91 Reviews for Laughing Gravy Entertainment

Karaoke (2)
Uplighting (2)
Bilingual MC (1)
90 Laughing Gravy Entertainment Reviews

These women are awesome! Everyone that I spoke to at our reception commented on how professional and fun they were. Karlie kept the party going, was engaging and definitely worth every penny. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Stacy, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very professional but fun! Malcom helped keep everything organized and run smoothly, while having fun and make everyone get involved. I didn't have a huge wedding, so it was difficult to get everyone on the dance floor, but our dj was amazing and continued to keep things going. Highly recommend not skipping on a dj and going for this guy!

Profile Picture Erika, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

DJ Malcolm did a great job keeping our wedding lively. He helped keep things moving smoothly and fun. He had great suggestions and recommendations.

Profile Picture Tim, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great Dj!! Had a blast the entire time with laughing gravy! They kept the party going the whole time :)

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Aubrey was amazing! She made sure our wedding & everything flowed nicely and the timing was great. She really went above and beyond to work with our other vendors and make sure our night went perfectly!

Profile Picture D, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were so happy with Laughing Gravy, Malcom was amazing and engaged well with the guests. He took the time to find out what we were looking for and delivered 100%. We had so many people tell us it was such a perfect night and they all had a great time. Thanks!!! Could not be more pleased with their service and made the wedding so fun.

Profile Picture D, 6/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Karlie was fabulous to work with and so fun!! She made sure all our needs were met. She also made great suggestions. Our day was perfect and Karlie was such a big part of that!! Our guests had a blast! Our caterer even said our wedding was so fun!! Thank you Karlie for making our day special!! ❤❤❤

Profile Picture Christi and Shaun, 6/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC

Aubrey was an amazing DJ!! She met with us ahead of time and truly made McKensy’s wedding unitand fun!!

Profile Picture Michelle , 6/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would recommend Malcolm for anyone looking for a DJ! He is great!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Masen brought so much fun to our wedding! He was interactive with guests and incredibly enthusiastic. Highly recommend laughing gravy!

Profile Picture Malia, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I am a very particular person especially when it comes to my wedding day! I was so impressed that everything we had asked for was executed perfectly. DJ Malcolm is definitely the nicest, most professional DJ you will ever meet! If I ever have another large event I will definitely use this service.

Profile Picture Carli, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Laughing Gravy always does a great job. Thanks!

Profile Picture Crystal, 6/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Malcolm was the DJ at our first event and had to have him back for our second! He is amazing! He knows how to get everyone involved and having fun. He is also very attentive and puts together a program of music and fun that is custom made to what you want. I cannot say enough good about him and Laughing Gravy”. He even gets out on the dance floor and models the dance steps (line dancing) and knows how to feel and work a crowd. It’s the most fun I’ve had in a long time! Thank you Laughing Gravy.”! Can’t wait to have a chance to call you again!

Profile Picture Susan , 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Honestly he made the entire night memorable for everyone that was there. Whenever I get comments about my wedding, they inform me that the DJ made the night a blast. I'm so happy to have laughing gravy in my arsenal of awesome companies I can rely on. I tell everyone I see about Laughing Gravy, and especially Malcom. He's the man.

Profile Picture Parker, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Laughing Gravy was entertaining and fun to have at my wedding this past week. The workers were professional, even early to the venue for set up time and wore professional clothing. All of the schedule things that I planned on doing at my wedding got done smoothly and in an orderly manner thanks to them. My husband and I were also given the opportunity to leave right on schedule from our venue, which doesn't happen often and I owe that to laughing gravy.

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Malcolm did a pretty good job, super flexible and knew his music better than most!

Profile Picture chris, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Because of non-cooperative weather, Malcolm had to be very flexible as to where and when he could finally set up at the reception venue. He was very professional and upbeat. The music was great and people danced all night long. We would highly recommend Laughing Gravy.

Profile Picture Alexander, 5/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Karlie was amazing as our DJ. We had an Indian fusion wedding, and she was able to incorporate some of our favorite bollywood songs into the party. She offered lots of suggestions, and help with desicions. We loved using Laughing Gravy for our event and would highly recommend for future couples.

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Aubrey was great to work with and listened to what we wanted

Profile Picture Gabi, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Aubrey was simply amazing and so pivotal in the over all flow our wedding! She listened to all our requests, offered suggestions, totally helped calm my nervous with all her insight and made our wedding run smoothly! We’ve received so many compliments on just how fun our wedding was which is all thanks to Aubrey and her mad DJ-ing skills. It couldn’t have been a more perfect day!

Photo for Laughing Gravy Entertainment Review -  Macarena, Star Wars style!
Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/4/18, 1 Review
4.2

Mason did a great job, but the equipment kept malfunctioning. Songs that we wanted played at a certain time were not played because of equipment malfunction. That was pretty frustrating. But Masen was amazing. Very responsive and every thing I asked for he was willing to accommodate.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lacey, 3/15/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Laughing Gravy was generous in donating their time for a charity event benefiting the Kostopolos Dream Foundation at their annual Valentine's Day event. DJ Aubrey played an incredible selection of songs that all of the camp participants LOVED and danced to. We hosted the event at the aquarium in Draper, and the kids didn't even want to leave the dance floor to see the exhibits because they were having so much fun! Aubrey was an expert in working the crowd and had a ton of flexibility in taking requests and reading the room. She elevated the event to astounding heights!

Profile Picture Brent, 2/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Laughing Gravy was amazing for our wedding! We had DJ Malcolm and he was fantastic. He put on an amazing show for everyone at the venue and we had a blast. It really was the best night of my life and Malcolm made it that much better. Great music for the Family and really great with requests. I'd definitely recommend these guys for anyone looking to have an amazing time!

Profile Picture Jacob, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

It was a wonderful evening topped off with great service! They were very accommodating and willing to work with all the crazy last minute changes and still make it fun! I really didn’t have to worry about a thing which is just what a bride needs on her big day.

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/22/17, 1 Review