Lavishly Posh Events Reviews

4 | Raleigh, NC

4 Reviews for Lavishly Posh Events

Melissa · Married on 11/19/2016

Michelle served as our day-of wedding coordinator and florist and did such an amazing job! We absolutely loved working with her and her assistant Ronnie. She was always available to talk during the planning process, attended a site visit at our venue with us, coordinated the rehearsal, and handled our every need from start to finish on our wedding day. Michelle allowed us to store decorations at her business and delivered them to our venue, which was such a big help to us! And when our cake was not delivered on time (baker's fault), Michelle made sure it got there before the scheduled cake cutting AND got a us full refund. We had such a wonderful and stress-free wedding day thanks to Michelle and Ronnie; they are so sweet, calm, and easy to work with. I would highly recommend using Lavishly Posh to help coordinate any event.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Jasmine · Married on 10/01/2016

Michelle was great from start to finish! She always understood exactly what I was looking for and made my wedding day something I could have never imagined or put into words! Forever grateful

Sent on 08/31/2017

Tita · Married on 11/21/2015

Absolutely love Lavishly Posh!! The owner is fabulous and truly cares about what her clients want. I would highly recommend Lashishly Posh for all your party planning needs!!!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Words cannot express my gratitude for Michelle and her staff. My wedding was something out of a magazine! It was the PERFECT wedding and it's all because of them. I came to them with a simple idea and they worked their magic and brought it to life. If you think you don't need a wedding planner, think again and if you think you can go with just any one THINK AGAIN! Thank you soo much Lavishly Posh for making me and husbands happiest day of our life so perfect!!

Sent on 08/30/2017