Laughing Gravy Entertainment Reviews

110 | Salt Lake City, UT

110 Reviews for Laughing Gravy Entertainment

110 Laughing Gravy Entertainment Reviews

Danielle · Getting married on 05/18/2019

You won't be disappointed! They are the DJ you want to book for your party or wedding!

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

Masen was fantastic! He picked up on the audience and played the best music, was so flexible and easy to work with, and even made sure we had something to eat if we needed it. I’d recommend them to everyone if I could. Our wedding and reception went so smoothly with his announcements & he added some wonderful sentiments when it came to the cake, special dances, and even the send off. This company is top notch!

Angelina · Married on 10/06/2018

Probably the most important investment into a wedding is the DJ. I've been to so many weddings that do the Homemade DJ, and it never turns out well. Malcolm was AMAZING and got everyone involved. He sat with us and I realized that he's "got this". I didn't need to micromanage or even worry about him whatsoever, which was nice when considering all the other things I DID need to worry about. Would highly recommend!

Cynthia · Married on 09/29/2018

We hired DJ Karlie for my daughter’s wedding reception. She exceeded my expectations. She kept everyone involved really kept the party going! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a DJ for their special event.

Kimmy · Married on 09/28/2018

DJ Aubrey was amazing and sweet and so on top of everything.

Brandi · Married on 09/08/2018

Masen did such an amazing job with our wedding! He was fun and entertaining and kept the whole night right on time! Worth every dollar spent.

Katelyn · Married on 08/18/2018

Masen was incredible through the entire experience! We had reached out to him a year before our wedding and he was always so responsive with any questions we had during that year. He was also very happy playing the kind of music we liked. He played every song we asked him to play and kept the vibe of the wedding absolutely perfect. We had primarily hired a DJ for the 'mcee' part, and he did not disappoint in this area. He kept the flow of the entire wedding moving and was great at keeping our party organized from one section at a time - ceremony to cocktail hour, dinner to toasts, etc. They were affordable for all the services provided as well. I would highly recommend Laughing Gravy and Masen to anyone and everyone. He helped make our day absolutely special and you won't be disappointed.

Cleo · Married on 08/18/2018

I cannot say enough how amazing it was to work with Aubrey from Laughing Gravy. She was totally professional, responsive, helpful and really worked with us to come up with the perfect music for our wedding that fit us just right. The guests were raving at how great she was and she even included a game for us to do in front of our guests and a group dance. It was phenomenal. I would 100% recommend Laughing Gravy. They were beyond worth the value and a perfect addition to our wedding day.

KIM · Married on 08/11/2018

DJ Aubrey was great to work with! She was willing to meet in person to go over the logistics for the ceremony and to make sure everything was just the way we wanted it! Not only that, she gave me her cell number where I could text her at all hours. She had a very clam, sweet personality. She also made the dancing portion really fun with the lights and her ideas to get the guests out on the dance floor (this was really important since our guests aren’t the dancing type lol). I definitely recommend DJ Aubrey! I am very happy with her service and price.

Laughing Gravy Entertainment 1

Lexie · Married on 08/04/2018

Karlie was incredibly amenable to my totally indecisive nature. She took every change and note in stride and was so professional and lovely. The night of the wedding was excellent- she played to the crowd and watched for my cues. 10/10 would recommend her to another couple.

Angela · Married on 08/03/2018

Karlie made our Sweet 16 party completely magical!
    She was seriously THE BEST!!!!!! Every guest had so much fun, and the DJ services were the highlight of the party!

Becca · Married on 07/28/2018

Masen was an excellent DJ! It really means a lot to have a vendor that shows up on time and can keep the whole operation running smoothly. Our guests loved him and decided to use him for their wedding also. He really took the time to select songs that were perfect for our day and kept the party going! Would recommend to everyone I know getting married

Leslie · Married on 07/14/2018

Carli was wonderful! She spent plenty of time talking things through ... I had three different types at my wedding, and she had great music for all of them. She was in contact with me not just once but several times beforehand and did a super job of timing the action that night so that everyone, including me,had a blast. I didn’t initially plan on having a DJ for our wedding celebration (we’re both into our 60’s) but I’m so glad I went with Carli. Getting tons of positive comments. She’s great!

Stacy · Married on 06/30/2018

These women are awesome! Everyone that I spoke to at our reception commented on how professional and fun they were. Karlie kept the party going, was engaging and definitely worth every penny. I highly recommend them!

Erika · Married on 06/29/2018

Very professional but fun! Malcom helped keep everything organized and run smoothly, while having fun and make everyone get involved. I didn't have a huge wedding, so it was difficult to get everyone on the dance floor, but our dj was amazing and continued to keep things going. Highly recommend not skipping on a dj and going for this guy!

Tim · Married on 06/24/2018

DJ Malcolm did a great job keeping our wedding lively. He helped keep things moving smoothly and fun. He had great suggestions and recommendations.

Marsha · Married on 06/18/2018

Karlie was an amazing asset to our party. She not only was professional in all her activities, she was extremely involved during the whole event. Her interaction with the partygoers was superb and she quickly endeared herself to the entire crowd. Thank you Karlie for doing a spectacular job of making our party a huge success. I have had so many tell me it was the best party they ever attended!!!

Laughing Gravy Entertainment 2
    Laughing Gravy Entertainment 3

Taylor · Married on 06/16/2018

Great Dj!! Had a blast the entire time with laughing gravy! They kept the party going the whole time :)

D · Married on 06/16/2018

Aubrey was amazing! She made sure our wedding & everything flowed nicely and the timing was great. She really went above and beyond to work with our other vendors and make sure our night went perfectly!

D · Married on 06/14/2018

We were so happy with Laughing Gravy, Malcom was amazing and engaged well with the guests. He took the time to find out what we were looking for and delivered 100%. We had so many people tell us it was such a perfect night and they all had a great time. Thanks!!! Could not be more pleased with their service and made the wedding so fun.

Christi and Shaun · Married on 06/14/2018

Karlie was fabulous to work with and so fun!! She made sure all our needs were met. She also made great suggestions. Our day was perfect and Karlie was such a big part of that!! Our guests had a blast! Our caterer even said our wedding was so fun!! Thank you Karlie for making our day special!! ❤❤❤

Michelle · Married on 06/12/2018

Aubrey was an amazing DJ!! She met with us ahead of time and truly made McKensy’s wedding unitand fun!!

Alyssa · Married on 06/10/2018

I would recommend Malcolm for anyone looking for a DJ! He is amazing. He kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night, and was more than accommodating and so kind to all of our guests, and truly went out of the way for us as the bride and groom as well. He even broke out some props and did the YMCA with our guests. He made our night unforgettable.

Laughing Gravy Entertainment 4
    Laughing Gravy Entertainment 10
    Laughing Gravy Entertainment 11
    Laughing Gravy Entertainment 12

Malia · Married on 06/09/2018

Masen brought so much fun to our wedding! He was interactive with guests and incredibly enthusiastic. Highly recommend laughing gravy!