems we have put you threw.

Shirl