Laughing Gravy Entertainment Reviews

Laughing Gravy Entertainment 5
Laughing Gravy Entertainment 6
Laughing Gravy Entertainment 7

Danielle · Getting married on 05/18/2019

You won't be disappointed! They are the DJ you want to book for your party or wedding!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Megan Dovey · Married on 01/01/2019

Always wondeful year after year!!!

We always use Laughing Gravy for our annual event and they always come through! We love having at least one part (and music is the most important part of a fun event) always come through with next to no supervision! So great!!!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Jenna Fialk · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Experience

Aubrey was amazing and she did everything we asked and more!!!! Will definitely recommebd laughing gravity to anyone!!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Kassi · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing!

Laughing Gravy was AMAZING! Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great time! Couldn't have found anyone better to rock my wedding! Was a little sad for our send off, I didn't want the fun to end! Karlie was the best! Cant wait to party with LG again!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Jenna W · Married on 11/07/2018

Aubrey was AWESOME!

We hired Aubrey from Laughing Gravy to be our DJ for our annual Users Group Conference (corporate event). She was fantastic! She jumped on a call with us to get an idea of our event and style/theme, and she playfully even participated by getting into costume. (It was a themed Intergalactic costume party) We can't thank her enough for all she did and for being flexible, picking awesome music, and keeping our group dancing all night long! We cannot recommend her enough! Book Laughing Gravy TODAY! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

Masen was fantastic! He picked up on the audience and played the best music, was so flexible and easy to work with, and even made sure we had something to eat if we needed it. I’d recommend them to everyone if I could. Our wedding and reception went so smoothly with his announcements & he added some wonderful sentiments when it came to the cake, special dances, and even the send off. This company is top notch!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Angelina · Married on 10/06/2018

Probably the most important investment into a wedding is the DJ. I've been to so many weddings that do the Homemade DJ, and it never turns out well. Malcolm was AMAZING and got everyone involved. He sat with us and I realized that he's "got this". I didn't need to micromanage or even worry about him whatsoever, which was nice when considering all the other things I DID need to worry about. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Cynthia · Married on 09/29/2018

We hired DJ Karlie for my daughter’s wedding reception. She exceeded my expectations. She kept everyone involved really kept the party going! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a DJ for their special event.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Kimmy · Married on 09/28/2018

DJ Aubrey was amazing and sweet and so on top of everything.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Brandi · Married on 09/08/2018

Masen did such an amazing job with our wedding! He was fun and entertaining and kept the whole night right on time! Worth every dollar spent.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Samantha Collins · Married on 09/01/2018

DJ and MC!

We selected to go with Laughing Gravey for DJ services at our wedding in September not only for their good prices but for the 5 star reviews online. And I have to say they did not dissapoint! We had DJ Malcolm who did an absolutely phenomenal job! Not only was he reading the crowd and adjusting the music accordingly, he MC’d, kept the wedding timeline on track, and got people off the tables and to the dance floor. We would reccommend Laughing Gravey and DJ Malcom to anyone! Thanks so much for all you did to make our day special!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Katelyn · Married on 08/18/2018

Masen was incredible through the entire experience! We had reached out to him a year before our wedding and he was always so responsive with any questions we had during that year. He was also very happy playing the kind of music we liked. He played every song we asked him to play and kept the vibe of the wedding absolutely perfect. We had primarily hired a DJ for the 'mcee' part, and he did not disappoint in this area. He kept the flow of the entire wedding moving and was great at keeping our party organized from one section at a time - ceremony to cocktail hour, dinner to toasts, etc. They were affordable for all the services provided as well. I would highly recommend Laughing Gravy and Masen to anyone and everyone. He helped make our day absolutely special and you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Cleo · Married on 08/18/2018

I cannot say enough how amazing it was to work with Aubrey from Laughing Gravy. She was totally professional, responsive, helpful and really worked with us to come up with the perfect music for our wedding that fit us just right. The guests were raving at how great she was and she even included a game for us to do in front of our guests and a group dance. It was phenomenal. I would 100% recommend Laughing Gravy. They were beyond worth the value and a perfect addition to our wedding day.

Sent on 08/21/2018

KIM · Married on 08/11/2018

DJ Aubrey was great to work with! She was willing to meet in person to go over the logistics for the ceremony and to make sure everything was just the way we wanted it! Not only that, she gave me her cell number where I could text her at all hours. She had a very clam, sweet personality. She also made the dancing portion really fun with the lights and her ideas to get the guests out on the dance floor (this was really important since our guests aren’t the dancing type lol). I definitely recommend DJ Aubrey! I am very happy with her service and price.

Sent on 08/13/2018
    Laughing Gravy Entertainment 8

Erika · Married on 08/04/2018

We are so happy we hired Laughing Gravy for our wedding day, and Masen was truly a gem of a DJ! He was so responsive in the planning process, even as I emailed him multiple times in the week leading up to the wedding making changes to the day-of schedule and updating song requests. Our ceremony and reception music were really important to us and he totally nailed it. We were so impressed with how well he ran the events during the reception (intro of wedding party, cake cutting, dance party, and our very important/personal close out songs). He checked in with us a few times during the evening to keep things on schedule, and to get our input on how to adjust music and timing to our liking (he let us know when we had about 3 songs left in the evening before our close out song, and let us decide if we wanted to do one more slow song for the evening, or to keep the party moving!). We especially loved how engaging he was was the guests, and the hilarity that ensued from the cake cutting process. We received so many compliments on the cake cutting, and we loved how it was a focal point of the evening before the party really let loose! He did a great job filtering through song requests from guests and sticking to the music themes we wanted for our cocktail hour, dinner, and reception dancing. We highly recommend Masen and Laughing Gravy!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Lexie · Married on 08/04/2018

Karlie was incredibly amenable to my totally indecisive nature. She took every change and note in stride and was so professional and lovely. The night of the wedding was excellent- she played to the crowd and watched for my cues. 10/10 would recommend her to another couple.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Angela · Married on 08/03/2018

Karlie made our Sweet 16 party completely magical!
    She was seriously THE BEST!!!!!! Every guest had so much fun, and the DJ services were the highlight of the party!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Becca · Married on 07/28/2018

Masen was an excellent DJ! It really means a lot to have a vendor that shows up on time and can keep the whole operation running smoothly. Our guests loved him and decided to use him for their wedding also. He really took the time to select songs that were perfect for our day and kept the party going! Would recommend to everyone I know getting married

Sent on 07/30/2018

Leslie · Married on 07/14/2018

Carli was wonderful! She spent plenty of time talking things through ... I had three different types at my wedding, and she had great music for all of them. She was in contact with me not just once but several times beforehand and did a super job of timing the action that night so that everyone, including me,had a blast. I didn’t initially plan on having a DJ for our wedding celebration (we’re both into our 60’s) but I’m so glad I went with Carli. Getting tons of positive comments. She’s great!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Stacy · Married on 06/30/2018

These women are awesome! Everyone that I spoke to at our reception commented on how professional and fun they were. Karlie kept the party going, was engaging and definitely worth every penny. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Erika · Married on 06/29/2018

Very professional but fun! Malcom helped keep everything organized and run smoothly, while having fun and make everyone get involved. I didn't have a huge wedding, so it was difficult to get everyone on the dance floor, but our dj was amazing and continued to keep things going. Highly recommend not skipping on a dj and going for this guy!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Tim · Married on 06/24/2018

DJ Malcolm did a great job keeping our wedding lively. He helped keep things moving smoothly and fun. He had great suggestions and recommendations.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Marsha · Married on 06/18/2018

Karlie was an amazing asset to our party. She not only was professional in all her activities, she was extremely involved during the whole event. Her interaction with the partygoers was superb and she quickly endeared herself to the entire crowd. Thank you Karlie for doing a spectacular job of making our party a huge success. I have had so many tell me it was the best party they ever attended!!!

Sent on 06/21/2018
    Laughing Gravy Entertainment 9
    Laughing Gravy Entertainment 10

Taylor · Married on 06/16/2018

Great Dj!! Had a blast the entire time with laughing gravy! They kept the party going the whole time :)

Sent on 06/18/2018