23 Reviews for La Bella Vita Event Company

Additional Hours (1)
Custom Graphics (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Slideshow (1)

La Bella Vita is all of the above! Flexible, accommodating, and very reasonable :-) our engagement photos were a dream come true... I cant wait to see our wedding photos in November!

Profile Picture Jayme, 11/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow

La Bella Vita Event company was the very first vendor I found for my wedding. Speaking with Lisa on the phone, I could tell she was a wonderful person who takes pride in her work. We hired La Bella Vita Event Company as the photographers for our wedding which took place last month. During the wedding planning, Lisa was always only an email away and she helped me find a great graphic designer to use for our invitations.

We could not have been happier with our wedding photos. Lisa and Dan are so good at what they do. They were wonderful on the day of the wedding, always so sweet and really knew their stuff as far as lighting and poses. They took such a perfect, amazing mix of portraits, candid shots, and beautiful artistic photos. Because they were both at our wedding, we were able to get photos from every angle and there were so many shots I didn't even know they took until we got the photos and were completely blown away. Thank you Lisa and Dan for doing such an amazing job!

Profile Picture Jess, 10/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Awesome!!!! Works great with kids and I am always getting compliments on the photos from our mini shoots

Profile Picture Alisha, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The ladies at La Bella Vita are amazing! We were lucky enough to score a time a lot for Christmas photos with Santa in the Barn at Lucky Penny farm. The experience was amazing and for the kids they made it nothing short of magical for them. Our photos will be treasured for years to come. We can't wait to book again soon!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

We have been using LBV for almost two years. Lisa, Mary Kay and Dan are great with our kids and so patient. It's always a great experience !

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Have done family each pictures for the past two summers with La Bella Vita and had so much fun. The pictures have been creative and reflect the personalities of my kids and our family. Very professional. Always on time. Pictures are sent quickly via an online link and can be printed in any size. Love these ladies and looking forward to summer #3 of family pictures this weekend with the grandparents for the first time. Can't recommend highly enough!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

While not used for our wedding, we have used LBV to capture moments from milestone birthdays to mini sessions with Santa. They were absolutely fabulous and so easy to work with! Would recommend 10 times over!

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

I recommend La Bella Vita for anyone looking for great pictures. Lisa, Mary Kay and the team are great to work with and go the extra mile. I have used them for work photography and family photography - and they are the best!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lisa and MaryKay were WONDERFUL to work with. Friendly, patient, budget friendly. I would highly recommend them

Profile Picture User6987349, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I have not one bad thing to say about La Bella Vita Event Company. The pictures from my wedding are beautiful, in fact, they are absolutely stunning! Lisa and Dan were a pleasure to work with! I recommend them every time someone is looking for a photographer/wedding coordinator!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 4/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Our theme was New York City for my daughter's Bat Mitzvah. La Bella events took care of every detail and also did all the photography. It was perfect!

Profile Picture Debra, 3/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

We had the most amazing experience with La Bella Vita! We hired them for planning and coordination and could not be happier with everything they did for us! We have recommended them to everyone we know planning an event, wedding, or looking for photography!

Profile Picture User6956292, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The La Bella Vita team is amazing! I would recommend them to anyone looking for help planning their next big event and looking for fantastic photographers!

Profile Picture User6966236, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

Such a great group! They have done so many pictures for me being maternity, newborn, regular family sessions and first birthday! They are so accommodating and are so quick to answer all emails! I kind of wish I used them for our wedding but we knew nothing of them at the time we got married! We love La Bella Vita event company!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/9/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

La Bella vita has been nothing but wonderful to my family. Very professional with BEAUTIFUL photos (even with uncooperative toddlers)! They make their mini session sets interactive to keep the kids engaged! They are true baby whisperers! Everyone who sees my family's photos, asks in awe "who took these photos?!" Couldn't ask for better!

Profile Picture User1276217, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Awesome and professional photographers! My family and have taken advantage of their holiday mini sessions and they are great! They are awesome with my toddler and the family pictures turn out awesome. They are awesome to work with and I can't wait to sign up for another holiday min session this year.

Profile Picture Bernadette , 6/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

The team did a wonderful job of capturing our entire family in our beach photo session!

Profile Picture Tasha , 8/7/10, 1 Review