Leila Wedding Planners Reviews

21 | Cancun, MX

21 Reviews for Leila Wedding Planners

• Stephanie

Stephanie E. · Married on 05/01/2021

Best Wedding Planner Ever!

Leila and Victor are the best team you could ever hope for when it comes to planning your wedding! I came across Leila's work via Instagram and was not disappointed. Planning a wedding from another country is difficult, and adding a pandemic can make it almost nearly impossible...except if you have Leila and Victor on your side. We first met them during our visit to Playa Del Carmen when they took us on so many tours including, hotels, wedding venues, food tastings, photographer meetups, hair/makeup trials and more! They coordinated everything perfectly for our two day trip. Then the awful pandemic happened and Leila was quick to check in with our confirmed vendors and ensure us that everything will be adjusted to have our day even with COVID. Leila and Victor were always available and very responsive to all of our questions/ concerns...and we had a lot of them. We were in constant communication with texting, emails, video calls- you name it!

At the final hour we unfortunatly had to move our wedding date due to COVID spikes, but Leila and Victor made the adjustment so smooth and easy. We really couldn't have asked for a better team to help us through updating schedules, signs, seating charts, guest lists, hotels, vendors, and much much more.
    Our wedding weekend and day were both absolutely flawless! We constantly are hearing from our guests how impressed they were and they even said I don't think we ever saw Leila or Victor sit down they were on top of EVERYTHING!! As a bride, there are always a million things going on and I never once felt stressed or that something couldn't be handled. Even on the dance floor Leila was helping me pin up my dress:) We truly had the best day and we know none of it would have happened if it weren't for Leila and Victor. We appreciated their hard work so much! Leila and Victor managed tours, rehearsal dinner and of course the wedding and reception! We could highly recommend their services and along the way you will meet two amazing people who truly love what they do!

Sent on 07/28/2021
  • AINTZA

Aintza · Married on 06/05/2020

The best wedding planners in all Mayan Riviera!

We cannot stop thanking Leila and Victor for all the hard work and beautiful energy they put to our wedding. They were very involved in the process of creating, organizing and making the wedding perfect in every way. If you want planners that have great spirit, energy, ideas and heart, they are your best choice. We will be forever thankful to Leila, Victor, all their team and vendors for the best wedding we could have ever imagined!

Sent on 04/15/2020

Julie D. · Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing People, Saved our Wedding!

Leila & Victor are incredible! Honestly the best decision we made while wedding planning. We are from the U.S. and ended up choosing a new hotel for our venue. The hotel was quite difficult to work with, to say the least. Leila & Victor stepped in and managed everything for us, certainly went above & beyond on our behalf. They are on top of things, extremely sweet and fun, informative, and flexible. The day itself was perfect. They took our basic ideas/concepts and made everything feel elegant & glamorous, truly great taste! They have relationships with amazing vendors in the area. We didn't have even the smallest hiccup with anything that was coordinated/brought to us by them. I could go on forever on why everyone should hire them.
    Mil gracias, Besos y abrazos

Sent on 04/06/2020

Erendira · Married on 12/21/2019

Excepcional

Sin duda la mejor wedding planner, nos despreocupamos de todo y pudimos disfrutar nuestro día, súper profesionales y expertos en lo que a bodas y proveedores respecta, estamos muy agradecidos con Leila y Victor , es la segunda boda en la familia en la que están presentes y seguro no será la última .

Sent on 04/14/2020

Leila Wedding Planners's reply:

Muchísimas gracias por sus comentarios!!! Tenemos un enorme cariño por ustedes y su familia, fue un placer haber sido parte de su boda en la bella Cuernavaca y esperamos pronto volverlos a ver! Una abrazo grande! Lei & Vic.
  • Dylan

Dylan · Married on 11/10/2019

Best day of our lives

Leila and Victor made our wedding day a dream come true. Not only did she work with us through hurdles such as needing to reschedule our beach wedding one calendar year, but they made us feel like family the entire time.

Leila is a professional in every respect and we were fortunate to have her ownership, consult, and fantastic recommendations for food & bev, entertainment , plus all of the details that went into making it special. Chef Christian Morales and his service staff attended to our families with hospitality like i’ve never experienced. Their food was outstanding.

You brought together such a bright occasion for our family visiting from Veracrus, Sinaloa, Cuidad Mexico, Colorado, Georgia, New York and California. All of our guests had the best time and many noted how blow away they were with the folks who made it happen. Shout out to Erik who was the best minister we could have dreamed of. He brought together a jewish mexican catholic wedding in a natural way.

We wish we could do it all over again. Leila is the best. The highest recommendations.

Sent on 04/10/2020

Todd W. · Married on 10/19/2019

Just Amazing!

My husband and I got married in Playa del Carmen in October of 2019. We chose Leila and Victor to help plan the wedding. We are so happy we made that choice. They were absolutely fantastic to work with. They were professional, knowledgeable, fun, and most of all, they were very willing to go the extra mile to give us the wedding we wanted. The end result was unquestionably beautiful. The venue, flowers, cake, ceremony, food, decor, lights, staff, music. We loved all of it and everyone had so much fun. Afterward we had so many compliments about the waiters; they never forgot an order or let a glass remain empty in a room of 58.

At one point we ran out of tequila. At a wedding in Playa del Carmen full of Mexicans with an open bar. We ran out of tequila. Needless to say this would have been world-endingly catastrophic for us. But then Victor appeared with a flowing red cape and shiny boots and flew off into the night to find more of the necessary drink and saved the occasion.

We would recommend Leila and Victor every time to anyone getting married in the area. Your wedding will be spectacular if these two wonderful people are behind it.

Sent on 12/12/2019

Leila Wedding Planners's reply:

An incredible Jungle caribbean wedding to remember for ever!!! Gracias gracias!!! Thank you Nancy & Todd, you are an amazing couple and your wedding reflected your essence! We loved to plan your wedding and see the love you printed on each detail.

Un abrazo grande de Leila & Víctor!

Vanneza G. · Married on 06/29/2019

Dream Team!

Leila and Victor were great about finding exactly what we want. They work with a huge list of vendors but were great about finding other ones if their contact list did not provide what we wanted. They were also great about finding the best price and helping to eliminate unnecessary travel fees which kept our cost down. They are very nice and very responsive. We would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Leila Wedding Planners's reply:

Thank you Vanne & Mike!! We really enjoyed planning your wedding, you are a great family!! We hope to see you again!! Kisses from México!
  • Karina

Karina L. · Married on 04/27/2019

Dream Come True

Leila and her husband, Victor, are the perfect experienced duo to tackle any size wedding. We actually saw their great reviews on here and decided to reach out. We interviewed 3 wedding planners and immediately knew we wanted to go with Leila Wedding Planners. My new husband and I only visited Cancun once before our wedding to meet with Leila and Victor, see the venue, the church, food taste, cake taste, etc. They were so much fun and easy to talk to. They have a great sense of humor and were an absolute pleasure to work with. They know what they’re doing and they exceeded our vision of our dream wedding. I will miss chatting with them about wedding stuff now that our wedding is over but will definitely use them for any future needs and I 100% recommend their services. Super flexible, trustworthy and accommodating. Thank you for making our dream wedding a reality!!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Leila Wedding Planners's reply:

Thank you Kary & David!! We will really miss you too!!! You are a wonderful couple, we enjoyed each moment with you and are very grateful that you trust on our work! We look forward to meeting you on your next holidays in Mexico!! Besos! Leila & Víctor
  • Anahi

Anahi N. · Married on 10/12/2018

La wedding planner q toda novia necesita

Sin duda volveriamos a contratar los servicios de Leila y Victor, somos una pareja de México y España y gracias a la ayuda de ellos todo fue mucho más fácil en la distancia, nos ayudaron desde el primer momento que contacte con ellos por teléfono, te brinda confianza y seguridad durante el proceso de organización y por supuesto durante el evento, incluye mucho más de lo que especifica en su contrato siempre con la disposición de ayudar y hacer q todo sea más sencillo para los novios.
    Gracias a ellos pudimos disfrutar de nuestra boda y hacer un evento inolvidable!
    Muchas Gracias Leila y Victor por hacer todo tan fácil!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Leila Wedding Planners's reply:

Mil gracias Anahí & Daniel por la confiar en nosotros para un día tan espacial, nos encantó conocerlos, y sentimos una gran satisfacción al verlos disfrutar su boda, son una pareja hermosa y los esperamos siempre en Riviera Maya!

Guadalupe · Married on 06/21/2018

Leila and Victor were absolutely the BEST! When I started planning my wedding I had no idea where to start or where to even look. Before booking Leila she was very attentive at answering all my questions and concerns. After that call I knew that was the type of person I needed and wanted. We officially met the Monday before the wedding and we went through every single detail nonetheless to even say how we wanted our meats cooked. The day of the wedding I had no worries what do ever, she took care of everything and all I had to do was get ready and stay calm. In conclusion, my experience throughout the whole planning of a destination wedding was memorable and perfect all thanks to Leila and Victor.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Leila Wedding Planners's reply:

Thank you so much Lupita for your comments!
    We not only enjoyed planning your Wedding, we are very grateful to know you and Jorge, you are excellent human beings. Un abrazo! Leila & Víctor.

Rebecca · Married on 05/29/2018

Leila was absolutely amazing throughout the whole process and on the day made sure everything ran like clockwork. I didn't meet Leila until a few days before the wedding but she made me feel comfortable that everything was under control. She responded quickly right from the first email, she gave great advice and really went above and beyond. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Leila Wedding Planners's reply:

Thank you Rebecca! We really appreciate your comments, you are a wonderful couple! I'm very happy that you enjoy your Wedding :)

Luz · Married on 05/27/2018

Leila, me quedo corta en palabras para expresar lo inmensamente agradecidos que estamos.
    Gracias por todos esos meses de paciencia y dedicación pero sobretodo amor por lo que haces, disponibilidad, confianza, calidad humana. Tu y tu maravilloso equipo de trabajo. Victor que gran ser humano. Ustedes fueron estupendos y la verdad es que no pude haber encontrado un mejor wedding planner que “Leila Wedding Planners” para confiarles el día mas importante de nuestras vidas.
    Jim & Luz

Sent on 06/16/2018

Leila Wedding Planners's reply:

Gracias Luz, Jim & Dominique! Son una familia hermosa! Los llevaremos siempre en nuestro corazón, fue un placer ser parte de su boda y los esperamos en sus próximas vacaciones en el Caribe :) besos! Leila & Víctor.
  • Edna

Edna L. · Married on 07/10/2017

Amazing and Personalized Experience!

Leila & Victor are amazing! Since our very first call we knew they were the ones to organize our wedding. They are very professional, super organized, very warm and cost-efficient. They totally adjusted to our budget and their great relationships with suppliers -really good ones- helped us a lot! We got married in Tepoztlán, Morelos in an amazing and magic place called "Bajo la Montaña", which is not available for anyone and Leila was able to do all the arrangements. Even though we were based in Mexico City and they lived in Playa del Carmen, there was not any issue at all due to their super follow up. They totally understood the concept we wanted to create and all the details were very well addressed. We actually met them because when we went to one of my best friend's wedding and we just loved it! It was very different from ours and it was also very beautiful. I believe that Leila & Victor are the kind of people that understand very well what both, bride & groom want. They provide unique experiences as of today, many people still remember our wedding as one of the best they've ever attended. The music was amazing, the food, the ambience, the flowers, the ceremony, everything! If we get married again, which is something we'd like to do in several years, for sure we want Leila & Victor to organize it. 100000% you will be happy with them. Do not hesitate to hire them!

Sent on 06/13/2020
  • Y

Yuliana · Married on 04/28/2017

ATTENTIONT TO ALL THE BRIDES WHO ARE PLANNING A DESTINATION WEDDING IN MEXICO: Leila is an amazing wedding coordinator and very professional. She helped me plan my entire wedding in just under 3 months. She was on top of everything and every detail, and being a very detailed person myself, I really appreciated it. As any bride planning a destination wedding, I was freaking out about how everything is going to look and if Leila will be able to turn my dreams and desires into reality. When I met her for the first time in mexico (2 days before my wedding), I realized that I was in great hands. She understood every detail of my wedding, and executed 110%. The quality of the decorations were really good, and she coordinated the entire wedding and stayed until the end. Her husband Victor was a huge help as well. He was really good at taking measurements of the place and letting us know if anything wasn't going to fit. In the end, they made sure that everything looked just the way I wanted. I also used Leila for flower decorations, and she did a great job with that too. Everything looked beautiful and fresh! I would highly recommend anyone to work with Leila! Leila is also a great one-stop shop. She found me a make up and hair lady, which were amazing too, she found me a fireworks vendor, etc. She knows a lot of people and people know and respect her! Thank you, Leila and Victor, for making my dream wedding come true.
    Yuliana

Sent on 05/25/2017

Karime · Married on 05/24/2014

Leila Wedding Planners exceeded our very high expectations when they helped us organize our wedding in Mexico. We are a couple living in Canada and Leila made it possible (and easy) for us to plan every single detail on our wedding. Our interviews were always through Skype and she was on top of everything!!! She made it easy to deal with suppliers and asked them to accommodate our request on meeting through Skype. On the day of our wedding (which was over 12 hours long) they were there from start to finish, I did not have to worry about anything as they took care of the set-up and coordinating with all vendors. When we saw the decorations and the venue we immediately knew we made the right choice hiring Leila. The entire day ran smoothly and my guests gave us great compliments on our wedding. You will not regret hiring Leila, she is simply the best!!!!

Sent on 12/03/2015

I found Leila through a similar website to Wedding Wire but for vendors and service providers in Mexico. I am from Mexico City, Mexico and husband is American. We live in the US. We decided to get married in Mexico City and it quickly became apparent that we NEEDED help. Both of my parents work, all of bridesmaids worked or were in school, my brother also works, and all of husband's friends were in the US, so we didn't really have folks with much free time to be running around and organizing a wedding for us. After contacting Leila for the first time, she was super responsive, sent me the information I requested right away and she suggested meeting via Skype. From then until the wedding she was there the entire time addressing any question, concern, looking into suggestions, making sure vendors were responsive, everything. They arranged appointments to go see venues and meet with vendors. They really listened to what we wanted and respected our budget. The very first vendors they suggested for catering, photo/video, decorating, and the mariachi band, where the ones we selected. We already had a DJ in mind and it turned our they had worked together before. When I said I had a dream team for a wedding team, I seriously did and Leila Wedding Planners was the perfect captain. They were also very respectful of things we wanted to take care ourselves, for instance the invitations and all the stationary or what my parents wanted to take care of: the alcohol and the party favors. Yet, they were part of making sure they looked perfect on the wedding day as well as making sure all guests got their favor. They never moved forward with anything unless they had heard from either my husband or me. Their experience shined when they would complete the image we had in mind and took it to the next level. I am so, so happy we worked with them. Leila Wedding Planner will be a friend for a long, long time!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Carmen · Married on 03/15/2014

Superb wedding planning services, highly recommended for couples looking to get married in Mexico!

Our wedding was a bit unorthodox, it was a military wedding using venues and providers the wedding planner hadn't used before. Despite this, Leila was able to bring together providers for flowers, catering, music, lighting, photography, etc. in time, under budget and the end result was so spectacular, our family , friends and co-workers still talk about the wedding two years after the fact.

And how it could not go smoothly? From our initial meeting with Leila we noticed that despite her casual and easygoing demeanor, we were hiring a consummate professional with the utmost attention to detail. Their approach was simple: create the most unforgettable wedding possible, exploring new ideas and concepts, keeping it under budget and above all else making sure we were not only happy with the end product, but happy throughout the process. We were able to focus on invitations, coordinating with family, getting the uniforms, dress/hair/makeup ready thanks to Leila and her husband taking care of everything else.

We got along great from the get-go, and still keep in touch and see each other whenever we travel back to Mexico. A wedding is stressful, and everyone wants theirs to be perfect. Its also difficult to put this most important life event in the hands of a stranger. Make arrangements to meet with Leila over coffee, chat with her for a while and you'll see why we chose to trust her, and why we never regretted it or a minute.

Sent on 03/11/2016

Mary L. · Married on 03/19/2012

Leila and Victor provided excellent service. I highly recommend their services- they are professional, responsive and went above and beyond expectations. They ensured every detail we requested for our wedding was honored. Our wedding was beautiful and their services contributed to making this special occasion perfect. Thank you Leila and Victor for all that you did. I will never forget you both an hope that we continue to stay in touch. Abrazos!

Sent on 04/11/2012

Noelia · Married on 09/10/2011

LEILA
    excellent service. It was great.
    Noelia

Sent on 10/19/2011

Karina · Married on 03/11/2011

Cara Leila,
    Io e mia moglie ti volevamo ringraziare per aver fatto dal nostro giorno speciale un sogno indimenticabile.
    Tutto è stato perfetto!
    Stiamo pensando ormai in festeggiare il nostro quinto anniversario anche in Messico e ci auguriamo di poter contare su di te.
    Sei una persona squisita con un gusto delicato e raffinato, non so ancora come fai a stare sempre bella e ben predisposta dopo tanta fatica che ci hai risparmiato.
    Grazie ancora, tante belle cose!
    Gianluca e Giuliana
    Italy

Sent on 10/20/2011
  • Chandler

Chandler N. · Married on 02/16/2019

Great service from a friendly and accommodating team

We could not have done our wedding without Leila and Victor. We live in the U.S., and they helped us coordinate everything from the rehearsal dinner to the wedding itself. They worked diligently with all of the vendors and fought to get us the best service at the best prices. Even months after the wedding, they helped us resolve a payment issue with one of the vendors. Leila and Victor truly went above and beyond to make our day magical. On the day of the wedding, they handled everything, so we didn't have to worry about anything. I would highly recommend them to friends.

Sent on 10/26/2019