Laughing Gravy Entertainment Reviews

128 | Salt Lake City, UT

128 Reviews for Laughing Gravy Entertainment

• Robin

Robin Barber · Getting married on 09/10/2020

Very Professional and Fun !

I would highly recommend this company. They were on time and on point. If you are nervous about being guided through your timeline, they will help you every step of the way. Aubrey was outstanding, she was fun, energetic and great with the kiddos. We had a great time. Thank you Aubrey and Laughing Gravy !

Sent on 10/21/2019

Emily Kaser · Getting married on 08/10/2020

So impressed and happy

I worked with Aubrey for my wedding on October 20th and I couldn't be happier. What a lovely woman! She was so sweet when we first met, and she answered even the silliest of my questions. She had amazing suggestions and helped the day run so smoothly. We had a complete blast! I would 100% recommend this company! Thank you so much Aubrey!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Ali Pendleton · Married on 12/07/2019

Best in the Business!

We had the pleasure of working with Aubrey as our DJ for our wedding at Red Butte Garden, and it was one of the best choices we could have made! My husband and I have unique music taste; we wanted a soundtrack that differed from the typical wedding playlists. Aubrey was excited to take on the task, and did an incredible job of making the day exactly what we wanted it. Music is a huge part of our lives and it was incredible to work with a DJ who got that. Aubrey also was professional, prompt in her responses, and flexible when we wanted to change a few details last minute. We can't thank the crew at Laughing Gravy enough!

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 08/23/2019

Play That Song

DJ Karlie was a dream! She MCd and kept the flow of the night and made sure to follow up with questions and changed some things last minute to better flow with our wedding. All the songs were perfect and she kept everyone moving and grooving, the shoe game was HILARIOUS, and she helped plan a few dance surprises. I even won the bet against my husband because he said no one from his side would dance and originally didn’t want a DJ - well he changed his tune and was glad she was there plus every single guest danced and danced! The floor was never empty. Prices are great and service was excellent!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Amber Barron · Married on 08/19/2019

Best way to get your guests dancing!

We loved our experience with Laughing Gravy, especially DJ Karlie! Karlie was so flexible with us and really bent over backwards to help us have the best reception experience including: 1) meeting with my husband and I remotely while out of state, 2) tailoring the level of interaction we wanted her to have with our guests, 3) helping us understand the process better! A terrific benefit of having her as our DJ is that she was the one that kept to the schedule, my husband and I did not have to think about it at all. We loved our experience with Laughin Gravy!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 06/15/2019

True professionals who know how to bring the party to life!

When I began looking for a DJ, my first stop was to LaughingGravy.com and I didn't look at a single DJ after that. I was so wow'd by their website, I HAD to reach out. Once I did, I knew I would do whatever it took, pay whatever the price (which was incredibly reasonable, by the way), to have a Laughing Gravy DJ. Every step of the way, DJ Masen was confident, open/flexible, understanding, and supportive. Even with a small wedding (60 people), Masen made sure there was never a shortage of people on the dance floor. We had so many compliments on the music, and he made sure to play the songs that were important to us as a couple. Masen was always prepared with questions and a note pad to make sure everyone was on the same page and nothing was missed. Of all the stress involved with planning a wedding, our DJ was always the easiest part. Masen clearly has loads of experience, is very professional, and is such a kind, fun man. We couldn't be happier with our experience with Masen and Laughing Gravy.

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Emma

Emma S · Married on 06/10/2019

Magical Memorable Monumental Moments

Appropriate for occasion. Greatly facilitated happiness. Aubrey was able to capture the emotion of every well choreographed moment. Sentiment and romance blended, I can't say enough good about our DJ. Aubrey was easy to work with and was the best money we spent on our wedding. She kept our reception magically moving throughout the evening.

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Larinda

Larinda Nichols · Married on 06/01/2019

Awesome!!!

DJ Karlie was amazing!!! So easy to work with and she made our wedding a blast!

Thank you Karlie!

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 05/25/2019

They’re amazing!

DJ Karlie was amazing! From the very first consultation she made sure all our questions were addressed and made us feel very comfortable. She was so fun at our wedding, was very interactive and made sure everyone was having a good time. I will always recommend Laughing Gravy!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Erin · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing music!

Aubrey was very detailed oriented and flexible. She is amazing at DJing and I recommend her to anyone! Thank you!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Erik F. · Married on 05/25/2019

Professional & Personal - Laughing Gravy Had It All!

From the initial touchpoint with Masen to the actual wedding day, Laughing Gravy delivered and exceeded expectations at every turn. Masen found a way to make the wedding ultra-personal, by personally reaching out to discuss hosting our event as he speaks Russian, like my wife's family. That small gesture and excitement it generated kick-started a great partnership, including the ability to discuss challenging past-experiences Laughing Gravy had with our venue. Even at that moment, Masen and the team were open, honest, took steps to rectify any confusion, and delivered an amazing wedding day for my wife and I. What's more, during every phase of the consultation and planning process, Masen raised questions and focused on details that would have otherwise been missed on our end. I could not be happier with our decision and would recommend Laughing Gravy in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Danielle · Married on 05/18/2019

You won't be disappointed! They are the DJ you want to book for your party or wedding!

Sent on 10/10/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/18/2019

Best DJ we could have ever asked for!!!!

DJ Karlie was nothing short of the BOMB dot com! Karlie not only kept our wedding timeline on pace, but she did the whole thing with the perfect touch of class, guest interaction, and humor! Many times throughout the evening, she had our guests laughing, which was so fun! Karlie knew exactly how to read the moment and play the perfect song to get everyone moving! Karlie even danced to a couple of the songs- that's how you know you've got a DJ that LOVES her job! THANK YOU, Karlie, for making our wedding day everything we had hoped for!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Megan Dovey · Married on 01/01/2019

Always wondeful year after year!!!

We always use Laughing Gravy for our annual event and they always come through! We love having at least one part (and music is the most important part of a fun event) always come through with next to no supervision! So great!!!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Jerusha Smart · Married on 12/08/2018

Totally worth every penny!

We weren't sure if we needed a DJ or not for our event. Small wedding dinner with dancing after. But dancing was at the TOP of my daughter's list of what she wanted to do on her special day. After shopping around I felt a little guilty going with Laughing Gravy just because they were the most affordable. Let me tell you, not only are they the best price I found, but our DJ - Aubrey - was awesome! She ran the night, from announcing the bride and groom, playing the fun shoe game with them, dimming the lights when needed and thanking the staff at the end of the night. She was fantastic, my daughter loved her, and we all had a blast! We will definitely use them again and recommend them!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Jenna Fialk · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Experience

Aubrey was amazing and she did everything we asked and more!!!! Will definitely recommebd laughing gravity to anyone!!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Kassi · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing!

Laughing Gravy was AMAZING! Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great time! Couldn't have found anyone better to rock my wedding! Was a little sad for our send off, I didn't want the fun to end! Karlie was the best! Cant wait to party with LG again!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Jenna W · Married on 11/07/2018

Aubrey was AWESOME!

We hired Aubrey from Laughing Gravy to be our DJ for our annual Users Group Conference (corporate event). She was fantastic! She jumped on a call with us to get an idea of our event and style/theme, and she playfully even participated by getting into costume. (It was a themed Intergalactic costume party) We can't thank her enough for all she did and for being flexible, picking awesome music, and keeping our group dancing all night long! We cannot recommend her enough! Book Laughing Gravy TODAY! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

Masen was fantastic! He picked up on the audience and played the best music, was so flexible and easy to work with, and even made sure we had something to eat if we needed it. I’d recommend them to everyone if I could. Our wedding and reception went so smoothly with his announcements & he added some wonderful sentiments when it came to the cake, special dances, and even the send off. This company is top notch!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Angelina · Married on 10/06/2018

Probably the most important investment into a wedding is the DJ. I've been to so many weddings that do the Homemade DJ, and it never turns out well. Malcolm was AMAZING and got everyone involved. He sat with us and I realized that he's "got this". I didn't need to micromanage or even worry about him whatsoever, which was nice when considering all the other things I DID need to worry about. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Cynthia · Married on 09/29/2018

We hired DJ Karlie for my daughter’s wedding reception. She exceeded my expectations. She kept everyone involved really kept the party going! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a DJ for their special event.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Kimmy · Married on 09/28/2018

DJ Aubrey was amazing and sweet and so on top of everything.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Brandi · Married on 09/08/2018

Masen did such an amazing job with our wedding! He was fun and entertaining and kept the whole night right on time! Worth every dollar spent.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Samantha Collins · Married on 09/01/2018

DJ and MC!

We selected to go with Laughing Gravey for DJ services at our wedding in September not only for their good prices but for the 5 star reviews online. And I have to say they did not dissapoint! We had DJ Malcolm who did an absolutely phenomenal job! Not only was he reading the crowd and adjusting the music accordingly, he MC’d, kept the wedding timeline on track, and got people off the tables and to the dance floor. We would reccommend Laughing Gravey and DJ Malcom to anyone! Thanks so much for all you did to make our day special!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Katelyn · Married on 08/18/2018

Masen was incredible through the entire experience! We had reached out to him a year before our wedding and he was always so responsive with any questions we had during that year. He was also very happy playing the kind of music we liked. He played every song we asked him to play and kept the vibe of the wedding absolutely perfect. We had primarily hired a DJ for the 'mcee' part, and he did not disappoint in this area. He kept the flow of the entire wedding moving and was great at keeping our party organized from one section at a time - ceremony to cocktail hour, dinner to toasts, etc. They were affordable for all the services provided as well. I would highly recommend Laughing Gravy and Masen to anyone and everyone. He helped make our day absolutely special and you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 08/21/2018