Elkridge, MD 21075 Map · Phone number

About Borden Transportation

Let our professionally dressed drivers, get your wedding party to the venue in style and on-time. We can also provide transportation for the events leading up to the wedding as such as the arrival of guests from the airport, bachelor and bachelorette parties, and rehearsal dinner.

Borden Transportation will tailor a package to fit your transportation needs on your special day.

Follow Borden Transportation on

5 Reviews for Borden Transportation

• Chelsea

Chelsea Corriveau · Married on 06/21/2019

Very Affordable

I received a recommendation from our wedding venue to use Borden - we just needed to transport about 30 guests from their hotel one way to our ceremony which was about 15 minutes away and other vendors were quoting outrageous prices. Borden was very affordable and was available last minute. They sent me updates via email the day of the wedding (which I eventually saw) and all of our guests made it to the ceremony on time- would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Carrie · Married on 06/09/2018

Great to work with! So flexible! Amazing price!!! I would highly recommend Borden Transportation for your big day!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Kelly · Married on 05/27/2016

Booking transportation is a tricky feat, especially when 96% of your guests are from out of town and staying at different hotels. Fortunately, I was lucky enough to meet Keron Tools from Borden Transportation at the Baltimore Museum of Industries Wedding Vendor night. I was immediately taken with how kind and professional he and his team were and how willing to discuss different options and proactively offer solutions to questions that I hadn't thought of before! The pricing was beyond fair for the number of vans we ultimately ended up using (5) and the addition of a party bus to take my bridal party from the hotel to the first photo shoot site to the ceremony site. We were bumping the tunes and slangin' champagne to get our party started off RIGHT! It meant so much to me that Keron checked in regularly to make sure I was comfortable with the arrangements and made me feel special as the bride! Additionally, all of the drivers were so sweet and made sure each and every guest had exited the venue and had a ride before taking off for the evening. I will use Borden for all my future personal and professional transportation needs!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Borden Transportation FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle, SUV, Van
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 4+ Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Red Carpet Service

• Elkridge, 21075 See on map