LadyFingers Catering Reviews

76 Reviews for LadyFingers Catering

1 User photo

LadyFingers Catering 1

James · Married on 09/23/2017

One of THE best caterers in Tulsa. The food was amazing, from the Hors D'oeuvres (fabulous), to the great spinach salad, the best brisket I have ever tasted, chicken, potatoes, etc. and desserts that are some of the best in the world (OMG great). I eat out a lot, and this truly was 5 star (of 5) excellence! The food was so good, attendees gave Lady Fingers a round of applause, and I could not have been more pleased. Would give it a 5 star (of 5 rating)! J. D. Wemhaner/Tulsa

LadyFingers Catering 2

Shannon · Married on 12/17/2016

We were so pleased with everything that LadyFingers Catering provided from excellent food to exceptional service! Our guests all commented on how good the food was! The setup and wait staff were efficient and very professional. I would highly recommend LadyFingers to anyone needing catering services.

Christine · Married on 12/09/2016

Amanda is a true professional who listens to all the request and items on the"want" list ! She gave me several options and alternatives when dealing with special dietary needs and especially with budgetary needs! She did several different estimates and discussed the pros and cons of each with me. So, the day of the event was perfectly calm and controlled because I knew, from working with her, that her standards and professionalism were only exceeded by her sense of style. The event was beyond perfect...food delicious, tables were beautiful, and service was wonderful. Even though many people went back for their third table visit we had plenty of food and my only job was to relax, enjoy, and rake in the compliments! Thanks Amanda! We will be working together again, very soon!

Mallory · Married on 10/14/2016

EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT! The staff did an excellent job, the buffet was beautifully decorated, and the food was amazing!! Everyone at Ladyfingers was professional and easy to communicate with but seriously, the food was amazing!

Lauren · Married on 06/25/2016

Amanda did a fabulous job catering our family's wedding. the buffet dinner was beautifully presented and delicious. The salads were crisp and fresh, the scalloped potatoes were heavenly and the chicken and pork were very tender. The s'mores bar on the patio was a hit with all the young people. Amanda is professional, efficient and very easy to work with. I would definitely use her again and recommend her to others.

James · Married on 05/20/2016

I have used their services before and I will again for my upcoming wedding. They are professional, hard working, and extremely good at what they do. The food was delicious and the service was top notch and extremely fast.

Rose · Married on 05/01/2016

I was helping look to my son snd his beautiful bride to be for a affordable catering ,when i open the web site what catch my eyes was the beautiful way tonpresentbthe food and how nice a look ,every wedding amazing touch is the meal, ,, I call Ladysfinger Catering and i spoke with Amanda wath a winderful person she is ,,a soon I finish talking to her I knew she was the one ,i call other places but after talking with her just couldn't go any body ,I call the brides mom and she also was happy to hear about Amanda ☺i told the future bride and groom and was happy too,, but I cant stop tell you all how many complements we all had about the food and how nice was her crew so professional and courteous and everything look jyst beautiful they had the most beautiful wedding ...and thank you so very much for make also my gluten free it was so nice the I was able to eat too because your kidness ☺☺☺

Grace · Married on 04/20/2016

Ladyfingers catered our rehearsal dinner. I had many compliments on how the beef tenderloin was cooked. Amanda was easy to work with , responded quickly to emails/texts and had excellent suggestions on menus. We had her do appetizers for a party immediately following the dinner. The crowd enjoyed these as well.

The food was amazing! We received many compliments from our guests. The buffet table was set up beautifully. Could not have been better!

Working with Amanda was one of the highlights of the experience with planning our wedding. She was so helpful from the start, and nothing was off limits in terms of food she was willing to prepare. She even devised a bourbon sauce for our sweet potato bar, at our request. The food was exceptional as was Amanda's assistance. The bartender and staff were also very professional and made the dinner go off without a hitch! We would highly recommend Amanda to anyone, she is truly a pro.

Maryleta · Married on 10/17/2015

It was a joy having Ladyfingers cater my daughters wedding. My guest kept coming up to me asking "Who is catering the food?" It was fantastic! Presentation was beautiful and the special touches was amazing! I would definitely use Ladyfingers again! Ladyfingers strives to make your event stress free.

Cheryl · Married on 10/10/2015

Amanda was great! I had a unique medeival masquerade ball themed wedding, and not only did she take special care to create a menu to fit the theme (cornish hens, pork tenderloin, roasted red potatoes, green beans, variety of bread rolls etc) but she made the buffet table a work of art. It looked like a scene from your favorite medeival movie. On top of that, her wedding gift to me was a rented 7 foot tall suit of armour statue for pictures and decoration. She brought personal rugs and dishes to complete the look and tie it into the rest of the decor. The best part was that her and her help (lots of helpers, the buffet always had hot food, they cleaned as they went, the table was constantly adjusted to look great for pictures all the way until they left) dressed up in garb to fit in with all the costumed guests. I was kind of nervous at first when we settled for 300 over my budget, but this included the food, the set up, the help, the clean up, the decor, the table and chair covers/linens, and napkins. I go way more than I expected and way more than I could have hoped. Even when we did have a hiccup, (the chair cover and table linen vendor sent 10 fewer chair covers than I wanted, and 10 of the ones they did send were the wrong material and size) she was on the phone immediately and arranged for a full refund on that part of my bill. She was more giving than I think is wise for business....she went way above and beyond and feel guilty for cashing the refund check. The cornish hens and pork tenderloin were cooked to perfection, all the sides had a unique and tasty spin (she made a superb plum sauce that my husband still drools over and wants the recipe for) and the presentation was more perfect than I could have imagined. I really had to downsize my review, hard to get all the greatness in just 2000 words.

Pam · Married on 09/19/2015

My son got married on September 19th at Skelly Lodge in Catoosa, OK. We called several catering companies in the area to get an idea of price, availability, food suggestions, etc. My son, future daughter-in-law and myself overwhelmingly liked what we were told by Amanda at LadyFingers Catering! She offered us several options that worked in our price range and gave great food suggestions that catered to our budget! At the wedding, we had several people comment on the wonderful appetizers that her wait staff passed around (esp. the chicken flatbread) Delish! As for a main course, I highly recommend the slow roasted beef brisket! So tender you could eat with a spoon! Actually, everything was wonderful...the food, the friendly wait staff, even the bartender she arranged for us! Our big event was perfect and I give Amanda and her crew so much of the credit! I highly recommend LadyFingers!! You won't be disappointed!

Barbara · Married on 09/12/2015

I would highly recommend Ladyfingers Catering for any catering event! They catered my daughter's wedding one week ago. Amanda and her staff were absolutely wonderful - very professional, friendly and easy to work with. Amanda took all my phone calls and questions; listened to our requests and executed our vision of the wedding perfectly! The buffet was presented beautifully and the food was absolutely scrumptious! The hot food was hot and the cold food was cold! Thank you Ladyfingers Catering for helping make my daughter's wedding such a beautiful day!

• User5199057 · 2+ years ago

Amanda Davies at Ladyfingers is the most incredible woman. She not only helped tremendously with helping me to plan the wedding and the flow of the reception, but she made absolutely delicious food that all of our friends and family have been raving about. She was extremely easy to talk to, to get ahold of, a wealth of knowledge. She would've bend over backwards to make our wedding beautiful and she was a rockstar at what she does. Absolutely loved working with Ladyfingers and highly recommend to anyone looking for a smooth, tasty, flawless reception.

Carol · Married on 06/20/2015

We had the good fortune to meet Amanda Davies of Ladyfingers Catering after my daughter and son-in-law hired her for their wedding last month in Tulsa, OK. If you are looking for a top notch caterer for your event, look no further. Amanda Davies went out of her way to work with the reception venue, the DJ, and both of our out of town families to make the event as stress free and memorable as possible. The food was exceptional, the set up was tastefully elegant, and the staff was courteous and efficient. Amanda Davies is a gem and I would not hesitate to book her for any personal or professional event you are considering.

Amanda did the most wonderful job with the food for our wedding reception. She helped me decide what foods to use and it was SO DELICIOUS. Our wedding reception food was perfection. I cannot recommend this company enough. Everyone loved what was served. Amanda was easy to talk to and get ahold of and was flexible to meet our needs. She did an especially great job working to recreate a family recipe, for which I am particularly thankful. It turned out lovely just like the rest of the food!

I highly recommend Amanda at Ladyfingers!!! She was very easy to work with, asked a lot of questions and gave suggestions when needed. We had a very difficult time with our venue and Amanda was very professional and reassured us that everything would be taken care of and that the reception would be beautiful, and it was! Her food was delicious and looked wonderful! She and her staff pitched in and anticipated our needs to make our reception run as smooth as possible. We had a problem with our rental linens and she jumped right in and got the problem solved. I feel like we paid for a caterer and we got a lot more!!

Lynn · Married on 11/08/2014

We were extremely pleased with the services we received from Lady Fingers Catering from the initial contact, to estimates, to tastings, to wedding reception to the final clean up. A wide variety of menu items to choose from. The food was delicious and stayed pipping hot. Passed Hors d'Oeuvres: Housemade Crostini topped with Apricot Goat Cheese, Prosciutto and Red Pepper Jelly and Bruschetta. Both fabulous. For dinner we chose Chicken Picatta with artichokes and grape tomatoes served with Creamy mashed potatoes; Green Been Gremolata; Spinach Salad with Strawberries, Blueberries, Feta Cheese, Toasted Walnuts tossed in a Champagne Vinaigrette; Assorted Rolls & Bread and Butter. Guests raved about the food. The owner and staff were very professional, pleasant and easy to work with.

Melanie · Married on 08/16/2014

Amanda and her staff was absolutely amazing. Everyone at the wedding asked who the catering was and told me how great it everything tasted. Not only did it taste good but her presentation of the food was stunning!!! If I ever have an event I will always continue to use them!!! If you are looking for an incredible cater who is there for you and want to impress your guest choose Lady Fingers!!!!!!

Jennie · Married on 06/07/2014

The owner, Amanda, is very easy to work with and really seems to know her business. Her food is delicious, the service great, and price fair. We are glad we used her for our wedding for 150 guests. Everything went beautifully.

Beth · Married on 03/09/2014

Wonderful food! Excellent service! Wish they would cook for us everyday ;)

Sydney · Married on 01/18/2014

WOW!! Amanda and her crew did a phenomenal job!! Everyone has already been telling me how awesome the food was!! The presentation of the food was beautiful! Amanda was very easy to work with and is very attentive. I am so impressed!

Samuel · Married on 11/15/2013

Amanda Davies with Ladyfingers Catering was exception to work with and the food was marvelous. She came highly recommended from past customers/vendors in the wedding industry and she certainly performed to the high expectations. She listened to my daughters wishes and delivered everything she wanted, even offering creative ideals to save money and remain within our budget. Her attention to detail and wonderful staff made my daughters wedding a truly special evening and I would certainly recommend Ladyfingers to anyone needing catering service.

jennie · Married on 11/14/2013

Working with Amanda, at Ladyfingers catering, was an exceptional experience. I chose Ladyfingers's catering for my wedding day based up on her recommendations and her various reviews from different sites. Amanda went above and beyond to make sure my day was perfect. From helping plan the table décor to picking out an exceptional reception menu, she helped make my day worry and stress free. She helped me stay with in my budget and made sure every little detail was covered.

My food was not only beautifully displayed, but also tasted phenomenal!!! Thank you Ladyfingers for helping me on my special day.