Laura Detwiler Events Reviews

Laura Detwiler Events 7
  • Blessy

Blessy Kongahakotuwage · Getting married on 01/03/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Laura is hands down one of the best! Very detail oriented and had excellent communication. She's someone you need on your side. I don't know how she does it soo smoothly but thank God for her. Everything went so smooth and stress-free because of her. She comes prepared and guides you every step of the way.

Sachith & Blessy

Sent on 04/25/2019

Laura Detwiler Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review! It was so nice to get to know you throughout the process and be part of your special day with all your family and friends.

Michelle Baker · Married on 07/19/2019

Very pleasant to work with

Laura had great ideas and listened to every word Kimberly and Brad said and just created their magical Wedding!!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Karrie · Married on 07/19/2019

Perfection!

Laura worked diligently to put together a beautiful venue. Working with bare bones she completely reinvented the location into a magical, romantic evening.

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Laura Detwiler Events 8
    Laura Detwiler Events 9
    Laura Detwiler Events 10
  • Tanny

Tanny · Married on 04/11/2019

A pleasure to work with!

Laura handled my daughter’s wedding this past April at Selby Gardens and we couldn’t be more pleased! Laura was incredibly professional, proactive, and hands-on!

Communication with Laura was excellent. She double and triple checked everything to make the day special. She also did so much on the day! There was no task too big or too small and everything went smoothly. We did not have to worry about a thing!

Laura also gave great advice and offered solutions to potential issues we never even imagined. She basically thought of everything do we didn’t have too!

She also didn’t stop on the wedding day. She made sure that after the wedding we were satisfied and if there was anything else we needed, she was there for us.

Thank you Laura for your hard work and your friendly and positive attitude! We appreciate you making Maddeline and Eno’s wedding the best day ever!!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Laura Detwiler Events 11
  • Michelle

Dawn Basler · Married on 12/01/2018

The Best Ever!!!

We couldn't have done it without Laura! She puts your mind at ease and is easy to work with. She kept us on track the whole time and was ALWAYS there for anything we needed!!! She put together the most beautiful wedding with every detail we asked for... All our guest have called to say that it was the most beautiful and fun wedding they have ever been to. She is amazing at her job and we will use her for every event we have. LOVE LOVE LOVE Laura... she is definitely the best!!!!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Jason

Jason Basler · Married on 12/01/2018

The Ultimate Wedding Planner

I am overly impressed with the attention to detail that Laura provided for our amazing wedding! Not only did we gain a new friend, but every vendor, musician and restaurant told how amazing she was to work with! We couldn’t have been luckier to find someone of her caliber and she wasn’t even the priciest coordinators we interviewed! I would highly recommend everyone to give her your business as you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Roni Basler · Married on 11/30/2018

Fantastic Planner

When my son told me they wanted to be married on Siesta Key Beach the first thing I said was we needed a wedding planner as I live in Ohio and also said it was my turn to enjoy the weekend as much as everyone else. Laura Detwiler exceeded my expectations on every level.. She is professional, organized, detail oriented and handles pressure with ease and grace. Many things came up especially the last week before the wedding (chairs that had not arrived , red tide and coming up with a plan B, an 80% chance of rain on the wedding day, arranging for a tent to be onsite the morning of the wedding, Chairs for this the ceremony having to be changed out the day before the service and the list goes on. Laura calmed the Brides nerves telling her everything would work out and it did. Friends, family and guests as well as the people hired for the event had nothing but accolades to say about Laura. I cannot begin to thank her enough and am truly honored to now call her a dear friend as well.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Benita · Married on 08/11/2018

Anyone who would like a perfect and magical day would be so lucky to have Laura planning it for the wedding. We could have not asked for a more amazing time. The attention paid to details and the never ending comfort of knowing she was there to help out in any instance was without a doubt priceless. Her smile and warmth resonates to make you feel there are no cares in the world as long as she is behind the scenes preparing for that special day. Now getting to the day itself she made it a dream come true with every detail fulfilled to everything a couple could hope forby the end. My husband and I looked at each other at the end of the evening and thought Laura was absolutely priceless. So in closing, the attention to the details and everything including having to move the event indoors for plan B was exquisite. We can’t thank her enough for all the wonderful memories with friends and family who also say that Laura was an absolute asset to our renewal wedding. Thank you again Laura

Sent on 08/16/2018
    Laura Detwiler Events 12

Laura Detwiler Events's reply:

Benita, thank you so much for the wonderful comments. I was so fortunate to work with you and Robert on your beautiful weekend together.

Kassi · Married on 04/15/2018

I worked with Laura for my wedding and she was absolutely amazing! I would work with her any time! She made me feel like my wedding was in the right hands. She helped me all the small details and made sure everything went off without a hitch. I could not have found someone I felt more comfortable with and confident in.

Sent on 05/11/2018

Laura Detwiler Events's reply:

Thank you so much Kassi for the review! It was wondeful hosting your wedding.

Michael · Married on 03/03/2018

Laura was nothing short of exceptional! From start to finish she handled every detail like a true pro, and made us feel confident throughout the entire process. If you're looking to plan the wedding of your dreams start by reaching out to Laura, and the rest will smooth sailing!

Thanks Laura!!

The Murphys

Sent on 06/01/2018

Laura Detwiler Events's reply:

Thank you Mike! I loved working with you and Alyssa!

Guerin · Married on 02/17/2018

Laura helped me put together a fabulous wedding event for my Daughter. Laura was very helpful with planning and working within our budget to get the maximum "Bang" for our money.
    We had 140 guests and everyone enjoyed themselves thoroughly. I would highly recommend Laura for any special event plans.

Sent on 05/10/2018
    Laura Detwiler Events 13

Laura Detwiler Events's reply:

Thank you Guerin for the review. I really enjoyed getting to know your whole family for this beautiful wedding weekend!

Nancy · Married on 10/14/2017

As parents of a groom getting married in Florida, while we are living in North Carolina, we pondered.....how do we arrange for a rehearsal dinner from so far away? We did not need to worry at all! Once our son and his bride chose a venue and gave us Laura's name everything happened quickly! The dinner was delicious...the decorations exactly what I had pictured, and all we had to do was show up! The entire weekend was perfect and the thanks goes to Laura!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Stephanie · Married on 07/14/2017

Laura Detwiler MADE my wedding. I could not have done it without her. We had a very short time frame to work with (less than four months between engagement and wedding, and NO, I was NOT pregnant!)
    Laura Detwiler made herself available to answer all of my questions, big and small, anytime of day. Oh and did I mention that my wedding was in Chicago and Laura lives in Florida?!? AND she was pregnant while planning my wedding? Talk about miracle worker!!!
    Laura provided me with loads of suggestions for things such as place card holders, floral arrangements, venue options, and she even proof-read my invitations!
    Laura’s calm, organized demeanor really eased my nerves. She gave me timeframe outlines for how my Big Day would flow, and worked with me to tweak it to my liking.
    At the rehearsal, her sense of humor and incredible coordination helped calm my (and my moms!) anxiety. She ran through our service until we all felt comfortable with the logistics (we’d never been married before!) and her flexibility allowed for my creativity and ideas to come through.
    I would not have been able to have the wedding of my dreams if Laura wasn’t my right hand woman through it all. She was by my side through everything, from start to finish, and was able to answer any inane questions my overly anxious mind came up with.

Sent on 05/04/2018

Laura Detwiler Events's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! I loved planning your wedding and seeing everything come together! It was beautiful.

taleisha · Married on 05/20/2017

Laura was absolutely amazing, accommodating, professional, caring, and pays attention to the details! She went above and beyond to what I visioned and made our day so special and beautiful!!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Laura Detwiler Events's reply:

Thank you Taleisha! It was wonderful working with you.

Amanda Hood · Married on 01/27/2017

The Most Incredible Planner!

What can I say....Laura Detwiler is amazing! Even with me being in Michigan she still made me a priority every time I needed her! Day or night I knew that I could call her for anything. The day of my wedding, Laura was there making sure everything was running smooth...if there was any hiccups I never heard about them. I HIGHLY recommend Laura! She will deliver flawlessly!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Ashley · Married on 11/12/2016

So first off if there were 10 stars i would give them !! Laura was absolutely amazing on our wedding day. Her attention to detail and experience made the day go so smooth. She has an awesome personality too and so easy to work with. Thank you for helping make sure our wedding day was perfect in every way!

Sent on 06/01/2018
    Laura Detwiler Events 14
    Laura Detwiler Events 15
    Laura Detwiler Events 16
    Laura Detwiler Events 17
    Laura Detwiler Events 18
    Laura Detwiler Events 19

Laura Detwiler Events's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! I loved planning your amazing wedding with you.

Sarah · Married on 10/03/2015

Laura was the event coordinator for the reception site we chose. She was responsive, professional, and helped everything run smoothly on our big day despite the expected hiccups! It was after meeting her that I decided I had no need for an outside wedding coordinator as she handled whatever I needed! I would highly recommend her to anyone planning their wedding!

Sent on 05/05/2018

Laura Detwiler Events's reply:

Thank you Sarah! Your wedding was beautiful and I loved working with you and Brian!

Dorie · Married on 09/19/2015

Laura is amazing! She helped make my dream vision come true. She worked with us to help us get all of the decorations in the venue one day early and worked with the venue to allow us to pick it up the following morning (who does that honestly— it’s generally pure chaos getting everything set up and broken down in one day, so this was an amazing bonus)! I remember walking into the venue and thinking this is exactly what I had envisioned and I have Laura to thank for that. I’d highly recommend her services to any future brides, you’re in good hands with her Laura!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Laura Detwiler Events's reply:

Thank you Dorie! It was so wonderful to work with you on your beautiful wedding!

CARLI · Married on 11/02/2013

Laura was absolutely FABULOUS to work with!!! Her attention to detail, organization and ability to stay calm in situations that can of course be quite stressful were invaluable. Plus she handled my often "pushy" mother flawlessly :) Thanks Laura for everything!!!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Laura Detwiler Events's reply:

Thank you so much Carli! It was such a pleasure planning your wedding with you and seeing it come to life.
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/11/2010

I was planning my wedding while out of state and could not have done it without the expertise of Laura. She was very knowledgeable, calm, organized, and responsive to all my questions and concerns. She was able to guide me thru the steps of wedding planning and kept us on track (as I was clueless and stressed). She was great on our wedding day as well and kept us on track and informed. I didn't have to worry about anything. Such a professional! You can tell she enjoys her job and it shows by the great job she does. I recommend her to all brides!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Laura Detwiler Events's reply:

Thank you Wendy for the kind review. It was such a pleasure to be able to plan the beautiful wedding with you and your family.