48 Reviews for Lean On Me Events, LLC

Religious (2)
Budget Analysis (1)
Full Planning (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Lindsay is truly amazing! She was such a blessing to work with. We had a small linen miscommunication on our wedding day and Lindsay drove 45 minutes to go pick them up and 45 minutes back to the venue. I had the privilege of working with her for the month of my wedding and she would check on me and make sure I was doing good. Lindsay got all of my vendors cordinated and on the timeline.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/9/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals

I had the pleasure to have Shelby from lean on me events as my day of coordinator at the Vine in New Ulm, TX and she was absolutely outstanding. I cannot recommend her enough, a day of coordinator is so crucial for your day to run as smooth as possible and it would have been crazy without Shelby. She is so organized and super sweet and just all out fun to work with! She always made sure that I was smiling and that my vision was coming to life! Genuinely can't say enough good things about this girl, we were lucky to have her she made our day a dream!

Profile Picture Catherine, 1/31/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Shelby was our day of coordinator for our wedding at The Gallery on 4/15/17. She was absolutely amazing. There were a few things that came up day of that I am soooo glad I had her to handle everything. I was able to relax and enjoy the day because I knew she had everything under control. To anyone who is on the fence about a day of coordinator, I would highly recommend that you have one, especially if you are getting married at The Gallery. If you don't have a day of coordinator, you will be handling the arrangements of making sure all the vendors are scheduled to come at specific times, any issues that arise day of, etc. If you want to be able to relax and enjoy your day, do yourself the favor of hiring a day of coordinator!!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 4/15/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord.

Lindsay was beyond amazing! She helped me with more than I could imagine, and made my wedding day absolutely PERFECT! I could not imagine what it would have been like without her, my day was stress free and focused on the important parts, like enjoying every moment! I would recommend Lean On Me Events to anyone who wants to be blown away with professionalism and the knowledge of how to make dreams come true!

Profile Picture Shannon, 1/23/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I would strongly encourage any bride or mother of the bride to seek out an accomplished wedding coordinator! Look no further, Lindsay is the best! As mother of the bride, my daughter and I planned a wedding for 330 plus guests with lots of little special touches and details that would have been overwhelming without our coordinator Lindsay. I can HONESTLY say that the wedding day was STRESS FREE and a total joy. Lindsay was just a glance away and provided many last minute services, such as cutting the wedding cake, that had been overlooked by me. Do yourself a favor and book Lindsay to take care of your special day. We loved that she was not pushy but maintained a calm and cool attitude that carried over to me and my daughter!

Profile Picture Laura, 1/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We love working with Lindsay and Lean On Me Events! Truly one of the best in the industry! Lindsay and her team truly care for their clients and you won't regret hiring her to plan your wedding! Literally we've attended at least 15 or 20 weddings she has planned and they have all gone flawlessly! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Clay, 1/10/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lindsay was a dream and she went out of her way to make sure my day was absolutely perfect. I felt like we "clicked" in a way you would always hope to click with someone that's helping you plan your wedding. It was something I didn't expect, but so glad we found her! If you're looking for someone that is super easy to work with, and has your best interest at heart, pick Lean On Me Events. From one picky bride to another, I promise you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Jenna, 1/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lindsay was an amazing choice for our wedding day. Her help throughout the entire wedding process was phenomenal! She kept everyone calm and made sure everyone had a task and fully knew how to accomplish that task. She is proud of her work and really ensures that all details are covered. I felt like a princess who got to marry my prince and thanks to Lindsay and LOM it was absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Lindsay is a miracle worker! I seriously do not think my wedding would have happened if we did not have her. She kept us in line on budget, had all of our to-dos organized, & introduced me to vendors I would have never met. Over the past 3 years, Lindsay has become part of our family. She has worked with my cousins and sister, so I was honored to have her help me plan my wedding. She was incredibly patient with my mom and I, and our 25 emails a day. The week of the wedding, she made sure all last minute details were taken care of. The day of the wedding, she kept everyone on time & the day was stress free. I cannot recommend Lean On Me Events enough - your wedding is in good hands with Lindsay and her team!

Profile Picture Christine, 8/29/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

Lindsay was with me every step of the way in planning my wedding - I don't know what I would have done without her! She helped me to connect with all of our vendors, and my day could not have been more perfect as a result. She was also extremely helpful as a day of coordinator. She ensured that the timing of everything was in sync, decorated everything, delivered flowers, transported all of our supplies, calmed my nerves, and she made sure that we didn't leave anything behind at either venue. She is a wonderful and sweet person, too! I always felt very comfortable around her, and I'd highly recommend Lean on Me Events to any bride!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Allison, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lindsay and her crew were FANTASTIC during our wedding! Not only that, but Lindsay was my day of coordinator and she basically became like a sister to me - we texted/called/emailed so many times back and forth - I felt like she was on my speed dial! She was one of my many right hand ladies during wedding planning and I am so grateful and thankful that I had her. She came highly recommended and we can't help but pass on the recommendation. She got along great with our families, the bridal party, etc. She knew how to keep us calm and made sure we tried to stick to the schedule (even though we really didn't but we knew that would happen.. haha!) Any small little requests the day of (even leading up to the ceremony), I would text her and she would respond and get it done! THANK YOU so much, Lindsay! You rock!

Profile Picture User4877409, 2+ years ago, 16 Reviews
3.8

Lean on Me did so many things right! Lindsay was very creative in her arranging of the reception area. She also provided my daughter (the Bride) with excellent counsel on what was important and not important on that special day. Lindsay was very responsive and professional in the way that she dealt with us. On the day of the wedding, she presented herself and her associate well setting up the venue, taking down the venue, etc. An area where she could improve: Ask the bride and mom what is most important to them. For us, it was getting family pictures. This was a fail, in my opinion. She was reading the list of desired pictures from her phone, in the dark. As a result, we did not get the pictures that we had hoped for. My expectation is that she will take this feedback to heart and will not do that in the future.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Andrea, 4/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lindsay was such a great event planner, my husband and I so much enjoyed working with her. She was always available to answers any questions or concerns we had throughout the entire planning process. We hired her as a "day of" planner, and I wish I would've hired her to plan the whole wedding. Any time I needed help, she was there to take charge with vendors AND guests. She kept the whole wedding flowing so smoothly, I don't know how we would've done it without her. It was the best feeling to wake up on my wedding day and feel relaxed, knowing that she had it all under control. We will definitely use her again for large parties and recommend Lean On Me to our friends!!

Profile Picture Johnna, 10/24/14, 1 Review
1.9

Unfortunately, we didn't have a delightful experience like everyone else. A few weeks after booking Lindsay as our day of wedding coordinator and submitting a deposit I was informed that she wouldn't be able to attend our wedding. I was reassured that she'd be sending one of her associates to fill in for her that was highly qualified. Feeling like I was in a bit of a bind I unfortunately agreed. After meeting her "associate" which appeared to be her assistant I became incredibly anxious about the whole situation. As a bride that had worked hard planning every little detail of our wedding I didn't feel at all confident in turning over everything to someone I didn't feel was qualified. A few weeks before the wedding after sending Lindsay an email stating my concerns she said that she would be able to make it to my ceremony which I already had a coordinator for and that she'd be able to stay until the cake was cut. While she did fulfill this commitment I was informed at the reception by a bridesmaid that Lindsay told her to cut the cake and pass it out. None of these were things I had stated wanting my bridesmaids to do since they are also guests at the wedding. Thankfully with the help of many friends and family our wedding was absolutely incredible! I would agree that Lindsay is nice and very knowledgeable. Her presentation at our first meeting was very impressive and made us feel like a lot of stress would be eliminated by hiring her for the wedding day. In turn more stress was created and we just wish we would have been provided with the expertise we were promised.

Profile Picture User4469507, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lindsay was the best wedding planner I could have ever hoped for! She knows how to handle everything professionally and was so fun to work with! I would recommend her to anyone!! She was the biggest help and the day went so smoothly with her!

Profile Picture Cassie & Michael, 9/19/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

As the mother of the bride, I strongly recommend hiring Lindsay as a wedding planner. With only 6 months to plan our daughter's wedding, Lindsay was the best
"Must have" gift that I could have given to myself and the bride to be! Not only did Lindsay exhibit such a great "take charge" attitude, but she's very gifted with
The ability to calm the nerves! She was always just a phone call away when we needed her. She had the answers to all of our needs, and always did her job with such professionalism & grace. Lindsay was such a blessing to our family.

Profile Picture User6322994, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Lindsay and her assistant were amazing from the first meeting to days after the wedding! I couldn't have imagined having my wedding without them - they assisted with everything from contacting each of the vendors with our timelines to arranging the wedding party lineup to setting up the decor to managing the events the day-of. They were my comfort zone and assurance that everything would run smoothly, and we enjoyed our wedding that much more because we were worry-free. They worked very diligently to make sure everything was to our liking and as we had requested. With Lindsay's level of professionalism, responsiveness, coupled with her expertise, she is the ideal person to help assist you with your wedding coordination and event planning.

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/6/14, 14 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We used Lean on Me Events for the day of coordination package. I can't imagine how our wedding would have went without Lindsay. She is a wealth of wedding knowledge and knows the answer to any questions you may have. Our families and bridal parties enjoyed having her there on our special day and appreciated her guidance. She made sure everything was taken care of but wasn't pushy or forceful. She will give you great advice but makes sure you know you can take it or leave it. It was such a relief to have Lindsay coordinate with our vendors the week before our wedding. She confirmed with all of them and set up times for them to arrive. We had the most perfect wedding day and it wouldn't have been the same with out Lean on Me Events. If you need a wedding planner from start to finish or just the Day of coordination you should definitely meet with Lindsay. I would recommend LOM events to anyone who wants a down to earth, friendly and sincere event planner!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lindsay at Lean On Me Events was absolutely amazing! She had a quick response to anything we needed. She was beyond helpful and an absolute necessity for our wedding. We don't know what we would have done without her. Our day went by flawlessly, literally! Not one thing went wrong thanks to Lindsay. My husband commented that Lindsay was the best thing we booked for the wedding. We could not have asked for a better day and wish we could do it all over again! She is a great person and event planner and we definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Rhiannon, 3/22/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

After meeting Lindsay for the first time my daughter and I knew without a doubt she was the one and we were not disappointed. Lindsey was always calm, professional and organized. She kept us on track with the wedding plans and the "Day Of" services were extraordinary! She went above and beyond to make sure my daughter's wedding was everything we planned for and more. I cannot thank Lindsay enough for taking care of the bride and groom and supporting me the MOB and FOB. My husband along with other guests at the wedding commented on what an amazing coordinator she was. She truly is gifted and talented for this profession. Lindsay is the perfect wedding planner! I would highly recommend Lean on me Events to anyone planning a wedding. You will be amazed how she makes your event special just for you!

Profile Picture User3970162, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lindsay is amazing! Having her be a part of our big day was the best decision! The wedding was perfect thanks to her!

Profile Picture User3993038, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Lindsay was awesome! She made everything super easy and each of her referrals were equally great to work with.
We cannot thank Lindsay enough for making our day the absolute best day!

Profile Picture McKenzie, 1/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I found Lindsay to be very professional. She was very helpful and I would recommend her service to anyone planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Kathie, 1/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I am so lucky to have found Lindsay! After interviewing several wedding planners and struggling to find someone who would take a very genuine, personal interest in my plans and not treat me as just another wedding, it was a no-brainer that after my first meeting with Lindsay that she was the one. Lindsay goes above and beyond. She made me feel as though I was the only wedding she was working on, which I know she is so busy juggling several brides/weddings at any given time, but she gave such a personal touch. I used just about every vendor she recommended. They were all wonderful! She was able to work with my budget, give great tips, and she took on so much herself when I was stressed. She helped me run errands, take something off my plate and do it for me, and she'd come over for girls nights so we could get our To-Do's knocked out. Lindsay is incredibly responsive, and you can call or email her as you need to, unlike other wedding planners I spoke with that had a limit to number of times you could correspond. Working with Lindsay, really is like working with a friend. I had a big wedding with a lot of details, and Lindsay made everything run so smoothly. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/30/13, 12 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My daughter interviewed several wedding planners and I remember the day she called so excited that she had found the absolute perfect person for that job-which was Lindsay. Once I met Lindsay, I felt that beautiful connection also. As time went on, we truly referred to Lindsay as one of the family. For months, Lauren, and my husband and I all had different 'to do' list. Lindsay was a Huge help to us all--anytime we needed help she was just a phone call away with always such a positive and pleasant 'sure' I can do that attitude and always had the answer to our thousands of questions.
I truly can not imagine the week of and the day of the wedding, without Lindsay. She took care of all of the final arrangements and made the final days fun for us without all the last minute stress that a large wedding can bring. The day of the wedding was like a fairy tale for Lauren and a dream for my husband and I---I credit Lindsay for that. She took care of every single detail and was so professional and pleasant, and everything ran so smoothly and was just gorgeous! Several of our vendors also commented on how much they enjoyed working with Lindsay - she is such a sweetheart.
Lindsay became family to us and our hope is to forever keep this relationship.
God has graced Lindsay with such charm, patience, and an amazing, beautiful positive spirit and we just love and appreciate her so much.

Profile Picture Peggy, 11/30/13, 1 Review