20 Reviews for Leave it to Us Wedding & Event Planning - Jackson

Budget Analysis (1)
Full Planning (1)
Guest List (1)
20 Leave it to Us Wedding & Event Planning - Jackson Reviews

Having that trusting relationship in someone outside the wedding party meant that I could keep calm to really ENJOY my day. Beth gave me that. Thank you Beth!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Leave it to us was incredibly helpful! After having to fire my previous wedding planner, I was really stressed. When I met with their team, they put my mind at ease and had many options for me to choose from as far as how involved I wanted them in my planning process. Lauren was my day of coordinator and was absolutely amazing, I didn't have to worry about a thing! Heather provided all of the decorations and did a truly fantastic job. I really couldn't have picked a better company to help me with my big day.

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious

The ladies of Leave It To Us were amazing with making my special day perfect. They often could anticipate my needs before I knew of them. Any time I had a question, concern or any want, they were there to help in every way they could. From providing helpful checklists, offering vendor suggestions, setting up the details with the salon, to making sure everything went well for our ceremony and reception. I would recommend Leave It To Us for any friends wedding or any other event someone may need help planning. Thank you ladies for doing so much for me and always making my wedding a priority.

Profile Picture Claire, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with "Leave it to us" was absolutely wonderful. I saved more with $ with vendors than I spent on the cost of their services. All of their preferred vendors and recommendations were very professional, easy to work with, and reliable. Planning with them is easy and the decorations were perfect when we walked in. Thank you Leave It To Us for making our day so special!

Profile Picture User5540026, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious

Beth and Debbie coordinated my wedding and I couldn't have asked for an easier, more carefree day! Leading up to our wedding day, Beth worked with me to plan out the ceremony and brought up things I hadn't event thought of yet, which was a huge help. On our wedding day, Debbie and Beth made sure everything ran smoothly from start to finish and made sure my husband and I had everything we needed at all times. They even dealt flawlessly with our quirky organ player!

These ladies are so easy to work with and made me feel relaxed and comfortable so that my Type A personality didn't have to worry about the small things. I would, recommend their services to anyone!

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/22/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

LITU was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable when it came to all the small details of our wedding day. They helped it run smoothly, our decorations were lovely, and Heather even stepped in as a bartender when one of ours cancelled the day before our wedding! Thanks LITU!

Profile Picture Annie, 12/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

Heather is who worked with us. She was fun and listened and did everything she could to make my daughters wedding all it could be. We had a few mishaps (what wedding day don't) but she stepped in and took care of the problems and let us enjoy the day. Choosing Leave it to us was one of our best descitions we made for this wedding.

Profile Picture Kim, 11/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Heather was great took care of all the problems so I didn't have to worry the decorations looked great. She was wonderful.

Profile Picture crystal, 11/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding reception went flawlessly because of all the hard work and dedication from Heather. She set up our entire venue for us and everything turned out amazing! Heather was very responsive to email, text, and phone calls throughout the entire process and made sure that we received exactly what we wanted. Everything was exactly how I envisioned and I am so happy I chose this vendor to do everything for me, it definitely took a lot of stress off my plate. Thank you so much, LITU!!!

Profile Picture Chelsie, 10/11/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I have had this company do my daughter's wedding and then my son's wedding. Heather took the stress out of the wedding planning process. On both occasions Heather listened to the visions of the bride and groom and displayed them in perfect detail. Each wedding was absolutely amazing and made this special event memorable for everyone who attended.

Profile Picture Beth, 7/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

The decorations we amazing! I gave Heather my ideas and she not only made my day magical, but she exceeded my expectations. Everything was perfect and more than I could every hope for in a wedding. The company was easy to work with and understood my vision for my wedding.

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Heather and Danielle were AMAZING! I had a small wedding but guest were coming from many states and I was moving to the state that we were getting married in, so most of our communication was over the phone or via email and Heather made me feel as if she was right there in California with me. I can't express enough how much stress having Heather and Danielle took off of me. They are beautiful women whose goal was too make my day the most amazing day ever which they did. At first I was hesitant in spending the money (extremely reasonable) because I thougth I could put that towards my dress or the reception, but besides saying Yes, to my husband saying Yes to the wedding planners was the second best decision that I may. And Oh yeah, Heather and Danielle can totally dance. Truly, truly, truly....if you are looking for a wedding planner..stop thinking about it and call Leave It To Us.

Profile Picture Shoni, 9/17/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Leave it to Us (LITU) is amazing. Beth and her mom, Debbie, made sure that our day was everything we ever wanted. We had several major glitches in planning our wedding (like our original venue deciding we weren't the right fit for them after we'd already put in our deposit, and then we were scrambling to find someplace else before everything was booked!), and Beth helped us get through it all. On the day of the wedding I didn't have a single worry because I knew that LITU was there to make sure everything went as planned. You can't ask for a better planner/coordinator, especially for the price! If you're getting married anywhere in or around SE Michigan, you can't go wrong with LITU!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/10/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We loved working with Beth and Debbie! They handled everything professionally and quickly. I would have been so stressed out about everything but Beth provided the support that made me enjoy my day. I would recommend their services to anyone. It's definitely the only way to go!

Profile Picture Mallory, 7/9/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

WOW and I glad I hired Beth and Debbie! They made my life so much easier trying to plan a wedding from 700 miles away. I couldn't have done it without their help. They truly became friends of mine and were there every step of the way, making sure I had things done on time and offering me moral support!

The rehearsal went fantastic, they made sure everyone knew what they were doing and also made it very comfortable. The DAY OF I couldn't have imagined it without them! Debbie made sure I was relaxed in my bridal suite which I am forever grateful for! She sat with me and held my heavy flowers. She got me water when I needed it. It was just really nice. Beth made sure everything ran smoothly upstairs which it did! I can't think of anything that went wrong!!!! After the ceremony, they took everyone over to the cocktail hour and got everyone seated for us. They made sure we were all announced and had time for everything (cake, first dance, other dances, flower toss, garter toss, etc) I will be hiring them again for other parties because they absolutely rock and are VERY VERY reasonably priced! If you're thinking about hiring a coordinator or at least someone to keep you on track, HIRE THEM, don't hesitate, seriously!

Also, they hired a new decorator, Heather who made the finishing touches on the reception venue, she did an amazing job. It was more than I could have ever dreamed of! She did a fantastic job setting everything up and putting things where they needed to be. (She was a little extra $), but worth it. My family or I didn't have to set up which was extra nice because it reduced stress.

Love Leave It To Us and Event Planning!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/11/11, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If you are from out of town this is the comapany to use. They found and set up interviews for me so that I could fly in and make decisions quickly over a weekend. Although we had to communicate via e-mail, text and phone I always felt my needs were a priority.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/3/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Leave it to Us is a great vendor to have on your side during the wedding planning process. Beth helped me plan my wedding (which was beautiful and perfect in every way) in only 5 months. Beth has great relationships with all types of wedding vendors and was able to connect me with great and reasonably priced companies to accomplish my wedding dreams. I would recommend Leave it to US to anyone planning a wedding.

Thanks for making my dreams come true!

Profile Picture Faith , 10/24/09, 1 Review

Simply wonderful!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/3/09, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Leave it to Us is the best! My wedding/reception couldn't have gone any better. I recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture Kristine, 9/6/09, 1 Review