Letz Dance On It Reviews

10 Reviews for Letz Dance On It

• Kassie

Kassie · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing upgrade!!

Guido is amazing! I got their white round dancefloor for my reception and have NEVER regretted that upgrade. It truly transformed my ballroom into a ballroom I had never seen. It is classic, elegant, and beautiful. If you are considering a dancefloor from this company, I would highly recommend the upgrade. You won't regret how it makes your entire ballroom unique and your own!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Corrine · Married on 11/20/2016

The twinkle light up dance floor from Letz dance on it was one of my top favorite aspects of my wedding...it was so cool to dance on and pictures on it look amazing! There is one photo where it looks like my dress is glowing from the lights below that everyone loves. Our guest were floored by it (pun intended :)) and said they have never been to a wedding with a light up dance floor like that before and said its a must for there next event. Thanks again, Letz Dance On it! You guys really stole the show!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Jenna · Married on 05/14/2016

I would highly recommend Letz Dance on It! They were super quick to respond to emails and booking them was a breeze. I made a last minute change to the size and color of the dance floor that I wanted (ended up renting a 15x15 white dance floor) and Guido changed it for me easily with no issues. You can really tell they care about their customers and are mindful of their budgets. The dance floor was beautiful, and it totally made the room. Thanks again for supplying us with such a beautiful floor on our wedding day!

Sent on 05/28/2016

Mickala · Married on 03/13/2016

Guido executed a 21’ X 21’ white wrapped floor with a super chic silver personalized monogram for our starry night wedding at the Four Seasons. It totally transformed the ballroom! Our vision was executed perfectly. These guys are truly professionals!

Sent on 04/17/2016

I am so thankful for Guido over at Letz Dance On It! The white wrapped dancefloor was absolutely stunning and was the perfect touch for my reception. My guests were amazed by how beautiful the dancefloor was! I cannot thank you enough! I highly recommend Letz Dance on it for your event needs!

Sent on 10/19/2015
  • Rey

Rey · Married on 10/19/2013

Worked with Guido to rent a dance floor for my outdoor wedding. After discussing with him how our venue was, he helped me pick out the best fit dance floor for the space and surface. Guys who came were professional, set up and picked up on time and in a timely manner. Everything went great and would recommend to others!

Sent on 11/03/2013

Alba · event on 08/04/2012

Guido, Sasha and their team are true professionals. I could not be more happy with all the fun, excitement and ambiance they brought to my sister's Sweet 16. Thank you!

Sent on 08/07/2012

Maryam · Married on 05/27/2012

They provided a beautiful white vinyl high shine covering. All my guests were impressed and kept talking about the dance floor. I loved it. Thank you Guido.

Sent on 06/01/2012

Dominique · Married on 05/12/2012

Amazing! Fabulous! Beautiful! Best way to describe our dance floor! The white floor really threw everything together! Thank you so much, Eddie and Guido, for giving us a wonderful floor to dance the night away on!!

Sent on 06/03/2012

Danielle · Married on 06/21/2015

Guido from Letz Dance On It was recommended by our wedding planner. They were remarkably affordable for a simple dance floor at our reception. Although their basic vinyl wood floor wasn't much to look at, it fit our price point and got the job done! The team was prompt with set up and tear down and ensured that everything was set up and taken down on time, and didn't charge an additional fee for an evening pickup. I appreciated their service and would use them again.

Sent on 06/27/2015