Blanchard Limousines

2521 Riva Road, Annapolis, Maryland, 21401, Annapolis, MD 21401 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Blanchard Limousines

Blanchard Limousines has been providing first class transportation since 2001. With our well maintained spectacular vehicles and professional chauffeurs... You can guarantee your wedding day will be a smooth and wonderful experience. With our diverse fleet of cars, we can tackle any size job! If you have any questions or would like to make a booking, please contact us at 410.224.7222 or at david@blanchardlimo.com

Fleet:

16 Passanger Limo Bus

3 Reviews for Blanchard Limousines

Lisa Jacobs · Married on 06/12/2018

Beautiful limo bus!!!

We rented the 30 passenger limo bus for my daughters birthday and it was awesome! Great sound system and awesome lights. Driver was professional and on time. Overall great experience.

• O

Olivia · Married on 05/28/2017

Best transportation!

Blanchard was amazing! I got married in Annapolis on the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend and we needed a shuttle to transport guest from the hotels to the venue, a limo to take me and the bridesmaids to the venue, and a car for my husband and I to leave in after the wedding. We went with Blanchard and I am so glad that we did! Their customer service is fantastic and they helped make our wedding day extra special.

The day of our wedding it poured leading up to the ceremony. When the driver arrived to take me and the bridesmaids to the venue he individually walked each of us to the car under an umbrella to ensure that we didn't get wet and that our hair didn't get messed up. He was a true gentleman and made sure we were comfortable and having fun during our ride.

They also upgraded our shuttle to their newest model which my guests absolutely loved! It had tons of really neat features and was very comfortable. Even better, the driver made several trips so that everyone got where they needed to go safely and was on time for the ceremony.

When my husband and I came out for our send off we were pleasantly surprised to see they had also upgraded our car from the standard town car to the brand new Mercedes. The car looked awesome and was very comfortable. The driver turned out to be the owner and was very friendly and made sure we had water and that our favorite XM station was on for the ride back to the hotel.

I would highly recommend Blanchard to anyone in need of transportation services, they really went above and beyond to make our day extra special.

Blanchard Limousines FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Exotic Car, SUV Limo, Stretch Limo, Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle, SUV
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide? Round Trip, One-Way Trip
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 3 Hours, 4+ Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service

• 2521 Riva Road Annapolis, Maryland, 21401 See on map