Laughing Gravy Entertainment Reviews

Laughing Gravy Entertainment 7
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 08/23/2019

Play That Song

DJ Karlie was a dream! She MCd and kept the flow of the night and made sure to follow up with questions and changed some things last minute to better flow with our wedding. All the songs were perfect and she kept everyone moving and grooving, the shoe game was HILARIOUS, and she helped plan a few dance surprises. I even won the bet against my husband because he said no one from his side would dance and originally didn’t want a DJ - well he changed his tune and was glad she was there plus every single guest danced and danced! The floor was never empty. Prices are great and service was excellent!

Sent on 08/29/2019
    Laughing Gravy Entertainment 8
    Laughing Gravy Entertainment 9
    Laughing Gravy Entertainment 10
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 06/15/2019

True professionals who know how to bring the party to life!

When I began looking for a DJ, my first stop was to LaughingGravy.com and I didn't look at a single DJ after that. I was so wow'd by their website, I HAD to reach out. Once I did, I knew I would do whatever it took, pay whatever the price (which was incredibly reasonable, by the way), to have a Laughing Gravy DJ. Every step of the way, DJ Masen was confident, open/flexible, understanding, and supportive. Even with a small wedding (60 people), Masen made sure there was never a shortage of people on the dance floor. We had so many compliments on the music, and he made sure to play the songs that were important to us as a couple. Masen was always prepared with questions and a note pad to make sure everyone was on the same page and nothing was missed. Of all the stress involved with planning a wedding, our DJ was always the easiest part. Masen clearly has loads of experience, is very professional, and is such a kind, fun man. We couldn't be happier with our experience with Masen and Laughing Gravy.

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Emma

Emma S · Married on 06/10/2019

Magical Memorable Monumental Moments

Appropriate for occasion. Greatly facilitated happiness. Aubrey was able to capture the emotion of every well choreographed moment. Sentiment and romance blended, I can't say enough good about our DJ. Aubrey was easy to work with and was the best money we spent on our wedding. She kept our reception magically moving throughout the evening.

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Larinda

Larinda Nichols · Married on 06/01/2019

Awesome!!!

DJ Karlie was amazing!!! So easy to work with and she made our wedding a blast!

Thank you Karlie!

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 05/25/2019

They’re amazing!

DJ Karlie was amazing! From the very first consultation she made sure all our questions were addressed and made us feel very comfortable. She was so fun at our wedding, was very interactive and made sure everyone was having a good time. I will always recommend Laughing Gravy!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Erin · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing music!

Aubrey was very detailed oriented and flexible. She is amazing at DJing and I recommend her to anyone! Thank you!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Erik F. · Married on 05/25/2019

Professional & Personal - Laughing Gravy Had It All!

From the initial touchpoint with Masen to the actual wedding day, Laughing Gravy delivered and exceeded expectations at every turn. Masen found a way to make the wedding ultra-personal, by personally reaching out to discuss hosting our event as he speaks Russian, like my wife's family. That small gesture and excitement it generated kick-started a great partnership, including the ability to discuss challenging past-experiences Laughing Gravy had with our venue. Even at that moment, Masen and the team were open, honest, took steps to rectify any confusion, and delivered an amazing wedding day for my wife and I. What's more, during every phase of the consultation and planning process, Masen raised questions and focused on details that would have otherwise been missed on our end. I could not be happier with our decision and would recommend Laughing Gravy in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Danielle · Married on 05/18/2019

You won't be disappointed! They are the DJ you want to book for your party or wedding!

Sent on 10/10/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/18/2019

Best DJ we could have ever asked for!!!!

DJ Karlie was nothing short of the BOMB dot com! Karlie not only kept our wedding timeline on pace, but she did the whole thing with the perfect touch of class, guest interaction, and humor! Many times throughout the evening, she had our guests laughing, which was so fun! Karlie knew exactly how to read the moment and play the perfect song to get everyone moving! Karlie even danced to a couple of the songs- that's how you know you've got a DJ that LOVES her job! THANK YOU, Karlie, for making our wedding day everything we had hoped for!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Megan Dovey · Married on 01/01/2019

Always wondeful year after year!!!

We always use Laughing Gravy for our annual event and they always come through! We love having at least one part (and music is the most important part of a fun event) always come through with next to no supervision! So great!!!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Jerusha Smart · Married on 12/08/2018

Totally worth every penny!

We weren't sure if we needed a DJ or not for our event. Small wedding dinner with dancing after. But dancing was at the TOP of my daughter's list of what she wanted to do on her special day. After shopping around I felt a little guilty going with Laughing Gravy just because they were the most affordable. Let me tell you, not only are they the best price I found, but our DJ - Aubrey - was awesome! She ran the night, from announcing the bride and groom, playing the fun shoe game with them, dimming the lights when needed and thanking the staff at the end of the night. She was fantastic, my daughter loved her, and we all had a blast! We will definitely use them again and recommend them!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Jenna Fialk · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Experience

Aubrey was amazing and she did everything we asked and more!!!! Will definitely recommebd laughing gravity to anyone!!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Kassi · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing!

Laughing Gravy was AMAZING! Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great time! Couldn't have found anyone better to rock my wedding! Was a little sad for our send off, I didn't want the fun to end! Karlie was the best! Cant wait to party with LG again!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Jenna W · Married on 11/07/2018

Aubrey was AWESOME!

We hired Aubrey from Laughing Gravy to be our DJ for our annual Users Group Conference (corporate event). She was fantastic! She jumped on a call with us to get an idea of our event and style/theme, and she playfully even participated by getting into costume. (It was a themed Intergalactic costume party) We can't thank her enough for all she did and for being flexible, picking awesome music, and keeping our group dancing all night long! We cannot recommend her enough! Book Laughing Gravy TODAY! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

Masen was fantastic! He picked up on the audience and played the best music, was so flexible and easy to work with, and even made sure we had something to eat if we needed it. I’d recommend them to everyone if I could. Our wedding and reception went so smoothly with his announcements & he added some wonderful sentiments when it came to the cake, special dances, and even the send off. This company is top notch!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Angelina · Married on 10/06/2018

Probably the most important investment into a wedding is the DJ. I've been to so many weddings that do the Homemade DJ, and it never turns out well. Malcolm was AMAZING and got everyone involved. He sat with us and I realized that he's "got this". I didn't need to micromanage or even worry about him whatsoever, which was nice when considering all the other things I DID need to worry about. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Cynthia · Married on 09/29/2018

We hired DJ Karlie for my daughter’s wedding reception. She exceeded my expectations. She kept everyone involved really kept the party going! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a DJ for their special event.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Kimmy · Married on 09/28/2018

DJ Aubrey was amazing and sweet and so on top of everything.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Brandi · Married on 09/08/2018

Masen did such an amazing job with our wedding! He was fun and entertaining and kept the whole night right on time! Worth every dollar spent.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Samantha Collins · Married on 09/01/2018

DJ and MC!

We selected to go with Laughing Gravey for DJ services at our wedding in September not only for their good prices but for the 5 star reviews online. And I have to say they did not dissapoint! We had DJ Malcolm who did an absolutely phenomenal job! Not only was he reading the crowd and adjusting the music accordingly, he MC’d, kept the wedding timeline on track, and got people off the tables and to the dance floor. We would reccommend Laughing Gravey and DJ Malcom to anyone! Thanks so much for all you did to make our day special!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Katelyn · Married on 08/18/2018

Masen was incredible through the entire experience! We had reached out to him a year before our wedding and he was always so responsive with any questions we had during that year. He was also very happy playing the kind of music we liked. He played every song we asked him to play and kept the vibe of the wedding absolutely perfect. We had primarily hired a DJ for the 'mcee' part, and he did not disappoint in this area. He kept the flow of the entire wedding moving and was great at keeping our party organized from one section at a time - ceremony to cocktail hour, dinner to toasts, etc. They were affordable for all the services provided as well. I would highly recommend Laughing Gravy and Masen to anyone and everyone. He helped make our day absolutely special and you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Cleo · Married on 08/18/2018

I cannot say enough how amazing it was to work with Aubrey from Laughing Gravy. She was totally professional, responsive, helpful and really worked with us to come up with the perfect music for our wedding that fit us just right. The guests were raving at how great she was and she even included a game for us to do in front of our guests and a group dance. It was phenomenal. I would 100% recommend Laughing Gravy. They were beyond worth the value and a perfect addition to our wedding day.

Sent on 08/21/2018

KIM · Married on 08/11/2018

DJ Aubrey was great to work with! She was willing to meet in person to go over the logistics for the ceremony and to make sure everything was just the way we wanted it! Not only that, she gave me her cell number where I could text her at all hours. She had a very clam, sweet personality. She also made the dancing portion really fun with the lights and her ideas to get the guests out on the dance floor (this was really important since our guests aren’t the dancing type lol). I definitely recommend DJ Aubrey! I am very happy with her service and price.

Sent on 08/13/2018
    Laughing Gravy Entertainment 11

Erika · Married on 08/04/2018

We are so happy we hired Laughing Gravy for our wedding day, and Masen was truly a gem of a DJ! He was so responsive in the planning process, even as I emailed him multiple times in the week leading up to the wedding making changes to the day-of schedule and updating song requests. Our ceremony and reception music were really important to us and he totally nailed it. We were so impressed with how well he ran the events during the reception (intro of wedding party, cake cutting, dance party, and our very important/personal close out songs). He checked in with us a few times during the evening to keep things on schedule, and to get our input on how to adjust music and timing to our liking (he let us know when we had about 3 songs left in the evening before our close out song, and let us decide if we wanted to do one more slow song for the evening, or to keep the party moving!). We especially loved how engaging he was was the guests, and the hilarity that ensued from the cake cutting process. We received so many compliments on the cake cutting, and we loved how it was a focal point of the evening before the party really let loose! He did a great job filtering through song requests from guests and sticking to the music themes we wanted for our cocktail hour, dinner, and reception dancing. We highly recommend Masen and Laughing Gravy!

Sent on 08/01/2018